All Comments on 'Ian and Sally and Family'

by Guitarman2016

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
goducks1goducks1over 6 years ago
this was great

Liked the story. wish it was a little longer - any thoughts on a chapter 2?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Cum cum cum

The story I've been waiting for. Fucking so hot. love the amount of cum in this story. Male bi with lots of cum and oral...thank you. Can't wait for chapter 2. Got to get me a cock in my mouth now!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Superb

I love stories with the whole family getting fucked, I really love it when the son and father fuck the mum in all holes then the sister walks in and she gets fucked as well. My cock gets so hard I normally have a good wank then pounce on my wife who pretends to be my mum and talks filthy as I fuck the shit out of her. Her massive tits and hairy cunt is the best. I have a few sets of my mums pants and my wife wears them, pulls them to one side and tells me that mummy needs to be ass fucked. Keep the stories going they are really good !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
My kind of story!

Love the whole family with bi-sex included! I would have loved to have grown up in such a family. Certainly my hottest fantasy! Perfect mixture of bi-sex! Would love to read more chapters. If you do honor us with more, please keep the family members to a limited number so we won't need a score card to keep track of everyone. Thank you!

Kinkynick32Kinkynick32over 6 years ago
Excellent

Loved it I hope you write another part thank you.

goducks111goducks111almost 5 years ago
hot hot hot

wow - great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wha..?

I had not realized I didn't even last to the second page. Quite honestly, for as quick a work as the smut was, there was a playfulness within the well-written words.

luuv2watchuluuv2watchualmost 5 years ago
My kind of family!

Wow!! This is so fucking nasty, kinky, crazy, incestuous fuck party! Love how the story goes straight into the sex action. Mum jerking son. Dad, mum and son fuck party on couch. Daughter and her boy friend show up and join in. Bi cum orgy ensues... cum swapping... mmmm, damn I was hard and dripping pre cum from the get go. One of the best stories I've read.

Client8Client8over 3 years ago
Good stuff

This story was just right: minimal introduction to the characters, copious incestuous filth and short.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

omg...so hot....i came twice reading this

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous