Ibis Budget Room 136 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MILowner
MILowner
1,184 Followers

Fiona was nearest the camera and she laid at the bottom edge of the bed with her legs spread and fingers in her hole, she was looking across and waiting her daughter's pussy getting fucked hard by a stranger they had met twenty minutes ago.

Alice's tits were bouncing around as her body shook with each powerful thrust it took from nine inches of thick meat. The stranger was well built and had a slim defined torso and clearly had stamina to fuck. His impressive cock pounded Alice to her second orgasm with ease and he smiled at her as she lost it on his pole.

"Little slut," he laughed.

Just then there was a knock at the door and he stopped and looked at the door.

"The guests are arriving," Fiona said getting off the bed and heading for the door. She went naked and opened the door and the two young lads from the bus stop stood there grinning. She just turned and they followed her in shutting the door behind them.

"Who's this guy?" the big lad asked looking at the man still impaling Alice.

"This party isn't exclusive to you two, if you can't share leave now," Fiona said, "When the others get here there will be six in total, you two ok sharing us with six." She said whit a straight face as if what she was saying and an everyday occurrence for these young lads.

"I aint got no problem boys," said the man wedged in Alice who had actually stopped fucking her for a moment, "It aint very often you meet two sluts like these boys or you join a gangbang, now quit being pussies and join in or its just more pussy for me and the others," he said to them before continuing to fuck Alice's pussy hard.

The boys looked on for a moment watching as he slammed Fiona with his big cock and Alice's moans were all that could be heard for the next twenty or so seconds as well as the headboard crashing into the wall behind where I sat watching events unfold. Fiona eventually broke the silence and approached the two boys.

Even full of beer they seemed somewhat like rabbits in the headlights at the situation, it would be up to Fiona to ease these fears and she was an expert in the field.

She stood in front of the longer haired boy first and reached for the buttons on his shirt and began popping them open one by one until his hard smooth chest was visible, she ran her hand over his chest and across his toned fit abs for a few seconds, "Ooooh I love younger lad," she mused before moving in front of the bigger lad.

She repeated the same thing with him and revealed an equally smooth and toned chest and abs before dropping to her knees in front of long hair and held his gaze as she worked his jean buttons loose. Once loose she pulled them down leaving his white Calvin's on that were straining to hold his swollen cock inside.

She then repeated the same thing with the bigger lad and left him sporting an impressive bulge in his stretched black boxer shorts as she crawled moved across between the two and looked at them smiling as she rubbed her hands over the lengths in their respective full boxer shorts.

"Arrrggggghhhhhhhhhh, shit I'm coming again," Alice screamed as the stranger relentless ploughed her to orgasm number three I think now, the boys momentarily looked beyond Fiona and watched as her back arched off the bed and shook through orgasm on the strangers big cock," Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god," she panted over and over as he pulled his cock out with a noisy squelch and climbed on the bed and fed it in her mouth.

Their attention was soon bought back to Fiona as she hooked her fingers over the front of their waistbands and yanked downwards freeing two decent sized cocks that were now bouncing around either side of her head as she helped them step free from their underwear.

She looked at the two cocks and unashamedly licked her lips and smiled a huge grin, to her left was big lad sporting a good seven inches of solid thick shaft and massive helmet. His huge domed helmet looked grossly oversized even on the thick shaft he had.

To her right long hairs cock pointed straight up in the air almost touching his flat abs so she could see his leaking japs eye, it too stood around seven inch, maybe a bit less but was thinner but no less hard.

"This is why I love you guys," she said reaching out and curling her petit hands around their shafts at the top and rolled her palms over their helmets, coating her hand in young pre=come before tightening her grip and lowering her hand to the base of each boys cock.

"So fucking hard and so full of come," she said as she shook the cocks a few times and then began wanking them both off like an expert and in perfect time.

She wanked them both for aminute or so and then stood up and led them to the bed holding both their cocks still, she layed herself down and opened her legs wide and pushed long hair between her legs and pulled big lad towards her head, "Come on then boys give me some of that hard young cock," she said opening her mouth for big lads oversized cock head.

There was a knock at the door and all activity stopped a moment before Fiona said, "Your turn, you've just had plenty of cock and I'm desperate for these two," she said pushing big lads cock head back in her mouth just as long hair easily fed his cock in her pussy.

She took her mouth off the cock for a moment and lifted herself up to watch his young body slamming into her pubic bone and she gave an appreciative moan for the boys efforts and the pleasure she got from having cock in her again, "That's it really fuck me you young cunt," she told him and groaned again as his pace and power increased on instruction.

Alice was just about to open the door and I turned the camera to door camera just in time to see the two lads from the shopping mall outside Schuh. They came straight in and walked over to the edge of the bed and seemed to exchange nods to the others and watched Fiona getting double ended, the nearest lad I'll refer to as skin head reached out and pinched her tit.

If you've read the previous stories you'll know she loves tit play and he head shot off big lads cock to see who it was. Another smile filled her face when she saw two more had joined the party, "Hi glad you could make it, you along with the others have been invited for a reason," she panted still being fucked, "If you can't or won't share fuck off, if you can then strip off and fill a hole if you see it empty," she cried and shoved big lads cock back in her mouth to muffle her own moans.

With that the lads turned and looked Alice up and down and then descended on her, one grabbed her tits whilst the other went for her cunt and arse, "Fuck me she soaked," the other lad I'll refer to as ginger said.

"Courtesy of this," the stranger said waggling his weapon around to show how proud of his fucking he was, "Slut couldn't get enough, had her coming like a train," he laughed.

Within seconds Alice was bent forward at the waist by the guy feeling her tits and her head lowered towards his crotch, she immediately unbuttoned him and pushed his jeans and boxers down low enough to free a flaccid stubby cock. She grasped it eagerly and spun round to look behind her.

"Oh fuck, oooooh," she cooed as his mates head buried between her legs and his tongue located her very sensitive clit. She turned her attention back to the strangers growing cock and put it in her mouth and began making him hard with a blowjob.

The door then went again and with four boys occupied and reluctant to leave the holes their cocks were buried in the hotel stranger with the big dick went and opened the door and left it open as he sauntered back in and stood beside the boy with the stubby cock. Alice didn't need telling and was soon serving both dicks.

The shop assistant gingerly crept in the room and shut the door behind him and just stood surveying the debauchery before him. He looked clearly very intimidated and after a couple of invitations to join in from some of the other stranger's in the room he was still hovering near the door.

Fiona looked over from beneath the big lads cock and pushed him away and pulled herself off long hairs thin cock, "Give me minute boys," she said walking towards the boy.

"Make sure you come straight back her slut, your servicing me and my boy first bitch," the big lad told her.

"I'll be back I promise," she said.

She walked straight up to the shop assistant in all her naked glory and said, "You've been invited her for a reason, if this isn't your thing leave, if you want to be involved in a gangbang and fuck us two here get your clothes off and join in," with that she turned back towards the bed she'd just left and climbed on, on all fours and took long hairs thin cock in her mouth and presented herself to big lad.

He didn't need asking twice and soon climbed up on the bed behind her and nudged his fatter cock at her soaking entrance, her back arched as he pushed inside and her needs slid further apart opening her hole that bit wider to accommodate his thicker girth. He pushed himself all the way in and pulled her back ensuring his whole length was fully inside her.

She left long hairs cock and looked back at big lad with a lust filled grin on her face, "Go on then stud give me your best," she said returning to long hairs thin cock.

"Oh don't worry slut, you'll get my best alright," he told her.

He pulled out to the tip and drove back in, hard, Fiona bucked forward almost knocking long hair over with the power of his thrust and she shrieked as his cock fell from her open mouth. Her whole body shook as he gave her six more powerful thrusts each one making her lose her balance on her palms so in the end she just lay her head on the bed.

"Oh, my, fucking, goodddddd, oh, my, fucking, gooddddddddd," she repeated over and over as big lad pummelled her hard whilst his buddy stood beside her head surplus to requirements as she enjoyed a good hard shafting.

The first big dick stranger saw her vacant mouth and the long haired lad stood like a dummy so he left Alice and moved round and crouched beside her on the bed, "If you aint going to shut the bitch up I will," he said and instantly her cries became mumbles as his huge meat filled her mouth. The long haired boy was about to head towards Alice but again he was too slow, shop assistant boy was there undoing his jeans.

He pushed them to the ground and stepped out of his jeans and boxers and kicked them in a heap across the room, he then unbuttoned his black shirt and sent that in to a heap with the rest. He and the stranger were now the only two men naked as all his early apprehension seemed to disappear.

As Alice stood up from one of the lads cocks to adjust her position she stopped and looked first at the shop assistants cock and then at him and said, "Oh Christ," and she stepped away from him pushing the lad behind her back. The other lads stopped and looked at the shop assistant because dangling between his legs was the biggest cock I'd seen.

Since making Fiona my whore a couple of years ago I'd seen a lot of cocks and she'd taken a hell of a lot, easily in excess of fifty I'm sure, Alice less so. She'd had a lot of thick cock, none as thick as mine quite but still wide enough to stretch her out mind, and she'd plenty around nine inches but what this young lad had dwarfed even the hotel strangers.

Standing six foot tree or so he had a cock that represented his body, it was still dangling between his legs and very slowly the blood was finding its way to the tip and it was growing, it must've been eight inches long already with a perfectly proportioned fat helmet.

"Fuck me, what you acting so sheepish for with that fucking thing in your trousers for!?" said the lad who had just come up from eating Alice's pussy.

"It's not very often I find girls that want to fuck when I get this out," he said. And I actually felt sorry for the guy I'm sure 99% of the girls his age hadn't seen a prick over seven inch let alone one like his.

"Don't worry tonight lad," the big dick stranger said momentarily stopping and holding Fiona's head on his cock as she struggled to see what the lad was packing. I knew Fiona would be hearing this conversation and would be desperate to see what was install for her tonight, she loved big cock and this would be her biggest as my whore. "These sluts will take it all, won't you sluts?"

"Ummmmppppphhhh uummppphhhh," Fiona mumbled.

"Take that as a yes lad," he said looking at Alice for her response, "Well slut?" he said staring at her intently.

"Yes we'll take it," she said gulping.

"Well, what you waiting for?" the older hotel stranger said nodding towards the shop boy.

Alice looked at the boys cock that was now hard and pointing out in front of him, it must've been ten and a half inches and as thick as the hotel stranger's, the foreskin had peeled right back to reveal a pristine veiny shaft and smooth pink bulbous helmet as thick as the shaft that supported it.

She reached out with a small hand, her left and gripped it about three inch below the helmet, she lifted it and dropped it down and watched in amazement as it bounced around like a rounder's bat.

"It's fucking huge," she said reaching out again this time with two hands and rolled her right around his helmet scooping up precome in her fingers and she rubbed her left down his shaft to his wiry pubes, "It's fucking huge," she said again.

"Get it in your mouth then slut," the hotel stranger said, "We've seen how big it is now we wanna see you bitches look after it, that's why you got her here wasn't it?" he said pulling out of Fiona and walking to Alice.

Fiona's mouth now free she swung her head the opposite way to see the cock everyone was looking at, "Oh my god yes," she squealed in excitement as she saw it. Or maybe is was because big lad had begun pounding her again with the same vigour he was before.

The man grabbed Alice round the back of the head and pulled her head down towards the boy's dick. "Kiss his cock," he told her.

She complied and kissed the boys helmet over and over until he told her to open, she did and then he pushed her head forward until the boys helmet was filling her mouth completely. Her breathing became rapid and her cheeks bulged, Alice tried to suck oxygen in her nose as her head was held on his huge helmet, "No suck his cock and balls," he told her and released her head.

She shot up and gasped air but went straight back to his huge cock and licked his entire length up and down and all around his helmet before pushing his helmet back in her stretched mouth. She did her best but could only manage helmet in her mouth so spent a lot of time licking his pole and balls.

In the meantime the lad who was eating her pussy now took the opportunity to fill her cunt with his six incher, he fucked her hard and fast for a couple of minutes before stepping aside for his mate to have ago now that the shop assistant was getting all the attention.

Fiona then came, screaming on the big lads dick as he fucked her through orgasm not stopping once as her body convulsed in front of him. this signalled the beginning of a half hour merry go round as all the men except massive dick stuck it in Fiona or Alice's pussies. Big dick filled and stretched their tired mouths over this period alternating between them both as they were hammered from behind on the bed on all fours.

I think both my whores had come at least three times and Fiona had taken three loads in her cunt with Alice being used for the other two loads. Four of them sat spent recovering as long hair that had come first was hard again and fed his cock back up Alice's greasy hole for another go. This paved the way for massive dick sample his first bit of pussy.

"You ready for some of this then slut?" he said looking at Fiona

"Oh god yes," she said kneeling up in front of him, "How'd you want me?" she asked him letting him decide.

"Get on your back and spread them legs, your gonna have open real wide," he told her.

She giggled and spun round on the bed and laid back then shuffled down the bed until her arse was on the edge and massive cock was standing above her, his huge cock pointing menacingly above her. She opened her legs beneath him as he looked down between her legs, her pussy was soaked from fucking and her pussy lips were swollen and plump closing the entrance to her hole a little.

Her small patch of pubic hair was matted from sweat and come residue and three lots of strangers spunk dribbled from her hole. "Wider," he said and she splayed her legs wider for him lifting them off the bed so they hung in the air. "Wider," he said, and she pulled them as far back and spread them as wide as possible for him.

I love seeing Fiona and Alice like this, splayed obscenely wide before strangers cocks, so wide and vulnerable that they cannot even stop what's about to happen to either of their holes. He crouched in to a squat and rocked forward so that his knees rested on the bed and his cock lay on her cunt, the helmet resting on her pubic area, its prize beneath it defeated.

He pulled his hips back and his cock slid down and then dropped between her battered lips pushing them apart until they opened up around his smooth helmet to allow access to her slutty come filled pussy. She pushed her hips forward disgustingly and her lips parted as half an inch of his helmet entered her before he pulled back.

"Eager old bitch, you want this don't you?" he laughed.

"Yes, yes I want it, give it me, give me that massive fucking dick," she growled at him.

He pushed forward and her slick used cunt stretched to accept his massive helmet, "Oh shit, fuck me it's big, yessssssss," she squealed as he rested letting her feel it. It looked similar in girth to the hotel stranger but judging by Fiona reaction it was maybe a bit thicker.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, myyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, goodddddddddddddddddd," she slowly panted and cried as he eased in to her, inch after big, thick, veiny, solid, young inch, "Shit I'm coming," she cried and with that came after the first six inch. Once she'd stopped he pushed into her again seven, eight, nine inch, "Fucking hell, fuck, fuck, never been so full, fuck me, how much more?" she said lifting her head to look at the last inch and a half disappear up inside her.

Ten,"Oh fuck I'm coming again, shit never been so deep, shit, I'm coming," she squealed as he drove the last half inch in hard and crashed into her cervix. Fiona's body lifted up of the bed and she pushed her pelvis down into the young boys solid abs feeling the full length of his meat inside her.

Her orgasm was the most intense I'd seen in two years as her pussy took the longest cock of her whore career. At that moment in time in the room behind theirs my cock exploded, it was the best thing I'd ever seen.

She barely came down from that orgasm before another ripped through her body as the shop assistant began fucking her with slow deliberate thrusts feeding her the whole length every time.

He fucked Fiona for five minutes and then called Alice over, long hair reluctantly pushed her off and she crawled across the bed to massive dick, "On your back and spread your legs, lets see if you can take it like your slut mate," he told her.

Alice adopted the same position as Fiona but didn't need telling to open her legs wider, she knew only too well that her legs needed to be wide. Her poor cunt was as equally punished as her mothers, her lips were not as pronounced as Fiona's though so even when swollen her hole was visible and open. After the cock it'd had already taken her young hole was wide open, stretched.

Massive dick pulled her down the bed and then rubbed the tip of his cock around her hole a couple of times, Christ it looked big, almost half the width of her skinny stomach I thought. He pushed the tip in and Alice shrieked. Then she cried and tears ran down her cheeks.

MILowner
MILowner
1,184 Followers