Ibis Budget Room 136 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MILowner
MILowner
1,186 Followers

Fiona had had over fifty cocks before this monster, she was well used, stretched a little, poor Alice had fucked barely eight or ten cocks and her she was being dished out a ten and a half inch monster. Her tears continued even as she came after three inches of the beast rubbed around the sensitive area at the opening of her cunt.

She begged him to stop, over and over she told him it hurt but he continued pushing in. Fuck me she came again after five inch, again after eight inch and even when sobbing with tears running down her face she came for the fourth time as he began fucking her.

"Pleae, please, please stop, please stop it's hurting me," she whimpered for the next minutes as he slowly fucked her tight pussy. He then drove inside her and held her as he filled her womb with what seemed to be a huge amount of spunk, when he pulled out a huge stream poured from Alice's battered hole.

Her cunt was gaping wide open like a bloody train tunnel, a steady stream of thick white spunk flowed from her hole as she sobbed, massive dick moved away and sat in the chair to recover and poor Alice had a vacant hole for less than a minute as the hotel stranger fed her his thick cock.

"Oh goddd, not more cock," she said but showed no sign what so ever of resisting the thrusts that were now being administered to her well reamed out cunt.

Fiona was thrown down beside her by long hair and fed his cock in her cunt, "No, no," she said lifting her head and stopping him in his tracks, "Fuck my arsehole, his massive dick has stretched me out to much, I'll feel you better in my arse now," she said and reached down and grasped his cock and held it against her brown hole, "Go on push it in, fuck my arse," she told him.

Fiona's antics changed the course of the next hour as all three holes on both my whores became fair game and the merry go round went in full swing yet again only this time it seemed that their arseholes were the dish of the day except for massive dick who just took the pussy and came in Fiona's this time around.

Come was now flowing out of both their arseholes with Alice taking four loads and Fiona one, but she wasn't bothered as she was happily bouncing up and down on massive dicks ten inches, her cunt now fully accustomed to length and girth.

"Let's see how dirty these bitches are shall we," said the big lad from the bus station, he climbed up behind Fiona and pushed her forward. "I bet you can take two cocks at once can't you slut?" he said in to her earhole.

"Yes, yes I can take three, let me suck one too," she shouted at the men behind her.

One of the other two lads that they accosted in the mall jumped up and fed her willing mouth his cock and she began slurping on it for all she was worth as she waited to be triple penetrated. She didn't wait long before big lad filled her arsehole from behind with one easy push forward of his hips.

So stretched out were her holes now that she didn't even stop sucking the cock in her mouth, only a muffled squeal gave away the extra discomfort she now felt from being jammed full of strange meat. The others watched for a minute as her holes were treated to serious fucking from every way possible and then their attention turned to Alice.

The big cocked stranger from the hotel lobby instigated proceedings by laying himself down on the bed and telling Alice to straddle him, once impaled on his nine inch he pulled her forward and said something in her ear which wasn't audible over the cameras. She responded and then he shouted over at the remaining two lads.

"What you waiting for lads, the sluts got two more holes that need filling," he laughed as the other two descended on her. Luckily for Alice it was long hair that chose her arse first reducing the amount of meat stretching her out, that wasn't to say she wasn't full to the brim and screaming because of it, that was until her third hole was plugged by cock.

I thoroughly enjoyed watching my whores getting triple fucked for a good ten minutes, the lads fucking arse or mouth swapped around a bit leaving the two biggest dicks underneath filling pussy, that was until there was another knock on the door that caught everyone by surprise it seemed except big lad from the bus station.

He left Fiona's mouth vacant and jumped down towards the door; Fiona looked over anxiously knowing that all the men invited were here so this could be trouble, the fucking didn't cease though it just slowed as most eyes were on the door except Alice's that were still bobbing up and down long hairs thin cock.

The door opened and in strode to young lads high fiving big lad on the way in, these were clearly two of his and long hairs mates and I recognised them from the bus station. He shut the door behind them and took his position up back on the bed in front of Fiona; he turned her head away from his two uninvited friends back to his cock and held her head on either side with his big hands.

"None of you chaps mind if my two mates join us do you?" big lad asked.

All the blokes said no, they weren't bothered. It's not as though they hadn't had a good go on all their holes anyway. He turned back to Fiona, "You're not going to refuse my two friends, are you?" he almost told her.

"No," she said.

"Good, Rick get up here bro," he said moving aside as one of the new guys took his place before Fiona, "Phil, let Chris get acquainted," he said to long hair who I now knew was called Phil and he stepped aside freeing a spot for his mate at Alice's head.

They didn't need asking or telling again and unbuttoned the stranger's jeans before them and freed two average sized cocks which they were soon sucking and making hard. The six cock party had just become eight. The new boys Rick and Chris just slotted in to the merry go round rota of Fiona's arse and mouth followed by Alice's mouth and arse. This continued for another twenty minutes until both massive cock under Fiona and big cock under Alice spewed more come in to them.

The two of them were unceremoniously lifted off the big cocks and dumped down on the bed so they could slide out and recover for a while; the others manoeuvred them off the beds edge and turned them round so that they were bent over the beds with their tits pressed in to the soiled duvet.

Fiona and Alice were now next to each other heads turned inwards looking at each other two lines of three formed behind each of them, "Reach back and spread those cheeks for us," said Chris who was first in line behind Fiona.

They both reached back and took purchase somehow of their slippery arse cheeks and pulled them open as much as possible, "Going to sample me some of this pussy," Chris said stepping forward and ramming his cock in to Fiona's destroyed cunt, I could only assume that the noises Fiona was making were for his benefit as his average cock must've been swimming around in her after massive cock had been wedged in it for a good half hour.

They spent nearly the next hour like this as the six strangers at first fucked any hole of their choice and when recovered it was all eight men that waited in line to have their turn.

Nearly six hours later at around one or two in the morning there was just two men left behind Fiona and Alice and that was the two with the biggest dicks. Fiona was currently taking it hard in the cunt from the hotel pickup whilst Alice was getting her arse ruined by massive cock.

The other six had all fired come on each of their faces crouched between their heads on the bed and then dressed and left, their faces were plastered with drying come and sweat and both looked utterly spent. They were both just lying there, hands still holding their cheeks open because every time they dropped their arms they were spanked and told to spread um.

They were just whimpering wrecks now just meat spread out to be used until surplus to requirements by the remaining two strangers. They had spent six hours servicing eight different men, they had took multiple loads in their mouths, pussies and arses, they had been singularly, double and triple fucked and then took load after load on their faces for my pleasure.

Their night came to a close thirty minutes later after massive cock had drained his remaining dregs of come on to Alice's arsehole a couple of minutes after the hotel stranger had dumped a fourth load on Fiona's face.

When I entered the room a few minutes after the last two had left they were still in the same position except their hands had dropped down, I didn't mind this and pushed Alice's cheeks apart myself and fed my fat cock in to her ravaged cunt.

"Ooooh owner, did I please you tonight?" she whispered.

"You did better than please me, you two were exceptional," I said moving my cock in to her arse after a few strokes in her pussy. I then moved over to Fiona and filled her pussy, "I'm sure this cunt feels better the more cock it takes," I told her as I fucked her slowly.

"I'm glad my cunt pleases you owner, I'll take as much cock as you want me too owner," she declared ever trying to please me further.

I neared coming after a few minutes and made them sit on the floor face to face so I could cover them both in my spunk. Once I'd emptied the dregs from my own balls I gave them my final instructions.

"Stay here on this bed tonight, shower in the morning and then taxi home in last night's clothes, after that you've both earned a month off to let you recover," I shut the door behind me and left my whores on the floor.

MILowner
MILowner
1,186 Followers