All Comments on 'ICBG'

by carlsberg24

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
good job

keep it going, excellent story so far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
WTAF is the point ??

So this story is for every bloke who’s been ignored or turned down by a woman, pretty or otherwise?? Or is it meant to be listed under humour/satire??

“For your continuous displays of excessive female beauty, savvy, and intelligence, possession of natural 36DD breasts, and the intimidation and anxiety imposed, willingly or not, upon the male gender, you are hereby sentenced to 2 years”

FML I wasn’t aware that women aren’t allowed to think, speak or dress however they want....just like the menfolk.

I’m sorry you feel so emasculated. So long as you understand that not every woman who turns you down is lesbian. I think I had a sense of humour failure, I’m out.

thomas_deanthomas_deanover 1 year ago

Is there such a thing as a girl too pretty?

In Nelson v. JAMES H. KNIGHT DDS, PC, 834 NW 2d 64 - The Iowa: Supreme Court in 2013 thought it OK to fire a girl who for being too pretty. The movie The Magdalene Sisters, based upon a true story, shows a girl confined to a convent school for being too attractive, having tempted a cousin to forcibly engage her in intercourse. So, the story is not quite as some commentators think.

Perhaps if the writer had planted the story in a past or future world, a foreign country with strong patriarchal leanings, or an alternative reality, Carl might have satisfied some of his critics.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous