Iced Flip Side

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sr71plt
sr71plt
3,020 Followers

I lay there on the table, sobbing my disappointment and my feeling of being used.

I saw movement in the stands, and my coach rose from a seat and slowly descended the rows of empty stadium seats to the table where I lay. He was bundled up in a long coat to counter the cold air lifting off the ice into the stands. I had no idea how long he'd been sitting in the rink or how much of my encounter with Aleksey he'd seen.

He sat down on the table beside me, his hands deep in the pockets of his coat, and let out a long sigh. He was clucking endearments to me, telling me not to cry. That Aleksey was a pig who had a well-earned reputation of using other skaters to solely serve his needs.

I wiped my eyes, trying to stop the crying, struggled to get back up on my skates at the edge of the judges' table, and started to pull at the tattered fabric of my leotards. Suddenly I felt the need to be covered.

But the hands came out of my coach's coat, and he pulled me toward him, whispering encouragement and comfort to me. He opened his coat and pulled me up into his lap, my back to his chest. He was naked inside the coat, and his cock was fully erect and standing at attention. He gently lifted me with arms around my chest, and lowered my ass onto his cock, penetrating me easily and pulling me down until my butt cheeks felt his wiry pubic hair. He enveloped me in his warm coat and nuzzled his lips into the side my neck and rocked me back and forth in a gentle in and out motion of his cock under the power of his undulating hips that continued long after he had flooded my insides with his cum. This was just what I had wanted from Aleksey. But even now, I knew it was just my coach in a long line of men who would use me.

sr71plt
sr71plt
3,020 Followers
12