Icehouse Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once in, it was immediately apparent just how much more crowded it was. Both inside and on the patio there were so many people it didn't even look like there was room to walk, and like the previous night the bulk of the people were in skimpy attire. By the time I worked my way to the bar and ordered a beer, it had been over twenty minutes since I had seen Jackie, and I set off on a slow, difficult path to try and locate her.

It took almost forty-five minutes and three circuits of the club, inside and out, before I spotted her just off the end of one of the outdoor bars, very close to the dock, with Mack and another couple. Her shirt was already off and she looked damn hot in the red suit. Mack was wearing long shorts, and a sleeveless button shirt that was open showing part of his chest. The other couple consisted of a shorter, stockier guy with dark hair wearing shorts and a t-shirt and a long-haired blonde woman with large breasts in a dark bikini. She was an inch or so shorter than my wife and probably ten pounds heavier but still looked attractive. Both couples were swaying to the beat of the music and I noticed that Mack's hand was sprawled across my wife's hip and ass.

"See you," I sent to her.

Ten minutes or so went by before I saw her step to the end of the bar and pick up her phone. Seconds later I felt the vibration and looking at the screen read, "Okay."

I was disappointed as I had expected a bit more, and when I looked up she was back with the others then suddenly I watched as she tugged on Mack's arm and then embraced him in a deep kiss. Instantly, I realized that she was going to rub my nose in it and push my limits but, I also wondered how much she was enjoying it. She had admitted getting turned on by him and I wondered if he might relight her fire. It was going to be interesting to watch, and a little voice told me I needed to make sure I stayed in control.

I watched for over an hour leaving only once to hit the bathroom and grab a beer. All that time, the two couples stayed in a tight group with Jackie occasionally kissing Mack, and in their embraces her hand would usually slide inside his shirt and rub his chest. His hands never seemed to leave her body as he was always in contact in some way with her waist, hips or ass.

"You look happy," I texted, mostly because I couldn't think of anything else to say. Like before, the minutes ticked before she checked her phone.

"Yes are you?" she replied, then, another message came through right after, "And wet."

Her declaration told me one of two things. Either, she truly wanted to make me pay for pushing her to do this or she was drunk, or both, as I couldn't think of another reason why she would send me such a provocative text. Seconds later, she was back next to Mack, and once again, for my benefit, she pulled him into a kiss. However, this time I could see she had her phone in her hand.

"You're being naughty." I quickly typed. This time she noticed the message almost immediately and turning from the group I watched as she manipulated the device.

"Yes," she replied and seconds later another one was received, "For you."

I was still looking at the small screen when yet another one came through from her, "Want me to stop?"

I read her message several times as I continued to get jostled by the tight crowd, and contemplated how to respond. Continue to push or take my beautiful wife to the hotel for a night of hot love making? I felt like a pioneer, a scout in the old west who has a burning desire, almost a need, to know what's over the next hill.

"Have fun," I said to her.

Instantly, I looked over and waited until it was received to see her reaction, and it was clear when it arrived as I saw her frown.

"He wants me to go home with him," she informed me.

It was the same message I had received the night before and I knew this was her way of pushing the decision; an out she had to make me relent and tell her it was time to leave. I thought about what to say and whether to push but, eventually I decided to do nothing, I merely wouldn't respond. For the next few minutes, I watched as she continued to check her phone until Mack, tired of her absence, stepped over, took her hand and brought her back to the group. Little did he know, that at that exact moment, he may have actually claimed his prize.

Even though it was occasionally interesting, I was growing bored with playing the voyeur from fifty feet away. It was so crowded I had to fight to maintain a view and was constantly being bumped by the drunken throng. I was just about to text Jackie and grant her wish to leave when I saw her and the blonde girl moving in a way that made it look like they were leaving. The bathroom instantly came to mind and I knew it would be an opportunity to meet her as she came out, and let her know it was time to go. I walked in parallel with the women as they pressed through the crowd and arrived at the bathroom just as they disappeared through the door. Knowing that they would take longer than me, I bolted into the men's side and was back waiting within a few minutes.

Jackie appeared and was talking to the blonde so, when she saw me, she was startled but regained her composure quickly.

"Oh, hi," she said to me then to the girl, "This is my brother Warren."

Warren is my middle name and she knows how much I hate it so, I knew her use of it was intentional. I was introduced to the girl whose name was Melanie, and up close she looked to be in her mid-20s. Hearing her voice, it seemed that she had stepped right out of the backwoods as she had an uneducated way of speaking; used curse words often and had a pronounced drawl that made her difficult to understand. On the positive side, she had large, full breasts, a nice complexion and wide hips that seemed to be made to bear children. I wondered what in the world Jackie had found to talk with her about.

"He comin over?" Melanie asked in her country drawl.

I saw my wife's eyes light up and she replied, "Yes, Warren come over and talk to us."

"I need to speak with you for a second," I said to my wife in a way that implied it was a private discussion, and Melanie shrugged and left. As soon as she was a few steps away I said to Jackie, "You ready to go?"

"Oh, now you want to go?" she asked in an annoyed voice, but also showed a hint of a smile.

"Yes, I'm ready," I said, and only when I saw her reaction did I realize the way it sounded.

"I'm not. I'm having fun. Maybe in a little while," she announced.

"Jackie?" I tried, but she was already starting to move.

"Come by and say hi if you want," she said over her shoulder, without stopping.

Realizing I might have pushed a bit too hard and was now reaping the payback, I decided to give her a few minutes to make her point, then collect her and leave. I was certain her comment about "having fun" was just an attempt to rub my nose in it, and once she had the glory of the victory she would be ready. Getting a beer, I slowly made my way back to my spot but, when I got there I couldn't see either couple. Hoping they were dancing, I slowly made my way inside, and on the crowded dance floor I first spotted Melanie then deeper in the mass of people I saw my wife.

I was shocked to see the way my wife was dancing with Mack. He had his hand firmly on her ass pulling her tightly against him, and with her arms draped around his neck they moved seductively to the deep bass beat of a reggae song the band was trying to play. Her suit had pulled into her ass crack showing almost all of both cheeks, and the way they were positioned it made it look like they were trying to fuck. The only salvation was that about half the couples were dancing the same way.

When that song ended, they continued to the next one without separating and then did the same on a third. Anyone watching them would easily reach the conclusion that they were a couple, and that he would no doubt be enjoying her charms later that night. Then I witnessed something that truly shocked me. With my wife pulled close, Mack moved his hand between them and slipped it into the left cup of her top and took hold of her breast. She accepted it without protest, and he maintained his fondling until the song ended.

With a set of diverse emotions assaulting my senses, I followed them back to their spot by the bar watching as he guided my wife with his hand still on her ass. He must have thought by now that he was going to be between her legs before the night was through, and I hoped we would be able to exit without a scene.

"Let's go," I texted.

A few minutes later I saw her look then type, "Not yet."

Now, I was getting pissed. I was ready to go and she had made her point. I shot a message back, "Okay, I'm leaving. Have fun."

Her reply came faster this time, "See you later. Get some sleep."

I read her message three times and grew angrier with each effort. She had managed to inflame my temper that I had worked so hard to keep under control, and I set off for the door where I was fortunate to find a cab waiting. A few minutes later I was sitting alone in the hotel bar drinking a beer while the bartender watched TV.

I sat there continuing to stew as I thought about her attitude. Sure, I had pushed maybe a little too hard but she had completely gone with it and was now acting the total slut. Let her go home with him and get fucked I thought. Hell, I even thought he deserved it after all the prick teasing she had done. It would serve her right and may even do her some good I rationalized.

It took an hour and three beers for me to calm down, and I watched as the bartender prepared to close wondering how I was going to get it all to end. Compounding my problem was that I was now completely hammered. Twice I had gone to the bathroom, stumbling my way each time, but fortunately I was still self-aware enough to know my condition and limitation. I was just about to go back to the Big Mouth Frog when my phone beeped.

"Where are you?" her message said.

"Hotel," I answered.

"You left me?" her reply said.

"Yes," I provided the simple answer.

"I need you," the message said and like a bolt I was out the door, but unfortunately there were no cabs and it took one twenty minutes to appear after I called.

"Are you okay?" I asked, while I waited impatiently, but by the time the cab got to the bar I had still not received a reply.

Although still quite crowded, it wasn't as bad as when I left, so I was able to make my way to the spot I had left Jackie fairly quickly. Finding it empty, I decided to make a circuit through the place to look for her and was near the dance floor when I spotted her with Mack dancing once more.

I had read her message to imply some distress, but seeing her with him she didn't show any sign of concern, and in fact looked quite happy. She had both arms wrapped around his neck and her head was against his chest while they basically danced in one place to the slow strains of the band. I watched until it ended, and when they left I followed them back to the same spot. The other couple had appeared from somewhere, and was waiting when Jackie and Mack arrived.

"Hi Warren," my wife said when I walked up to the group. Instantly, I could tell she was trashed -- more so than I had ever seen.

"Hi Warren," Melanie chimed in, and while not as bad as my wife I could see she was too.

I was quickly introduced to Mack and Jerry, who like Melanie spoke with a heavy country drawl. Mack, with a show of possessiveness, looped his arm around my wife's waist while he looked at me, and I noticed my wife break out in a little smile. I tried hard to be friendly with the intent to find an easy exit point, and learned through the conversation that Jerry was a mechanic at a car dealership while Mack was a HVAC installer on condo and apartment projects.

Mack leaned down and whispered something to my wife and when she nodded he held her arm, began to step away and asked Jerry, "We're going to dance wanna come?"

"Nah, we'll sit this one out," he replied.

"They make a good couple," Melanie said as soon as they were gone.

"She got a boyfriend?" Jerry asked.

"Nothing serious I don't think," I answered, to which they just nodded. I wondered what Jackie had told them about herself.

Like the previous night, she had taken off her rings but I still had mine on.

"Hell, they already talkin children," the girl said with a laugh, in her country voice.

"What do you mean?" I asked, quite confused.

"Oh, Jackie say said she wanted two kids but Mack said if she's his he'll give her at least six," she laughed as if the description somehow made him worthy as a husband to my sister then, she added while laughing, "Says she needs to be barefoot and pregnant."

"She's going with us to Mack's right?" Jerry asked Melanie.

"Yeah, she said she was," the blonde girl answered, and her words floored me as I struggled with the concept that my wife had agreed to leave the bar and go with them.

"I'm going to the pisser," Jerry announced, and left me with Melanie.

"Jackie is very pretty," she said to me.

"Yes, she is," I replied.

"Don't worry about her and Mack. He's a good man and he's already in love with her. He'll treat her right," she explained, and it seemed surreal to be having the conversation about my wife.

"Jackie doesn't get serious that fast," I told her.

"Oh she is. She been asking me about him all night," she responded.

"Like what?" I asked, very confused.

"Like had he been married? Kids? And other stuff," she said, while starting to giggle.

"What did you tell her?" I asked.

"About Mack? He been married twice and has two kids, one from each. He loves those kids too, both boys," she replied.

"What other stuff?" I tried, though I suspected I knew the subject.

"Girl stuff," she laughed then added, "She'll find out soon enough."

Just then, Jerry returned and the conversation switched back to meaningless subjects while we waited for the couple to return. Another ten minutes went by before they appeared with sheens of sweat on their bodies from the dancing and the humidity in the heavy night air.

"Jackie, can I talk to you?" I asked, and my words brought dirty looks from the others as if they expected I would try to take her away.

We stepped away and I immediately spoke, "What's going on?"

"Jackie, everything okay?" Mack asked, before she could answer, and I saw concern on his face

My wife stepped towards him and he turned her so he was between us. I watched as he leaned down and began a whispered conversation with her while the rest of us looked on, and after a few seconds his hand went to her waist and then seconds later she placed her hand on his bicep. Then, they were together in a deep kiss which I watched, forcing myself to be still, until they finally stopped.

"Mack wants everyone to go to his house," Jackie announced when she stepped back to me, and a hopeful look was evident through her drunkenness.

I suspected based on my conversation with Melanie, that she had made some promises that now she felt bad about breaking. While I was tired and annoyed with her, I was also very intrigued, and there was a part of me that wanted to see how far it would go, even if it might be the product of liquor.

"Are you serious? You want to do this?" I asked, very drunk as well with my main concern being how to exit the situation once started.

"Maybe just for a bit," she answered, after a brief pause.

We stared at each other for several seconds before I responded with a shrug, "Okay."

A minute later we were leaving the bar and getting into the cars with me riding with Mack and Jackie in his company pickup. My wife was upfront and along the way I saw Mack reach over and take her hand. We drove for about fifteen minutes, leaving the beach area and entering a working class neighborhood of small bungalows. Mack turned down a poorly lit street and several hundred yards down turned into the driveway of a small house desperately in need of painting. Just as we were climbing from the vehicle, Melanie and Jerry pulled up along the curb and together we walked inside.

We immediately entered a small living room that had a worn fake leather sofa and an overstuffed chair that had clothes piled on it. The furniture faced a very large flat screen TV with a dinged up coffee table between. Mack tossed the clothes from the chair onto the floor and I sat in it while the two couples descended on the couch. He took the TV remote and found a music station, and then reached beneath the table and pulled out a bong and a large tray filled with pot.

Mack quickly loaded the bong and handed it to Melanie who sucked in the smoke eagerly while he lit the bowl. Jackie was offered next, but she declined with a quick glance to me so Jerry took it. When I was offered and accepted, my wife gave me a surprised look. We had both admitted smoking occasionally in the past but had never done so since we had been together. However, after all that had occurred that night, I had sort of a "what the fuck" attitude, and surprisingly I was able to take the smoke in without a hacking fit. When I finished, it was Mack's turn and then it went around again, but this time Jackie accepted.

It didn't take long for the effects to be felt, and since it had been so long since I smoked I was hit hard. In fact, everyone but Mack seemed to be in a similar condition, and with the girls still in their t-shirt covered bikinis, I found myself staring at my wife's legs in a trance like state.

I must have drifted off because sometime later I came to and found Jerry passed out on one end of the couch and Melanie staring blankly at the TV with the remote in her hand. Mack and Jackie were nowhere to be seen, and I had enough of my wits left to know it wasn't a good thing.

"Where's Jackie?" I asked Melanie, when I saw her looking at me as I tried to stand.

"They wanted some time," she mumbled in her country drawl, that I could barely understand.

Finally, able to stand, I stumbled towards the back of the house where I thought I would find the bedrooms, expecting to be challenged by Melanie who surprisingly stayed quiet. In the dark hall, I was drawn towards a room from the moans I heard that I knew were coming from my wife. The door had been left partly open providing a three inch crack which allowed a full view of the bed where my naked wife was on her back with her legs spread wide, and Mack, wearing only his boxers, had his head buried between her thighs. The sounds coming from Jackie made it clear that he was doing something very well.

Mack had Jackie in a frenzy when he suddenly stopped, which brought whines of disappointment from her, and pulled off his boxers. My eyes were immediately drawn to his large cock that I realized was both longer and fatter than mine, and in addition, it was incredibly rigid and jutted from his groin at about a sixty degree angle. He positioned himself on his knees between my wife's open legs and began to move forward towards his target.

"No, I can't," I heard Jackie whimper and I knew his cock must be touching her. There was a whispered conversation between them, then another declaration came from Jackie, "Not tonight...please."

I realized my wife was trying to maintain her fidelity, and that it was a moment where I could step in and be her savior. At the same time, it was an incredible sight to see her spread and ready for sex, and I felt a certain amount of sympathy for Mack with all the teasing he had endured. Over the next minute, I listened to her say no nine times and was quickly getting to the point of intervening when I was suddenly startled.

"What the fuck dude?" a voice I realized was Jerry's broke the silence behind me, and I felt his hand grip my wrist.

"Hey, let go I need to..." I tried to explain in a low voice, but he wrenched me away from the door.