Icehouse Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Due to our condition, we both lost our balance and hit the far wall, and just as I was trying to get up the sound hit me.

"Ohhhhh..." a loud moan in my wife's voice filled the hall, and I knew in that moment she had been penetrated.

Jerry struggled to get up, but after several failed attempts he seemed content to lie still on the floor. Quickly, Mack's grunts joined my wife's moans and then the squeaking of the bed springs was added to the chorus.

Then, a final plea came from my wife when she cried out, "It's not right."

For the next ten minutes, that was the last sound of protest that came from her mouth. From then on, all I heard were sounds of passion and moans of pleasure, and when I realized that Jerry posed no threat, I returned to the door where I could see her legs folded around his waist while he took her with a hard, fast pace. This was not the gentle lovemaking a husband and wife might experience rather; it was the fucking a man would give to a good piece of pussy.

I stayed at the door until she screamed out as her climax hit then watched Mack's movements get out of synch and heard his grunts as he planted his semen into my wife. After that, I walked down the hall and out the front door passing Melanie still staring at the TV. It took an hour of walking to get to a place a cab would pick me up which provided plenty of time to think, but unfortunately I couldn't find a positive in anything.

Jackie tried to call me several times in the morning, but I ignored the phone and she finally showed up at the hotel just passed noon looking horrible. She had just enough time for a quick shower and change before we needed to go to the airport, so it was later that evening after we were home, that we finally got a chance to talk.

"Why did you leave me," she asked, as we sat down.

"Jackie, don't even go that direction," I replied, knowing how easily she could manipulate me with her words and determined to stay in control, "I think the best place to start is for you to tell me what happened."

"Look its bad. Do we really need to go through it?" she replied.

"I think so. I don't want to always wonder," I answered.

With that, she looked at me for a long time and then said, "Okay, but please don't interrupt me. It's going to be hard to get out."

"Go ahead," I acknowledged, nodding my head.

"Okay, well we were at his house and we smoked that damn pot," she started, then stopped and took a deep breath before continuing, "And, well I started feeling sick and everyone but Mack was passed out and he told me to lie down and took me back to a bed. Then, I guess I fell asleep but I woke up and he was uhhh...he was...touching me. And he started licking me and okay I admit I messed up and it felt good. I should have stopped him but I didn't."

She paused again and sipped on some tea and when she was finished I nodded for her to continue.

"Well, then...uhhh..." she started then stopped and it was quiet for some time before she continued, "He wouldn't take no. I tried to tell him no but he kept...kept...pushing and I...I...gave in."

We looked into each other's eyes for almost a minute and I desperately wanted to ask questions, but I held my promise of letting her speak. However, the silence made her nervous and suddenly her anger flared.

"Look it's not all my fault. You pushed and pushed. It was your situation and I was just trying to make you happy so you have to have some guilt here too," she let out, struggling not to cry.

After regaining her composure she spent the next few minutes giving the chronology of the rest of the evening and informing me that they had fucked three times with her cumming each time. This was certainly a blow to my ego as Jackie doesn't always reach an orgasm when we have sex, but I rationalized that it was part of the circumstances.

I also learned that he fucked her hard twice, but the last time was slow and gentle. She went on to describe how they had heard Jerry and Melanie having sex early in the morning, and that it had excited them and led to the second session where she sucked him and he took her from behind. She acknowledged that she had walked around the small house in her t-shirt giving good looks to Jerry, and that by her quick count she had eight hickeys on her breasts and three around her pussy. However, the biggest revelation was that it was her that had initiated the last session and that it had occurred right before she left for the hotel. When I pressed her on his cock size she admitted it was the biggest she ever had, and it was part of her desire for a final act.

Along the way, there were several points where she brought up my culpability and the fact I wasn't there to protect her, and internally I knew she had a valid point.

"Now what?" she asked, when I was all questioned out.

"Jackie I wanted to know the truth and I think you provided it. But, you're right. I'm at fault too. Some things about it all were exciting and some things were surprising, but I'd rather we go forward with no guilt," I said while taking her hand.

"Okay," she replied quickly, with a look of relief on her face.

"But, there's something else," I said.

"What?" she asked looking nervous again.

"I don't want to lose my naughty wife," I told her, looking straight into her eyes.

"Honey!" she exclaimed in surprise.

"Jackie, don't pretend. I know you loved the sex. I know you loved his cock. I heard you in bed before I left and then before you leave you beg for it again," I replied and stopped to let the words sink in then continued, "Now, not all the time but, occasionally you are going to dress sexy and be naughty."

There was a long pause while we stared at each other before she answered, "Not where there is anyone we might know."

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Losing Control A playful situation becomes serious.in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Going Too Far Harry let's his roommate go a little too far with his girl.in Erotic Couplings
Our Weekend at the Hunting Camp Pretty wife accompanies her husband to the deer hunting camp.in Loving Wives
More Stories