All Comments on 'I'd Rather Have Her Mom'

by Zazbek

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Older can be very much better

Well written. Not your usual suck and fuck story - keep up the great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Well written ...

Enjoyed it. I'd like to see you continue it, if you could. A longer story focusing on a long term romance between the two of them, complete with the problems that they'd face, would be great. You might use a pregnancy as a catalyst.

Anyway, good job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
nice build-up

nice build-up and i appreciate the way you don't rush through it. also, above average phrasing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

That was absolutely lovely! Imagine a story so strong and so well told that the actual sex becomes merely the ornament on the Christmas tree; the ornament is nice but, it is clearly not the tree.

teach1965teach1965over 11 years ago
Gave it a 5!

Nice to see May-September romances between a young man and mature woman instead of the typical other way around...good writing!

secretLacesecretLaceover 6 years ago
Would love some more

A sweet and sexy story with a good pace and story. Wouldn't mind a second chapter where they sneak around to be with eachother. A little panie fetish thrown in there and I would be an even happier camper.

Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Easily your best

You did a fantastic job with the setup. I empathized with the MC and was right there with him as his eyes slowly opened in realization of what he had found.

The trials of May-December love would easily bring you four more chapters, a pregnancy scare could derail them or make them closer... you have set the stage, I will bookmark your page in hope to see more from this story.

Thanks for sharing!

J

TomorrowTodayTomorrowTodayalmost 2 years ago

Well this was a lovely ending.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous