Identical Triplets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The triplets stayed in this position for several minutes- Izabel humping Emily's thigh and fingering Alexis, while Alexis fingered Emily and devoured her pert breasts. They were all getting hornier by the second, their sweat soaked bodies writhing with growing desperation.

"God, don't stop, Alex! I'm getting close..." Emily whined. She humped eagerly at Alexis's fingers, soaking them in her juices.

Alex lifted her face from Em's breasts, saliva dripping from her chin. Her jaw hung open, and she locked eyes with her sister while pumping her hips back hard against Izabel's fingers. "You're so... fucking wet!" she groaned. She leaned forward, and plunged her tongue back into Emily's steamy mouth.

The two sisters whimpered into each other's lips as they were fingered relentlessly. Izabel watched from her perch, her breath rasping as she rocked frantically against Em's thigh. Unable to hold herself in that position, she finally leaned forward, and ran her tongue up Emily's throat.

Em groaned, digging her fingers harder into Izzy's ass cheek, and turned to kiss her mouth. Alexis joined the kiss too, and the three sisters whimpered against one another as they each erupted in a powerful, incestuous orgasm.

The bed shook and groaned as the three girls thrashed on it's tiny frame. They screamed into each other's mouths, their tongues still whipping frantically together between them. Izabel slammed her cunt furiously into Emily's thigh and curled her fingers deep inside Alexis's pussy. Alex pistoned her hips back, impaling herself frantically on Izzy's hand, while rubbing Emily's gushing snatch. Emily pounded her cunt up into Alexis's fingers, her hands running excitedly over both her sisters' writhing bodies.

When their orgasms began to subside, the three girls wrenched their mouths apart, gasping for air. Their faces were burning red, with sweat pouring from their mangled bodies. Their hair lay matted to their skin, and spit coated their gaping jaws.

"That... was un... believable!" Izabel panted. "We should have done this years ago!" She rolled off of Emily's thigh, her chest heaving as she struggled to breath.

Alexis pulled her sticky hand from Emily's panties. "God... that was amazing..." she sighed. She stared at her hand, which was coated in her sister's cum. With a throaty groan, she suddenly sucked her pussy drenched fingers into her mouth.

"Holy shit.. Alex! That's so fucking hot!" Emily exclaimed, watching her sister gorge herself on her pussy cream.

Alex's eyes shot open and she looked at Em with ravenous hunger. Moving quickly, she slid to the foot of the bed and grabbed her sister's shorts, pulling them swiftly down her thighs. She shed her own tank top, and both girls were completely naked.

Emily gasped as she was exposed. Alex was kneeling between her legs in seconds and pushing them open. She didn't hesitate, but dove forward, swiping her tongue through Em's oozing pussy folds.

"Jesus, fuck!" Em wailed in surprise. She quickly moved up onto her elbows and spread her legs as wide as she could.

Alexis lapped at her sister greedily, shoving her tongue deep inside her gooey pussy. "You... taste... so... good!" she groaned between hungry licks. She gripped Em's slippery thighs tight as she scraped her face against her snatch.

Izabel gaped at her sisters, shocked and profoundly aroused at what she was seeing. She quickly peeled her own panties off and stood up. Moving around to the foot of the bed, she moved behind Alexis's ass.

She could see her sister's juices running down her plump pussy lips and along her sticky thighs. Smacking her lips excitedly, she grabbed Alex's cheeks and spread them wide, before diving into her cunt.

Alex pulled her tongue from Emily's pussy long enough to squeal ecstatically as Izabel burrowed into her from behind. She spread her knees on the mattress, opening her cunt up to her sister's tongue as much as possible.

"Oh, shit..." Emily groaned. She had a perfect view of everything from where she sat.

Izabel's face was half buried between Alex's ass cheeks. She locked eyes with Emily over Alex's body with a hungry look. Pussy juice coated her chin. She happily rubbed her face in the flowing liquid, drowning herself in her twin's erotic flavor.

Watching her sisters' feasting got Em more than a little eager to try pussy herself. "Izzy!" she pleaded. She had one hand holding Alex's head stiffly against her cunt and the other massaging her own aching breasts. "Come lay down beside me so I can lick you!"

Izabel's nostrils flared and she groaned into Alexis's pussy. She climbed onto the bed next to Alex, and tugged at the girl's ass. "Come here, Alex! Turn this way!" she said.

Alex understood immediately, and twisted her hips to the side while still keeping her mouth clamped over Emily's pussy. Izabel laid on her back with her feet pointing to the headboard. Alexis's cunt swung over her face, and she pulled it down, shoving her tongue back into her folds.

Emily slid her torso over, reaching for Izzy's hips. "God, you're so wet..." she purred, staring at her sister's open gash. She leaned in, and ran her tongue slowly over her cunt. Izabel shuddered, and pressed her pussy harder against Em's face.

The three sisters twisted onto their sides, wedging their faces tightly against one another's slits. They lapped hungrily at each other, devouring the cunt in front of them with unbridled passion.

As they ate, they were eaten, and their hips churned against each other's faces. Their pussies wept as they were stimulated by their sisters' ravenous mouths.

The bed sagged beneath their weight as the three sisters crammed tightly on top of it. They writhed with pleasure, and the mattress groaned in protest under their energetic thrashing.

"God... This is fucking wild!" Emily gasped, before immediately shoving her tongue back up Izabel's snatch.

"Shit, Em! That feels so good! Please don't stop!" Izabel whimpered, feeling her orgasm coming fast. She swiped her tongue eagerly through Alexis's pussy and held the girl's thighs tightly in her grip.

"Oh, fuck!" Alex groaned, trembling against Izzy's slippery tongue. She gorged herself on Em's cunt, which covered her face in a thick layer of pussy cream. Eager to make Emily cum, she shoved two fingers up her cunt and clamped her lips hard around her clit.

Emily shuddered and bucked her hips frantically against Alexis's face. Alex's fingers pistoned furiously in her snatch, and she could feel herself climbing to a powerful climax.

Desperate to make Izabel cum with her, Em ran her tongue furiously through her pussy folds. With long swipes, she licked from her clit up to her asshole, and circled the tight sphincter excitedly.

Izzy bucked her hips as she felt Em's tongue on her ass. Her pussy was streaming, and her chest heaved as her orgasm quickly approached. She wrapped her lips around Alexis's clit and sucked hard as pleasure threatened to overwhelm her at any second.

Alexis let out a muffled wail. Her clit throbbed between Izzy's teeth, and it was enough to send her thrashing into climax. She curled her fingers hard in Emily's pussy and rubbed her tongue harder against her folds.

Emily rocked her hips, feeling Alex's fingers scrape against her inner pussy walls. She joined her sister in orgasm, trembling violently in ecstasy. As she came, she pressed her tongue deep into Izzy's anus, penetrating the tight orifice.

With both her sisters bucking in orgasm and Emily's tongue wriggling inside her sphincter, Izabel soon joined the others in bliss. She cried out in pleasure, her pussy erupting with a powerful climax.

The three sisters devoured each other as they came, their bodies thrashing on the mangled bed. Their skin shone with sweat, their hair tangled and wild as they buried their faces between one another's thighs.

The room filled with muffled screams as they rocked against each other's throbbing bodies. Pussy juice gushed from their cunts, drenching each other and the rumpled bed sheets.

When their climaxes finally began to subside, the triplets slumped weakly onto the bed. Heat radiated from their tangled flesh, and they lay gasping for much needed oxygen. By now the rest of the dorms had fallen silent, and the only sounds in the room were those of heavy breathing.

After several minutes of recovery, Izabel struggled to pull herself up onto her elbows. She looked with amazement at her disheveled, cum soaked sisters. "Holy fuck..." she breathed.

Emily sat up and moved closer to Izabel. "Yeah... Holy fuck." she sighed. She leaned in, kissing her sister sensually. The two of them ran their tongues through each other's mouths, tasting the pussy juice that coated their faces.

As they kissed, Alexis sat up as well and snuggled up to her sisters. "I could definitely get used to doing that..." she said.

Emily and Izabel both giggled, and pulled their sister in for a messy three way kiss. They wanted to continue, but were just too tired. Soon, exhaustion overwhelmed the triplets, and the three of them laid down together on the bed. Izabel pulled the sheets over their sticky bodies, and they cuddled tightly in each other's arms.

"Tomorrow's Saturday." she said with a yawn. "What do you guys want to do?"

"Sleep in, for sure." Alexis replied. "Then spend the rest of the day fucking."

Emily and Izabel laughed. "Mmmm... Screw the rest of the day! Let's spend ALL WEEKEND licking pussy!" Em countered.

"That sounds like a plan!" Izabel yawned again, and her sisters soon followed suit. In minutes, all three were sound asleep, still wrapped up firmly in each other's arms.

-------------------------

The next morning, the three sisters slept in late, still tangled together naked on Emily's bed. Alexis was the first to wake up. Her eyes opened slowly, and she looked down at her sleeping siblings, suddenly remembering their night of incestuous passion.

Emily was curled up next to her, with her leg draped over Alexis's and her hand resting on her pussy. Alex smiled, and moved her hips, rubbing herself lazily against Em's fingers.

Izabel was spooning Emily, pressed tightly into her from behind. She had her arm wrapped around her sister's torso, and was cupping Em's breast as she slept.

Alexis heard a noise coming from the doorway, and peered over the foot of the bed to see what it was. A piece of paper had been slipped under the door. With a yawn, she slid out of Emily's arms and padded over to collect it.

It was a written note. The message read: 'Great performance last night, girls! Welcome to the slit licking club :) Love, Rach and Becky'

Alexis giggled to herself quietly and looked back over at the bed. Emily and Izabel were beginning to wake up. Em rolled onto her back and stretched lazily while Izzy held her close. They grinned at each other, and brought their lips together in a tender kiss.

"Morning." Emily sighed, rubbing noses gently with her twin.

"Morning." Izabel replied, her hand dipping under the blankets. She cupped Em's pussy, causing her sister to groan and spread her silky thighs.

Izabel looked up at Alexis. "What are you doing up? Come back to bed!" she said.

Alex grinned and tossed the note onto one of the desks. She climbed back in with her sisters, and they welcomed her with open arms. She lowered her lips to Emily's and gave her a long, sensual kiss.

"I think this is a great day to stay in bed, don't you guys?" she asked.

"Definitely!" Izabel agreed.

"Mmhmm..." Em answered dreamily as she slowly closed her eyes. Izzy's fingers were already setting her pussy on fire with their teasing touch.

The sisters giggled and cuddled into each other's arms, ready for a long day of incestuous love making.

12