All Comments on 'Identical Twins and Father Ch. 01'

by leBonhomme

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
And In English?

This was godawful!

tenbears43tenbears43over 10 years ago
OK

Much to do about nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
editor required

A good editor is required before any future chapters are submitted. One glaring thing is the frequency and use of "word - word, and word -- word," when the proper indictor of a pause is the simple coma. The author therefore needs an editor to remove and do a decent spell check and proof read the story.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 10 years ago
Wellllll

Like the story line, but you really need to proof read. Also you took a lot of words to describe very little action. Looking forward to the next chapter. The storyline is good.

SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesover 10 years ago
Could not get past the dialog and incomplete sentences.

They don't charge you by the word here, you know. Your style of writing was just confusing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
.

Only two snorts. You're falling back.

AnonymessAnonymessover 10 years ago
Painful to read

That was excruciating to read. What a mess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What a mess

Not enough snorts and 'hmm-hmms' to give me a giggle, and the dialogue was just painful, like slowly shoving a wire into my eye. Please stop inflicting yourself on us, the human frame can only take so much abuse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent

Plodding? Absolutely not! It was subtle and erotic...Would have enjoyed consummation, but I can wait...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Too robotic

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous