Identical Twins and Father Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leBonhomme
leBonhomme
690 Followers

He blushed a little more, in empathy with her embarrassment, but more because she had said what he had been trying not to think: their sleeping with their Pops. And she had said that it was maybe better?! Of course, she didn't mean it like that, better than sleeping with the guys, but the words rang in his head. In hers too, if she was that embarrassed?

Paula was grinning at their embarrassment. She had been using the toilet, washing and brushing her teeth and hair. She still was half naked when she had stuck her head through the door. She reached back and found her shorty nightgown. When she stepped out of the bathroom, it was just dropping down past her breasts. He admitted to himself, that it would have been nice if she had waited a couple of moments more before it covered them. But he had liked the brief view of the rest of her: slender waist, nice hips, panties covering the swelling between her thighs -- not just from her pubic hair.

Paula's face reappeared as her shorty dropped down. She was still grinning, chuckling, and said:

"Well, at least, we're already sharing a room with him."

He and Klara continued to blush, avoiding looking at each other or at Paula. She seemed to be enjoying their discomfort, but she also then blushed slightly, after a moment remarking softly:

"We liked to sleep with him when we were little."

"Not like that," he murmured, with a renewed blush.

"Paula!"

"We both did."

"But not like 'that'!" Klara replied, her blush also renewed.

Paula also was blushing, now that it was so clear that they all were talking about the same thing, avoiding each other's eyes. He felt his cock responding to the implications and murmured:

"I'd better go again." As he passed between them on the way to the bathroom, he added:

"You two settle that."

He forgot to close the door behind himself, fishing his swelling cock out of the fly of his boxer shorts. While he was going, trying not to splash in the bowl, he heard the girls' whispering, then shook his head in disbelief at his parting comment. Had he been suggesting that he would do anything they wanted, agreed to? Had they understood it that way, both really understood that they had been talking about sleeping with each other - all three of them?! - "like that"?!"

He flushed and washed his cock, something he only did when he was expecting to sleep with Louise. She was also divorced with two children, long since divorced, the children in patch-work families. They had a lot of good sex together. Was he wondering what his daughters' - don't use a word for theirs, don't even think about theirs! - could be like? He was, like his appreciating their firm, nice round breasts, and they had both admitted that they hadn't minded his looking at them. How much experience did they have? Enough to justify their mother's knowing that they had the pill. That, at least, wouldn't be a problem. You are thinking about it! But with both of them, like in some porn video? That wasn't a nice thought! Not with his daughters, so nubile daughters. But maybe - that word again - they didn't want to. Or maybe they did?!

He took a lot longer than usual to wash and brush his teeth to complete these thoughts. What had the girls been whispering about? When he turned off the tap, he didn't hear them.

They had been whispering a lot.

"Paula! What are you talking about?"

"What you think, what he thinks."

"That we do that?! You think he means that?

"He said: 'not like that'."

"And you would, 'like that', want to? With Pops?!"

"When we were fourteen, we said that we wanted to."

"Yeah, but, ... but we knew that it would never happen, just talk. Then they got divorced, and he wasn't around."

"Maybe a good thing."

"You would have?!"

"You would have too, all our talk at night."

"Hmm? Yeah, but it was just talk. You really would have?"

"You sounded like you would have too."

"But you really would, now? Here?"

"If he wanted to. He told us to decide."

"Shit! Crap! You really want to!"

"We're twins, identical twins; have the same thoughts."

"You caught me with that before, telling me that I wanted to sleep with Roger, because you did."

"We both did, sleep with him, and you certainly didn't complain."

"But with Pops?! Girls shouldn't do that with their father.

"Just 'shouldn't.' I want to. Why did we show him our aroused nipples?"

"That was just fun."

"Teasing, tempting him?"

"I wasn't, just enjoying feeling them tighten when he looked."

"Before he looked; mine, yours too. Same thing, wanting him to see your nice tight nipples, as though we didn't know what guys would think about if they could see them that way. You wanted Pops to see them."

Klara nodded with a resigned smile. Paula smiled, then whispered:

"So I can?"

"If you want, I guess, and ..."

"You want to, too?"

"You interrupted me: and if he does."

"If he does, I will. And you will too; we've always wanted to do the same thing - Roger."

Klara nodded, either in agreement to Paula's logic, or in agreement that she wanted to, too. When she shrugged, blushing with aroused nipples, Paula smiled sweetly. Klara shrugged and then nodded, returning her smile, the sisterly smiles they had used since they were toddlers, when they agreed. But then Klara whispered:

"How? Both of us? How tell him? You really think he wants to?"

Before Paula could reply, their father opened the bathroom door, a little surprised to see them still standing. They smile at him, shrugging and nodding, then glancing at each other. Klara nodded for Paula to speak. She hesitates a moment, reaching out to draw her sister closer. Their arms slid around the other's waist.

He remembered their having done that when they were little and agreed about wanting something. Klara nodded again, blushing. Paula held her a little closer, and Klara's hand slid a little further around her waist. Paula hesitated, also blushing. Then she almost blurted out:

"If you want to, we do."

He blushed as much as the girls already were.

They really did want to! And their blushing -- his too -- only confirmed that they all were thinking about the same thing, their tight nipples too. What did it feel like for a girl when her nipples popped out from having erotic thoughts? And hadn't they almost always gotten their way, when they stood together like that, smiling hopefully? Yes, they were smiling hopefully at him, well, a little different from the way they did the times when they wanted something harmless, just maybe a little too expensive: summer camp the first time, a girls camp. What did they hear about sex from other girls when they twelve, and then the next couple of years? What did they tell, had they known about it? They sure knew something about it now, having planned to do whatever they could with those two boys. And now with him?! What had he done or said to let them think he wanted to? Their sharing a room? Could they have thought that he made up the story about why they were, so that he could sleep with them? But it had been true. But if they thought that, they still didn't have to suggest it themselves, his so nubile daughters. So they must really mean it.

In the few seconds, while all these thoughts were going through his mind, Paula's and Klara's hopeful smiles and blushes were fading, but their nipples were still aroused. He said the first thing that came to mind:

"You do?"

The girls nodded, glancing at each other for confirmation that the other had, too. Paula murmured:

"If you do?"

Both girls' cheeks flushed again. Klara nodded. He felt his own cheeks flush.

"Whose idea was this?"

He immediately wondered why he hadn't said what a father should, just telling them no.

"Ours," Paula replied, holding Klara closer, who nodded, clutching her sister's waist, both still blushing.

"And you think I want to, think that I could want to?"

The girls hopeful smiles returned as they both nodded.

He wondered again that he had passed up the chance to tell them to stop thinking that he could want to, to tell them he didn't. Did their renew hopeful smiles mean that they had recognized that his not immediately having said no meant that he was undecided, that he was thinking "maybe"? Of course, they had nodded in response to what he had said.

"I guess you do."

"You didn't say 'no'," Klara murmured, squeezing Paula's waist again for her support.

"And you blushed, when I asked," Paula added.

"You two certainly did."

The girls grinned with nods, obviously more relaxed, holding each other closer for a moment as they glanced at each other.

He suddenly remembered other conversations like this: their request expressed as a question; his avoiding a direct answer; then their catching him with the remark that he hadn't said no. Then they had bantered a little, but he had always given in. They knew their Pops too well! And wanted to "know" him that way too! And had caught him blushing with them! Why did this have to happen at a church conference center? Or maybe it did, where people were so proper that they couldn't imagine anything so improper as a father sleeping with his daughters? Hadn't they read about Lot and his; they had made him drunk and seduced him? He smiled wry and murmured:

"Lot and his daughters."

The girls grinned, nodding again. Klara replied:

"They had to make him drunk, but then they did."

"Shouldn't have mentioned him."

"Hope he wasn't too drunk to enjoy it," Paula remarked with a grin.

"You aren't," Klara added, also grinning.

"We aren't either," Paula enjoined.

"Who said we were?" he asked, infected by their grins.

"Drunk?" Paula asked facetiously.

He shook his head, not able to suppress a slight smirk.

"Don't have to say it, Pops," Klara murmured with a conciliatory expression, but then blushing again.

"Guess not," he admitted, suddenly more aware of his cock.

The girls loosen their embrace, just holding hands and smiling at him.

He had seen that before too, when they knew that they had talked him in to agreeing - with such enticing smiles? They weren't blushing, but their nipples had popped out again.

"Hmm, those guys wouldn't have had a chance not to."

"Hm-umm," both girls responded, clasping their hands.

"We want to," Paula murmured.

"You really do," he murmured, not as a question.

The girls nodded with aroused nipples, only blushing a little, with longing expressions.

"Poor guys," he murmured.

The girls nodded again.

"Both of you? How? What do you want to do?"

"Anything you do."

"Want to do," her sister corrected slightly.

"Anything you want us to do," the other murmured.

"Anything? What do you know about that?"

"We did with Roger," Paula murmured, Klara nodding.

"Both of you? 'Anything'?"

The girls nodded, glancing at each other. He suddenly chuckled and asked:

"Did he know - with both of you?"

The girls glanced at each other again, shrugging and smirking slightly, then chuckling. Paula looked at him, wrinkling her nose, and replied:

"Not sure. After I told Klara what we did, she wanted to, too."

Klara nodded, blushing, then smiling wryly, and added:

"Maybe he didn't, couldn't tell us apart."

"Can you?" Paula asked with a grin.

"Hm-hmm! When you're together. Otherwise, - I hope - knowing you are usually more outspoken."

"Like tonight," Klara agreed with a smile.

"And Roger, 'anything'?" he asked.

"Had to tell Klara everything, so that she wouldn't say the wrong thing."

"I don't think he knew the difference. Oh, I had to pretend that it wasn't the first time he did that to me. Hm-hmm! Hope I didn't sound any different than you did," Klara remarked, grinning at Paula.

"But the other too," Paula suggested.

"You really liked that? Tastes so strange."

"Um-hmm, but he liked it so much, and it was so arousing, that it was feeling so good for him."

"Oh, I liked doing it! Just was worried about having to taste it, knowing that I had to let him think that I already had.

"Good sister! Since he was thinking you were me again, you had let him think that you really wanted to, your supposed second time."

The girls grinned at him. He nodded, chuckling, then shook his head questioningly and said:

"Never thought about twins doing that and his not knowing."

"Never thought about us doing that?" Paula asked.

"What? Fooling some guy, or doing that?"

"Both, I guess."

"Roger was the only one we did that with, - both of us," Klara replied.

Hmm! That's a relief. Well, I'm not sure I should have said that. Hm-hmm! Would the guys tonight have been able to tell you apart?"

Paula and Klara looked at each, shrugging with slightly wry expressions. Paula asks Klara:

"Would it have mattered?"

"We think they are both nice."

"Nice enough that it wouldn't have mattered - who with whom?" he asked.

The girls glanced at each other, shrugging again. Paula looked at him intensely, her nipples popping out again:

"Would it for you? We want to."

Klara nodded, but blushed. He also blushed at Paula's returning the conversation to their situation. She also blushed, but repeated:

"We want to, not just talk."

Klara nodded again. Then he did, blushing more, nodding, and admitting:

"I want to, too, just don't know quite how - with both of you."

The girls nodded slightly with aroused expressions, just the corners of their lips moving, then took deep breaths, their aroused nipples rising. They moaned softly, their hands slipping back around the other's waist again. He moaned with a nod and extended his arms towards them, and they all closed the distance between them, his arms sliding around the girls' waists and theirs around his. They all moaned, nodding, the girls' faces turned up to his. He looked down, his eyes shifting back and forth, and murmured:

"Anything, any way you want. I like to do what I think Roger did."

The girls both nodded with slight smiles.

"We do too," Klara murmured.

"Klara," Paula responded, but not in the admonishing tone that Klara had used. She glanced over at her and then up at him with a slight smile, murmuring:

"We do."

"I know why," he replied softly.

Both girls nodded, smiling slightly at his so easy acceptance that they slept with each other. He slid his hands up, pulling their shorty nightgowns up. Their hands around each other helped, letting his slip under the other's nightie and slide up on their bare backs. The girls moaned, holding him and each other closer, their hips pressing together.

He also moaned softly, nodding, feeling his cock swell, wanting them to feel it, hoping it would find its way out of the fly of his boxer shorts. His fingers, now all the way around to their far sides, moved on them, sliding up and down, wanting to slide closer to their breasts. Then he felt a hand slide down to his shorts, its fingers slipping inside the elastic.

He could have wondered which girl's hand it was, or wondered what his fingers were suggesting, but he didn't, too aroused to wonder or worry about what he was doing with his daughters, feeling his cock rise in his loose boxer shorts, just wondering what they all would do: anything they wanted -- anything, everything. The fingers were sliding further down inside his shorts. He could have wondered if they had done that before, but he didn't, nor wondered that his hands were sliding down, finding the elastic of the girls' panties, a couple of fingers also slipping inside them.

Then one of the girl's murmured. Their voices were so similar that he wasn't sure which:

"I want to, ... want to do it to you, and you can do it to Paula."

The usually less forward Klara telling him that she wanted to suck his cock?! And her hand now inside his shorts, rubbing his ass?! And his cock trying find space to stick out!

"Or I will, and you can do it to her." Paula's obviously agreeing!

Another hand was slipping inside his shorts. He could only moan, but his hands automatically responded appropriately, starting to slide their panties down. "Um-hmmm," both girls moaned, and their hands slid up and caught the elastic of his shorts, quickly sliding apart and pushing it down. His cock sprang out through the fly. The two hands were more successful than his hands could be on two pairs of panties, until his shorts caught on his aroused cock.

He could have wondered if only identical twins could cooperate the way their hands were, but he didn't, just wondering if the hands would cooperate as well to free his cock. When they slid around his hips, he did have to wonder about their experience to immediately recognize what they had to do.

The hands pushed the front of his shorts down, until the elastic was also down at the base of his cock. He heard a chuckle, and then a hand pulled his shorts forward. When it touched his cock, making it twitch, he heard an "oooh!" then another chuckle, then "help."

The other hand slid further, brushing his cock from the other side: another "oooh." When the hand tried to help pull his shorts forward enough to get it passed his cock, it more than just brushed his cock. Then that hand urged the other one to pull his shorts up enough, so that it could shove his cock back inside his shorts. The girl doing that, chuckled warmly, letting her fingers explore a little on his cock, chuckling again when it twitched. Then his shorts slid passed it, and other fingers found his cock, making it twitch again. He moaned softly, nodding, hearing the girls both chuckling again at their success. Then their other hands were helping his slid each other's panties down.

When they dropped passed their asses, they all embraced again, chuckling, especially when he swiveled his hips to make his cock touch one and then the other girl.

"Lie down," one of them murmured. They released each other. As he was moving to the bed without an upper birth, he said: "Light." The girls were already whipping their shorty nightgowns over their heads. One found the light switch. In the dark, it occurred to him that it didn't matter which of them did what; he couldn't tell the difference, couldn't have even with the light on. Before he could think further, he felt them finding the edge of the bed.

That one of them urged him to spread his legs and got between them didn't surprise him, enjoying that her hand slip up his thigh and found his cock. He did have to wonder about the other's experience, when she straddled his shoulders; even Louise wasn't that direct about offering him her pussy - his ex-wife never had.

Oooh! His cock was already in a warm, wet mouth. He guided the other girl's hips over his face. Such a wet pussy already! And so firm and smooth! Louise's hadn't been the first one he licked, but the other three had also been those of women his age. Till this moment, he had never considered how a young pussy would be different from theirs. This was really happening?! Licking such delightful, young pussy, and also having his cock sucked, but not sixty-nine - with two young women! He forgot about their being his daughters, just remembering that they had said that they knew what it is was going to taste like for the one.

Did a fresh, young pussy taste better? Probably not; how could it? They all tasted so good. But this young, fresh one tasted so good, and was so responsive, rocking on his mouth to help his tongue know where it wanted to feel it lick: on its tight opening, holding still to let the tip of his tongue probe; then rocking back. It wanted to feel it on its little swelling - not so little, and so sensitive! Moans! What a nice firm, round ass in his hands! They slid up -- and nice small waist. His hands slid further -- and nice firm, round breasts with stiff nipples.

Then he remembered that it was the pussy, ass and breasts of one of his daughters! And that the other one was sucking his cock! Not really sucking, just caressing it with her tongue. Could they both have also forgotten that they were doing it with their Pops? Too late to worry about that, much too late -- anything they wanted to do!

leBonhomme
leBonhomme
690 Followers