Identical Twins and Father Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uhn?" He heard a questioning complaint, and the pussy twitched, reminding his tongue to move again. It had stilled, when he suddenly realized that he was doing it with his daughters. An approving moan followed, when his tongue resumed arousing her pussy.

Many more followed, including his own in response to what her sister was doing. He didn't worry about that anymore, just worried that he would give his other daughter her orgasm before her sister made him come in her mouth. Maybe it was good to be an older man and not come as fast guys their age would, like he had too often back then. She was now doing everything to make him! Damn! He hoped she really wanted it!

He did! His cock did. She only started slightly, but then continued, humming as he groaned, forgetting the pussy on his mouth, but clutching her sister's breasts. He hoped that she understood from the movement of his hips and his groans why he couldn't arouse her for a few moments. "Mmmm! Um-hmmm." It sounded like she did.

When he could lick again, she moaned, nodding so emphatically that his hands felt her body move. Vaguely, he was aware that his cock had dropped down on his pubic hair. Nothing could disturb his concentration on giving her her orgasm and his anticipation of how it would be. He wanted it as much as her aroused noises indicated that she did, that she needed it.

It wasn't as wet as the wettest ones he experienced - not Louise's - but it tasted so good, and she had been so aroused, whimpering - like when she was child, just lower pitched. She stilled, just moaning softly, then sliding her hips back and just sitting on him. He squeezed her breasts. She nodded and put her hands on his.

Then he felt her sister's hands slide up his sides, up to her hips, apparently then holding them. His hands slid down and found them. He liked that he could confirm his satisfaction like her sister had.

"Was it that good?" the cock-sucking sister whispered.

He didn't like that he had identified his daughter with that expression as he squeezed her hands. It was moment before the reply came:

"You know it was; you sound like that when you do that good."

"When you do it that good," her sister countered.

He didn't want to intrude on their exchange, was just very pleased by their mutual confirmation that he had done it as good as they did with each. When they didn't speak again, he squeezed her hands again and murmured:

"And you did it that good, too."

Did they start slightly at hearing his voice? They both suddenly chuckled, almost laughing. He had to chuckle with them. The one sitting on him moved off towards the wall, snickering softly and asking her sister:

"Did he as good as Roger?"

"Don't answer that!" he interjected.

They all chuckled again. His cock-sucking daughter dropped down on him with her head next to his and whispered:

"You did!"

"'Cause you did," he whispered back, embracing her.

"I heard that," her sister said, chuckling.

She stretched out next to him, and her sister moved off him enough so that they both could lie with a breast on his chest and their thighs drawn up over his. He hugged them both to him, and they held hands between their breasts. For a few moments, they were silent.

He wonder what they could be thinking. Whatever? They had all wanted to, and it had been good, so good! And so nice that they had let him know that it had been as good with him as with Roger - anyone else that way? - and with each other, the other way. Nice that they had admitted that to him. He almost could have assumed that they would, after a guy had licked their pussies. Lucky guy, guys. Lucky him! He hugged them again. They hummed, moving their clasped hands on his chest.

"I want to, too," the girl next to the wall murmured, pressing her thigh down on his.

His other daughter's thigh also pressed down, and she murmured:

"And I want you to do it to me."

"Not me," her sister replied.

"Um-hmm!" he confirmed, hugging them again, and they all chuckled softly. Then he murmured:

"But not tonight."

The girls nodded. He murmured again:

"And I don't think we can sleep like this, nice as it is."

The girls responded with slightly disappointed sounding hums, their knees bumping, as they slide their calves over his, trying to get a firmer grip with their legs around his.

"Nice, very nice," he murmured, hugging them again, but then adding:

"But I don't want you to fall out of bed, if we turn over."

One replied - the one near the edge of the bed:

"I guess so. Who wants to sleep in the other bed?"

He thought he recognized Klara's voice. The acquiescent remark also sounded like her. Had she been the one who had sucked his cock? She had been the one who said that she wanted to. She wasn't as demure as she had always seemed - if the voice was really hers. Her sister - Paula? - held his leg more possessively, releasing her sister's hand and sliding hers further to hold him.

The other one - Klara? - complained:

"He did it to you. You got yours."

Klara - if it were she - surprised him again. If she could also be as outspoken, was there any way he could them the apart. He interjected:

"You will too," adding: "Wasn't I always fair? Tried to be."

The girls nodded. He said:

"I'll sleep in the other bed, take too much space here."

The girls nodded again and let him sit up and clamber over the one on the outside. He wondered if he shouldn't have kissed them good night, but it was too late. As he got in the other bed, they murmured "Good night," and he replied, turning to the wall to go to sleep, hearing the rustle of the covers as the girls found them and curled up together. He snorted softly, just wondering how they were lying together, not whether they were.

He fell asleep, more wondering about what else they would do together than being concerned about the fact that he would with his daughters. He would, they would, they all wanted to, and he promised one - which one? - that he would lick her pussy. What else? Then he was snoring softly.

Paula and Klara were lying in each others' arms, still awake, then chuckling very softly when they heard him begin to snore. They whispered:

"That good?"

"Um-hmm. He said he would with you too."

"And not just that."

"He didn't say that."

"You want him to, too."

"We both do."

"Um-hmm."

"And want him to suck my nipples."

"Not just you."

"Don't do that! Even if he knows we do with each other."

"That was nice, how that didn't seem to bother him in the least."

"Um-hmm. Surprised me too."

"Oh, this is better than it could have been with them."

"Um-hmm."

"Sleep?"

"Turn over. I'll just hold one."

"Like we always do."

"Um-hmm, good night. Kiss first."

They kissed, and the one nearer the wall turned over. As her sister curled up closer behind her, and her hand found her breast, one murmured:

"He could have kissed us."

"Tomorrow."

"Mmmm! Yes! Good night."

"Good night."

Later in the night, he was still snoring gently. The girl with her arm around her sister rolled back, then more awake when her shoulder was over the edge of the bunk, then even more awake, when she heard her father's snoring, remembering where they were -- not in bed with her sister at home.

Then she was wide awake as it all came back to her: the three of them together; she now in bed with her sister; but before that! He had been there too, and they had done that? Really done that?! They had! She had sucked her Pop's cock?! She had - and he had liked it. She smiled to herself, almost chuckling, stiffling it, not to wake her sister. And she had liked it, better than her first time with Roger; that had been more a dare. And he had been licking her sister's pussy, so good that she had been whimpering like when she did it with her at home -- when their mother wasn't around. When she was at home, they did it just as good, but managed not to be so loud.

How had it all started? Had they even imagined that it could end like that, all of them in bed together? But they had been, and - oh! - were going to be for another day and night! And - oh! - they had talked afterwards, and he had said that he would be fair. She almost chuckled again, just grinning to herself as she recalled the rest of their conversation: her sister had said that she wanted to do what she had done; and she, that she wanted him to lick her pussy, not with those words, of course, why her sister had to clarify that she wasn't going to do it, but he had understood, just replying: "But not tonight."

She couldn't suppress a soft "mmmm." Her sister hadn't stir, was apparently fast asleep. She should be, she thought, after he had made her come so good. She was going to have to move to sleep again. She smiled to herself again. Instead of moving to get comfortable, she got a foot on the floor and slipped from under the covers.

On the floor, she crouched, not moving. When her sister still didn't stir, she stood up and by the light from the corridor under the door, she found her way to the bathroom, sniffing with a smirk, when her foot brushed on something, his shorts. In the bathroom, she just stood, listening, not just listening, holding one of her breasts. When she recalled that was a similar pose to that a Venus statues, she held her other hand to her pussy, snorting softly as it occurred to her that her breast was a little larger than the ones she could remember from the photos of the statues. And, of course, Venus wasn't holding hers like she was, nor with her hand on her pussy. Why didn't those statues show hair where her hand was? They did for the men, and it didn't hide anything, but even without hair, the statues of Venus didn't show what she knew could be seen if she shaved her pussy. "Mmmm," there where her finger was.

Her thoughts returned to why she had slipped out of bed. He had said: "but not tonight," but in the morning? She held her breath, listening. He was still snoring peacefully, and her sister didn't seemed to have stirred. She congratulated herself on the idea to use going to the bathroom as an excuse for getting out of bed, in case her sister had noticed, but she hadn't. She smirked to herself and returned to the room, standing next to the other bunk, listening again, then thinking that if she could slip out of bed that way, probably Louise or her mother could have without waking her Pops. Had he slept with other women? If she got in bed with him, would he just assume that she was Louise getting back in bed with him? Hmm? Getting in bed with her father and hoping he would assume she was his significant other? Better than thinking she was her own mother. Too late to worry about that; she had done almost as much as a wife could do. Had she done that too?

She listened again. Her sister stirred, but she just rolled back. Her father was still just snoring softly. She chuckled silently, thinking that he too had had an orgasm good enough to let him sleep soundly, but she hadn't. She listened again. Her sister was breathing slowly. In the dim light, she could see that there was enough space on the bed for her behind her father.