All Comments on 'Identical Twins Have A Secret'

by dave110256

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wow absolutely red fucking hot

Absolutely fuicking wonderful, I would just love to fuck twins

worshipper622worshipper622about 13 years ago
Wow!

I love a great incest "twist." Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
how is this incest?

How is this incest? Husband-swapping yes, incest-- not at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
To Anon. "incest?"

"How is this incest?"

You'll notice the category is "incest/TABOO". Fucking each other's husbands would count as 'taboo' just about everywhere.

skiphorneskiphorneabout 13 years ago
No two twins alike!!!

I have had sex with three sets of twins, and they are all different in taste, texture and tightness. Any husband would know. Still a great fantasy & well written. Five stars..........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Loved This!

You should write a sequel.

horndog_2007horndog_2007over 12 years ago
Great Story

This story was so damn hot! I loved it. Would love to see some form of a sequel either together again or branching out in some other way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Incest/Taboo - absolutely...wonderful

To the nincompoop questioning this being incest. Think about it. Fucking your brother-in-law (family) is definitely incest AND taboo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Just a couple of lying cheating whores. You have to wonder who else they hae fucked behinmd thier husbands backs. If thery wanted strenge cock they should have talked it over with thier husbands first. I'm sure Davwe would never had gone through with it tho his cunt wife probably would have wanted too. What now Lisa becomes a huge cock whore and starts looking elsewhere

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great story

amazing story! should definantly write more to it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
A twin

I married an identical twin. I "think" that they switched on me a time or two but they both say they didn't. But something was just a bit off from normal. Sure would like to know for sure. But both of em are mum. Guess I'll end up going to my grave wondering. Keep up the good work will be waiting for part 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Amazing!

That's all I can say .. Amazing..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Trouble on the way

One of these husbands is going to figure it out and NOT be happy that their wives are playing serious games. And that will lead to one or more divorces. Be careful what you ask for - it may bite you in the ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
NICE

I THINK THEY SHOULD HAVE EACH OTHERS HUSBANDS CHILD

BarmixerBarmixerover 10 years ago
Get Real

It's a STORY - no chance of divorce

I dated a twin when I was in H.S. - they pulled a switch on me - we wound up at the drive in. The second one was a prude, and that is when she found out her sister was a slut!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Twins on twins

My identical twin sister and I married identical twin brothers. We couldn't tell them apart...and they couldn't tell us apart. Yes, we got married on the same day and we all honeymooned together. We traded spouses frequently. When my sister's husband got an overseas assignment, she and I "rotated" every three months for four years. That was great because we both got to live in Switzerland and enjoy Europe. My husband got to have a "new wife and lover" every three months., as did my brother-in-law. We each had two kids, father unknown, but we didn't care because biologically the father was the same. We have been married for 35 years and never get tired of guessing who we are sleeping with and...every three months, we switch, now that the kids are grown and gone!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Twins on twins ... In agreement

My twin and I married twins, same day, honeymooned same place, same king sized bed. We were both in the military and spent most of our 28 year careers overseas. We switched wives/lovers every six months, so our wives got to see the world. We have six children, three each wife...and the kids can't tell us apart. When I had an assignment to Panama, my twin and his wife/lover had a very risky overseas assignment so my wife/lover took all six kids. We were there four and a half years and the three boys paired up with the three girls. By the time we all got back stateside, all went to the college, lived together in a large townhouse, and practiced a four month lover rotation system. Twenty years later they are all still together, still rotating quarterly, and are all happy and successful. None had kids...too complicated they said. We have been to several twins conventions and met twins who have similar life stories. We wouldn't change it for anything! It is great to be a twin and be with a twin.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Contradictory

The very first paragraph tells us how the twins are exactly the same, how nobody can tell them apart........ Then the second paragraph proceeds to tell how completely and obviously different they are.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Over the top!!!

Four or five inches in diameter? That's when you lost me!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sequel Please

Lisa and Heather should never tell. If one husband wants to go the beach and the other to the mountains for vacation, the twins go to the place they would prefer, not necessarily with their husband. They both can have "strange" whenever and no one will know.

EmirusEmirusabout 6 years ago
It’s fiction

So many anonymous comments (not just on this story) that are absolute bullshit. Iwe married identical rwins. We fucked around. We e been going at it for decades. We’re nit sure who the kids fathers are. Some of them should be writing stories not reading them. Remember that the story is fiction and also remember the saying “poetic licence.” If you don’t know what it means look it up.

So judging the story as a work of fiction. Was it an enjoyable read? Yes. Could the situation occur in real life? Possibly. Would they get away with it in real life? Very unlikely. So it was an enjoyable read with an interesting plot but it was imaginary.

I’m glad the story ended where it did. It’s a stand alone story and a sequel would turn out to be crap. So I’m glad the girls didn’t tell their husbands and I’m glad they didn’t make it a regular event. The story ended where it should end. That’s all folks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Emirus

I applaud your comments. These are works of fiction. They are for readers' enjoyment. I am not a banker, so I don't question issues of finance. I am not a doctor, so I don't question medical points. I am not in any branch of law enforcement, so I do not find fault with descriptions of law enforcement matters. I am only familiar with divorce court outcomes based on my own experiences; and since they varied considerably, I can easily go in the direction the writer guided us. And, the absolute worst reader is the one who picks apart minute details of a story. They are the kind of people who ruin cartoon shows for children. It is FICTION, people.

Deprived891Deprived891about 4 years ago
Identical Twins Have A Secret

It's been 9 years since you added this story. How about a follow up.

Identical Twins Have A Secret, Chapter 2, Caught or told. Husbands of Identical twins, Lisa and Heather found out, took it up another notch.

Its all fun.

Secret is out, Twins swapped swimsuits, but forgot to switch wedding rings. James, being a doctor of skills noticed, informed Dave. Husbands enjoyed the swap.

Lisa loosen up and enjoy it.

The two couples enjoy the swap more but only if it stays between them (Lisa's point of view).

Rancher46Rancher46almost 4 years ago
Hot story

Definitely needs a sequel.

dawg997dawg997over 2 years ago

Great writing, fast paced story, the characters are distinctive and are well-presented to the reader.

So sorry there has been nothing added for a decade, in their biography page, there is a note they were tired of the negative comments. It looks like they just quit adding their stories here.

People, constructive criticism is fine, nit-picking little things just eliminates any joy the authors get from their efforts. It takes a lot of effort to write a story, even more for a good story such as this one.

Remember, nobody is getting paid. So instead of attacking the authors, just go on to the next story. I'm sure you can find something you like.

5/5!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

There are 8 sets of twins in our school. And 5 are identical twin sisters. The only twin brothers (not even close to identical) are my brother's. I am close friends with all 5 sets of identical twin sisters in my class. I have had the opportunity to ask at least one twin in each set if they ever fooled teachers by

taking tests for each other. Only one set admitted to successfully doing it just once. But they were both so afraid of getting caught and getting in all kinds of trouble. But all 5 sets of twins laughingly admitted they had swapped boyfriends. And some on numerous occasions. I was fascinated that they could do that and get away with it...and even more fascinated that they would do that. I often fantasize I am a twin and my sister and I swap boyfriends, fiancee's and husband's...not to mention coworkers. Nancy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous