All Comments on 'Identities Ch. 01'

by audreydarling

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Great start! Well written and draws the reader right in. Looking forward to the next chapter.

kdlucaskdlucasabout 7 years ago
Great Job!

Can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wow!

Great beginning! Suspenseful! Intriguing! Is she the right girl? More, please, soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great job

Great beginning keep going

dreamer3366dreamer3366about 7 years ago
Most excellent job

Great first submission...I got caught up in the story right away. I can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Can't Wait

I can't wait to read more of this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good, But...

...but you need to watch your pacing. It's all a bit too fast and slick.

This happened, then this happened, then this happened. Bang, bang, bang - there's no respite anywhere.

Get that all figured out and you could be on a real winner with this.

audreydarlingaudreydarlingabout 7 years agoAuthor
On the way!

Thanks for the favourites and comments! Ch. 02 has finally been submitted to Literotica and so I'm hoping it will be published soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Turn-off

Too much resembling actual assault and abuse to be an arousing story of dominance to me. A Dom turns me on, a criminal/bully turns me off. I prefer my non-con more "fantasy" based with elements of seduction and humour, like "slave to the servants" or "the mountain". But I realise that's all a matter of personal preference and to each their own. So, best of luck: to infinity and beyond, I'll just hop off the ride.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Intrigued

Enough for next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous