Identities Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now all that remained to be done was to return to the bar and explain Nadia's absence to the friend. He would tell the little brunette that 'Arley' had rushed to the side of a mutual friend upon learning that she was in trouble and had asked for Arley. He was certain that the girl waiting back in the bar would believe her - it was entirely within Arley's character. With luck, no one would realize that his prize was missing until sometime tomorrow, at which point she would be safely hidden.

He turned to head back to the pub, but then paused. Looking back around at the girl again, he frowned slightly. Something was off. His eyes raked over her again, trying to pinpoint the cause of his uncertainty. Slowly, and without removing his gaze from the unconscious girl before him, he drew the little square photograph from his pocket once more. He then studied it again, looking back back and forth from the photographed girl to the live one. She was identical to the woman in the photo, the same turbulent curls, the same blue eyes. The same height and same slim build. Even the expression of the woman in the picture as she glanced over her shoulder felt familiar to Michael, and he knew he recognized it from seeing it on Arley's - no, Nadia's - face. It had to be her.

"Hey man, we good to go?"

Michael slipped the picture away again and turned to face Daniel, who had come around to the back of the car. Chris and Mark were already inside the car, waiting.

"Yes. Take her to the house and get her set up. I'll be there in a bit, I have to head off her friend."

Daniel strode around the car and entered the back seat as Michael took one last glance at the girl in the trunk before he swung the lid down in one firm movement, hiding her from sight.

12