All Comments on 'Identities Ch. 05'

by audreydarling

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What a cliff hanger!

Great chapter! Can hardly wait for the next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I read a lot of stories on this site but yours made me sick to my stomach.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow. Regardless of how this turns out

I can not read another word. Thank you for showing me that this site is a repository for disgust and will pollute your soul.

JayEss90JayEss90over 6 years ago
Noncon

Ah people complaining about the noncon aspect of the story in the noncon section never gets old.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow

Okay that was very hot indeed. Fabulous to see things heating up and stepping up here. Literally dying to read on and the author disclaimer was too exciting. Yes please bring on more nonconsent!

Unreal people complaining when they've been warned.

Well written sexy and interesting. This is far above most stories found on this website. Please keep writing !

xxClarexxxxClarexxover 6 years ago
Oh finally finally

I don't come here as often as I did so what a wonderful surprise to see this posted! Reading the disclaimer made me very hopeful and excited! And I was rewarded with a great chapter. Finally her identity is revealed! And damned. That Bj was hot as fuck! I guess my soul is polluted (sorry to the precious petal above) because that was just what I needed and have been yearning for. I'm frickin dying for more now. More noncon pleaseeeee. And oh no poor Arly. I hope the dudes get her back and much DP nonconning ensues (actually 4P nonconning please please. No idea where they can stick the fourth dick but I'm happy to be surprised. Her ear???? Haha. Or just like. They can do three dicks and one dude can be backup for whoever gets worn out first). Poor Mark I guess he's not down. Cmon Mark you hypocrite you kidnapped and sold her now man up and use that D! Hahaha. No srsly can't wait to read on yay! Thanks for this instalment

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
YES!

I've been waiting for this! So happy to see you decided to come back, and give us another installment. Keep them coming!

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 6 years ago
I find this sickening and repulsive.

I'm not entirely sure why I keep reading. I suppose I just want to watch the tables turned and all of them, including Mark, raped and brutalized.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
E. von Bauer is a moron

Pays way too much. Enough to buy a zillion white slaves for just the one girll. Then doesn't bother to check the merchandise. Has useless memory of merchandise anyway. Gets the wrong merchandise. Leaves the collaring to others. Is clear in his instructions: don't harm the merchandise. Gets delivered harmed merchandise. Does nothing. Pays in full. Arranges transport of millions dollar baby on the cheap. What the hell?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Accident

This is the only chapter I've read in this story. I usually like hot noncon stories but this had no appeal whatsoever -- the heroine experiences nothing but trauma and terror at the hands of her a-hole captors -- nothing hot about that but to each their own, I guess. I will say that you capture the psychological horror of what she's going through pretty well -- but I fail to see what's so erotic about it.

Won't be reading anymore but I hope things turn around for Arley --

and her captors are thrown into a cell for the rest of their miserable, cowardly lives...or worse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I’ve really enjoyed the setup so far. It feels like there is so much more to come... something to look forward to .... soon?!

argeelogargeelogabout 6 years ago
Hanging

This is so frustrating! I just finished reading chapter 5, anxious to read on but find a dead end. I didn't realize that this was not a complete story. I wish now that I hadn't started. Its been over six months since this was written. Please please continue asap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Needs an ending....

I hate when I get involved in a multi chapter story only to find out is has no end. So frustrating!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Might as well take the story down if you are literally never going to finish it. Why do people bother posting if they don’t have the whole thing written? Obnoxious.

MissedLifeMissedLifeover 1 year ago

The story is excellent but I am sad to see it was never finished. Maybe give up being a lawyer and just become a published author. I hope you did not quit the story do to negative comments. It appears that some readers fail to realize these stories are fiction and thus may contain some situations that are unbelievable. It is not any different than action movies that go way past believable.

I doubt you will see this after so many years but you do have a talent and hope someday you come back and finish it.

Whitley4343Whitley43435 months ago

Another cliffhanger no ending story?!? Grrr

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous