Identity Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He darted in the direction of the unknown wolf's scent baring his teeth. He immediately commanded his beta to stay with Rico even though his built-in loyalty to his alpha was pulling him home. Vin alerted his scout team of the possible threat through the link as he opened his mind back up to his pack. They would not make it to the wolf before he did, but from the scent he could tell it was a bitten wolf and did not pose a huge threat to him. As he came closer, he was able to pick up more information off the scent ruling out the chance that it were another omega wolf roaming into his territory. He could also tell the wolf was male, and once he was close enough to see him, he recognized the coloring and body type of a bitten wolf, changed by a South American Alpha.

The wolf obviously knew whom Vicente was, bowing as soon as he came into view. Vin grunted in response telling him that he could raise his head. The display of respect allowed Vicente the easy decision to grant him hospitality. He was interested to see what he had to say, but could tell this wolf was here on business. When Gio and the other two wolves of the scout team arrived, Vin gave them the order to escort the wolf to the house and give him some clothing so he could change back and state his business.

Vin arrived back at the house and seeing his window open, he scaled up the two stories and jumped through the window. He shifted there in his room putting on a plain white tee and some basketball shorts. Sighing, he made his way to the door and down the stairs to the meeting room. When he walked in, he was surprised to find Manuel standing at the head f the table awaiting his alpha.

"I told you to stay with my brother."

"And I did." Manuel told him with a curt nod. "Rico is upstairs passed out in bed."

Vicente narrowed his eyes at his beta, but he had nothing to say. Manuel was right, he had indeed followed orders and there was no just cause for discipline. Before he could respond, Gio and his brother walked in with the unidentified wolf now in his human form. Vicente sat down at the head of the large meeting table realizing now that he was still just how tired he truly was. "I'm sorry to intrude on you at this hour, Alpha Cruz. My name is Jabriel Alvarez and I was sent here by my Alpha, Alpha Ortiz."

"You're a long way from home, Jabriel. Your Alpha sent you here all the way from Chile. It must be important."

"Yes it is. We recently had an omega passing through our territory. We sent out a search party, but none of them returned. When we sent out a second wave to look for them, the results were disastrous."

"Get to the point, Jabriel."

"Well, in short sir, we were attacked by hunters."

This caused Vicente to sit up right in his chair. "Hunters."

"Yes sir. I was among the search party, and I was the only one that made it back."

"How many were killed?"

"We counted 7 dead, 3 captured."

"They took prisoners? That's odd."

"We believe they were hunting the omega so we tracked that wolf all the way to this area. The scent is strong here."

"Carmen," Gio grunted.

"What?" Jabriel turned to Gio. "You know the Omega?"

"No." Vicente snapped before Gio could answer himself. The young man ducked his head and Vin declared he would be dealt with later through their mind link. "Hunters trailing an Omega isn't unusual, but taking prisoners is very rare. I will look into it myself." Vin rose from his chair, "Jabriel it was unwise for you travel alone with hunters in the woods."

"I traveled in my human form, but it was a long trip. So much time spent repressing my wolf caused a forced change."

Vin nodded his head in understanding. "Well my men will arrange a place for you to stay for the night. We will tackle this issue in the morning when we're all rested." He walked over to where Jabriel stood on the other side of the table and placed a hand on his shoulder. "We'll find out what happened to your pack mates."

"Thank you, Alpha Cruz." Vin nodded again and Jabriel let out a breath he had been holding since he walked into the room. He had been scared shitless when his Alpha sent him to meet with the Alpha of Medellin. The Cruz family was known for their strict leadership and their brutality when crossed.

"Manuel, be sure that Jabriel is cared for tonight. I have someone I have to speak with." Vicente left them to it seeking out the only Omega that Jabriel could have been talking about. He could smell her and that told him she was close, but she was in her wolf form. He stormed off into the woods in search of her shocked to find her sitting in the area she'd first appeared to him earlier that day. She was taking in the view of the city, but she turned and looked at him when she heard him approaching. "Change. Now." He ordered and watched as she shifted with the control that only time and practice could give a bitten wolf. Her limbs shrank, her fur shortened until it was just smooth skin, and soon enough she stood there naked.

"Who's the wolf?" She asked and Vicente nearly lost his composure.

"You are not a member of this pack and have no right to ask about pack business."

"Ay, Dios, I've almost forgotten how uptight you are."

"And I nearly forgot how untrustworthy you are." Carmen's face remained unchanged telling Vin that she knew exactly what he was talking about. "You brought hunters back with you."

"I didn't think they'd follow me here."

Vicente let out a roar soaked with rage. "You've put this entire pack in danger!"

"I never would have returned if I thought that would be the case!"

"You selfish bitch. If anything happens to any of my people because of you, I will rip you apart myself."

"I wasn't trying to get anyone hurt."

"That wolf is here because hunters attacked his pack in Chile searching for you! They lost 7 wolves and 3 have been taken!" Carmen was thrown by this new information. "They took prisoners?"

"Yes, they did. That is the only reason why you are still alive. Tomorrow we're going to look for them, and you are going to help." Vin turned to walk away, but spun back to her to tell her one last thing. "If we find those wolves in any other condition but alive I will kill you. And if you lie to me again—" He broke off breathing deeply to get his anger in check before he actually ripped her throat out. Without continuing, he stormed off back to the house to get some sleep in preparation for the morning search.