Identity Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, please Papi!" Carmen had never felt so vulnerable and exposed. She felt like he knew even her most intimate secrets, all of her weaknesses and he was using them against her. She was breaking down to nothing but the raw, naked shamble of a woman she was. He was taking her apart piece by piece.

"Who's pussy is this?" he asked ramming back into her down to the hilt.

"Uhayyyeuhhh!" she screaming as the world imploded around her in a mix of bright light.

"Nope!" He landed a hard blow on each cheek reveling in the image of her tight little ass turning bright red.

"It's your pussy, fuck!" She shouted as he pulled out and lurched back in again.

"My name is 'fuck?'" He asked shaking his head.

"No, uh, Rico!" She cried out as he hammered home with each question.

"This pussy belongs to some guy named, 'fuck?'"

"Its your pussy, Rico! Ungh!" Carmen was losing it.

"Are you fucking coming before I tell you to again?" He smacked her ass again.

"No, no please," Carmen pleaded feeling tears stinging her eyes.

"Please what?"

"Please Daddy, I need to come. Please let me come!" She shouted. Her arms were burning and she was dripping sweat.

"You want to come all over my hard cock, baby?"

"Yes! Please, Papí!" He picked up his pace, planting both hands on her ass pulling her back hard onto his thrusting cock.

"You want to be a naughty little slut for Daddy don't you, baby?"

"Yes, I'll be a slut for you!" Carmen could hardly believe these words were flying from her mouth, but as she held off a massive orgasm she had to admit that Rico's dominance was turning her on more than anyone she'd ever had sex with.

"Go ahead and come, baby. Let me hear you!" he told her slamming his hips into her ass, his balls slapping her clit with each powerful thrust. But Carmen was giving it just as good as she was taking it throwing her ass back on his pole like a pro.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes!" Carmen squeaked as she came hard, squirting yet again all over his cock, seeping down to his balls.

"Aw shit!" Rico cried thrusting faster and harder until she was lurching up onto her tip toes due to the force. The room was filled with loud smacking noises, grunts from him, and high pitched cries from her.

"Aye, Dios!" Carmen screamed as she ran straight into her third orgasm, this time spewing all over their legs. Rico was coming soon, and he felt like he was going to shoot a torpedo right through her.

"Oh Daddy, yes! Right there, right here, right there, right there, right there, right there, Aaaahhh!" Carmen squealed spraying the floor with her cum. Rico plunged all the way inside blasting his seed deep into her like a cannon.

"Fuuuckiiin shit!" Rico shouted shaking as he continued to coat the walls of her pussy with cum.

Carmen was too far gone to feel her legs give out in time to catch herself before falling to her knees. Caught off guard by her fall, Rico wound up on top of her laughing on the floor.

"If you wanted to be on top, all you had to do was ask," Carmen giggled underneath his naked body.

Rico laughed even harder, rolling to the side so she could flip over as well. He wiped the tears from his face laying on his back on the dark carpet with a hand on his stomach and the other behind his head. "Fuck, I may actually have to lay here for a second."

Carmen threw him a smirk and pushed off of the floor, steadying her balance for a second before moving with nearly invisible speed so that she was bending over in front of him. Rico wasn't complaining with the perfect view of her perky titties pointing at him, and those long cream colored legs pouring down toward him. His dick was already rising slightly at half mast, his body too drained to bring him to a full salute.

"Looks like we need to get some food in you. I'm definitely going to need another round..." She licked her lips slowly and nipped at the bottom one staring down at him with a devious smirk and a look that made his testicles throb, like they were pumping cum just for her.

"Damn you're a freak," he flashed her a smile as he took her extended hand and let her easily pull him to his feet.

"Only if you're lucky." She winked at him playfully and he put his hands on either side of her face and pulled her to meet his kiss. Carmen fell into it, her eyes fluttering closed leaning into his lips. He was tender, and asking now, waiting until she parted her lips before delving into the warm wetness of her mouth. Rico flicked and slid his tongue over hers, feeling every vein and taste bud, detailing every inch of her to provide her the most toe curling, name calling, mind blowing orgasms he could muster. He'd taken 13 years to get her to see him as more than just some measly kid, but he was a man now and he intended to know this heartbreakingly sexy woman down to her soul.

"So, room service?" Rico asked nodding his head to the table near the door with the phone and complimentary champagne sitting in a bucket of melted ice and the room service menu next to it. Carmen nodded and sauntered over at a very human pace to get them. She knew his eyes were all over her naked body, so she put a little extra swing to her step intent on getting him up again.

"Mmm, bacon cheeseburger." Carmen licked her lips gazing down at the menu bending over the table to give him a good view.

"That does sound good." Rico pushed up from the floor and made his way behind her and she let him envelope her in his arms as he looked over her shoulder at the menu.

"Think I want two."

"Think I'll have whatever you're having," He dragged his front teeth along the cartilage of her ear. His hands were gliding down her stomach, then his lips were trailing down her neck.

"Mmm," she purred turning around to face him as he moved his hands to her waist wrenching her to his chest. They kissed slowly, sensually, taking their time now, exploring each other. She was flicking her tongue along the roof of his mouth while he was caressing the bottom of the muscle with his own. A string of saliva kept their mouths attached even when they briefly broke for air.

Rico had seen it happen to so many of his friends, his brother even. He never thought he'd see the day where someone could truly call him pussy whipped, but that day had surely arrived. He may have been dominant in bed, but it was that juicy cunt of hers that brought it out in him. When he'd come inside her earlier he recalled thinking if he died with his dick buried inside her then he'd be dying a happy man.

Carmen smiled and picked the phone off the hook and handed it to him. She dialed the number for the desk, "I'm serious, I want two."

"Ok," he smiled at her as a woman answered the phone. "Hi, I'm gonna be needing two..."

"Feels like somebody's almost ready for another round." Carmen smiled and reached between them, wrapping one hand around his half-hard cock.

"Aw, shit." Rico groaned as she slowly made her way down to her knees between him and the small table with the sweating bottle of champagne.

"Sir?" The woman on the other line promoted him to finish his order.

Carmen began squeezing and stroking his cock, sticking her tongue out to flick over the mushroom head.

"Can I get tw— four! Bacon Cheeseburgers?" He could barely get the words out with her swirling her tongue around him bringing his dick to life. Carmen was sure to leave gobs of spit along his shaft, getting it nice and slippery.

"Yes we can arrange that. How would you like them cooked?" The woman asked.

Carmen looked up into his eyes with a devious smirk. "I like my meat well done," she licked her lips before taking him in her mouth and swallowing nearly half of his dick.

She gagged a little and Rico placed a hand on her head, "slow down, baby."

"I'm sorry?" The woman asked, her tone becoming more and more impatient.

"Well done."

"Will that be all?" The receptionist asked.

"Mmhmm," Carmen moaned, her entire mouth vibrating on his dick as she did.

"Aw, yeah," he moaned and slowly fed her another two inches of his shaft. He was thick, and Carmen felt kind of like a snake trying to unhinge her jaw to accommodate his girth.

"Hello?" The receptionist seemed to be catching on to what was going on.

"Water. Lots of bottles of water!" Rico stammered, his voice cracking slightly when she started moving back and forth on him.

"Ok, and we'll just charge that to your suite, Mr. Cruz and send that right up!" The woman seemed as eager to get off the phone as he was.

"Ok, thanks!" he said quickly hanging up the phone without waiting for answer.

Rico slammed the phone down on the hook, "fuuuck you little minx." He tangled his fingers in her hair and surged forward. She looked up at him her eyes on him as if asking for direction. He had wondered briefly if he had gone overboard last time in commanding her, but he was quickly finding out that she loved him taking charge, telling her what to do.

When it came down to it, Carmen was a full blooded shifter and could easily tear his human throat out if she wanted. He had been taking a major risk before, commanding her without being sure of how she might respond. But now as she held his dick in her mouth fighting her gag reflex, he knew just how much she loved it. If this was the man he needed to be for her, he would. He was rather enjoying taking out some of his frustration on the very body that had caused it. Rico had spent years lusting after Carmen, with her being too hung up on his brother to even notice him, but no more.

Rico grunted as he fed her his cock, reveling in the feel of her hot, wet mouth on him. He was going to explode soon, and he was becoming even more aroused at the thought of her swallowing his cum. "Fuck, Carmen, just like that."

"Mmm," Carmen moaned as if she were eating her favorite snack. Rico couldn't hold back anymore. His fingers still entwined in her hair, he lurched forward and began fucking that pretty face of hers. She made sure to keep her jaw nice and relaxed for him, loving how assertive he was, using her body to satisfy himself.

"Ugh, uh, I'm gonna ugh," Rico grunted as he found release deep in her throat, jamming his dick as far down her gullet as it could go. He held her head in place as he came, forcing her to swallow every drop that he gave her. His body jerked and twitched as he let her go and she pulled back and off him.

Carmen let Rico help her to her feet, licking her lips. "Tasty," she told him smirking.

"Come here," Rico growled, yanking her to him and kissing her hard as his hand slipped down to squeeze her ass.

As if they had been at the door, waiting for them to finish, the hotel waiter gently knocked on the heavy metal closing them off from the hallway. Carmen broke their kiss and turned, moving impossibly fast, and threw on one of the fluffy, white hotel robes and handing the other to Rico. Sometimes he honestly forgot she could do that.

Carmen opened the door with a huge, jaw straining smile. "Hi," she said as the waiter took in her disheveled form and smiled back.

"Hello, I have four bacon cheese burgers here."

"Awesome," Carmen nodded as Rico came up behind her and slipped the waiter a hundred.

"Thank you so much, Mr. Cruz!" The waiter's smile grew as he realized that his tip was in fact one hundred dollars instead of one. He quickly wheeled the silver cart into the living room and then made his way back out the door.

"No problem." Rico told the waiter closing the door behind him. Carmen was already halfway into her first burger when he turned around. "Damn, woman," he joked as she nearly inhaled her food.

"Told you I was hungry. Now hurry up and eat, I'm not done with you yet." Carmen said winking at him.

"Good, because I'm just getting started," he smirked right back, joining her at the small table.

Back in the ballroom, Gabriella continued to work her magic on the eldest Cruz brother.

"Hope you didn't miss me too much," Vicente smiled eliciting a devious smirk from her as he returned to the bar. She sat cross legged on the cushioned stool attached to the bar. Vin noticed how her dress seemed to tighten in all thee right places when she was seated. He was jealous of the sheer fabric barely hiding her breasts from view. He wanted to lick, suck, and bite all over those chocolate mocha orbs taunting him behind that dress.

"It was unbearable," She tried to make his comment seem like a joke, but the butterflies in her stomach fluttered around as if to remind her just how smitten she truly was. Every time she looked at him, she could feel the connection they shared just as strongly as Vin.

Her striking beauty certainly didn't help anything, invoking an uncontrollable intensity from the wolf he was trying desperately to contain under the surface. Vicente took Brielle's hand feeling the smooth skin and looked into her eyes seeing past her plain contacts to the deep blue behind them. He had to find out why she chose to hide that amazing feature, had to find out everything there was to know about her. "Why don't we get out of here, go somewhere we can be alone?"

Gabriella shook her head, "still trying to get in my pants, are we?" If not for her smirk, he would have thought her response to be a no.

"If that was all I wanted, I would not have stopped you in the club that day..." Vin smirked back at her reminding the dancer about their last encounter. Brielle blushed slightly remembering how she had been overcome with lust for him and nearly screwed him right at the bar in front of her customers and co-workers. "What do you say?"

Brielle tried to think clearly, but she found herself distracted by his thumb rubbing small circles in the back of her palm. How could he make something so simple so disorienting? With the way he was wearing that suit, clinging to that muscled body in all the right places perfectly displaying that exquisitely crafted physique, Gabriella knew that being alone with him would surely lead to her being naked riding him to ecstasy. 'Would that be so bad?' She thought.

"Alright."

Vin smiled as he lead her toward the doors. Gabriella tried to control her reaction when the valet pulled up in a shiny sliver sports car with blacked out windows and sparkling chrome rims. A young man stepped out of the car clearly trying to hide his smile as he handed Vin the keys. "There you go sir." Vicente nodded and took the keys pressing a button on the remote that caused the passenger side door to unlock and pop open then slowly swing out to give her room to get in. The interior was just as sleek as the outside with all black everything from the leather seats, to the smooth black dash, to the immaculate black rugs on the floor. Vin extended a hand to help her down into the car before gently shutting the door behind her and making his way to the driver's side.

During the drive Gabriella took advantage of the fact that he would be too focused on the road to see her raping him with her eyes. Her attraction to him was so strong it just didn't make any sense, but it wasn't just his physique that made her swoon. There was something so dangerously rugged about him, but at the same time she could see the kindness in his grey eyes, the way they softened when he looked at her.

Gabriella thought about all the background her mother had given her about Vin and his family remembering how evil she'd made them seem, but the man sitting next to her certainly didn't seem evil. Even though he was practically a stranger, Gabriella could feel that he wasn't a threat to her. Her instincts told her she could trust him, and that made Brielle uneasy because she didn't trust anyone— not even her own mother.

"I know what you're thinking over there," Vicente interrupted her thoughts and she felt a calm wash over her when he spoke.

"Oh you're a mind reader are you? Any other hidden talents I should know about?"

Vin chuckled peeking at her out of the corner of his eye. "You'll just have to stick around and see..."

"So what am I thinking then?" One corner of her mouth pulled up into that smirk that he was beginning to find extremely attractive on her.

"You're wondering what's wrong with me. Trying to figure out if I spend my free time devouring babies or something ridiculous like that."

Gabriella narrowed her eyes trying not to let on that she had been doing exactly that. "Well considering we're already in route to your house, its a bit late for that isn't it?"

"My house? Is that where you thought we were going?"

"Isn't it?"

"Wow, you really don't waste any time do you? Talk about a one track mind."

"Oh please. You offered to pay me to sleep with you the first time we met."

"A regrettable miscalculation."

"So where are we going?"

"I want to show you something, if that's alright." He said as they pulled in front of a white brick building with big red doors. Vicente helped Gabriella out of the silver sports car and immediately she felt the effect of his touch set her nerves on fire feeling thousands of little tingles across her skin as if hundreds of microscopic bees were stinging her at the same time.

"Let me take this opportunity to say you look absolutely ravishing in that dress." Vin's voice was velvet in her ears as she stepped onto the sidewalk looking at the fancy door that invited people with money to spend.

"You said that already... several times." Gabriella blushed knowing that it didn't matter how many times he said it, a compliment from him was like seeing the face of God. No matter how many times it happened, it would always have the same awe inspiring effect.

Vin eyed her tight ass from the back loving that her cheeks looked just short of a handful for his long fingers to squeeze the next time he kissed her. "No, I said I liked your dress." He held the door to the fancy white brick building for her and when they walked in Brielle was shocked at the scenery before her. It was a pool hall with three expansive lounge areas. There were six pool tables spread across the main space, all strategically placed so that several men could comfortably circulate each table without disrupting another game.

"Wow," Gabriella whispered taking in the beautiful business. "What is this place?"

"It's a pool hall I've been developing."

"A pool hall?"

Vicente nodded gesturing to the coatroom to the right of the main entrance with one rack and just a few hangers dangling from it. The rest of it looked unfinished with only half a counter and space around the rest of the walls for more coat racks and no poles to hang from. "I always wanted to start my own business. Make my own money. When I found this place up for sale, I walked in and had a vision of my future. I saw a thriving pool hall where men could come to just be men."

Brielle gave him a quizzical look. "Then why on Earth would you bring a date here?"

Vin laughed guiding her to the fully stocked bar just behind the main area. "Well I may have a secondary vision for this place," he leaned forward pressing her body against his own eliciting a sharp intake of breath. She was caught off guard by the sudden need that struck her when he reached a toned arm around her grabbing a bottle of Brandy from the bar behind her. She let out the breath she didn't even realize she was holding when he pulled back. "Excuse me." Though his lips didn't reflect it, Gabriella could see the devious smile dancing in his steel gray eyes.

"You bring all your girls here?" She asked sarcastically, her voice rough and husky.

As he pulled the cork off the bottle and located two clean glasses, Vicente put a slight space between them to allow her thoughts to become more of her own and less lust fueled. "Still trying to make me out as some heartbreaker, are we?"

"You got it, Killer," she told him with a slick smirk that rallied a challenge that the animal in him was dying to accept. The way those calculating blue eyes met his without fear or hesitation and held his gaze as if she could read his thoughts. Though at that moment it wouldn't be very hard to figure them out. Smiling at her, his gaze never faltering, he poured both drinks and placed the bottle on the counter. Vin offered her a glass and she held it out to him so they could clank them together before drinking the smooth liquor. "So you still working on it in here?"