Identity Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you," Gabriella took his hand helping her out of the car.

"You are most welcome." Vin smiled and walked her to her door. "We'll have to pick up where we left off next time."

"Who said there would be a next time?" Brielle smirked at him and gave him a wink. "You should get going."

"I should." He looked into those eyes realizing he would have to convince her to stop wearing those awful contacts. Gabriella's breath caught in her throat as he leaned in for a goodbye kiss. She felt a rush of heat radiating from her mouth out to her whole body as their lips met for the umpteenth time tonight. Immediately, she gave into him, wishing she could drag him inside her apartment by that tie around his neck, but it ended just as quickly as it had began. "Good night, Cariña," he told her as he lightly traced her jawline with his finger just before turning to walk back to the car.

Gabriella found herself staring as he pulled away, flying down her street like a maniac. "Welp, no way I'm getting to bed without a nice cold shower tonight."

Vicente pulled into the driveway ten minutes earlier than anticipated. "How is she?" He asked the suit and tie clad older man waiting for him by the door.

"She is stable. Dr. Caceres is with her now."

"Where is Marisa?" Vin was unsure if she had been listening and waiting to come in to the light, or simply heard her name, but Marisa appeared in front of the elaborate staircase. "How did this happen?" He asked without hesitation or greeting her.

He continued up the stairs toward the far bedroom and she followed. "She somehow got a hold of a candy bar with almonds in it—"

"How the hell did she get that? You know she is allergic to nuts, Marisa. That is what I pay you for!"

"And I do not usually keep anything like that in the house."

"Then how did she get it?"

"It was in my purse. I never thought she would go in there." Vicente glared at his nanny before pushing open the wooden door. Dr. Caceres sat on the bed next to the small girl no older than eight under the covers.

"Papa?" She whispered immediately reaching for him.

"Sí, mija, soy aqui."