Idyllic Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laughing as we towelled off, we acknowledged that we had indeed hardly used any of the touches or moves made in the morning. In less than a day our personal repertoire seemed -- what is the word? Well-featured! And forever more, may it be so.

We decided to be wise and both checked out from the B&B next morning and drove off in convoy to a group of hotels on the front a few miles north. Thus we found a double room to spend our time for the final few days of our holiday. We shopped for tapas-type food and wine for the evening, also some Victoria plums. She bought a pack of condoms after a discussion with the female shop assistant who kept stealing glances at me as I faked interest in a display stand. We decided to just walk and chat away the whole day.

Back in the room we enjoyed the luxury of an unnecessary shower with drawn out mutual soaping; accompanists to each other's laughter. I watched her preparing to dress and asked her if she minded my dressing her. There followed a couple of layers of perfume, a bit of body oil rubbed into her under-arms and crotch, followed by the application of very thin and rather tiny white underpants that I delighted in lovingly stroking into place; smoothing her at the front and underneath gently and at the back. She opened her mouth and curled up her tongue to this treatment. We kissed. The same with the bra, it was smoothed over and buckled at the back. She was standing facing me; the curves of her hips and thighs described an ellipse as she undulated a little from side to side. The white underpants were a lovely triangle, slightly bulging towards me, dividing the ellipse in gorgeous symmetry. She was a slim build but not excessively so, there were hollows near the white triangle only as she flexed her leg, otherwise divinely rounded, her legs gently touched all the way down except for right at the top and at places near her knees. I was becoming enchanted with her looks and she was becoming a little bit coy. After moments of indecision, seemingly on what to do with her arms, she stroked herself from her hips to her breasts and from there she knitted her fingers behind her head which, slightly tilted, formed a teasing Venus pose.

I motioned towards the body oil and she skipped into the bathroom to get towels to cover the bed. As she lay on her stomach I massaged her body from toes to neck, sometimes sitting straddling her and sometimes working from the end of the bed. She frequently groaned and gasped as I worked on every muscle I could find. She loved my hands on her neck, shoulders and arms, inviting me to kiss as I worked. I let a few drops of excess oil drip into the crease of her behind and then rolled her over to follow the oil. It was not really needed, as she was very wet. She went down to collect and she massaged my neck and face with her scented hands. I proceeded to massage her breasts, torso, hips and legs but she just smiled, she much preferred being massaged over her back. She told me how sexy it made her and her vocal responses earlier confirmed that.

By this time she needed to lick my penis. She knelt and started as low as she could. At first the shaft was not solid but was very sensitive. She made to bite halfway down and hung on like a terrier; shaking and growling quietly until the head had become solid and I begged her to stop. Then she applied some more gentle bites and sucks to the ridge and finished with a long gentle suck over the head. With a laugh she pushed me onto the bed and whipped on my underpants and tut-tutted at the noble appearance of the head protruding from the waistband. But oh no, there was a little semen emerging. It signalled to me that I would shoot in a moment or two and I told her so. I had to admit to her that her body, covered with just a couple of thin pieces, had become even more erotic; my eyes, brain and penis were in sympathetic overload. She spent five minutes, devoted to my sexual distress, to ensure there would be no further wetness for a while.

"After all, I don't want you bursting a condom later on", she said with mock sternness. Afterwards she told me she had had a prolonged mini orgasm while she was at work.

The conventional schoolboys' impression of lovemaking is to push in, move like hell, climax and withdraw. For the first time, with condom applied, we started down this path. Elivia had bought long condoms and unrolled an extra centimetre before running the rest down my shaft. Thus the end looked pretty untidy. With a couple of towels to protect the bed she sat with legs wide and invited me in. I pressed in and found her to be gently tight. The rhythm seemed not to excite her much. I tried for as deep a penetration as I could and found that even at the point when she was finding my depth uncomfortable I had still another two inches to go before her pubic bone would press against the back of my shaft. Some gentle thrusts from me, a bit like my earlier use of my hand, did not immediately switch on her ecstasy. There seemed no way we would go to an orgasm together and we agreed that this was the way some married couples do it and eventually probably give up.

"Try clamping down on me, like you have had enough".

She did so and I was surprised to find I could still move easily. It made no difference to the level of excitement; her power to clamp down seemed disabled. As I slowly withdrew she clamped down again; her power was restored then and my head was rapidly ejected. Giggling, we discovered that with just the right distance of insertion she could control me with her clamping. My head was popping in and out. She would gasp with surprise if I moved in slightly so that her power would be again switched off. It was not much of a turn on, it was amusing and a bit of a giggle but for us, this was sexually boring, fit for us if both convalescing after an illness!

With a spark of mischief in mind, I took one of the Victoria plums and held it in my left hand with just the stork end showing and put my shaft in my palm, hidden behind the plum.

"Oh jeez, I have done too much -- perhaps it was the clamping. I think the end is damaged . . ."

She looked down and gave out a genuine little scream of concern, wide eyed at what seemed like a good-sized bright red and very sore head peeping out of my hand. That was a good laugh.

"Let's finish with the condoms then! Go out for a pint and a snack! Let's just get our minds off our bodies for a while", Elivia said.

That's what she said but she donned a lovely black cocktail dress and three-inch dark blue heels, made up her eyes and took me to the next-door hotel bar. Get my mind off her body, dressed in that sexy way? I have to say Elivia was so demure, and to my eyes she positively lit up the lounge bar. She never looked at any other man; her eyes and smile were at all times just for me. As I got some drinks I noticed men giving her the once over but she never seemed to look back at them. There she sat, her skirt halfway up her crossed thighs, straight back, shoulders level, the tops of her breasts evident in delightful curves, a bright little necklace crossing the hollow in her throat, hair a light brown tussle and those beautiful bare arms somehow seductively stretched; she was a full-on bombshell. I looked at other women there, I appraised the two bar-girls and realised with a little shame that I was becoming hard from looking at their breasts; I was temporarily changing into a bit of a letch but that is entirely another story.

Back with our drinks, we just chatted and exchanged backgrounds, near future plans, where we lived and so on. Not really any problems with any of that. We agreed that for any relationship further than only the sex we had a very long way to go. All the longer, considering the multitude of sexual interruptions we could expect; we were both suspecting our affinity was physical; we liked the smell and the feel of each other's skin. We drank plenty, snacked well and tottered back to the less expensive hotel next-door and locked ourselves in. She felt she had to admit she was tired.

"Sorry, that's me going too far. I owe the little man an apology".

"Apology accepted", she replied but I had an agenda.

"No, I mean a proper apology in person, close up".

The sexy smile reappeared, "well, you were rough".

I lifted her dress and pulled down her little underpants, kissing the crease between thigh and stomach, I then let her dress fall back over my head and in mock threatening voice grumbled, "He tried to get away and needs to be punished . . . but not this time, next time!"

Knowing she was just being teased, she pushed me off, grabbed the towel and reclined on the end of the bed. She dried herself and with just one finger, pushed her lips apart again and again. She was pushing upwards also to open up space around her clitoris. Then she circled it with her fingertip a few times, pushing it about. As she did all this she was stretching and arching her back. Finally she pushed the towel between her widespread legs and luxuriantly stretched back with eyes closed. From witnessing this little act of preparation I got a clear impression of how a woman may arouse herself. With my nose towards her feet, I licked and pushed while she revelled, twisting her pelvis and bumping. She told me later she had experienced a series of mini orgasms, one following another in rapid succession -- but now, was really tired! With her wetness I was thankful of the towel, which I was using to keep my nose dry. My penis was still in my trousers. Since I was kneeling at the foot of the bed, holding her rump with my hands, sometimes rubbing the tops of her legs, between her legs and around each leg, there was no time to release it.

We slept like babies, just managing to descend for breakfast before the dining room closed. Through breakfast we admitted we had no idea how to fill the new day.

"I think some things will occur to us!"

We filled our day with exploration around the nearby town. Once Elivia suggested something she thought was called tantric sex.

"You just touch with fingertips, and only kiss with the mouth, and go with the fingers anywhere on the body except the sexiest zones".

"Really?" "Yes, but you can go tantalisingly close to any of those!"

"Well, we need to be clear exactly whereabouts is not allowed and we need to devise a forfeit for anyone going too far".

We agreed to give it a try. Another holiday daytime passed without many highlights, other than our luscious stirrings, in us both, in response to our caressing hands -- all done, sometimes not entirely discretely, as we walked around the town.

At dusk, having only occasionally kissed all day, we were both ready for sex. She was not allowed to deal with my wetness in any way. She could blow on it and talk to it, that's all! We were going to be strict; she was not allowed a finger on the middle of my stomach because of the risk my head might touch it. I went to the position I started with when I first laid a hand on this wonderful woman, thus I rubbed a finger over her leg muscle, deliciously close to her lips, moving around very lightly sometimes as a tease. My other finger pressed her breasts without going on to the prohibited zones, the areolae or nipples. She rubbed a finger up and down on my coccyx and cunningly broke the rules by brushing her hair against my penis time and time again.

I told her, in a mock pompous voice, "the forfeit for cheating and causing me to climax by that method, dear Elivia, is to be entered from behind and be summarily impregnated."

Whereupon I laid back and promptly ejaculated onto my chest. Elivia just laughed, saying I was an old goat that was misapplying our newly formed "penal code". She had had no idea how sensitive my shaft had become. I told her I would prefer that she called me a young goat as, from what I had witnessed, they have a lot of fun.

I went on to describe the antics of a nine-month-old male kid that was shut in and bleating for the attention of a nearby female, which he could smell. He had testicles the size of tuck-box sized apples.

"He would lift one rear leg and lick his penis, a pink pointy affair. Bleating repeatedly, he would ejaculate some semen onto his tongue and up his nostrils and onto the ground in front of his front feet. This was his way of checking out his equipment, as a worker in a car re-spray booth might clear his nozzles, before leaping right out of the pen and trying to mount the female. As the female was a large animal, he had to get on hind-legs and jump and squirt together. A few minutes later all was satisfied."

"I see what you mean, oh young one! And by the way, I am using the pill"

The idea of tantric sex was abandoned but we remembered how erotic it felt, earlier that day, to be caressed through a light fabric, something to do with the texture of the fabric. She showed me by holding my head through one layer of her negligee.

To keep as cool as possible, we went to bed "as spoons" in the complete nude and we enjoyed delicious cuddling and got some sleep. In the early hours I lifted her leg, stroked her perineum and her mound until the lips had opened slightly and then entered her vagina from behind with one long inexorable push, pulling her to me by holding her hips. We were making the letter 'K' with my body as the upright stroke and in this position she felt no discomfort at all. Lying on my side I found I could shuttle my pelvis back and forth at a rattling rate. By also being as deep as possible, the agitation of the vagina wall was enough to induce a major body-stiffening orgasm in her. This was way ahead of me, having become spent out frequently in the last couple of days; it took me a long time to finish. She was laughing with the joy of it and frequently clenching her legs together to trap my penis. Eventually I completed my promise and duly impregnated her and, as I slipped out, exhausted, she reached for the towel and padded it around. She muttered something confusing about forfeits and held me for the rest of the night between her legs. I caressed her hips and legs I found myself frequently re-stiffened; I suppose I was serving my forfeit in being totally unable to switch off. With the sexy connection between our bodies, I got little sleep. Some time before dawn she rolled over and held my penis at the base of its shaft with the head resting on her wrist; then Elivia went to sleep again with her sexy smile.

I must have slept for I eventually woke from a dream in which a diminutive nymph was swallowing my penis. It was hard but not wet, thank the Lord! Touching the ridge, I realised that the newly discovered sensitive spot was about the size of a grain of rice. I abruptly stopped feeling it when I felt an ejaculation coming on. With my hand withdrawn, the friction from the bed sheet took its place to continue a torment. I had to get up and go to the bathroom, sit and wait for the whole thing to calm down and let me pee. Afterwards, the sensitive spot seemed deeper within the softened barrel and was fiercely responsive to any squeezing or massaging. With enlargement, the shaft returned to its generally relatively numb state with the exception of this one spot.

"Are you playing with yourself in there, oh master?"

"Just looking for damage but found none!"

Text from DIANE: "Hi Matt. Howz hols getting plenty for the bk wishing I were with you? Di."

The Diane behind the text is my publisher, a tall lady, very elegant with a little Egyptian in her, gorgeous legs. She has been expressing some concern over the slow progress of my book but never before made contact like this. And what does she mean by "getting plenty". The query mark at the end was curious too. I was puzzling over this for some minutes when Elivia asked me what was on my mind and had Diane texted. Astonished, I asked how she could have guessed that. Elivia then dropped her bombshell.

"Diane and I work one block from each other and are each other's loving partner. You don't realise this but you have been breaking Diane's heart for years while writing your first book. She has had massive crushes on you. Knowing that you needed a "mood-lift" and came on holiday with that in mind, she discussed with me the idea I would come out and get to know you. That's why I'm here, it was terribly exciting for me, making a pass at a man before knowing for sure I was picking the right one. I only knew for sure after our talking in the lounge bar and anyway, by then, I had fallen for you."

"Hang on! Both you and Diane are together but both want a man in your life?"

"Yes, of course, the same man of course. It would make everything about our love be right -- almost smell right. Diane wants you. I want you too, as you know"

My jaw just hung, "Diane doesn't want me, that's nonsense."

But even as I said it I recalled her holding my arm for the first time in four years at the last encounter as she told me I needed to recharge, "the book needs you to recharge" she had said. I stared at Elivia as she put on her sexy smile and curled her hands around my neck.

"Am I going to be the one to invite her over, or are you?"

My heart was racing.

"Don't worry, we all three will just be lovely to the other two -- it will improve things."

She was panting. Was this a no-brainer?

Text to Diane: "Hi Di, cum asap, we will luk for companion rooms -- Elivia has owned up xx."

The day passed by in utter anticipation, Diane had grabbed a train with indecent haste and only had to change in Shrewsbury and put up with a long stopping service out to the coast. The hotel gave us the room next door and the communicating key between the two.

"What did you tell her about me?"

"Well, the most significant thing I told her was that your dick is absolutely lovely, long enough and dead straight and shiny nearly the whole way down. And that you are a bit of a young goat!"

Diane came into the room by the communicating door, late afternoon, just as we had undressed and got under the covers. She wore just a bathrobe and some under clothes. Her hair was wet from a shower and she was holding a bottle and some glasses.

"Let the catching up commence", she announced.

She slipped off the robe and unbuckled the bra in front of us but left the underpants on. Her breasts hung full and close, the decolletage between them shiny from the shower, her smile was inviting. The contrast between this apparition and her usual well-covered dressing style was inducing devastation in my groin. Here was my mentor from the publishers in a new guise, perhaps one from the red light district. Her rather dark skin contrasted with Elivia's as did her breasts, which were slightly pendulous. She possessed the same smoothness over her hips that I already found delicious in Elivia. My penis, already quite hard from Elivia's warmth, seemed enraptured.

Diane stepped forward and took charge. She moved Elivia's hand down my shaft, squeezing her hand and so squeezing me and pushing her hand down in little pulses. Then she placed her hand above Elivia's, around the head, rotating slightly one-way then the other to say hello. "Oh God, Livy, you were right, this man smells the part and this is so smooth and beautiful."

Diane then kissed my penis. She kissed me everywhere and a while later she shuddered in a mini orgasm. Then she leapt up and poured the wine saying she wanted to get drunk tonight.

"Not on a third of a bottle, silly."

"Well, we'll go out won't we, didn't you say there's a good bar next door?"

Elivia noticed I was quietly and continuously loosing clear liquid from the head. She softly sucked it away without Diane noticing as she was busy gulping her wine. Elivia gave me a cheeky grin of triumph. My trepidation was dissolving away and was being replaced by shear arousal that lifted my shaft high.

"Hey, Diane, I think Matt needs to fuck you. And now!"