Idyllic Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Diane was back on top of me without any time wasted, with underpants removed. As she straddled me she lowered herself onto my shaft. She was easily deep enough inside and I felt her bone pressing down in a blunt guillotine action. I couldn't move, I was pinned down by her weight and my pelvis could not thrust. She held this position for maybe a minute, very much the dominatrix, with a wicked grin for me, and then lifted a little saying "now you may move it". Moments later, I shot a full load into her as I felt a modest orgasm. She almost immediately lifted right off, dripping semen onto my stomach from a beautiful and enticing conjunction of little curves never bettered in any erotic imagery. She rocked back and smiled again wickedly. Then she licked up all the semen and buried her face against my slack penis. I do not think she experienced an orgasm.

Diane returned to her drink and Elivia fondled my shaft, tapping the ridge a couple of times, pouting her lips in a blown kiss as though to say "don't be disappointed". As I went to shower, tumescence re-engorging, Diane and Elivia were moving towards each other and I assumed Elivia must have done her some real good because I heard Diane yelling with pleasure over the noise of the water. I thought I had some catching up to do - for my own sake. I thought instinctively that Elivia would be my main sexual partner and still was wondering how Diane would fit in.

As I moved to come out of the shower, there were the two lovely bodies; one that was pink in the main and one tan, wanting to push their way into the shower. They both loved me as we stood there, stroking everywhere, reaching for the soap and pulling at my shaft. Moments later, I heard Diane reach orgasm again, in the shower, but I did not hear Elivia do so. I decided there and then to redress the situation with some quality time for Elivia so I placed a little body oil on my hand and lay in wait.

As she emerged, all wet and a lovely pink with the hot water, a towel tucked over her breasts I took hold of her around her waist and worked the hand through the folds of the towel. She was warm and steamy, she was wet from the shower and perhaps from excitement as I placed my hand onto her mound and worked inwards to again hold her by the bone. Elivia wound one lovely arm around the back of my neck and stroked in my hair and over my chest with the other hand. I hugged her to me and before long she simply melted and nearly fell over with a prolonged orgasmic rush. At the finish, Diane was pressing her hand on mine to increase pressure on Elivia and holding my buttocks, rubbing my coccyx, with the other hand. I also noticed that she was swallowing my penis - I could only see half of its length. Her tongue had found that part of the ridge that was so sensitive but she didn't play with it for long. She very slowly pulled off, held the bulbous part in her lips for a moment as she sucked, then she kissed the end and whispered that she had been told by Elivia where my special play park was.

With the almost animal forcefulness of Diane and the tender but insistent sensuality of Elivia, I became apprised of the spectre of being totally drained by the two. They both want a man but how was my presence giving them more than they were getting anyway from each other? I put the question on hold, ready to bring up the subject -- tomorrow perhaps. But next, we all got dressed to go out for a drink and meal.

In the hotel bar next-door one of the bar-girls recognised me and obviously noticed I was with a pair of beautiful women this time, not just the one stunner. She told me her name, I told her I was on holiday and that the two women are school friends and I was getting really exhausted. This was near enough a double entendre for the girl to blush, giggle and set a smile for me. A lascivious thought popped into my head, how would this little Jane fair with the three of us. I looked over at the ladies. They matched about as well as a photo and its negative; Elivia in the same black as before, sitting with a hand on Diane's thigh as though holding her attention, making a point conversationally, and Diane in cream against the darker skin, rather well covered but extremely shapely, looking like a well-stroked cat, black glossy short hair, sexy smile for me. I thought it just as well there were no un-attached men in the bar else there could easily be an advance.

When I got back to Diane and Elivia with the drinks, they wanted to know what had made the bar-girl blush and I told them the truth. Fortunately, I think, neither of them suggested inviting her round to the other hotel for some fun. They filled me in on the texted conversation the two of them had had about me. I was astonished at their frankness in that they had shared all the sexy moves we had made to each other and evidently their various levels of success; this last point driven home with Diane becoming a little flushed and commenting, "grabbing her by the divine fulcrum and doing a mock rape, gosh that turns me on, I mean for me to do that to Elivia not for you to do it to me". I laughed rather weakly as I contemplated the pros and cons of redundancy. As though understanding what was on my mind, Diane explained again that what makes it so stimulating, to have me there with them, was their feeling of incompleteness otherwise; "Perhaps it's your male scent," she said and she gave me an idea to try later.

The other idea gradually forming in my mind was that Diane was the more sexually expressive of the two. When talking about pleasures, even generally, she could not sit entirely still and her neck and face seemed flushed as she responded to an urge, repeated frequently, to rub her own neck. From a position of seemingly guarding some earlier held territory in Elivia, I was starting to think of "jumping the pen" and chasing Diane for all I was worth, I entertained the thought of dispelling her dominatrix persuasions and taking her by force. I gazed at her form beneath the dress, I noticed her continual slight shifting way and that Elivia's hand was still on her thigh, involuntarily slipping about. For what it was worth, Diane slowly licked around her lips as she held my eyes. I might think big sometimes but I knew I was to be consumed later.

After a meal we walked along the front. It was a warm blustery evening and the occasional loss of perfect balance due to the gusts and the effect of alcohol made us cling together, grabbing waists, hips and even a penis at one moment, that being Diane. I heard Diane say to Elivia she wanted to fuck her, saw Elivia turn with a sexy grin and peck her on the cheek and then saw the two embrace and go for a tongue-entwining kiss. So I bounded in to place my mouth against both of theirs, partly to hide the spectacle from others behind us, but mainly to break them up with my admonishment.

"Not in public girls, I know I'm old-fashioned."

Elivia said they only were doing it to wind me up. This followed by a rather wet and poorly managed three-way kiss, finished with giggles.

As soon as we got in to the bedroom I undressed for a shower, taking with me an empty shampoo bottle. I washed out the bottle very thoroughly and jacked off a load of semen into it. Then I added some bottle water, all this carefully planned, and shook it up until it looked just like cloudy water. This was to be my stock of scent for an experiment; I rubbed my hands under my balls and wetted them with the new scent. I hid the bottle in my wash-bag, dried off, put on pyjama bottoms and tee shirt and joined the ladies who were on brandy.

Perhaps unwisely, I first sat next to Diane and, placing my hand at the base of her neck, to pull her towards me and caress into her hair, I kissed her lengthily. After a few moments she zeroed in to my hand, kissed it and kissed me again. Her eyes were really wide as she whispered to me.

"You haven't been jerking yourself off in the shower, without me, have you?"

"Umm - no!"

"You have, you bastard, and it's making me go hard everywhere -- hey, (and now she lowered her whispering a level or two) you go over and stroke Elivia's neck and face with these lovely hands, you promise?"

By way of emphasis she ran her hand up my thigh, over my balls and rubbed my shaft. I got the opportunity to do as commanded when I refreshed Elivia's brandy. From behind the settee I ran my hands down her front, onto her breasts, first outside her dress then intruding a little under the dress top. She threw her head back for me so I caressed her neck and cheeks and gave her a long kiss, and then I brought the drink round and sat beside her. She had been talking about dress wear but now stopped and leaned on me. She was arching her back, lifting those shoulders, and moving her hands to hug me with one and press on my penis with the other. Her mouth was open and her tongue curled up. Oh jeez, then Diane came over to remove my tee shirt as Elivia opened my pyjama ties and began to swallow my soft shaft. My arms went up to embrace Diane, who was taking off everything. She remained standing, inviting me to fondle her mound. Her legs were phenomenal, plenty of gorgeous looking muscle, lovely hollows near her lips that were just beginning to part. She was simply beautiful down there.

Remembering she had hinted she was not impressed by my hold on Elivia, I just felt for her clitoris. By the time I had found it, about five seconds, it was hard and protruding, a little elongated and under a slippy layer of thick skin. It was just like Elivia's but much larger. By that time, Elivia had swallowed most of my penis and was coming up for air, taking a breath and swallowing again. Then she suddenly stopped that, stood up and kissed Diane, giving her the benefit of her hands that were wet with my juices or wet from herself, who knows?

Perhaps all this was not so amazing really, I moved out from under them to pretend to drink while watching them. Here were well-established sexual partners going strong, perhaps heightened, as someone had said, by the scent from me. I am a one-to-one man and all this was serving to confirm that fact. I watched them fisting each other, Diane enjoying it immensely and Elivia hardly at all because she is a smaller woman. I watched them kissing and exploring their bodies, mostly as they stood against each other. They pressed each other's clitoris and soon became noisy and orgasmic in unison. I began with a good hard-on at first, especially when they were in foreplay, but it soon sank dismally because I felt remote and very little erotic charge from their climax.

Down sank the brandy too! Followed by a second as the ladies "repaired to the shower booth", in which they availed themselves of the facilities in total silence, a point that I thought rather odd until I realised that they were probably discussing how the dirty young goat, with his "First with Honours in the Perfumier Arts", had put them up to it. They emerged beaming however, both wearing hotel dressing gowns. I just beamed back at them.

We discussed how we would use the two bedrooms we had taken. The ladies were still quite "hot" in my estimation so I said I would leave them to one another while I slept alone. This had obviously been their thought too and, as we separated, Elivia promised to pop in to see me at dawn, "I know you are sexy at that hour..." I fondled her breasts and promised I was already looking forward to it.

I slept well until I was visited in my dreams by that little nymph. It was Elivia, of course, quietly cuddling up to my back and putting her hand casually onto my penis and, as it engorged, tapping the ridge. There was no more real excitement for a while because we wanted to talk. She wanted to be a loving sexual partner to me and she wanted to excite me in ways I knew I enjoyed -- just as we had been before Diane joined us. I explained that two ladies making love was not much of a turn on unless I was drifting along and imagining I was taking the place of one of them. I admitted I found them both utterly ravishing with the qualities likely to make me detonate with orgasm. Elivia then explained a proposition.

"If you like how this sounds we'll repeat something that we enjoy, tonight, and at a key moment Diane will join and either take my place or take yours to continue with something we like. Then, whoever was replaced, should come back in and on and on the replacements go."

"That sounds divine", I replied.

"But we'll wait till tonight so that no-one is too tired, okay?"

"So, Elivia, we are the ones to start?"

"Yes", and with that she climbed over me to face me and hugged, with her breasts pressed against me and with her stomach pushing at my penis. And so we slept another hour or two.

The sequence we enacted was sexually stunning. As I later recall some highlights, my penis swells and seems to work through a painful bruised phase before tightening in pleasure. Elivia and I were dressed much as we were on our first encounter, Elivia radiant and in mild orgasm as I first touched her. We kissed and fondled for some time. She laughed with joy as my hand slipped into wetness, she bucked through her first breathless orgasm reached after only a few pulses, her breasts were hard and smooth as I liberated them. She was curling her tongue, enjoying this foreplay, since that was what it was to her, I kissed and returned my hand to hold her bone and she soon roared her approval in my ear, I lay back to rest and let her touch the ridge, hardened and building with delicious pain. She placed her mouth over the ridge and sucked, whipping her tongue across it. As she let it go I saw Diane come in and they both proceeded to rub my ridge as I squirmed about. Diane was fully undressed and was placing her breasts against my neck, they rubbed so slowly and I believe I was not breathing as a dry climax arrived. Diane scooped up my clear juice and put it on her neck and Elivia departed, blowing a kiss.

Now Diane mounted me but this time gave me plenty of room for me to thrust long and deep into her, she was moist with perspiration, shiny and deliciously decorated with little curves and undulations, I worked with artistry but I sensed there would be very little time. At least I had taken her while she was in about as submissive mood as she could ever be. Evidently she could clamp down onto my shaft at will, for she started to tighten with each of my withdrawals and relax as I thrust inwards. It was this trick that led to my loosing control, I realised it and decided to give her a prolonged pelvic rattle. I immediately climaxed after that and shot deeply and copiously into her. Diane quickly lifted off, moved up and put her sex in front of my mouth, I sucked hard on her lovely clitoris as my semen dripped from her onto my neck, I nudged and bit gently until she whimpered through her orgasm -- at last! As I withdrew I see Elivia, fully undressed, pushing Diane roughly onto her side and straddling her -- I saw no more!

I later rejoined to stroke Elivia and tease her with gentle touches. On it went for a while but there was little more to recount after Diane had re-entered and, with oil on her hand, gave me a prolonged full length shaft stroking, so deliciously slowly, from coccyx to head, whilst insisting I kept perfectly still until she, the dominatrix, had finished me. She permitted a certain freedom in her meaning of perfectly still; she allowed me the pleasure of nibbling her ear and the side of her neck, to bury my nose in her hair and caress the other side of her neck with my hand. I could feel her accelerating pulse on both sides. She allowed this; she threw her head back becoming aroused so much she had to stop her work once or twice. At the end she gave a cheer and a laugh as I ejaculated what little semen I had remaining under her breasts. Maybe Diane and I were getting nearer to a sexual rapport; for Diane I just had to be that young goat, for me she remained an almost unattainable challenge.

There were two more days before the ladies had to return to their work. I needed to get back into my book for which it had been deemed necessary, by Diane, that my mood be lifted. I never completed the rather sad chapter that I had planned. I altered the story to allow the protagonist to enjoy a spectacular sexual holiday rather than a lonely one. The book sold well for a while on the Internet but was banned on the likes of Amazon.

There is a sequel to this story. I come out of prison in about a year. Diane moved up the organisation and became even more ravishing, matching her increased managerial power. Darling Elivia paid me regular prison visits. She smiled sexily, curled her tongue at me and generally made my life bearable in each fifteen-minute visit period. She told me of the passes she got from the prison staff but vowed she would never turn to them; she wanted me. By the way, the courts did not give a toss about the sexy authoring; it was another issue that put me in prison. The problem was that Jane, the young bar-girl, although not underage, was not the first bar-girl to be made pregnant by me that summer...