If Great Authors Wrote Porn #07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The wench lifts his tow linen shirt up. We knowed Jim was a fine strong nigger, but setting there with no shirt on and his muscles ripplin and his hands workin on that gal, he looks like he would bring easy twelve hunnert dollars on the auction block if he warn't free. Well she is rubbing her melons on his chest, and straddling his leg so her cunt is pushed up against the front of his pants, and Jim is starting to sweat all over. He is working on that cloth around her ass, and purty soon he has it undone and pulls it out from tween her legs. He sniffs it as he does. It was all wet with that special smell that pussy juice has. Now her curly black hair down there is showing, and below it are the lips of her cunt starting to swell up. That gal is real black but her pussy is all nice and pink.

Now he gets his fingers in her cunt and is rubbing and jerkin. She slides down his body, rubbing her boobs over the front of his trousers, and unties the rope belt he has and pulls them down. Now Jim's cock springs out in front of him, and besides me I hear Orion Clemens give a little gasp. I am plenty impressed myself. Of course, I seen lots of cocks when the boys and men goes swimmin, but I never seen one standing up like this and as big as this one is. I looked at it, and I looked at that nigger wench's cunt, and I warn't at all sure it was going to fit nohow.

Now Orion he nudges me, and whispers real low, "I told you so. Science is always right."

Well now Jim is pulling that gal onto his big shaft. She lets her lips slide around it, and then you can see her settling down as it pushes up inside her bit by bit. I never thought she would take it all but she sure 'nuff does. She starts abouncin up and down on it, and I can see Jim is thrusting it deep inter her every bounce. They are both workin up a sweat now. But then I see her pull up offen Jim's rod. It is swinging in the air, jerking back and forth.

The gal goes up on the bed, and crawls on all fours. Her black ass is sticking out and her pink pussy is just a drippin in the middle of it. Jim stands up and grabs her ass in both hands and shoves his big cock in that pink pussy and starts pushing again. They are going at it hot and heavy.

Orion Clemens he nudges me again and says, "Doggy style." I figger he has been readin some other book besides Sir Walter Scott to learn that.

Now Jim he pulls out of the gal again, and she turns around and while he is still standing there she takes his black cock in her mouth. She starts stroking up and down and we can see as she goes what a big fine rod Jim has. She is playing all kinds of tricks, first taking the rod deep in her throat, then just licking up and down the shaft, then just playing around on the tip of it with her tongue. Jes thinking of her doing that to me has my own cock throbbing in my pants. Orion Clemens pokes me again and says, "Fellatio." I sure wish he would quit using those big words. The drunks in the saloon calls that a "blow job" fer as I knows.

One last time she sucks it really deep to her throat. Then she climbs up, and Jim holds her legs while she climbs on his shaft. She presses her boobs against his chest and puts her arms round his neck, and he is lifting her butt up and down and pumping hard. Purty soon he throws her down on the bed, riding down with her with his cock pushed in deep. He throws his head back and jerks her pussy hard against him, and I knows he is coming inside her. He shoots his wad for a long time, and then he rolls over on the bed and shuts his eyes.

The gal looks at him lying there, and then she looks right over at us behind the glass. I can see she knowed we was there all the time. She comes over to the glass and poses real pretty for us, first holding her tits in her hands, and then poking some fingers into her cunt and spreading it out. Then she smiles at us, gives a little wave, and goes out leaving Jim snoring on the bed.

Orion Clemens gives a little sigh, and then he pulls the curtain over the winder. Then we walks up the stairs, and Madam Louise is waitin for us. She opens another door and we goes into the next room. This is a big old room, with lots of velvet chairs and settees, and paintings and such hanging on the walls. And lawsy me, it is full of gals! Some is white, and some is high yaller, and some I figger is octoroons. And they dressed all sorts of ways. Some of em hardly has on enough clo'se to stuff in a baby's mouth for a sugar rag, and some of em is in fine gowns all satin and silk with ruffles around their boobs. Well I'm standing there gaping, I guess, 'cause Orion he whispers to me, "Close your mouth, Hoss, and pick one out."

Now Orion walks over to one of the gals. I had never seen a gal have so many buttons unbuttoned on her dress, or her boobs half showing out like this gal had. She was a settin in an arm chair, but she had her legs propped up on the arm, and her long white stockings showing most up to her thighs. Orion headed right for her, and she held out a hand and derned if Orion didn't kiss it. Then he raised her up from the chair, and she slid right up against him and give him a big kiss while his hand worked on her booby. He turned his head and said, "Go on, Hoss!" and then they walked out of the room.

So I swallered hard and looked around. I didn't have no idea which of these gals I ought to choose. Madam Louise she is standing behind me, and I guess she pinted to one of them, because this one gets up and comes up to me. She is slim and blonde and pretty, and she ain't wearing nothing but a soft cotton shift. It don't hardly come down to the bottom of her crotch in front so she has these long white legs flashin, and the top is cut low so her boobs are looking out the top of it, and her teats are pressin against the white cloth and standin up real nice. Just looking at her I feel my cock getting hard again. She just sort of flows up aginst me, and presses in real close. I can feel her boobs pressing gainst my chest and her legs against mine, and most of all I can feel her pussy pressing into my dick through my trousers. Well I am really getting all hot and bothered, so she grabs my hand and starts leading me to another door in the room. She plants my hand right on her butt and I feel it twitching as we walk into the bedroom.

She gives me this melting look and says, "Honey, my name is Bridgette. What's yours?"

I stammered a bit, and then I says, "George. George Jaxon. My daddy owns a plantation down the river a ways." Now I don't know why I had to lie like that. It just seems that lying comes more natcheral to me than telling the truth in a spot like that.

So she says, "Well, George, we are going to have a real good time." Then she steps back, and just quick drops that shift off and stands there in front of me as naked as the day she was borned. I made sure to take my time and get a good look cause I hain't never seen anything as nice as this before. She was tall and thin, and her skin was as white as the cotton shift she took off. Her hair was blonde and her eyes was blue and her lips were so bright red that I knowed she painted them. I let my eyes run on down her body and the next thing I seen was her boobies. My cock was about to bust my trousers now. Those bobbies were not real big, but they were round and soft looking and the teats was the softest pink, just little rosebuds sticking up. She tooken one of my hands and put it on her boobie and I ain't never felt anything so nice. I rolled it around a little bit, and took the teat between my fingers and pulled it real soft, and then I grabbed the other boob with my other hand and played with it too. She came real close to me, and I could feel her legs and her pussy pushing up against me, and then I felt her fingers undoing the buttons on my fly.

Well, she got it open and dropped my trousers down around my knees, and slid her hand inside my drawers. Orion had particular given me clean drawers today and I knew why now. She worked my drawers off, with one hand on my butt and one grabbed hold of my cock. I must of gasped 'cause she said, "Nice and easy, honey, just take your time." Well she is rubbin my cock and I am rubbin her boobs and I feel like I am going to shoot off any minnit now.

But now, she starts kneeling down, rubbing her boobs down over my belly and I feels those hard little teats standing up, and then she has them over my cock. She rubs back and forth, and every time she flicks the end of my dick with those hard teats it gives a big ol jerk. I don't know how I am keeping from coming on her boobs, and then she starts licking up and down my hard shaft. When she gets to the top, she gives a little swirl around with her tongue every time and makes my cock jerk even harder.

Then she starts to take it in her mouth all the way. I seen that nigger gal swallow Jim's cock and I know mine ain't as big as that nigger's, but still I don't know if she can swallow it all. But sure enough she works her mouth around a bit and keeps on going down and purty soon she has the whole thing in her mouth. Then she starts sucking it in and out, and I am just going wild. My hips start jerking against her, and I puts my hand on the back of her head and pulls her close to me. But she sure knows what she is doing, and just before it is all over she pulls back a little bit.

Now she goes over and lies down on the bed, and she puts on a lil show for me, rolling back and forth and raising her legs up and showing me her cunt. Well I ain't no judge, but I figgered thisun was as purty as could be. It was pink, and had a lil fuzzy nest of blonde hair on top of it. It looked like a tulip about to open up with its lips spreading. I could see a little juice dripping from it. I put my fingers out and wiped up some juice and smelled it and sure enough it had its very own smell, sorta like old fish down at the dockside, and sorta like fried meat, and sorta like a bunch of other things. My pole is telling me just what to do with that spread pussy, and I loses no time doing it.

My cock slides into her real easy 'count of how wet it is. That deep warm tunnel just wraps all around my shaft and it feels like it is going to explode. Then she shows her real skill, and starts rollin and twisting her ass around. I knows this is it now, and I grabs her hips and pushes as deep as I can and she arches her back and off it goes! I squirt and spurt and jerk a long time, and Jim was right it is the best thing a man can do!

Well, purty soon I rolls off her, tired as an old hound dog after chasing coons all night. She gets up and gives me a big smile, and says, "I hope you enjoyed that."

Well I can’t do no more than smile at her as she helps me get dressed and shows me the way back to Madam Louise's salon. Madam Louise offers me some tea and lil cookies, and I sits there and waits for Orion Clemens. Purty soon he comes out of his door, and sees me and gives me a big grin, and then he shakes all over like a big ol rooster rolling in a dust bath. "Well, Hoss, I guess we are men of the world for sure now. This was sure better than reading about the sultan and his seraglio."

Well, even now Orion has to talk that fancy book talk. But I can see that he got his cock tooken care of just as good as mine was. Bowing low to Madam Louise, Orion led me out to the parlor and Jim was waitin there. He had a sleepy grin on his face. Orion says to him, "Well, Jim, I trust the wait was not to tiring." I can see he ain't going to say nothing to Jim bout how we watched him. That is Orion all over, always think of other people's feelings.

So that is how Orion Clemens and me become Men of the World. We had lots of other adventures jest like Tom and Huck done in their books, but I reckon they should wait for another book.

12