If Great Authors Wrote Porn #10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lunsberg snatched the ring, and then drew a handkerchief out of his pocket to wipe both the ring and his fingers. "I never thought to get it back covered with such juice, Mr. Holmes. But I have it back and that is all that counts." The young Lord, still unnamed, slunk out the door of The Nunnery. Holmes waved, I presume to let Lestrade know to let him pass.

"But Holmes," I asked, "how in the world did you surmise that the ring had found such a hiding place?

"Elementary, my dear Watson," the detective replied. "When I heard the young man and the ring disappeared without being noticed, the matter of a back door immediately suggested itself. But where could he go, and how could he hide the ring? I visited Whitechapel, and inspected the alley behind your store. As I thought it might, I found that it backed up on the famous Nunnery."

"When I referred to the Harris Lost, and found that one of Mrs. Goadby's stars used her mouth and not her nether regions to satisfy the customers, it lead me to think there might be some reason. On finding from the grooms, who are great gossips, that our young friend was a patron of the lady's mouth, my mind was made up."

"It was only necessary to confirm the matter. I let word get about on the street that a buyer was available, and had my boys watch for the young man to enter the Nunnery. The rest you know. We had only to watch through the peepholes to confirm what I had already decided, and the rest transpired as I thought it would."

"The ring is very valuable, Mr. Holmes. I will gladly pay your fee," said the jeweller.

"Let us step across to your shop to discuss it," my friend replied, "but first you must not forget the cooperation of Mrs. Goadby in this affair, and perhaps even think of gifting Miss Belmont for the fine view of her lovely pussy she gave us."

Then he turned to me. "And you, good doctor? I suspect you may wish to remain here and take advantage of the opportunity."

With a smile at me, he led Mr. Lunsberg toward the back door.

12