If I Knew Then... Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grabbed her head, and pulled her up from my balls, pushing her back on the bed, following her down, grabbing her knees to lift her backwards, opening her up, getting my cock onto her open pussy, rubbing against her, pulling back to drop the tip to her opening, butting against it but not finding the entrance in my haste, feeling her hand come to guide me, and suddenly being there, sliding inside her, half way, and out again, deeper in, and out, all the way, grunting, and plunging, bouncing on the bed, taking her hard and fast, her hips meeting mine as she thrust upwards, both of us making incoherent noises of passion, my balls slapping against her smooth ass, her thighs wet with our sweat and our juices, tongues locked, hard nipples boring into my chest, fingers and nails into my back, a sudden spasm and half a scream, a breathless series of gasps and thrusts and then white light and rushing blackness, and a voice saying "Oh, my love, oh, my lovely love."

We lay in a tangled heap of sated flesh and soaking bedding, sharing quiet wordless kisses and soft touches, smiles and sighs. Eventually I said "Hey there beautiful woman, fancy meeting you here."

"Hello handsome man, and yes, I do fancy that," she replied.

I ran my finger down from her ear across her cheek and the corner of her lips to her chin and on down her throat to her breast, circling her nipple, watching it crinkle. "Has anyone ever told you that you are stunningly beautiful when you are naked?"

"No one has ever seen me naked, except I suppose my parents when I was a baby, so no." she replied.

I felt a pang of guilt and jealousy as I thought of Mike, who had stolen a view of her unclothed a few days before. She did not know we had been overlooked in our lovemaking.

"Well you are. You have an utterly beautiful body. And you do such good things with it."

"You liked me sucking you then?" she said in a deep voice, and gently squeezed my limp cock with her hand.

"Oh yes, and I liked the way you used your hips when I was on top. Oh and I like what you are doing now." I barely breathed out the last words as she was gently wanking me, bring me up erect again.

"I love this cock. I love the way it moves, the way is swells and twitches, the way it jumps in my hand and in my mouth and in my pussy. I love the taste," she added, bending to give it a lick "and the way it opens me up and fills me."

With that she plunged her mouth down onto it, sucking the length into her. I had my hand on her buttock then, and pulled her up towards me, so she moved round to suck me from a kneeling position and offered me her ass and pussy from behind. Two fingers slid deep in her slippery passage, my thumb on her clit, my other hand squeezing her tight breasts, her head rhythmically rising and falling.

"Oh god I want it in me again" she said, and I pushed her bottom round and towards my cock. She went with the flow, and swung her leg over, moving down to place her hands on my knees, and lower herself onto my cock as I held it up for her.

I watched as she penetrated herself with the tip of my cock, and slid down the shaft, her pussy clinging to it as she pulled up again, her ass-hole pink and puckered between her spread buttocks, as she rocked back and forward. I put my hands on her ass to help drive her down and lift her up, and flexed my hips in time, as she impaled herself on me over and over again. She was riding me now with abandon, and began to lean back a little, then took a moment to bring her legs forward and rise to a squatting position, so she could bounce on her calves, with me going straight up into her body. She leaned back a little and I could reach up to squeeze her breasts, and use my hips to rapidly shaft her as she started to rub her own clitoris, and I caught a glimpse of her profile in the dressing table mirror, her hair waving about her face, her neck and chest flushed and her mouth open to draw deep breaths as orgasm approached. She drove down hard, forcing her little bottom against my stomach, driving my cock up inside her, and beginning to gasp "Oh God, Oh yes, oh more, one more, oh god" as she reached a peak again. She collapsed back onto me, writhing, limbs flopping, pussy clenching on my cock as I pistoned up into her, my hands squeezing both her breasts, her nipples hard between my fingers, her breathing now a series of ragged gulps, saying "Oh god, Oh Sean, oh my god." She came in jerking cry filled contortions, her back arched to drive herself hard onto my cock. Then suddenly she collapsed, and said in a tiny, scared voice "Oh hold me."

She rolled off me and struggled round to face me, to let me take her in my arms, wrapping me in her legs. She was shaking, and I held her a shushed her and told her it was alright, and said gently "What's up lover? What's wrong my love?"

She turned her tear filled eyes to me and said, smiling, "Nothing, love, nothings wrong, it was just really intense. When I came I was so, so open, so naked and exposed, I just felt vulnerable for a moment, but you were there to hold me and protect me, and be lovely to me. Oh Sean, you don't know how much that means to me. I can do anything with you. Anything." She buried her face in my neck for a moment, and then kissed me there, and said quietly, in that deep voice she had after orgasm, "I want to make love with you again this afternoon, and I want you to take me from behind like you did the other day, and I want you to squeeze my nipples and kiss my neck. And I want to suck you when you come."

My cock had gone soft again, but hardened at her words. I moved her head and kissed her, and she felt my erection against her hip. She kissed me back just as fiercely but then broke off and said "No, later lover, we have to get dressed now."

"Why? I asked, still holding her against me, my hand on the small of her back, feeling the muscles move as she pushed up.

"Because Penny is going to be here in ten minutes, and I don't want her to find me naked."

"What? I thought that was a cover story for your parents?" I said, surprised, although the fleeting notion of Penny joining us naked was quite attractive.

"No she did ring, and Mum answered the call, so it was all sorted out before I got to it. Sneaky one my mother. But I did get Penny to put it off for an hour, and time is nearly up, so get your kit on."

The trip to Rowallane was fun. Penny flirted with me a little, but Jill was not annoyed, and I rather enjoyed the tiny rivalry between them.

We had dressed in a hurry, so I particularly enjoyed watching Jill kiss Penny on the cheek when she arrived, knowing that her lips still had traces of pussy juice and my come on them from when Jill had been sucking me a few minutes before. I shook her hand, with fingers that had been so recently in Jill and covered with my come. I am sure we reeked of sex. In the enclosed confines of the Mini the hormone levels in the air must have been off the scale, and Penny was obviously moved by it. I knew the signs in her, and could detect her own scent of excitement.

Having the memories of a past life was sometimes confusing. Here with a girl who I had never touched in this existence I knew every sensitive spot and delicious curve of her body. I knew how to turn her on, and how to make her come. I knew how she kissed, and I knew all the screwed up thinking that her parents had poured into her that kept her from being the wild and joyous woman she could become.

I had thought this time I would not bother with Penny, but although I was totally enamoured with Jill, Penny's voice, the smell of her perfume the memory of her soft golden skin and the curve of her thigh combined to make me wonder.

However we dropped Penny home and as soon as she was out of the car Jill put her hand on my knee. "Home James and don't spare the horses."

It was two pm when we got to her bedroom, and she pulled off her top.

I don't think I could ever get tired of seeing that. The lithe flow of her body, her arms above her head, revealing her smooth tummy muscles, her firm breasts, her graceful shoulders, armpits and arms, her face and long hair emerging, the sweep of the movement to toss the clothes away, shaking her hair back, and emphasising her breasts again, all unconscious of the devastating beauty of it all.

I stepped forward to take her in my arms, and kiss her, but she wrinkled her nose, and said "Oh, I smell."

"Smell good"

"No, not good - need shower."

"Okay." I said and started to strip. She looked at me for a moment, then took off her shoes and socks, and slipped off her knickers and jeans. Naked, she walked past me to the bathroom. I followed.

She stepped into the shower cabinet and turned on the water. I hung back for a moment, admiring her as the water flowed over her. She lathered up her hair and a dollop of the foam fell on her breast, and slid down over her stomach to her thigh. It was very sexy. She beckoned to me, and I was happy to comply.

Soaping up an eighteen year old girl's breasts and then having her rub your cock between them has to be one of the best ways of spending a Saturday afternoon. It was even better when she dipped her mouth to suck on my tip, and cradled my balls in her wet slippery hand, wanking me with the other against her nipple.

My knees began to give way. I had to pull her up before I fell down. She giggled, and kissed me and pressed her body against me, her leg between mine, the soap making her slippery all over. My hands roamed, sliding and gliding over her ass, even down between her cheeks to slip briefly over her asshole before finding the soft hairy lips of her pussy. She jumped at that touch on her ass, but didn't complain.

I spun her round and put her head under the shower to rinse her hair, massaging her head and neck, pressing my cock against the top of her buttocks and the small of her back. She bent forward and lifted herself on tip toe, so my cock could slide down between her legs, along her pussy lips, and then into her. With my knees bent I could pull her upright, slippery hands on her soapy breasts, teeth in her nape, cock in her pussy, her slippery ass grinding against my stomach. I could feel the tip of her finger rub across my shaft as it slid in and out - she was rubbing herself.

"Oh Sean, oh harder, oh you are so deep in me, oh god!"

She nearly fell as she came. It was hard to hold onto her wet hips, as her legs wobbled and her grip on the taps in front of her slipped. My cock came out of her, and I had to grab her round the waist, and haul her up, turning her to get a better hold. Her head fell back and the shower filled the space between her breasts with warm water as I held her against me. With her wet hair plastered about her head, her cheeks flushed and lips red, she was pliant and utterly desirable. I bent my knees between hers, my cock below her pussy, and pushed up into her, forcing her legs apart, holding her up against the wall and taking possession of her mouth with mine.

I simply held her there, kissing her deeply, penetrating her deeply, reveling in the warmth of her body and the water flowing over us until I ran out of breath. "My beautiful woman" I whispered "come to bed with me."

She squeezed me with her hips and said "Take me."

I was going to just carry her as she was back down the hall to the bedroom, but when she realised my intentions she squirmed and said "No Sean, you will leave wet prints on the carpet! My parents will see them!"

I had to let her down, and we quickly dried each other off, me taking time to check her pussy hair and bottom crack were all dry, and under her breasts, she making sure my balls and cock were soap free. Then she took the towel from me and hung it carefully on the radiator, before opening the bathroom door and saying "Catch me!" as she darted out.

It wasn't too hard to catch her as she ran straight to her bed, and flung herself onto it, rolling over on her back with arms and legs flung wide, Another momentary vision of pure delight, topped by her wicked smile and her saying, "Come on handsome man, come and make me a woman again."

I got onto the bed on my knees between her calves, and lifted her right leg with my hand on her ankle. She squealed when I took her big toe in my mouth, but I held her firmly. I moved on to the other toes and the sole of her foot, as she wriggled and gasped for breath between shrieks, and licked my way back up to take her toes again as I grasped her thigh and pulled her towards my cock. I paused in my attack on her foot to push my cock down and penetrate her soft hairy slit. I took her sideways then, moving so her left leg was between mine and I could feel the soft skin of her inner thigh against my balls and my ass. My cock slid in deeply, until my stomach was against the the other thigh, and I sucked her toe again, rasping it with my tongue. Her pussy clamped around me as her stomach contracted with the tickling sensation, her legs spasmed, and she cried out in breathless protest. I was relentless though, knowing her cries were pleasure driven, an overload of sensation but not pain.

I licked the length of her sole again, and dropped my left had to brush her clitoris and rove up to squeeze her nipples. She was magnificent to watch, her long limbs and long torso, the soft curves of her hip and breasts, her pretty face in ecstatic agony, her hair wild, making sounds that were primaeval and raised feelings in me that spoke of dominance and power and lust. I had her on my cock, under my control, her beauty and her intellect mine to ravish, her body mine to fill with come. I could have come right then, as she was coming, but I knew she wanted to have me come in her mouth. That thought, of her sucking me with those beautiful lips, my hand on the back of her head, my cock covered in the taste of her own pussy sliding over her tongue, my come pumping into her mouth, nearly made me come despite my self, but I held back, and as soon as her first orgasm was dying away I pulled out of her and moved quickly to take her mouth.

Jill was eager to take me, sucking me deep, her hand cradling my balls, the other stroking my foreskin back and forward, her soft tongue licking round my end, and then plunging her mouth over me as I gripped her head and pushed into her, coming in great heaving jerks. She carried on sucking me and playing with me after I had stopped moving, and she licked down my shaft to my balls, tasting herself mixed with my come. Then she climbed up the bed, kissing my navel and my nipples, until she reached my lips, and kissed me again deeply with her full flavoured lips. She was gently rubbing her hairy mound against my cock, as she looked down at me and said "That was lovely, thank you. Although I would never have thought of the toes thing. I thought I was going to pass out, or that I would have to thump you, but then it was just, well suddenly so sexy. You are a great lover. With a great cock. Which fits me so well," and she sighed as she moved to slip herself onto my cock again. "I am such a lucky girl. I bet Penny wishes she was so lucky."

I swallowed, and blurted "What?"

Jill rode back on my cock, pushing herself up with her hands on my chest, so her face was a foot away from mine. "I bet Penny wishes she was here instead of me. I bet she is at home right now in her bedroom, playing with herself and dreaming about your cock being in her." She rode back and forward, "I bet she would love to be right here riding you, feeling you between her thighs, getting you hard, and feeling you twitch like that," she said as she pushed back and squeezed me.

"Oh, god" was all I could say.

She leaned down again, drawing forward so I was nearly out of her pussy, and kissed my lips and whispered against them "And I bet you would like that too." She slid back to take my length inside her, and bit my chin slightly. "Wouldn't it be nice if it was Penny's pussy doing this," she said.

All I could do was grunt, as noncommittally as possible when she squeezed down.

"Eh handsome man, wouldn't you like to get Penny naked? See her curly black pussy spread around your cock? Get to suck those brown nipples of hers? That Mediterranean skin on her hands and face goes all the way up her legs and over her tits as well you know -- I have seen her in the showers at hockey matches, she is brown as a berry and her nipples are twice as big as mine, although her tits aren't much bigger. I'd bet she'd love you to suck her tits like you suck mine."

I was finding all this disorientating. Memories of another life, things I knew from then but that had not happened now flooded my mind: visions of Penny naked in the shower, just as Jill described her, memories of me sucking her nipples as she lay back in a car seat, her blouse undone, bra straps pushed down off her shoulders, her legs open, knickers round her ankles, stockinged thighs soft and brown underneath my hand, her wet pussy pulsing on my finger as I rubbed over her dark curly mound with my thumb, the picture of her riding me on a seat in front of a mirror, the look on her face as she watched my cock penetrating her, the sight of her clutching at the end of a banana sticking out of her pussy, while she spasmed and cried out stark naked on my bed. These things I just knew overwhelmed me as Jill hoarsely whispered her suggestions.

"Oh," she said, "Your cock really twitched when I said that. Your cock likes the idea of sucking her tits then?"

"Jill, my love, my cock is in you and loves being in you, and I love your tits and don't need anyone else's, although I notice that 'tits' is a new word for you to use," I said, taking her breasts in my hands.

She shook her head and said "Don't try to distract me, Sean. I know your cock likes being in me, but it is a cock: it would like to be in any pussy. And don't try to deny it, I noticed you flirting and looking at Penny today, and she was flirting and looking back, and shush, I said don't try to deny it, because I don't mind at all.

"You are very handsome, of course she fancies you, and of course she would love you to run your hands all over her, and strip her off and kiss her nipples and lick her pussy, and yes I felt that twitch as well, because I know Penny is very pretty, of course you fancy her.

"Why shouldn't you? When I saw her naked I wanted to suck her tits, and now I'd like to lick her pussy too. Oh, now that made you twitch didn't it? You like that idea? Me licking Penny's pussy? Me sucking her tits while you watch?

"All your fault you know. When we were in the showers and I saw her there all gleaming and wet and soapy and she stretched up to wash her hair with the water just streaming off the ends of her nipples, I just wanted to hug her and kiss her, and the idea of sucking her nipples was so strong that it was almost scary. I mean I had no notion of why that was such an attractive thought, but it was. And rubbing my tits against hers, in the shower, with soap, like you did to me just now. I just thought that would be lovely. And now you have done it to me I still think it would be good. Oh I love you rubbing them, but it would be so nice to rub them against another girls tits, all soft and bouncy, and while I love kissing you, imagine kissing a soft girls lips." She moaned for a moment, and kissed mine, softly and gently, and then said "Well you know what it like to kiss a girl, but I'm sure Penny would like to kiss you too, and maybe kiss your cock, if I showed her how much I like doing it, although I think it might take a while to get her to actually let you put it in her pussy, although I am sure she would love that, just like she would love it if you licked her pussy, and if I licked it too.

"God I would love to do that" she continued " I would love to lick her and see if I could make her come. Its all because of you. You made me taste my pussy, and it is so much nicer than I would have thought, and then today, when I was in the car and I could smell her, Penny, sitting in the back, her lily-of-the-valley perfume and her soft shampoo smell, and a little hint of spicy stuff, all I could think about was her pussy and how it would taste good. I bet she was as wet as me, and as horny as me today. I bet she went straight in and had to change her panties, but had to rub herself off first, thinking about you, wondering what it would be like for you to open her up with your fingers instead of her own. I bet she'd fall into bed with you if she was given the chance, and I'd bet she would be only too happy to let me lick your come out of her pussy when you finished taking her virginity."