If I Knew Then... Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This talk was fascinating, exciting, and totally unexpected. Jill Wyatt, in another life a conservative, buttoned up, church going pillar of the respectable community, was here and now riding me, stark naked, and talking about a threesome, with serious bi-sexual lesbian overtones. Unbelievable. I asked her "How do you know she is a virgin?"

Jill kept riding me but said, "They all are. Now I've done it I know that all their talk last week was nonsense. None of them knew anything. Even Jo. Oh I think Charlotte has had her tits sucked, and so has Jo, was that another twitch? You like the idea of sucking Jo's tits as well as Penny's? What about taking her virginity then? You could be the first to have her, if you are quick, since I reckon she won't wait long. How about it? You want me to set up a date with her? She is a natural blonde you know, I have seen her in the showers as well. No tits, but quite a furry little bush of pale, pale hair. Oh, you like that idea don't you? If she was riding you like this, and leaned back like this you could see her little bush opening up over your lovely cock as she slid down on you, wouldn't that be nice?"

"Christ, Jill, you shouldn't say things like that!" I said.

She dropped forward again and stopped riding me, my cock half in, half out, as she was perfectly still. Her look was fierce and her voice was strong but quiet, determined and steady. "Listen to me Sean. I promised you I would try to be honest with you, and you said you would try to be honest with me. So don't tell me to stop talking when I'm telling the truth. Now I know how horny you are, and how you could fancy any girl who walked past, as long as she is reasonably good looking, and gives you the eye. I know damn well that if Jo or Penny walked in here naked now and asked you to take them you would have your cock in them as soon as their backs hit the bed. But it was hard for me to say what I have just been saying. Hard for me to tell you that I fancy girls too. And I fancy boys. And just because I am deeply and totally in love with you doesn't mean that will stop. I was turned on today by you and by Penny. My pussy was wet thinking about bringing you home and doing this, but I wanted Penny as well, and when you were doing that to me in the shower I thought about her, and it made me even hornier, and for a moment I felt bad about that, and bad about thinking of someone else while I was with you. But then I remembered you saying that sex was alright, that what made us feel so good could not be wrong, that making love was good, and I knew that if I was with her it would be making love, and that you would understand that and you would join us and we could all have a good time, and that you would never think I was wrong to want that, even if Penny would never do it because she is so screwed up with the lies our parents believe, but you, you would understand and never, never say I was wrong, because it turns me on to think of her, and to talk about it. And it turns you on too. Doesn't it?"

I had listened to this tirade in a state of erotic agony, not daring to move my cock in her, my thigh muscles tensed, my cock longing for her to do something. She dropped back on me, plunging me into her, a blessed release, as she demanded again "Doesn't it?"

"Yes!"

"You want to do this with Jo, and Penny, and other girls too, Charlotte and Ali, and who else?"

"Not Alison," I gasped "Don't fancy her."

"Who then?" Jill took another fast, long rise and fall, "Tell me handsome man, who else do you fancy, its ok, I'll not mind, I might fancy them too."

"Shauna Davis, and Kate, and her friend Kim" I said, naming three of her schoolmates.

"Oooh," said Jill, leaning forward "Now Kate I have seen nude, big tits but sort of funny looking, point out to each side. Not very hairy down their either. Kim though I haven't, but you can see hers are huge. And Shauna -- the wee blonde girl with the big smile? Cute. I can see why you would like to see her sucking you off. Oh yeah I felt that. You would love to see her blonde hair bobbing up and down over your cock. Oh, yes, oh god I'm coming!"

Jill whimpered in my arms as she lay on top of me and I continued to thrust into her. I was close to coming myself, and not about to stop. She managed to raise her head and look at me, neck straining and face red, her head shaking as I rocked her body back and forth. She couldn't speak, just made repeated gasps and grunts and a keening humming noise that modulated up and down with each thrust. She came again, eyes wide, and I kept going, she came again, purple faced, she came again, screaming as I shot inside her, my legs contracting up my arms gripping her while my body forced against her.

In the aftermath we lay panting, side by side, holding hands.

"I thought I was going to die." She whispered, hoarsely, her throat raw from the noises she had made before.

"Was it good though?" I managed.

She laughed and said "What a way to go!"

My watch started beeping.

"Ah damn," I said "speaking of dying, that is the alarm to say your parents are due in an hour, so we have to get respectable so they don't shoot me."

Jill rolled over to look at me, "Probably best if you aren't here at all. Not alone in the house. But you can help me change the bed before you go."

That evening I told my parents that Jill and her father were coming over to see the MG. Of course they wanted to know who Jill was. So I told them she was a nice girl I had met at a party a week ago, and we went to the concert on Friday, and I met her dad and talked about cars then, so ...

Mum said "That's nice. Now I'm going to make tea" and gave my dad a significant look on the way out. I knew what was coming.

Dad was good about it. A bit embarrassed and diffident, so I took control. "I suppose Mum wants you to talk to me about girls?"

He shrugged. "We noticed you were late coming home all week. She worries. I knew you were getting all the schoolwork done, and only getting an hour or two on the car, but I wondered what you were up to in the afternoons. I suppose I don't need to ask now."

"Not really." I laughed.

"And I don't need to talk to you about not getting her in trouble." said Dad

"She's serious about University, and so am I. We won't do anything silly."

Dad looked at me over his glasses. "In moments of passion the best laid plans schemes of mice and men, especially young men, gang aft agley. An' lea'e us nought but grief. Things haven't changed since I was eighteen - just watch yourself."

"Okay, understood."

"Of course your mother is going to be up to high doh about this girl coming over tomorrow." Dad observed.

I was surprised. "Why?"

"Because in our day a boy only brought a girl home to meet his parents if a wedding was on the cards." He laughed when he saw my face. "Yes, she has some funny ideas. Don't worry. I'll tell her she has a few years before she needs to look for a new hat."

I happened to be looking out the bathroom window when I saw the Wyatt's BMW draw up outside our gate, bearing 'L' plates. Jill was driving. She looked pale as she got out.

I rushed down to open the door, but found my father had beaten me to it. There were the usual moments of slight awkwardness, then Mum offered a cup of tea, at the same time as I said "So you want to see the car then?" and there was another moment of polite confusion. Jill sorted it magnificently by saying "Why don't you take Dad and show him the car, and I will help your mum make tea."

It all got easier after that. My father came with us, and he got into discussion about sports cars past, and it turned out he was friends with one of Mr W's friends, and it was soon all 'Mark' and 'Tony' and mutual reminiscing about heating spark plugs on the gas stove to get Austin 7's to start in the winter. They got on like a house on fire. Then Mum and Jill arrived with mugs of tea (a surprise, I knew Mum had cups and saucers set out in the kitchen before) and Jill had a quick glance at the car before saying "Our tea is inside, we'll leave you to it"

Tea was drunk, welded floor panels inspected, stripped down engine admired, and the merits of roll cages were debated, when Mark said to my father "So when you get her finished are you going to put the lad on the insurance?"

Dad laughed. "It is his car, he can insure it himself, but I think this one is for selling, not driving."

Mark looked quizzical, and I said "I don't know, I might drive it for the summer, until I get the other one ready."

"I'm sorry, I don't understand, I thought you said you were doing it up with your dad?" said Mr Wyatt

My father laughed again "Oh I just help out a bit these days. I did a fair bit of work on the first two Mini's, but that one he's driving he did by himself. And I worked a bit on the first couple of MG's, but the last two were all Sean, except for bits where he needed four hands."

"You've restored four MGs?" Mark looked at me incredulously.

I shrugged "Five, this one is the sixth, and I have another in the barn up the road. They are better profit spinners than Minis."

This time Mark laughed. "Well I hope you have a good accountant to look after your tax liability young man!"

I smiled, and said "I'm with Keith Sampson, at Sampson, Kirk and McClure. My solicitor recommend them."

The look on Mark's face was priceless. My father grinned and said "I don't know how it happened, but there is a forty year old head on that eighteen year old neck, Mark. And he is a pretty good mechanic as well. However we have gassed long enough, let's go and see how the girls are getting on."

In the living room Mum and Jill were sitting on the sofa, empty teacups in their saucers, the two of them looking at an old photo album. They had got past the baby pictures and onto the ones of me dressed as Batman (age 7). Jill had a wicked twinkle in her eye.

The embarrassing next half hour is best unrecorded, but as they left I managed a quick word with Jill, to ask her how it went "Great, your Mum was lovely, and now I can tell everyone how cute you look in the nude, since your mother showed me pictures," she added in a whisper "but you are even cuter in the nude now."

Of course my parents had to do a post mortem. The consensus was "Very nice, very polite. Lovely girl, and her father was very nice too"

Privately my father added later "And a hell of a good looker!"