All Comments on 'If I Knew Then... Ch. 06'

by MVPrimetime

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
shaman43shaman43over 13 years ago
Well done

5s for every chapter. Good writing in all ways. Love the way you implement the philosophy of love and relationships as an integral part of the story. It does not get too didactic but says so much it needs to say for your story's validity. Love the way you handle the time travel element so we do not need to suspend disbelief too much. Or as important not have to think about time travel too much. We do not need to worry about the Butterfly Effect/Chaos Theory or if we subscribe more to quantum mechanics and string theory. I tell my students that I think the concept of Ten to the Tenth Power Universes explains it all. Looking forward to your next offering. Lots of enjoyment so far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Can't wait

Excellent story MVPrimetime. Can't wait for the next chapter, keep em coming!

JerkStoleMyNameJerkStoleMyNameabout 13 years ago
Excellent, but...

"...and the last time nearly thirty years ago she was skinnier, twenty five, had multiple piercings,..." ... "...That image momentarily overlaid the cuddly eighteen year old bundle of fun I was kissing..."

Both in the same paragraph, one line after the other. I'm not a math expert, but that doesn't add up. Just sayin'.

Other than that, I love the story! Keep up the good work!

MVPrimetimeMVPrimetimeabout 13 years agoAuthor
No Maths degree required

ah you see thui is being written by me from the future, so while Penny is 18 in 1980 (as was I) I lost her in the previous life when we were both 25 (1987) thirty years on from that is 2017. So this story is being posted by the me in the future that went/has gone/will go back to the past, and then live on to now post this story.

Of course if he gets into the loop again he might be lucky enough to go back to being 18 in 1980 and this time go and find Ruth, or who knows, some other girl... He might even turn out to be my grandfather.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Wow, this is so hot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMVPrimetime@MVPrimetime
The story of my life is not as interesting as the versions of that story that I write and submit here. I am not fast at writing, so please bear with me. Now that the Bad Penny story has been completed (witht eh Always turns up sequel) I have to admit that "If I Knew Then.. "...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES