If I Knew Then... Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had brought them down to cover herself, saying "Oh!" but I gently took one wrist and lifted her arm, then the other, saying "They are beautiful. And I like your armpits."

She flinched again. "Oh you can't they are starting to get hairy. I'll have to shave."

"Well I do, and we can debate the shaving later, but for now, let me see." I said.

"Oh Sean, you are making me self-conscious."

"You said earlier that you would do anything I asked." I said, a little sternly. "But if you won't keep your hands there perhaps I should make you keep your promise."

I swung my leg over her body and was sitting on her in a moment. My bottom was on her stomach, my almost soft cock was between her breasts, and I had her two wrists in my left hand. With my right I pulled out the tie I had already attached to the slatted headboard, and put a turn around her wrists with the free end. A couple of quick wraps and tucks as she said "Sean get off! What are you doing!" and she was secured.

"I'm keeping your arms in place so I can admire your lovely breasts, Penny," I said as I stepped back off her.

She pulled against the tie for a moment and then grinned at me. "Oh, Sean, you naughty boy!"

"No, you are the naughty one. You promised to do whatever turned me on, and then you wouldn't show me your lovely tits and armpits. Now open your legs so I can see your pussy."

She looked a little shocked for a moment and then pouted and said "What will you do if I don't?"

I grinned. "You will have noticed that your hands are held by a rather dreadful tie, which I got from my aunt last Christmas." I reached under the bed. "She gave me this appalling thing for my birthday. And this one for Christmas a year ago. And this was my sixteenth birthday present. As you can see, she has little imagination and less taste. This one was my old scout scarf. I always thought it would come in handy some day."

Penny's eyes gleamed, but she pouted again. "Well I won't."

"Won't what?" I asked.

"I won't open my legs for you. You'll have to make me," she said, with a coy look.

I turned to the bottom of the bed and looped a horrible tie round the post. "Oh well, if you won't do as you promised, I have no option." I grinned and took her ankle. She didn't really resist.

"You are a bad man, Sean Carver. Making me open my legs. It is very naughty of you wanting to look at me like that," said Penny as I took her other ankle.

"You still have your knees closed. Open them. Show me your little hairy slit."

That raised a genuine blush. "Sean! That's rude!"

I ignored this protest, and said "I want to see your curl covered honeypot, my dear" I took the longest of the ties and slipped it between her legs, tying it above her calf, just below the knee.

"I want to look at the petals of the soft pink flower with the downy fringe that nestles between these sweet soft thighs" I pushed the other end through the gap between the mattress and the side rail of the bed. It wasn't long enough to tie round it. I had to use the last tie to extend it and then pull just a little on it to bring her knee to the side. She could still move the other leg, so she kept her knees together.

"I want to gaze on your fleecy pudenda, Penny."

She laughed at that, and then squealed as I lifted the bed to drag it away from the wall. Then I untied her ankle, since the calf on her right leg was secured, and strapped the tie round her left leg, the way I had done on the right.

I climbed on the bed, pulling the tie down to put it round the rail, this time making her knees part. I held the end and gently but firmly pulled, bringing her leg wide to the side as I said "I want to examine your bush, your fluff, your sweet and soft folds, your pretty cleft."

I moved between her legs, looking at her face as I took the other leg tie which I had left long, and tightened it up. Her right leg was now hauled wide. She was fully exposed to me, unable to close her legs, her pussy lips slightly parted, the wet inner folds showing brown and purple and pink. I watched her expression as I said "I want to see your hairy cunt."

Her eyes went wide at the crudity, and she made a startled "Oh!" sound.

I bent closer to her spread sex. "You have a pretty cunt, Penny. Very pretty little hairy cunt."

"Sean, don't call it that!"

I kept my eyes on her crotch and said "But it is pretty. What's wrong with telling you it's pretty?" I said, looking up at her.

She looked embarrassed and shocked, "You know I didn't mean that!" she said

"So it's okay to say it's pretty?" I said "Because your cunt is very pretty. You have a lovely sweet, wet, curl covered cunt, Penny."

"No!" she said

"Yes Penny, your cunt is gorgeous. I love to look at it, and touch it. I love to lick your cunt, and taste your gorgeous cunt juice. I love to finger fuck your cunt, and I love putting my cock in your cunt. I love fucking your cunt, and coming in it, filling your cunt with creamy come. I love looking down at my shaft and seeing it wet with cunt honey, and see your hairy cunt lips clinging round it as I push my cock right up your cunt until my balls hit your ass-hole. Don't you like that, Penny? Don't you like all the things I do to your cunt?"

Penny had been silent but bursting to say something as I spoke, yet unable to interrupt my soft spoken litany as I ran my fingers up and down her wet lips and round her hooded clit.

"But, that word..." she breathed, unsure of herself.

"What word, Penny darling?" I said.

"You know, the rude one," she said, frustrated.

"I know lots of rude words Penny, but I would never be rude to you. If I was rude to you then you would not like me and I wouldn't get to fuck your tight little cunt any more. And I would really like to fuck your cunt again. In fact I going to fuck your cunt in a moment, would you like that?"

"Oh Sean, stop it!" she said.

I leaned forward and licked her pussy from top to bottom and back up. She was sweet and spicy. I kept as much of the sticky fluid on my tongue as I could and brought my face up to hers, feeling my cock-tip touch her pussy as I looked into her eyes from two inches away. I pressed my mouth on hers, pushed my tongue into her, and my cock opened her pussy at the same time. I pushed in an inch or so and held my position as I broke the kiss.

"You like that don't you?" I said softly. "Tell me you like it. You like the taste of your cunt. You like the feel of cock in your cunt. Tell me truthfully."

She was confused, "But Sean!" she protested feebly.

In a low voice I spoke quietly in her ear. "You are naked Penny, and so am I. I am inside you. Think about what we are doing, and what we've done. We are making love, your body is beautiful, and I love you. So why are you upset about a word? Words don't change that. But they can be naughty, taboo, exciting. I've never had a girl tell me to fuck her cunt. I've never heard a girl say she wants my come in her cunt, my cock in her cunt, to fuck her harder, to ride her cunt and fill her cunt and lick her cunt and finger-fuck her cunt. I want to hear a girl ask me to fuck her mouth, suck her tits, screw her, shag her, shaft her, come on her. I want to hear her tell me she likes sucking the spunk out of me, and likes licking my come out of my girlfriend's cunt, likes being a cunt-licker, likes putting her fingers in other girls hairy cunts, likes tasting their slits, licking their pussies, fingering their fannies, tonguing their twats. And I know you like all of those things. So tell me Penny where is my cock now? What is my cock doing?"

I had been stroking in and out of her as I said all that, emphasising each dirty word with a deeper penetration, driving her breathing. Now she was moving in rhythm with me, and grunted as I pushed deep. "Oh gosh, Sean, oh gosh. Oh Sean your cock is inside me"

"Where is it Penny? Say it for me."

"In my pussy Sean."

I pushed hard and deep, "In your cunt, Penny. All the way in your cunt. Say it Penny."

"Oh gosh, oh my cunt Sean."

I smiled, and said "What about your cunt Penny?"

"You're in my cunt." she gasped. "Your cock. I feel it sliding into me, into my cunt." Penny was looking into my eyes as I said this, and a wild light of libertine abandon entered her expression as I pressed firmly down with my hips. She went over the edge of whatever had held her back.

"Oh you are so deep, deep in my cunt, Sean. Oh you are pulling it out, oh and back in, back into my cunt. Oh you're fucking me Sean, fucking my cunt. Oh fuck me Sean, fuck my cunt, fuck me and come in my cunt, oh Sean your cock is great in my cunt oh I love you fucking me, come in my cunt Sean, come in my cunt!"

"Tell me Penny, you like my cock in your hairy cunt?"

"Oh yes Sean, I love your big cock in my hairy cunt!"

"You like me fucking your cunt?

"Yes fuck my cunt. I want you to fuck my cunt everyday!"

"You like a cock in your mouth too, don't you?"

"I love it, Sean, I love sucking your cock, I love you coming in my mouth, and my cunt, and I love your tongue in my cunt as well, I love you licking me out, and putting your fingers in me, and when you fuck me from behind, and I love licking your balls and sucking your come."

She was gone now, on a high of rude words and my constant deep strokes in her tight and welcoming body. "What about Jill, you like licking her?"

"I love it. I love her tits and her mouth and I love licking her pussy. I see her in school and I want to take her somewhere private and lick her out at lunchtime and taste her pussy."

"Her cunt, you mean. You like licking her cunt."

"Yes, Jill's cunt. Her sweet cunt. I love licking her cunt. I love licking her cunt after you fuck her and come in her, and I get to lick your come from her cunt. I love the taste of come and cunt and together they are delicious. I love sucking your cock after you fuck her, and kissing her when she has been sucking you off, and taking the come from her mouth when you have spunked in her."

"And her asshole? I saw you lick her asshole. And I think you licked mine once."

"Oh, yes." Penny hesitated. That memory, that idea, was really pushing her boundaries of what she could talk about.

I pressed the idea home as I pulled her legs higher. I knew her own ass would now be more exposed, that she would feel my balls against it when I went deep, and the cool air when I pulled back. "She liked that. You licking her ass. And you liked it when she licked yours. And when I did it to you. Didn't you?" I said.

"Yes," Penny breathed.

"You want me to lick your ass now?" I asked

"No, please, keep fucking me. I want your cock in me, please don't take your cock out of my cunt yet."

"But I can lick your ass later, yes? And your cunt?" I asked

"Oh, Sean, you can do whatever you want."

"And you will lick my ass too won't you? I'll lick your cunt and ass and you can lick my balls and ass and suck my cock. Yes?"

I pushed deep on that last question and she grunted "Yes!"

"Yes what?"

"I'll lick your ass, and your balls and your cock if you want."

"God I love seeing your tits bounce when I fuck you Penny. You have great tits. I love fucking between them. I love you tit wanking me. I'm going to let you lick my balls and ass and tit wank me at the same time. And I can lick and finger your cunt and ass while you do it. And fuck your mouth. I love fucking your mouth. I love looking at you with a cock in your mouth. You look so good with my cock in you, but you looked good sucking Mike as well. And fucking him. You liked his cock didn't you?"

Penny was rocking now in her bonds, climax approaching. "Oh Sean, I love your cock!"she said.

"Yes but you liked Mike's too. You liked his come in your mouth. That pretty mouth you kiss your mum goodnight with, you suck my cock and lick Jill's cunt and swallowed Mike's come, and licked his balls with this mouth, and you are going to suck my dick in a minute, and if Mike was here now with his cock out you would suck him right now while I fuck your cunt. Wouldn't you? If he was here you'd suck his cock now?"

Penny was panting but this idea focussed her. In a voice full of lust she hissed "Yes! I'd suck his cock while you fuck me. I wanted your cock to suck when he fucked me. I had his cock in my cunt and he fucked me and made me come and he fucked me more and he came in my cunt and I sucked his cock clean and I wanted you to fuck me and come in my mouth and fuck my mouth and him to fuck my mouth and have you fuck my cunt from behind and Jill licking my cunt, and I wanted to hold his prick and feed it into Jill's cunt and watch him fuck her while you got sucked off by her and then lick his come out of her cunt and lick your come off her tits, and have him fuck her from behind when she licked my cunt and my ass and I sucked your cock and then had Mike fuck me and Jill lick his balls so he came in me and she could lick me out and oh fuck Sean I'm coming, fuck me Sean fuck me, fuck my cunt Sean, fuck my slit fuck my cunt hole fuck my cunt oh fuck me ohh fuck fuck!"

She came.

She thrashed beneath me and I kept going, riding her hard and deep, feeling my balls swing against her and my cock-head squeezed by her inner muscles.

She came again.

I was running out of steam.

I had nearly come when she was pouring out those words, but had held off, savouring the moment, and then having fallen from that level of arousal I found it hard to get back. I would have to wait a while. But I had lots to do in the meantime.

I pulled out of Penny and sat back on my heels, face down on her stomach, kissing her navel and squeezing her breasts with both hands. I let my tongue drift down to her bush, through the sweat soaked tangle, into her open pussy, making her jump and cry out, and I pushed her legs up with my hands behind her knees, as far as the ties would let me.

I licked down below her pussy. Down over the lowest edge of it, to the soft place just beneath. Then up and down along the inner edge of her outer lips, flicking over her button, feeling the hair on the edge of my tongue. Back to the place between her pussy and her bottom. Then on to her rim, chasing the sweet flow of pussy juice that followed gravity's call.

I tongued her ass. Thoroughly. I fingered her pussy and rubbed her clitoris and pressed my nose into her lips, and rimmed her and licked her and drove her to orgasm again. And just as she was about to come I placed my index finger on the soft opening of her bottom and rubbed around it and pressed in, and as I sucked her clitoris and pulsed two fingers on her g-spot, I penetrated her last virgin hole for the first time. It was just to the second joint of my index finger, and I simply held it there as she almost screamed and her body rose in an arch, and I felt her clamp my fingers inside her. It was a precedent setting moment.

When she suddenly relaxed and her body went limp I pulled all my fingers out, and sat back. She lay there in a ruin, exhausted, sweat covered, moaning and twitching.

I reached down to loosen the tie that held her right leg, and helped her straighten it. Then I released the left. She groaned in pained relief as she closed her legs and could relax her hips. I untied her calves. Her hands were still bound. I was glad I used slip knots as she had pulled them very tight in her struggles. If I had used anything else I would have needed a knife. I released her hands, and brought her arms down.

Then I went and got a warm face cloth from the bathroom. I washed myself first quickly, then brought the cloth back and used it to wipe over her stomach and breasts and armpits, between her legs and then, after rinsing it again, I bathed her face.

It was all done in silence, as Penny lay in a stupor, and then in relaxed calm quiet.

I kissed her.

"Hi honey. You ok?"

"Mmm hmm."

"Your pussy ok after that?" I asked.

"Don't you mean my cunt?" said Penny softly.

I smiled.

"No Penny dear, I mean your lovely pussy. I think on reflection that other word is too rude."

She opened her eyes. "I don't understand?"

I kissed her gently. "Oh Penny darling. You are too lovely, too soft and gentle and pretty and wonderful and too much loved to be described in such hard and ugly words. That was fun while we were all turned on, and I know you felt the power of that, you got off on that, and so did I. But now is such a soft and precious time, and the 'c' word is just too hard for such a soft and wonderful thing."

She leapt a little as I said that, as my finger pressed into the soft wonderful thing. Then she sighed and wiggled and relaxed as I held her pussy cradled in my hand.

"But, you wanted me to..."

"Yes, and you did, and that was fun, for once, but you know now you have said all that, well, it was fun, and naughty, and you liked it too, but really I don't think those words suit you. They don't suit me, really."

"But you made me say those things." she said, sounding a little disappointed.

"Yes, some of them. And some things you said yourself. And you enjoyed saying them, didn't you?"

"Well..." said Penny. I heard in her tone that she wanted to say 'no' but she wasn't sure.

I hugged her and said "Penny darling, don't think too hard about this. You had a good time and you came. You were telling the truth. And in love and sex I think the only sin is lying. Now Penny darling, I am glad you said all that. And so should you be. I've worried that you don't like being with me, or that you are jealous of me and Jill, or that you had a bad time with Mike, after all it was me who got you two together. I was worried that you didn't like sucking me off, or the taste of my come, or being taken, with my cock in you. I even worried you didn't like Jill really, that you wanted to oust her and have me for yourself."

She laughed. "How can you worry that I don't want you and that I do, and that I want to steal

Jill away and push her out at the same time?"

I shrugged "I worry about all sorts of things."

"You worry too much, loverboy. I fancied you for ages Sean. I didn't really think of it in that way, but I fancied Jill as well. Now I have you both. It's a dream come true, and I didn't even know it was one of my dreams." She kissed me then and looked thoughtful for a second. Then she went on "And you are right. I did mean those things. Although now I have said it I'm not sure it is such a bad word. It's hard, yes, but it's strong. I felt strong saying it. It's my cunt. Mine. My cunt that takes your cock. And when you fuck me it's because I want you to."

I laughed. "Oh Penny, you are such a contrast to yourself you make my head spin. Yeah, I can see that, how you can use the word that way, and maybe I can't. Maybe it's a word that means something different when a girl says it. It's funny but I think that there are lots if words like that, that can mean different things. Like for me, I would have to say I think I've never really fucked you Penny."

"What?" she said, incredulous.

"I have never fucked you. We have made love, we've had sex, we've done it in a pretty wild and out of control fashion, but I have never thought of it as fucking. Even today, when I wanted to hear you say that, I didn't think of it as fucking. Fucking is what you do when you you don't love someone. It's sex without caring about the other person. It's sort of selfish. Its using another person's body as a masturbation aid. Its possessive and I think, can be quite nasty. I could never do that with you. I couldn't fuck you like that."

Penny nodded. But then she gave me a look that I knew well. She was being daring. "I think you are right, about the way you make love with me. And I'm glad. But I don't think it always means that. Sometimes it means something fun. I always love and care for you and Jill but sometimes I just want to enjoy your body, and mine." She reached for my cock. "Sometimes I just want to have fun with this. I want to suck it and stroke it and put it in my pussy, ride it or lie back and have you in between my wide open legs pumping that lovely cock into me, or taking me from behind, and I just want you to do it fast and hard and make me come, and come in me and for us both to have fun. What do you call that?"