If I Knew Then... Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jill looked up "Sean did that to you?"

I was worried that she was jealous, that I had done something with Penny that I hadn't tried with her first. "We were playing around and I went with the flow. You like it?"

Jill looked at me "Hmmn, yeah, I think so. Weird feeling. Nice, but well, when you think about it..."

Penny laughed again. "Yeah, but since we are all just out of the bath, and everyone is nice and clean... and you should see how fast Sean comes if you do it to him."

Jill was struck by this as well "Really?"

"Want to try it?" said Penny.

Jill was obviously troubled but Penny carried on

"Come on, help me with these ties." Penny said, spinning round to undo my ankle.

Jill looked into my eyes then and said softly "You didn't tell me about that last night."

"I wanted it to be a surprise. You did like it didn't you?"

"Yeah. But I'm a little jealous, I have to admit."

"Oh dear, my darling girl, what can I do to make up for it?"

"Well..."

She pulled up off me, my cock still semi hard and shockingly exposed to the cool air as it left her warm embrace, and she shuffled up my body, a leg on each side, looking down at me. "Since you can't use your hands just now, perhaps you can kiss it better."

She moved up until my nose was in her pubic hair, and pressed her wet pussy onto my mouth. I opened my lips and let my tongue roam the length of her slit, sucking her sweet essence and probing as deep as I could. Then she swindled her hips forward and my nose was engulfed in her slit, and her ass was over my mouth, and I was clear what she wanted. I rimmed her as she squirmed on top of me. I found the centre of her ring and pressed, and pushed and lapped and opened her up, and tongued her ass as she clung to the headboard and looked deep into my eyes.

She began to frig herself. I knew it would not take long. She came again, flooding my face with more sweet fluids, and crushing my nose into her. I couldn't breath, but held still for as long as possible, lapping her ass-hole and trying to prolong her pleasure by will-power.

Eventually I had to try to breathe, and she relented, pulling away, saying. "Oh god Sean that is good."

Penny laughed again. "Let him breathe darling. Now come here," she said, and pulled Jill around to face her, kissing her and then bringing her down to my cock.

The two took turns sucking me as Penny wanked me, and then as Jill sucked me Penny licked my shaft and balls.

I groaned, and Penny lifted her head and said "Pull his leg up," and moved to dive her head under my thigh as Jill sat back on me and held up both of my knees. I felt Penny's tongue run up and down my slit, and settle on my ass-hole for a second before she said "You want to suck him or do this?"

Jill bent to take my cock in hand and then mouth and again Penny began to rim me. It wasn't long before I was out of breath again.

Then I heard Penny say "Give me your hand," and shortly after I felt a finger gently press against my bottom. I relaxed and flexed and let it slide in, and heard Penny again saying "There you go, you are finger fucking him now. Go on finger his ass and suck him, I'll do this."

She licked my balls. I came. Jill's finger was deep inside me, I was deep in her mouth, Penny was tonguing my shaft and balls and perineum, and I was a grunting, leaping, twitching animal, pulling at my tied hands and squirting great jets of come as I gasped and screamed and leaped and begged for mercy.

They didn't let up until I stopped whimpering, stopped twitching, stopped breathing, and the world began to go black at the edges. Only then would Jill draw her finger out if me and release my cock, an Penny stop kissing and sucking my balls and rubbing my nipples. Only then could I draw a breath and fall into supine devastation.

For them it wasn't over. Penny had dragged Jill over to kiss her and share my come, and the excitement of the encounter quickly built. Jill was soon deeply kissing her girlfriend and deeply fingering her, squeezing her breasts and frigging her clitoris, and grinding her own vulva against the girl's thigh. Penny was retaliating by squeezing Jill's breasts and buttocks, and in-between kisses she was professing her love, telling Jill how hot she was, how she wanted her, she loved her body, her fingers in her pussy, her face, her voice, her sweet lips and her ass, how she wanted Jill to fuck her, finger fuck her, make her come, put her finger in her ass.

I think Jill did it all. At least I heard her saying "Like this?" and "How's that?" and "Darling, oh come for me darling."

When they had subsided once more into gentle kisses and almost sleep I had to interrupt. "Darling dears, would you mind undoing my hands, it is getting uncomfortable."

They both roused themselves and apologised, and many kisses and coigns ensued, and they settled down, one on each side of me, tucked under my armpits, heads facing each other on my chest, my arms around them, as they relaxed and spoke of nonsense and things to buy for our house, and what to do over the summer.

We had to dress for dinner, even though it was brought to us by room service. Well, I put on a hotel bathrobe an slippers and let the porter into the lounge with the trolley. I tipped him to get him to go away quickly, and he went out grinning. Then the two girls came in, wearing knickers and bras and open blouses. It was Jill's idea. She was of course quite right. A little covering with the hint of easy access was very erotic.

We shared dinner, and wine, and talked about things that got serious very fast. How were we going to live together and be open about it? All if us felt that the current situation was intolerable.

But we didn't find a solution.

We did however become determined that a solution would be found.

Over glasses of sweet wine and chocolate fondue, dipping strawberries and melon and grapes in the hot sauce, talk and action gradually became more amorous.

I was exhausted, to be honest. We had only an hour and a half before we had to go in any case, and another bath and some time drying hair and dressing would kill half of that, but two horny girls can do a lot in forty-five minutes.

Nipples and warm brandy chocolate sauce is a fine dessert. Chocolate strawberry pussy is a dish fit for any king (or queen) although the alternative of melon dipped in chocolate and eighteen year old girl, served hot, is just as good. 'Cockolate éclairs' as Penny named them, are highly suckable, although it is important to let the sauce cool a little before dribbling it over the appropriate parts.

It is also important to be entirely naked, and lay out towels on the bed, since it makes a hell of a mess of school blouses, and hotel sheets.

When my watch went beep I was trying to de-sticky Jill's right nipple while Penny was holding the last grape in her teeth and using it to rub Jill's clit. All three of us looked up an across at my watch on the bedside table and we all groaned. Then we all laughed.

"I left three quarters of an hour- quick bath or shower?" I said.

"Jacuzzi takes to long to fill," said Penny, pouting.

We all fitted in the shower, and I checked carefully for excess chocolate, and kissed each girl's fluffy mons and each nipple as I helped to dry them off. Then they ganged up on me to dry me, and if we had time it could all have got out of hand (or into hand, and other places) but I chased them off.

It was Jill's blouse that had caught the chocolate. It was a large splotch on the front and a long smear on the back. We got as much off as possible and then she shrugged and said "I'll cover it with my blazer" and put it on.

It took a while to sort out the ties. The girls had not used slip knots. Mine was just about destroyed. I had to buy a new one the next day, although I had an old one I wore in the morning. Jill's was pretty crumpled and Penny's was twisted and the stitching was pulled. I through them in the trouser press, and it helped, but they were less than pristine.

On the way out I stopped at the desk as the girls walked on to the car. I asked the girl on reception to check the bill for the dinner and drinks, and peeled off cash to cover it. Then I dropped the key and a twenty pound note in front of her, and said "Sorry about the chocolate. Bit of an accident in bed with dessert."

She looked at me puzzled, and said "Oh. We can change the bed for you now, what time will you be back?"

"Sorry, I'm checking out now. Our parents expect us back by ten. School night, you know. But the room was great, dinner was excellent, and we are definitely getting a jacuzzi in our house for Uni."

The young woman looked amused, and said "Well, thank you for staying with us, and we hope you will come back soon."

"We might well do that. Oh yes, I meant to say, the girls loved the flowers, and the robes, although next time I suppose I should say we need three."

The concierge grinned widely. "I will let the staff know if you can give us a little warning, but if you had just rung the desk we would send one up, no problem."

Of course I didn't say any of this to Mike. I hadn't even told him about buying the house yet. But most importantly I didn't say much because I had been struck by one of those weird deja vu moments, where I just knew something about the future.

I had fobbed him off with the line about Tahiti, and he replied "Which would be a shame because you would miss the party at Stevie's new house on Saturday."

Stevie's house warming. A party of legend. The night Mike would meet Tara, and (less well known) the night Stevie's little sister would try to snog me. But the first time that happened I had pushed her off. I was going out with Penny, although she had gone home early, and although Lizzie had known that she waited until Penny had left and practically threw herself at me. She was very pissed off when I turned her down. I remember she shagged another guy that night. And I remember years later meeting her again, and her flirting with me, and her saying I had missed a good thing. And I agreed.

Not this time.

All I had to do was work out how to square it with Jill and Penny.