All Comments on 'If I Knew Then... Ch. 11'

by MVPrimetime

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
MVPrimetimeMVPrimetimeover 12 years agoAuthor
Comments and votes

Thanks to whoever it was that was first to vote. Comments would be appreciated however... Especially if they are critical. I post these stories out if the egotistical delusion that some people might enjoy them, and the egotistical desire for praise and applause (writers are all attention seekers, probably bottle fed) but also in the hope that those who hate it will tell me why - just a line or two, not a full critique is all I want. Something that I can learn from, seek to improve upon, or at least console myself that it is merely a disagreement in taste, not some gross error on my part. So if you feel that a low score is warranted, by all means vote that way, but take a moment please to let me know why.

Thanks for reading.

mtnboymtnboyover 12 years ago
Good Story

I really enjoyed reading this chapter. Sorry that I have not kept up with the story from chapter 1 but after this one, I will have to go back and start from the beginning. Keep on writing.

samuelmichaelssamuelmichaelsabout 12 years ago
Very nice. Thanks!

I enjoyed this chapter; and am looking forward to seeing what you have planned for Sean and the girls.

MVPrimetimeMVPrimetimeover 11 years agoAuthor
Be right back after this short....

Sorry to anyone looking for another chapter - my life got hectic and I don't have much time to write, so I have had to set priorities. I am working solely on my other series, "Bad Penny" (and even that is being delayed terribly).

I do hope to return to this series some day (not only because it seems so popular, judging by the scores it gets - for which I am very grateful, it is nice to be appreciated)

In the meantime, if you haven't already, you can catch up with Sean and Penny, and Tara and Mike and several others in that other reality. Which is much closer to this reality. Darker, more tortured, more complex, more tragic, but also filled with some really quite wild sex.

Thanks for your support and patience.

gmc1978gmc1978over 11 years ago
Like this story

It's very ineresting to know the acting persons from another "universe" (Bad Penny). Also they interact sightly different - they also have now a little bit different experiences - you seem to know them and I ask myself how will Penny live out her submissive behavior in this new constellation.

Thanx for writing this story

OleguyOleguyover 11 years ago
O.M.G.

That was a wonderous challenge to read the whole lot.

How on earth did Sean have the stamina to perform as he did.

So refreshing to read of natural 'bushy where it counts' women and I did like your talent Sir in the pleasant scarcity of gutter language.

As I am sure you know 'cunt' is one of those words bastardised by modern fashion. It was good enough for Chaucer over a thousand years ago so why do we make something else of it.

As a good stir, personally I like to describe myself as being gay, that is carefree and joyous while I am a confirmed hetrosexual and be damned to the other users.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Brilliant!

Jill is so wise. The stories are incredibly hot and I want to know what happens to each and every one of them. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Is it over?

Please don't tell me that's all there is. Short but sweet. They still have to take exams, go to University, get married and or have children, get rich and vacation all over. I assume there will be lots more girls or women and some light Bondage, Discipline, Domination, Submission, Sadism and Masochism, Well. maybe no Sadism, unless they add a Dom or Domme. On the theory Penny needs it. A Penny saved is a Penny earned, or maybe tied up.

SigonSigonover 3 years ago

Over? too bad it was a good story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMVPrimetime@MVPrimetime
The story of my life is not as interesting as the versions of that story that I write and submit here. I am not fast at writing, so please bear with me. Now that the Bad Penny story has been completed (witht eh Always turns up sequel) I have to admit that "If I Knew Then.. "...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES