If I Knew Then... Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her dark bush and the wet brown and purple and pink lipped pussy were revealed. She opened her legs wide, sliding her own hands over her stomach to each side of her slit, resting them on her soft inner thighs as she pulled herself open for me to see. And to kiss.

She tasted wonderful. Sweet and salty, fresh girl come. I drank her down, and licked her lips, muzzled her and sucked on her, drew her clit into my kiss and flicked it with my tongue, and hummed my appreciation. She seemed to enjoy it.

With her fingers buried in my hair and trying to get into my skull, her hips convulsed upwards and she cried out in a rising shriek. I love that sound. I clung onto her thighs and kept my mouth on target as she writhed and gasped. I knew she was close when she threw her hands up above her head and her knees went wide. She was trembling on my tongue, and making those little "Oh, oh" noises I adore. Then her back arched and her hand came down to rest on my head again, and she stopped breathing.

I slowed my tongue, taking long slow licks from the base of her opening up to the exposed pink bud at the top. She trembled and gasped at each pass, and I varied the speed a fraction. The unpredictable sensations kept her on a plateau, and just as I thought it might be possible to speed up and drive her to come again her back crashed down and she closed her legs and rolled over, moaning and panting. She was curling up around another orgasm, her body shaking.

I moved quickly to hold her then, curling behind her, wrapping her in my arms, spooning her with my body and legs. I stoked her hair back and kissed her neck, and whispered gently I her ear. "It's alright lover, I've got you, it's alright."

She took my hand and brought it to her face. She kissed my palm, and folded her fingers round mine to seal the kiss away. We lay there wordlessly for an age.

Eventually she rolled over, took my head in her hands and kissed me. "Thank you, Sean." she said, and looked at me with sparkling brown eyes. "You are getting very good at that."

"Thank you." I said, smiling.

"But after all you are getting lots of practice," she said

"There was an edge to that, Penny darling. Are you jealous about Liz?"

"A bit. I can't help it. I'm not jealous about Jill, ever. But it seems to me that you might well have lots of girls. A new one every week, and expect Jill, and me, not to, well, not to..."

"Complain? Object? Be jealous?" I finished her sentence, trying to be gentle. "You have a point, Penny dear. It is hard not be jealous, and hard not to feel neglected or rejected. But, my darling girl, while I agree you have been neglected and deprived it is only because you had to go away. And as for rejection, well, quite clearly here I am, and happy to be here. As for other girls, well, something seems to be happening to me. I haven't worked it out yet. The idea of sleeping with lots of girls is really quite attractive. As long as they are attractive. And I admit my list of desirable partners for at least one romp in the hay is pretty long. And Liz was on it. But, that romp with Liz was I think a bit more special for her than for me. And part of the reason it wasn't so special was because I didn't feel loved by her. And I didn't want to be. But I think she rather liked me, and she might fall for me, and I'm starting to feel bad about that."

"So you aren't going to see her again?" Penny asked, with a touch of keenness that I wasn't sure I liked.

"I didn't say that, but I am thinking about it. I don't want to leave a trail of broken hearts, especially not yours my dear," I said. "I wanted to be able to experience all the fun I could have with girls who wanted to have fun with me, but I found it hard to relax with Liz. Hard to have fun. I was worried about being good for her, and about her getting the wrong idea, and about doing it wrong. With you, and of course with Jill, I don't worry. I can relax and know that you won't be offended if I try something new, or if I loose control or come too early, or don't come, or well, whatever might happen. I always want to make it good for you, and you know that."

"So you are having second thoughts about all those girls?"

"Well, more like some of them. I'm not sure all of them would be fun, or that they would be able to just have fun and leave it at that, without thinking that I was going to run away with them and marry them, or whatever. And some of them would just be notches on the bedpost, or worse. It's all to complicated."

"Notches on the bedpost? Worse?" she asked, looking puzzled.

"Cowboy lore -- gun slingers would carve a notch in the handle of their gun for everyone they killed. More notches, bigger man. Or something. I know guys who are like that. I don't want to be them. And the 'worse' would be if I was screwing the girl for some other reason than fun. Conquest. Dominance. Because I didn't like her, or because she didn't like me."

Penny still looked puzzled. "But why would you want to have sex with someone you didn't like?"

I laughed. "My lovely girl. You don't understand boys do you? We are rough and brutal critters, and get a kick out of bullying people and asserting our macho physical prowess. Well, some do. It goes along with the mindset that calls girls sluts and looks down on them if they like sex. The sort of guy who thinks sex is humiliating for women, and enjoys that. Of course it can be humiliating, if a guy makes it that way. But I would never want to be that sort of guy. I think I've learned that sex is best when you trust the other person enough to be vulnerable. To be at risk of humiliation and emotional destruction, but you know they won't take advantage of that. Those guys that just screw girls are sad creatures. They do so much harm to beautiful people who have granted them the privilege of sharing their bodies, and they never experience the freedom that making love gives. They just have sex. Meaningless, loveless, masturbation using another body as a source of friction."

Penny touched my face and said "You are a very strange boy you know. You talk so passionately about these things. It's almost scary."

"Don't be scared. Penny darling, I never want to scare you. These things run deep you know. I don't think that all men are rapists, like some feminists say, but that urge to hunt and to win, to dominate others and protect your family is pretty fundamental. Take that girl Elaine for instance. I am somewhat annoyed with her. She has hurt you, and I want to protect you and punish her for doing that. And from what you have said she talks about me as if I am an idiot. And as if I am the sort of brute who would punish Jill, and you, if you did something that I disapproved of. And that I am the kind of narrow minded dope who would disapprove of you two expressing your obvious and sincere affection. All of which is fairly insulting to me and arrogant of her to assume. Now some men might think that beating her, or forcing her to have sex with them, or more subtly seducing or coercing her into it, just to boost their ego and show her how clever and masterful and macho they are."

"That's horrible. That's rape." Penny said, and shook at the idea.

"Yeah. Even if it is seduction, and she agrees or gives in. But you can imagine the ego boost that would give a guy - having a haughty insulting woman who had looked down on him reduced to a helpless object of his pleasure. Even I can see how that could be a turn on. Even if there was no coercion involved, the feeling of power when I'm on top, with you naked beneath me, urging me on, willing me to thrust into you hard and fast and deep, wanting me to come in you, well, that is a turn on. I imagine if I seduced Elaine, got her naked and spread beneath me, sweating and panting, and begging me fuck her harder it would take the stung out of her insults. Her arrogance would be shown up for a hollow pose. Especially when I got her to suck my cock clean of her pussy juice and my come, and got her to confess how she liked the taste. Knowing I had seen her naked and reduced her to lust and animal pleasure, it would be hard for her to play the high and mighty moral card, and think she was superior in some way."

Penny had listened wide eyed to my description of what I might do to her enemy, and laughed at the image. "Ooh what a thought. Elaine naked and sweaty! And sucking you off! There is a real fantasy. I'll bet she'll never do that. Not just to you, but ever in her life. She'll never know how good sex can be. She's too stuck up and full of rubbish about it being dirty and sinful. Poor girl. She will never know how wonderful it is to have her nipples sucked by a boy and a girl at the same time. Or how sweet a girl's pussy can be. Or how nice it is to suck your cock."

"That almost sounds like a challenge. Do you want me to try to seduce her, and teach her just how good it can be? Then maybe you could join us and teach her all about licking your pussy. You could sit on her face while I fuck her."

Penny wriggled. "Hmm. I see what you mean. I don't like her, but it would be fun to seduce her, corrupt her. But even if I converted her to be a full blown tit-sucking girl-snogging pussy-licker, and that shut her up and stopped her talking about me and Jill, I still think I wouldn't like her. She's just not nice."

"But the idea of having sex with her is still a bit exciting, yes? But then when you think about it a bit more, it isn't such a good idea. You would feel bad about making a girl feel loved, or at least feel so good, when you didn't like her. It would feel like a lie. And she would be hurt, and you would have set out to do that to her, knowing she would get hurt. And that's spiteful. Which is just what we don't like about her, so how could we like ourselves?"

"Yeah. I suppose. But what if it made her a better person - if she realised sex isn't dirty, that lesbians are people too, and love can be just as good in threes?"

"Well, that would be an upside. But if she falls in love with you, or me, and we only did it out of spite, and we still don't like her..."

Penny nodded. "Yeah. I'd feel bad. Probably. At the very least it would get horrible and messy." She grinned then. "But I still like the idea of seeing her sucking your cock. Speaking of which..."

She reached for my belt and slipped her hand down inside my trousers and underpants, taking me in her hand and squeezing me gently. "You know you are wearing far too many clothes? And so am I." She kissed me with open mouthed passion, and then said "And I want your cock inside me, Sean."

The next few seconds were a tumble of buttons and zips and laces and hooks. I was naked, standing by the bed, she was wearing nothing but the gold chain with the christening medal that she almost always had on. It hung down and swayed in unison with her breasts as she knelt on the bed on all fours and took my cock in her mouth.

Penny had become a very accomplished cocksucker. She and Jill had experimented on me, comparing ideas, and asking me what worked. It was almost competitive, but I consistently refused to say one was better than the other. They were both good. But that particular afternoon as she sucked me deep and rocked forward until her nose touched my stomach and I felt her tongue touch my balls, I was prepared to award a special commendation.

She drew back and sucked my tip, flicking it with her tongue, then slowly rocked forward and took me all in again. When she made a humming noise in her throat I almost collapsed. My knees went weak and I had to lean forward against the bed and grab her head for support, which pushed me just a quarter inch further in. I groaned.

She held me there for a few seconds more, and pulled back to catch a breath, and pushed forward to suck me in again. She didn't pause as long this time, and the next was quicker again. I found myself looking down at her as she knelt there, naked, using her body to drive her open mouth over my shaft. I was standing still, deep-throating her, face-fucking her.

It was quite something to see, her beautiful tanned body, back and buttock muscles working beneath the amber skin, rocking back and forward with my cock disappearing into her mouth.

It looked good in the mirror as well. Her dressing table was opposite the foot of the bed. It was a big old-fashioned thing with a three part mirror. I could see her clearly in the large central section, side on, nipples hard, firm breasts hanging down, my cock shining wet as it slid between her lips, her rounded bottom and shapely thighs tensed and flexing.

She was beautiful.

She was an innocent enthusiast, a young woman blossoming, nubile, breath-taking.

Quite literally the latter - I could hardly breathe.

She pulled back when I gasped some air and looked up at me. She held my cock between finger and thumb and gently squeezed just behind the glans, and said "You aren't going to come yet are you?"

I groaned and gulped another breath, and managed to say "No, not quite. But that was a hell of a thing to do."

"Thank you, I practised with my hair brush." she smiled at me and said, "Maybe you should lie down?"

I gratefully collapsed across the bed, and she tilled me over and kissed my lips as she took my shaft in her hand again and wanked me slowly. "So you liked that, Sean?" she said, teasingly.

"Uh huh."

"Well I hope you like this too," she said, and swung around to throw a leg over me, straddling me.

In moment she had my shaft held upright and rubbed me back and forth along her slit. She pressed down a little and I felt, and saw, my tip enter her. Then she took her hand away and smiled down at me as she lowered her body, impaling herself.

She was warm and tight and wet, and the sight of her hairy lips parted round my shaft was made me smile as broadly as her.

She rode me. Bouncing up and down, perfect tits in mesmerising motion, soft thighs rubbing on mine, face flushed with effort and arousal.

My hips rose to meet her. Her pussy lips slapped against the base of my cock and her fingers entwined with mine. I was going to come in her, shoot my seed up inside her, flood her with come, have her milk me and squeeze me and draw me up and in.

She was quick to reach a high arousal. After only a dozen strokes, sliding down my shaft all the way, her pace picked up and her breathing quickened. I just let myself relax into her rhythm and body, and went with the flow. I was surprised when she slammed down hard and started a rapid grinding motion. She shimmied her hips, bottom flexing back and forward, rubbing her clit against my pubic bone, and making an ululating, strangled noise. Her whole body shook, and her pussy tightened round my shaft.

It was electrifying. She was wild. Abandoned. Overwhelmed by lust. A teenage goddess of carnal desire, every fibre of her gorgeous body on fire with purest pleasure, and that pleasure was pouring into me, out of her cunt and into my cock, filling my body with her heat and light, draining my consciousness, burning me clean, catching me up in a whirlwind of flame and light and a roaring noise and moment of utter joy.

She lay naked on top of me like a warm rag doll. I was softening inside her, one hand on the soft small of her back, the other on her neck. I felt her breathing deepen as I pulled the duvet over us, and she slid a little to the side, still with her arm and one leg across me, her head on my shoulder. She was on her way to a post orgasmic dream.

I lay awake and thought about what had just happened.

I have these memories of a different life. Being older, looking back, wishing I could do it again, do it better. I remember Penny as my girlfriend, that I chose her, not Jill, at that party. It had taken years before we had sex, and then, after a few more years, Penny had discovered her submissive streak, her attraction to other women, her need for danger. I remember how it tore me apart. How it tore us apart. How it took me so long to realise what had happened.

In this life I chose Jill, and got Penny as well. We had released her bisexual nature, and played with her exhibitionism, and just a little with her submissive needs. She seemed happy. Happier than she had been with me before. And she was certainly more sexually open and adventurous and joyous.

I hoped I could keep her this time.

As she drifted into sleep she kissed my neck and said "I love you, Sean."

I had kissed her forehead and murmured "I love you," back. It was so familiar. So warming. So true.

I felt like I had come home. But I wanted Jill there to complete the picture.

As if on cue there was a light tap at the door, and Jill opened it, carrying a tray.

"Come on in, my love," I said, in a soft voice.

She had brought glasses of water, a pot of tea, and biscuits. She put the tray on the dressing table and came to lean over the bed and kiss me.

She looked at Penny's sleeping face, and smiled a soft smile. It was like a mother with her baby. "Isn't she beautiful?"

"Yes," I agreed, "and I am so lucky to have two such beautiful girls, who love each other and love me."

She smiled and said "You said it, Mister."

Penny struggled awake. She sat up, shameless, naked and tousled, and stretched. I admired the way her breasts rose as she reached above her head. "Oh, Jill, that's lovely," she said as Jill brought the tray from the dressing table. "I could use a cup of tea."

"I heard you getting noisy and then going quiet. So I thought you could do with the blood sugar." Jill said, and kissed her as she passed her the cup.

I loved the way the two of them were together, almost like a married couple.

We three chatted and drank tea, Jill still in her uniform, us naked. I couldn't help but smile. Eventually Jill turned to me and asked why I was grinning so widely.

"Because in a week or so we will have our own place. And when it is done up in a couple of months we can live like this, together, all the time. I'm looking forward to it."

"Me too," said Penny. "Although I suppose we will have to wear clothes sometimes. Speaking of clothes, you are wearing far too many."

Jill said "No, I told you he's all yours for the afternoon, you have at least another half hour, since I am going to the kitchen now to rustle up something. I get to play after dinner."

"But what if I said I want to play with you now. Sean is all tired and worn out and no good for anything for an hour or two," said Penny. "And I've missed you."

"Charming." I said. "What go you mean I'm worn out? You were the one who was so tired you fell asleep."

"Exactly." said Penny. "I had a nice refreshing nap, and I'm ready for more. You didn't, and anyway you have been far too busy, far too often in the last few days. You need a break. Also, you can get dinner."

"You know, this is beginning to sound like a good plan..." said Jill, walking round the bed to Penny's side.

"My purse is on the dressing table, you'll find a twenty pound note in it, Sean," said Penny.

"What am I, a gigolo now?" I said, smiling.

Jill quipped "Twenty? That's a bit more than his usual rates."

Penny was quick to say "Yes, but since he is going to the Chinese to buy us dinner I thought I should give him a tip."

"Gee, a nineteen pound fifty tip. I must have been good..." I said with mock humility.

Penny reached for me and drew me to her smiling lips to kiss me, saying "You were very good. You are always good. And we shall be suitably grateful and spoil you rotten when you get back. Especially if you bring barbecue spare ribs."

"Okay, okay, I'm going, I'm going!"

As I pulled on my clothes Penny was pulling off Jill's. They had got to knickers, tights and bra by the time I was ready to be seen in public.

"Go on, shoo!" said Jill, "I know you: if I take anything more off we'll never get rid of you."