If I Knew Then... Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liz knelt up higher to present her nipples to my mouth, and gripped my head in both hands. Her hips were thrusting, pressing her crotch against my side. She was gone.

I felt Jill release me, and a moment later caught a glimpse of her out of the corner of my eye. She was walking away. To the window. To close the curtains. The room went dark, and Liz gasped, realising that she had been visible from the street, and now she was half naked in front of Jill as I suckled on her right breast.

She gasped again when my hand slid up between her thighs and my thumb pressed the cloth of her black tights and knickers against her clit, the edge on my index finger lying along her slit, the tip almost reaching the sensitive opening of her ass. A slow rocking, grinding, motion in the rhythm that her hips had set before was all it needed to reduce her shock to quivering arousal.

Her head dropped and her hair hung down around her face as I sucked hard on her nipple and looked up at her. She was moving her hips again, rubbing her pussy against my hand she panted and her voice was thick and low as she said "Oh Jesus, that's good."

I put my other hand up her skirt and gripped the back of her tights and knickers, pulling them down. She closed her legs around my hand to let me get them off her bottom. I slipped my hand from it's place on her pussy, up to grip the top of her tights at the front and pull them down with her underpants, to her knees.

Under her skirt her sex was now exposed, and she opened her legs as wide as the underwear around her knees would let her. She wanted my hands on her, my fingers in her, she wanted to be touched and stroked and opened and penetrated. She wanted me to explore her body and bring it pleasure.

I enjoyed running my hands up her smooth slim thighs. My right hand was round the back, feeling the transition onto her bum, the curve of her ass, the flex of muscle and the soft cleft of her buttocks. My left hand went up the front, from the hard bone of her knee along the smooth skin and muscle of her inner thigh, straight back to where it had been before, thumb on her mons, finger along her slit, but this time flesh on flesh. Her curly hair and slippery wet lips felt good on my skin. The way her body opened, thighs straining wide and bottom pushing down and forward onto my fingers, signalled her desire. As I gripped her ass with one hand I could feel the muscles move as she pumped against me, and tried to impale herself on my fingers. I rotated my left hand and pulled with my right, and two fingers smoothly entered her and slid into her depths as my thumb hit her clitoris.

"Oh Jesus, God!" Liz groaned and her head lifted and was flung back.

Jill was standing behind her, and grinned down at me. "I think she wants your cock, Sean." she said, and leaned down to whisper loudly by Liz's ear "You want his cock, don't you?"

Liz half groaned her reply "Yes."

Jill reached for Liz's underwear and said "We'll need to get rid of these then." In a second she had pulled them off her right leg, and Liz lifted it and placed it over my legs, straddling me. Jill quickly pulled at the other leg and threw the tights and panties aside in a heap, saying "Hang on one second."

I felt her hand reach in to grab my erection, and she pulled me upright. She was kneeling at my feet, and her head disappeared from my view. She was holding up the back of Lizzie's skirt, looking between her legs, bringing my cock to touch the other girl's pussy. I saw Liz's eyes widen as she felt my tip rub along her slit. Then she lowered herself onto me, and I felt Jill's fingers sliding down my shaft, pushed by Lizzie's enveloping body.

The first stroke was slow, and Liz paused as she felt me deep inside her. She shivered, and then rose and fell a little faster, and then began to ride me with fervent intensity. She was in pursuit of an orgasm, the demands of her body driving her to grunt and flex and clutch and groan. She was wild and beautiful, tight and slick, hot and lithe and wide eyed.

Jill was standing behind her, watching us. I saw her eager look as she caught my glance. She blew me a kiss. I smiled and Liz began bouncing harder, her hips gyrating, and she was chanting "Oh, God, oh, yes, oh God, oh!"

Her orgasm was signalled by a final shrieking "Yes!" and a convulsion of her hips. She sat down hard on me, driving me deep, hips rocking in little pulses, and making small whimpering noises. I held her and smoothed her hair and rocked her gently.

Jill knelt beside us, and her hand joined mine to stroke Liz's hair, and neck and back, and she spoke softly saying "Shush now Lizzie, dear, it's okay, Sean's got you and I'm here, it's all fine." She grinned at me and said "Bouncy bunny isn't she? I can see why you wanted another go with her."

Jill leaned forward and whispered in my ear, "Why don't you get her on the floor and fuck her. I'll lick her out afterwards."

My cock twitched. Liz jumped a little, and looked at me, startled. Then she laughed. Jill laughed too, and Liz turned to look at her. Smiling, Jill touched her face and stroked her cheek. "Welcome back, Lizzie. I thought he had worn you out there. You okay?"

"Yeah." she said, "Great."

"Good." said Jill, "because I think there is something Sean wants to do."

She helped me sit up and forwards, holding Liz around the waist. Liz clung on tight and squealed as I leaned her back and slid off the seat of the sofa, and then leaned further over, depositing her on her back, still with my cock in her.

"Oh, okay," she said, and I pushed down with my hips to sink my shaft deep in the wet sheath of her sex. "Ooh, yes, oh very okay."

I started shafting her. Screwing her. Fucking her. Deep and fast and hard. My stomach slapping against hers. My balls slapping against her ass. Her tiny tits against my chest, and then bouncing free when I raised myself on my arms. Her feet were up in the air, pussy open wide and wet, hairy lips and mound on view. I pounded her tiny form into the carpet, driving my cock into her, ready to pump her full of my come.

Jill had her hand on my back, sometimes on my bottom, pressing down on me as I thrust into Liz. She was kneeling beside us, looking at the girl beneath me, watching my cock as it slid into her, seeing her smooth featureless belly, her small bouncing tits, the flush of blood on her chest and throat, her blushing cheeks as she thrashed her head around and cried out as she came, her hands gripping my arms and her legs spasmodic, springing open and shut.

I kept going, close to coming, relentless and merciless, driving on, deep, hard, and finally pressing home with my back arched and legs rigid, roaring and spurting and taking possession of her, making her mine.

I held myself up as I dragged deep breaths down into my lungs. Stars whirled as I looked down at the dishevelled and half conscious girl beneath me. She was still twitching and panting and I could feel her pussy clench and flex. She whimpered as I pulled out, and her legs tried to grasp me, but I moved up over her body, bringing my half limp cock to her mouth.

She opened her lips and sucked me in, tasting my come and her own nectar. And then she jolted and gasped and her hands clutched my sides, and her eyes went wide. Liz looked up at me and I saw her vision glaze and felt her body relax, and she sighed and whimpered again and licked my cock in a lazy way, and half whispered "Oh my God, oh that is nice. Oh that is so nice. Oh God."

Behind me I could hear Jill humming in appreciation at the taste of Lizzie and my come mixed. I craned around to see Jill licking between Liz's hairy lips, a finger inside the girl, her other hand softly tweaking at a nipple. Jill looked up at me and smiled, before returning to her feast.

Liz was luxuriating in the sensation. She knew it was another girl who was licking her out, that it was Jill whose tongue was slipping between her folds and flicking on her clitoris, but that didn't matter.

I smiled, and swung my leg over her, and slid down so I was lying beside her, propped on one elbow, so I could see both girls better, and use my free hand to caress them.

Liz was being kept on a high plateau of almost orgasm. Jill had learned over the last few months what did it for her, and what to do for Penny, and was using every technique in her repertoire to surprise and delight this new girl. I helped by playing with Lizzie's pointed nipples and by kissing her wherever possible. I took her hand and sucked her fingers, gnawed her inner wrist and elbow, nibbled a shoulder and neck, whispered in her ear and gently chewed her lobe.

When she came again, the fourth time in the space of an hour, she was hoarse and shivering.

Jill came up beside her, and said "Oh dear, poor thing. Don't just lie there you great lump, she's getting cold. Take her upstairs to the spare bedroom and tuck up with her. I'll bring her clothes and something to warm her up."

"Yes, m'am" I replied, cheekily.

Jill stroked Liz's face and said "It's okay, honey, Sean will look after you."

Jill bustled off to the kitchen as I helped Liz up and shooed her up the stairs. I could hear Mike and Tara making a fair racket in his bedroom, and steered Liz to the spare room, where Jill and I had made love a few weeks before.

I got her into the bed and climbed after her, and she latched onto me, and shivered. She was covered in goose bumps and was cold to touch. I didn't understand how she could have got so chilled.

Jill appeared a minute later, with orange juice and bananas. "Here," she said holding out the fruit. "Your blood sugar has crashed. Eat this and drink some juice, it will warm you up. And you, do the same - it will warm you too."

Liz took the banana with trembling fingers and devoured it. She swigged the juice, and mumbled "thanks" and dived beneath the covers again, hugging me for warmth.

Jill shook her head, smiling. "I should have thought. Tara said Liz had been so nervous she hadn't eaten lunch. Oh well, we'll get her warmed up soon."

As she spoke she was taking off her clothes in that efficient, fast way that I had admired before. As ever I sighed when her nipples came in vShe quickly lifted the duvet and slid in behind Liz and pressed against her, as I slid down and clutched her to me. Iew, and gave a low whistle when she pushed off her skirt and tights and pants in one go, flashing her bush as she stepped up to lift the covers. Liz didn't resist the embrace, although she did say "what are you doing?" as Jill got in behind her, but then she sighed as our combined body heat hit her from front and back.

In a few minutes I felt Lizzie's body suddenly relax, warmth flowing back out of her, and I felt her hand stroke my chest, where before she had gripped it. Jill noticed the change as well. "Hey Liz, warming up now? How do you feel honey?" she asked.

"Better." Liz said. She twisted around a bit and tried to look at Jill. "Thank you."

"No problem." said Jill

Liz rolled right over, facing Jill. I slotted in behind her. I let my hand casually caress the side of her breast, my semi hard cock lay in the furrow of her buttocks. Jill's face was only an inch or two from Lizzie's.

"No, I mean it. Thank you. Not just for the banana. For letting me play with Sean. And for, well, for, ah, what you did."

"Did you like it?" asked Jill, smiling her slightly wicked smile.

"Ah, well, yes. If course yes. It was, well, you were very good at it." Liz was blushing.

She blushed more when Jill said "And you tasted very good. You and Sean's come of course. But you know that - you sucked his cock after her had come in you."

"I, well, I," Liz spluttered. "I suppose I hadn't expected you to do that."

"But you liked it, didn't you?" asked Jill, smiling again. "Don't be shy, it was fun, wasn't it? You can't deny it. I know how nice it is to have my pussy licked."

"Well, yes," Liz mumbled. "But ..."

"No need for 'buts' with me, darling. It's fine. I won't tell anyone that you like having a girl lick you out and finger fuck you."

"Oh, I..." Liz didn't know what to say.

I interrupted her saying "And you like it when a guy does it." I squeezed her breast, and slipped my hand down to take possession of her sex again, nuzzling her neck and whispering "And you like a cock in it too." I pressed my cock against her soft round ass, rubbing gently, as it twitched and hardened.

Liz was confused. Still turned on from our previous session, but still disturbed by what Jill had done to her, and by having Jill in bed naked with her, just in front of her.

I kissed her neck and ear, and rolled her to lie on her back so I could kiss her mouth and open her legs with my hand. Lizzie's body flexed and she moaned as my finger entered her and my tongue touched hers. I smiled as I felt Jill's hand touch mine and a slim finger follow the curve of my digit down inside Liz's wet and soft lips. I moved to let her slip around to be against Liz's clit, and pushed my finger deep, putting my thumb against her ass hole. It made her thrust her hips forward, pushing herself onto Jill's hand.

As Jill frigged the girl between us she moved her head down to suck on the nipple closest to her. I was kissing Liz's neck and throat, and seeing Jill do that gave me an idea. I knew how much both Jill and Penny liked having both nipples sucked at the same time. So I moved to take Liz's other breast in my mouth.

We were rewarded by Liz arching her back and moaning "Oh Jesus, fuck!"

I heard Jill giggle as she upped the pace and sent Liz into spasms. A stream of grunts and gasps and swear words rising in volume and pitch charted Liz's approach to orgasm again. When she came she grasped at both our heads, and Jill moved up to look at her, and then kissed her full on the lips. She looked down on Liz's surprised face and said "God but you are a horny sexy thing."

She kissed her again. This time I thought Liz started to kiss her back. Jill broke off again to look at her and said "I want you to do me a favour."

Liz looked almost scared as she said "What?"

"Kiss Sean. I'm going to suck his cock."

And she did. And Liz did.

I was rolled onto my back, Jill grabbed my cock and began to give me an expert blow job, and after looking at Jill in shock for a moment Liz turned to me, and brought her lips to mine and kissed me as I played with her breasts and felt her back and thighs and pussy and ass.

Then Jill rode me. I felt her lift my cock straight up as she straddled me, and the divine pleasure of her pussy lips against my tip. Then she pressed down, and my shaft eased slowly up into her warm body. She was tight and wet and she gripped me as she rose and fell. I was being drawn deep inside her. I knew she wanted me to come in her. She wanted my essence, proof of my love, my desire. She wanted to make me come, and to be my woman.

As she rode me I detached from Liz. My mind was centred on my cock, the feel of Jill's pussy and thighs and her hands on my pelvis and her feet against my calves, and her knee beneath my hand. And as my breath deepened and her body fell into rhythm with mine, and I heard her voice drop and felt her muscles change, we became one again.

At some point Liz stopped kissing me. Jill leaned forward and my arms were round her and my eyes were filled with hers, and our lips touched and there was no-one else in the world. She drove down on me and her hips shimmied, and my cock pulsed upwards, and we both caught our breath and her little squeak was slightly higher pitched than mine, and I felt her body squeeze me tight inside and out, and I exploded in her, imploded around her, wrapped myself in her and hugged her tight.

Our kiss went on for a long time. It slowly became softer, deeper, gentler, subtler. It became kisses, shorter and shorter. It ended with a peck and a sigh, and she dropped her head beside mine and whispered "I love you," on my shoulder as I stroked her hair and kissed her ear and said exactly the same words.

Then I caught sight of Liz. She was kneeling on the bed, about level with my hip, looking at us with wonder.

I smiled at her, and beckoned to her. She looked unbelieving, but when I beckoned again she moved nearer. I reached to her and drew her down, and brought her under my shoulder to lie beside me with my arm round her. She hesitated but put an arm over Jill.

Jill turned her head and gave Liz a lazy, dreamy smile. "Oh, hi there."

Liz said "Hi."

"You okay, Lizzie darling?" Jill asked.

I heard Liz say "Yeah. Fine," in a slightly awestruck tone.

Jill's voice was soft and sweet and far away as she said "Good. Me too. I think he'll be fine too. Once he's had his nap."

I was alone when I woke.

I found the girls, all three of them, downstairs in the kitchen. It wasn't difficult to find them. Just follow the shrieks of laughter.

I stumbled in and the laughs were suppressed. Jill beamed at me. I must have mentioned her smile before. Totally disarming, charming, beautiful, innocent and lovingly lovely. I smiled back. I always did. "Hi darling," she said, "Cup of tea?"

Liz was sitting beside her, Tara across the table. I took the empty seat beside Tara, as Jill fetched another cup. I glanced at Tara. She was wearing her school blouse, loose at the waist, the top three buttons undone, obviously no bra. She grinned at me. "Nice nap?" she said. "I heard you earned it."

Liz said "Tara!" in shocked tones.

"Well, I couldn't help hearing. You were bloody noisy." said Tara, still grinning and her friend blushed.

"I'm surprised you heard anything over the racket that someone was making in the room across the hall from us," said Jill casually. "It sounded like someone was trying to drive a bedstead through the wall."

Tara laughed. Actually it was closer to a cackle. Then she said "Yes. Mike earned his nap too."

"Ah, I wondered where he had got to," I commented. "The other most likely option had been that you three ate him in a Bacchantic rite."

"No, we ordered Pizza. It should be here soon," said Jill, handing me the tea.

Talk was light and turned to what to do over the holidays, and inevitably to the more serious issue of the exams ahead. University was mentioned, and Tara declared herself uninterested. She already had a part time volunteer job with an animal rescue centre and was going to go full time and paid as soon as she left school. I resisted the temptation to make jokes about Mike being a beast in need of rescue.

He arrived downstairs after the Pizza. He had heard the doorbell for the delivery. It was a nice evening. We ended up watching a video in the living room, Liz on one side of me, Jill on the other, curled around me, sometimes holding hands.

At 9.30 we had to leave. Liz was staying overnight with Tara, at Tara's house. Jill had to be home for ten. I had to give them lifts. Jill's was closest, so we dropped her first. I parked on the street and walked her up the drive and kissed her goodnight at the door. She smiled that devastating smile and said "Thank you for a lovely day. We will have to do that again sometime."

"Really?"

"Oh yes. I want her to meet Penny. I think it would do them both good."

"What do you mean?" I asked, quite puzzled.

"You will see. Now be off with you, handsome man, and don't get sidetracked by those two pretty girls."

"Okay, beautiful woman. I'll see you tomorrow."

At Tara's I was invited in. I declined. Tara shrugged and said "Okay, but thank you for the lift," and she kissed me on the cheek Liz gave me a thank you kiss that had serious overtones, right on the lips.

"I'm glad I met Jill. She's nice. I can see why you fell for her. Maybe we can hang out together again sometime?"

"Soon." I said.