If It Wasn't for Bad Luck ...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh! Yes," she murmured.

Then he stopped. He pulled back. Only his breath touched her swollen, achy sex.

"No! You can't stop!" She punched him out of frustration and shouted, "Bastard!"

She grabbed his head and pushed it down while she raised her hips. She ground her swollen clit against his nose. She used him as a masturbation toy. He grinned. He was happy that she had enjoyed his efforts and now, was desperate.

He held back for thirty seconds and then he went wild. His fingers pumped repeatedly, rapidly, and deep into her. He sucked her button like a maniac. She loved his actions and screamed in pleasure.

"Oh. Oh! OOHHHH!"

She orgasmed. Her lean legs crushed his head. Her hips shot up and hit him hard in the nose. His sight became blurry and his eyes became watery. He wondered if she'd broken his nose!

Then, there was silence. She didn't move or speak. He heard the waves crashing on the shore and the seagulls arguing. He looked up at the beautiful blue sky and felt the warm rays of the sun on his body. After a minute or two, he heard a soft laugh and a sigh.

"Ah. That was a good one."

He looked down at her and saw the beautiful smile of a satisfied woman. She said, "Wow! I see you pay your debts in full. But don't mistake the look on my face as one of contentment. I want more.

"Some view great sex as a magical connection, the purest and strongest bond between two souls.

I view it as the minimum that should be expected from a partner. You're off to a good start. Release the beast and bring it home. Fuck me like you mean it!"

"I like your attitude. There's a good vibe between us. You want me as much as I want you, and I want you desperately."

He kissed her with passion. The game was afoot. He cupped her breast. She grabbed his hard dick. He squeezed her ass. She tickled his ball. He bit her lip. She bit him back. He pinched a nipple. She jacked him off. He whispered sweet words into her ear. She talked so dirty, it scared and shocked him.

He pinned her down. She pulled his hair. He stared into her eyes. She held his gaze without blinking. He drove his steely dick into her wet furnace. That broke her. Her eyes rolled back into her head and she gasped loudly, "Oh. Yes!"

He fucked her furiously. She matched his fierceness. They rutted aggressively, like wild animals. They moaned and groaned. Spittle flew from their mouths, but they stayed on task. Seeking release and giving pleasure.

Soon they each were at that sweet moment where they felt they were about to completely lose control. His balls were tingling. Her body was on fire. Her pussy was sopping wet. The ache, the desire to have his dick in her, spreading her, filling her, was strong. She knew she was about to burst.

Their hearts were pounding, they were breathing like marathon runners climbing the last hill. They each felt the pressure building. Then, the wave crashed and they screamed as pleasure washed over them.

"Ahhh. Fuck!" he cried and came.

"OhMyGod!" she shouted. Her mouth stayed open, but no sound emerged. She was lost inside herself as fiery feelings of pleasure shot throughout her body.

Harry drove his dick deep inside her. He held it there as his dick spasmed and fired off sending sperm into her womb.

As the young couple experienced the greatest joy know to mankind, they heard the light, ringing sound of ice tinkling in a glass. They looked up and above them on the top of a dune, stood April. The nonagenarian smiled, sipped her Jack Daniels, and said, "Ahh! I can remember having raw, passionate sex like that.

"Oh, by the way, Harry. Clarisa is a prostitute. A failed actress turned escort. I've always found that a good fuck was the best way to get over a heartbreak so I procured her for you."

April turned and walked away.

Harry was stunned by the old woman's words. His mouth fell open. He had the sad eyes and devastated look that a young boy has after witnessing his dog being run over by a cement truck. He voiced cracked as he asked, "Is it true or is this a cruel April Fools joke?"

Clarisa stood and used her fingers to wipe away the cum that was oozing out of her cunt. She flicked her hand and flung his jism into the sand. She said, "In the immortal words of Shakespeare, 'All the world's a stage, And all the men and women merely players.' Today, I played a character in your story. I was a woman you met while on vacation. We had a one-night stand.

"We have our entrances and our exits. I'll take my leave now. Goodbye."

She executed a perfect stage actress's curtsy. She tilted her head down, pantomimed grasping the edge of her skirt and pulling it out as she bent her knees and lowered her body. She held this position for two beats and then, gracefully rose and walked away.

Harry sat on his ass and stared at her as she climbed the sand dune and disappeared. Then, he rolled onto his back, looked up at the sky and said, "Who'd have thought, I'd be wishing for one more April Fools prank."

He took a deep breath and released it slowly and then said, "If it wasn't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all."

The End