If Only...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then he began to use her abused nipples to slowly start to pull out her bound tits, cutting away only what was absolutely necessary. At first she was relieved they were finally being allowed some space but soon discovered their freedom came at a price. Master had grabbed another length of rope and was further binding them at their base. He wasn't concerned about keeping her in dream land this time around. They began to ache. And then he began to whip them. It hurt more than anything she had ever experienced and for the first time, she struggled in earnest for freedom. But he kept going. When his hand tired, he used rubber bands, or a ruler, or a cane.

He admired his handiwork on her abused tits. Every inch was turning purple with deep bruises which would make it hard to wear a bra for at least a week. She would have to suffer or have people notice with her big tits. And while there were some small breaks in the skin, it wasn't anything that would leave a permanent mark. But he wasn't done yet. He paused for a moment and put on some rubber gloves as he began to rub rubbing alcohol on to ensure no infection would get started where the skin had broken. He knew it would sting, but that was the point. And then he watched her as she tried to scream through the pain that came with releasing the now incredibly tight ropes.

And even though it was a bit of pain to do it, master found he simply couldn't resist. He lowered the platform down again and settled on top of her. It was time to pay some attention to his throbbing cock. He grabbed each handful of tit with each hand, not caring how much it might hurt his fuck toy, and began one of the best tittie fucks he had ever had. They were so discolored from the abuse they had already taken and he knew he had more in store for them before their time was done. He came faster than he cared to admit, cumming all over those huge, black and blue beat up tits.

"Good girl. Take it all for master. Stay alert for master. Embrace the pain for master. Only sluts embrace pain like you do. How embarrassing to discover you are such a slut. You just keep getting hornier and needier the more master uses you. But you don't cum until master allows you to come. Good girl." The whispers kept coming as she endured the pain of the beating and the humiliation of being used for a tittie fuck and being cum on by a complete stranger. All she wanted was to cum but she couldn't get herself over the edge.

As a final touch before moving on, master brought out two long skinny tubes. He sort of wished he could see her face at this point but knew she would see soon enough. They were vacuum tubes. First he rubbed tiger balm all over her tits he sucked them all the way into the tubes, crushing her tits, leaving them burning and swelling once again until he was ready to release them. Which wasn't going to be for a long while yet.

At first she found the sensation of the tiger balm comforting. She was assuming he was putting something on them to help ease the pain before doing whatever he had planned next. Then the heat set in. And then the pressure started as her tits were pulled painfully into the tubes. And then the stinging. It felt like there was a fire in the very center of her tits. She would have given anything to be able to shake free of them but all she could do was squirm and let out a very muffled scream. She had long ago forgotten about the details of her plan as it was recited back to her but she knew there was more to come. That she would not be free until she had been completely fucked.

As she adjusted to the tubes on her tits, master worked on the set up of the next stage of the plan. He stood her back up and tethered her to two poles, one on each side of her, as well as ensured the area around her was covered with cushions in case of a fall. For all the abuse he was delighted to heap upon his fuck toy, he wanted to be sure it was planned and intentional rather than accidental. Accidents caused trips the emergency room and the last thing he wanted to explain at this point was her tits and her limited mental capabilities.

Once he was ready, he began to slowly and carefully cut away the wrapping which covered her ass. The tightness of the remaining wrapping only served to emphasize her ass and make it a very inviting target for some abuse. Someday he would love to use her hole there but not today. Today he had other holes to claim. Today he would whip that target until it was bright red and sure to stay sore for the next several days. For that, paddles and canes were the best way to go in his opinion. It wasn't that he didn't enjoy a good whipping session, but he also wanted to keep things unpredictable so, for the moment he was all about efficiency. And before long, he had achieved the look he was going for, adding in some texture with the cane.

Before laying fuck toy down the table he had for her next, he placed a piece of office chair matting, spike side up, for her now very sensitive ass to rest on. After all, he didn't want her forgetting about her ass. And he could only imagine how it would feel as he strapped her down on it and then pounded her cunt. He had to remind himself to be a patient man at the thought of it. They still had some more games to play.

As he lowered fuck toy back to the table, positioned this time with its ass on the edge, leaving her legs to dangle off the edge, and her head supported only by a small extension, he worked quickly to strap it tightly down both to prevent mobility and to keep it safe. Next he slowly cut the legs apart, being careful to not actually cut the wrapping of the individual legs. This allowed time to spread her legs to the corners of the table and strap them down, exposing her soaking wet cunt fully to him. The odor of her arousal permeated the room. The now dead vibrator slipped relatively easily from her hole considering how tight she was and how aroused she was.

She had thought the beating of her tits was bad. It was nothing to the beating of her ass. Thankfully it seemed to be done quickly but now there some spikes digging painfully into her tender skin which had been strapped down so tightly if felt as if there was an additional weight pushing her onto them. It all, ultimately, fed into the loop she was caught in of pain, arousal, humiliation, arousal, and more of the same, never being able to get over the edge. Only being able to think of how much she wanted to cum. How amazing it would feel to finally go over the edge. Only trying to think of what she could do to get there and knowing only that pain and humiliation increased the arousal she was feeling. She was a good girl. She stayed aware of it all for master. She would only cum when her master gave her permission. She desperately needed masters cock. She desperately needed to be fucked.

When she first felt the release of some pressure by her ankles, she thought he was finally cutting her free to properly fuck her. It was a moment of pure joy and bliss for fuck toy. And then humiliation as she realized just how excited she was at the idea of being properly fucked. She was confused when he stopped cutting stuff away and spread her legs. And then she realized that she was fully on display for this stranger. He had spread her cunt wide open for his viewing pleasure and she hadn't even tried to resist him. She really was a horny fuck toy slut. She felt the vibrator, whose batteries had long ago given up, slide out of her leaving her needy little cunt empty and even more desperate.

The advantage to this position was that she was able to move her hips a small bit, hoping master would take the hint, but it also served to remind her of the spikes digging into her sore ass. He just watched her for a bit. Amused at her attempts to communicate. Humored by her desperate moans and whimpers. But first, that pussy needed to be properly prepared. He took one of her nipple clamps and carefully positioned it to clamp down on her clit. She jumped as she had not been expecting that. Then he inserted first one finger and then two and slowly started to finger fuck her. She pushed back against the fingers as much as she could, desperate to speed them up and reach her climax. Simply to test her tightness, he tried to insert a third finger but she was too tight.

Taking a deep breath to hold onto his self control, he picked up the whip and proceeded to whip her pussy until the clamp finally came off of her clit. Her already sensitive cunt was now even more so and ready to be properly fucked. He lined himself up with her hot, needy, hole, grabbed a hold of her waist, and thrust all the way into her.

Finally, his cock entered her. It felt huge. He didn't go about it gently, he slammed into her and she could swear it was tearing her in two down there. But she was so horny, she didn't really care. He gave her a moment to adjust to the size and then started pounding away at her cunt. Each thrust driving her ass into the spikes. Each thrust destroying any evidence of her virginity that she arrived with hours before. Each thrust driving her arousal to ever increasing heights. She couldn't believe she was trying to hard to fuck this stranger back as he pounded into her again and again. If she wasn't gagged, she knew she would have begged for him to harder and faster. She just wanted more of his cock. Finally, the subliminals changed slightly and she got the command she had been waiting an eternity for. "Cum my good girl"

She was so tight. He hadn't fucked a virgin since he was an inexperienced teen in the back seat of a car. Her cunt gripped him like a glove and when she came, he was afraid the strength of the muscles of her tunnel might actually cause harm to his cock. He came deep inside her, turned on knowing that he was her first and determined that no other man would ever measure up to this experience for her. After he pulled out, he strapped a vibrator to her clit to keep her arousal at it same high fever pitch while he worked to finally free her mouth for his use.

He worked carefully to ensure he didn't cut her face by accident and soon her mouth was free. He worked the gag out of her mouth and first gave her more to drink, figuring she needed it by this point. Then he put in a new gag to ensure her mouth stayed open and available for use. A simple drop of the support of her head and it was now dangling off the edge as much as the posture collar would allow and ready for fucking.

After cumming for what felt like an eternity, fuck toy realized that master was cutting away some of the wrapping around her face. And that she was still incredibly horny and aroused. It occurred to her that he was only unwrapping her face for one reason, to use her mouth as a another fuck hole, and the thought, once again, both humiliated and aroused her. She was surprised but grateful for another drink before her suspicions were confirmed and a new gag was put into her mouth. This one designed to open her jaws up as far as possible.

He started slower with her mouth, needing to gage her gag reflex, and hit the remote to cause another slight change in her subliminals. "Good girl, take master's cock down your throat. Suck it in. Taste your cum. Relax your throat. Trust master. Make master hard. Swallow masters gift." He was again impressed with how well she responded and was soon able to take his entire length down her throat without gagging. He slowly turned up the vibrator on her clit as he increased the speed with which he thrust. When he was right on the edge, he suddenly turned it on high forcing her to orgasm as he dumped his load into her throat. She took it all in and swallowed without hesitation. He turned the vibrator down and let her rest while he went about cleaning up some stuff and getting her ready for the last little bit.

Fuck toy was stunned. She had orgasmed more times than she could count, done everything possible to encourage a stranger to fuck her senseless, allowed him to abuse her and enjoyed it, and had now not only allowed herself to be completely face fucked, but happily swallowed a load of his cum as well. She could not imagine how she had gotten herself into this predicament. She remembered hearing something earlier but the persistent arousal just kept driving it away. She hoped he wasn't done with her yet.

"Hello Good girl. As requested, I believe you will find you have been properly abused and fucked. You have enjoyed every humiliating moment as my horny fuck toy. And now, my good girl, I need you to sleep for me for a short while. Sleep deeply good girl."

She instantly felt herself drifting off, losing awareness of her surroundings and predicament.

"And now that you are sleeping, you realize that I have been drugging you since you arrived in your drink. It has increased your awareness and your arousal. This drug will remain in your system for the next twelve hours. But you will only be able to orgasm if you are completely naked and humping some inanimate object with the enthusiasm you wanted to able to display in fucking me had you not been restrained. You will not be able to sleep until the drug is out of your system. You will not be able to think or concentrate on anything but your arousal until you have completed this task.

But first you will have to fight the arousal to figure out how to get yourself home. When you awake you will find that one hand has been freed and holds the means your escape within it. You will have to fight the temptation to hump random objects before you get home as it is only once you get home and have set up a camera to record your task will you be able to cum.

When you awake tomorrow, you will be back to your old self. All of your memories will be back including the details of how this day came to happen. You will continue to be unable to worry about it until that time.

Now I am going to count to backwards from ten. 10...9...8..."

Fuck toy woke up, aware that she needed to work on some very important task, that she needed to get home, but also more aroused than ever and still unable to do anything about it. 'Focus' she told herself. And then she realized her right hand was free and she was holding a box cutter in it. She couldn't move a lot but she could move enough to get the blade to start cutting away at the wrappings. She also realized she could sit up but that her legs were still strapped down the vibrator on her clit was still going.

It was slow progress between the arousal and the fear of cutting herself but she kept going and soon had the ability to move her arm back and forth, keeping a firm hold on the blade. Unknown, master watched from the video feeds to ensure she was staying safe. He hadn't like this part of the plan, letting her free herself, but respected that she wanted to decide after a cool down period if she wanted to see his face or not. But he did what he could to help her along. He had removed tape or started cuts in strategic places so it would be easier for her to break free. He had provided safer equipment once she got past the initial stages. He had released her tits, which had now swollen so much they were at least 50% larger and deeply colored with bruises. (He would enjoy watching them bounce as she humped her way to her orgasms in the next 12 hours.) He had applied lotion to her most abused areas and left a bottle for her to apply some more, as well as arranged to have some ready for her at home. Now he simply had to do his best to watch as his precious fuck toy fought her arousal to maintain her focus, knowing it would do no good to give in before she got home.

Fuck toy was fighting an inner battle of the likes she had never fought before. She was horny. She wanted to desperately to do something, anything, to cum once again. But she knew it would do no good until she could focus long enough to get home. Hopefully her roommate was still gone. She had now managed to get her other arm and hand free from the wrappings which had trapped them behind her all this time and was trying to get them stretched out again while freeing her hands to have more control before trying to cut away her facemask. That was when she felt the safety scissors which were next to her. And it also occurred to her that she had a name, but it wasn't important at the moment. Being able to do something about this arousal was. As she prepared to full the facemask away, master stopped the recording and cut off the live feed, hoping he would have time to get it onto a jump drive and into her purse before she left.

After freeing her face, and therefore regaining her sight and full hearing, she couldn't resist and tried to masturbate herself to an orgasm. But as her master had warned her, she wasn't able to cum. Frustrated, she summoned all her wits to once again focus on the task at hand. The straps holding her legs down where simple buckles and the scissors helped her emerge from her full cocoon. The corset and collar where surprisingly easy once she focused long enough to get the basics loosened up and she took her first really deep breath in hours. She was faced with the decision to use the shower in the corner or just get dressed and head home. She settled for a quick, warm rinse and then faced the challenge of getting dressed.

As soon as she tried to put her bra on, she became fully aware of just how large and sensitive her tits were. Her already sizeable tits would never fit easily into any bra she owned and it hurt a lot to try and cram them in. But faced with a mile long walk home, and her mother's mortified expression at the thought of going without a bra, she smashed them in and grimaced through the pain. In the background, master took note. If his horny little fuck toy came back, he wanted to be sure to improve upon the experience for both of them.

Her jeans were next and she realized that with each step, they would rub against her sore and sensitive ass all the way home. As she looked into the mirror by the door on the way out, she was surprised at how normal she looked. She walked outside to discover that it was early morning. She had been occupied for nearly 18 hours total. She couldn't help but wonder how much of it was in trance and how much of was in the session.

She arrived home, thankful to discover that her roommate was already gone for the day and had left a note saying she was going to stay at a friends for the weekend. Her arousal had only grown as she relived what she had allowed the stranger to do her so she wasted no time getting a camera set up to record from her laptop, stripping down, and humping her day away with a string of incredible orgasms. All recorded and sent to master without a thought.

With her roommate gone, and her tits and ass so sore and sensitive, she went most of the day with a t-shirt on at most. Finally, around dinner time the drug wore off and she realized she was crazy hungry and tired. After a quick meal she fell soundly asleep for the night. The full reality of everything that had happened waiting to hit her when she woke up the next morning.

Morning dawned and Samantha woke up feeling incredibly well rested. As she stretched, she became aware of being a bit more sore than usual and looking down, seeing her still swollen, abused tits, she gasped in realization of what had happened.

For months she had been fascinated by erotic hypnosis. Having never had a boyfriend due to her shyness and the fact that her intelligence intimidated those boys who did find a way to talk to her, she was curious to explore different aspects of sexual activity but didn't want to go out looking for a bunch of one night stands. One site in particular had files which worked great for her so when they posted that they were looking for subjects willing to do some trial runs in the UK, where it would be possible to consider some live sessions...or at least real time via skype...she decided to embrace the moment and see what it would involve since she was there for the year as a student.