If Only...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was smart. It was a long while before she would say much about where in the UK she was living. She found out they wanted to see what was possible in a waking trance with a subject. How long could they keep them under? How far could they push the limits? She tried out files on her own and then several over skype with master allowing her to see recordings and feedback made while under trance. A trust had been built and she finally confessed that she wanted to share her darkest fantasy but part of it was being forced to do it under hypnosis and then forgetting that it had been shared until after it had come true. Master told her he would help her out only if he could be the one make it all happen for her. And so, under trance, she had typed about being unknowingly conditioned to respond to a trigger which would bring her to her unknown master. She told him of the abuse she dreamed of being forced to take and discovering her hidden pain slut tendencies. The talked of limits and boundaries. She told him how it thought it would feed the arousal to know on some level that it was being shared with the world but that no one would ever know it was her. Through email and conversations while in trance, she spelled it all out and then master went to work on hiding it all away in her mind until after it was all done.

He had done it all, just as she had asked and he had promised. And she knew that she would only remember it consciously for as long as her tits visibly reminded her, when he would contact her with another file to begin again.