If Only...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And as he was saying that he started pushing the first ball between her bottom cheeks. The pain was unbearable, Anna felt like she was getting ripped apart. This thing was huge, it would never fit it. Panic started to rise.

"Please you have to stop. It hurts to much. I can't take it. Please Jack stop, I beg you, it hurts."

Deaf to her plea Jack carried on pushing the ball in. He was really enjoying seeing her wriggle in every possible way trying to escape the pain he was causing her. And her incessant begging only fueled his will to carry this on.

"You are so sexy Anna when you beg me. Can you feel what I am doing to you? Imagine when my cock will be making his way into your arse. How will you like that? We're almost at the end of your first ordeal anyway. You've been very good."

Finally the ball felt like it had gone all the way in. And as soon as that happened Jack turned the vibrator back on. The pleasure caused immediately made Anna forget the pain just experienced. She needed to cum really badly. And her cunt wanted to be filled as well. She longed for one of Jack's long fingers inside her.

"Oh yes, I'm going to cum, this is so nice, please don't stop it this time Jack. Oh god yes" Waves and waves of pleasure were taking over her, she was on the verge of cumming, her body started contracting "Ooooohhhhh yes, more, more..............NO! don't stop it! Jack! No!" "Lovely Anna, you won't cum until both balls, and then my cock, are inside your arse. So what are you going to beg me for right now"

No, not another one of those. Her rosebud was still sore from the first one. Anna couldn't even stand the thought of going through that pain again.

"Oh no please Jack, not again."

And as she was saying that he turned the vibrator back on, on full power.

"Yes, oh yes, more" But just as she was on the verge of cumming again he turned it off.

"I know you want to cum Anna. Beg me for the ball first. Then I'll let you cum. Be a good girl" She couldn't stand any more. She needed to cum so badly. Her clit was throbbing, her cunt aching to be filled, fucked, deep and hard.

"Oh Jack. Why are you doing this to me? Please, fuck my arse, fuck me Jack." "Tell me how much you like it as I'm doing it. I don't want to hear you complain, do you understand me?"

He took the second ball, coated it in her cunt juice and proceeded to push it inside her arse. It was even bigger than the first one and the pain was unbearable. Anna was trying to resist the invasion but got smacked so hard on her thighs she soon gave up.

"Tell me how much you like this Anna. I want to hear it" "Oh God Jack, this is nice, I want more. Push it further please."

Her mind was blanked by pain. Only the prospect of the pleasure that the vibe between her thighs was soon going to give her helped her go through this new ordeal. Her arse was being torn apart so wide, that thing inserted in her so big, she was sure she was bleeding.

"You're a good girl Anna. Now Mr Fit who's thoroughly enjoying watching you being tormented has been pleasuring himself for a while. I want you to take his cock in your mouth and make him cum. I'm going to start the vibe again as well. So be good, suck his dick Anna, don't forget you can soon cum. And you want that very much, don't you?"

Anna thought she was going to be sick. Sucking that old man's cock? He'd make her swallow it all as well, she was certain of it. But oh god, that vibe was so good turned back on again, there's no way she was doing anything to get punished and have it turned off.

"Open wide Anna, suck me good girl, and I want you to swallow every drop of me. Do you understand me?"

Having never had a cock in her mouth Anna was really hoping she would do a good job. Her body was shacking with waves of pleasure. She took in Mr Fit's dick and let her tongue wander all over it. She paid special attention to its head, sliding her mouth down as far as she could go sliding it back to the top. Mr Fit began pushing his hard cock a little deeper with each stroke.

"Yeah, you're doing it, keep going Anna, this is good!" You're going to make me cum, suck me, suck me slut" he urged her.

As he grew closer to exploding, he pushed his cock harder and harder in Anna's throat.

"Oh god, don't stop sucking, don't stop," he told her as he exploded into her mouth.

Surprised by how much wa sin her mouth Anna hurriedly swallowed as much of his cum as she could. The taste wasn't as horrendous as she'd expected and she was innerly glad she'd managed to make him cum, hoping this would be the key to her own pleasure.

"You are a very good girl Anna. How are you feeling, are you still enjoying the vibrator on your clit?" "Oh yes Jack, it feels so good, can you turn it up please?"

To her surprise, her plea was for once listened to and Jack did turn the vibe up, and even started inserting one of his fingers in her throbbing cunt.

"Oh god yes, more please, more fingers, please make me cum" "No, Anna, first you know I want to fuck your arse don't you? I need to you be brave and beg me for it, I won't stop fingering you if you do. I know it'll hurt but I need you to start understanding you're here for my pleasure. Do you understand? I am going to remove both balls now, I don't want to hear a single complaint. And then I'll start fucking you. Don't forget to beg me for it, you wouldn't want to get punished, would you?"

As he was saying that he inserted a second finger in Anna's cunt. Her breathing accelerated, her hips trying to get him deeper and deeper in her. The vibe on her clit felt like heaven, and, combined with his fingering, Anna couldn't repress very loud moans. Her hips were jolting forward and backwards, hoping to get more. To her surprise, his removing the two balls from her rosebud even intensified her pleasure.

"Oh yes, Jack, more, please fuck me. I want your dick in me. Now, please, fuck me."

Jack didn't need any more encouragements. He covered his sex with a condom, some lube and slowly started pushing it in her arse. Despite the pain, his fingers in her cunt and the vibe on her clit were creating such waves of pleasure that Anna actually enjoyed what was going on. Finally it felt like he'd managed to get his entire length inside of her. Slowly, he started moving back and forth to get her used to the feeling. To her surprise it didn't hurt at all anymore and she even enjoyed the feeling.

"Go faster please Jack, I'm fine, fuck me for real, please."

As soon as she'd said that, Jack started fingering her faster and harder, moving in and out of her at the same pace. Removing his fingers out of her cunt he turned the vibe on again and started pumping his dick in and out her as hard as he could, his rhythm accelerating more and more until he finally filled her with his hot cum.

"You are one amazing slut, so tight and hot. I bet you need to come real bad don't you? Do you finally want to become a real woman and have your beautiful cunt filled with a dick? What do you say? I want to hear it Anna, tell me how much you want it."

"Oh god Jack yes, I can't take anymore, please let me cum, please make me cum! I need it real bad!"

Jack then turned to Mr Fit. "Paul, it's your turn to enjoy our perfect little slut. Her cunt is all yours." Don't worry Anna, he'll be very gentle, I assure you, and I'll be touching and caressing you whilst he fucks you so you won't miss me too much."

Gone way past caring which dick finally filled her Anna just nodded her approval. She was so desperate for release that she didn't even care who would finally fuck her. She would have preferred it were Jack but oh well.

The vibe on her clit was still buzzing, her hips were thrashing backwards and forwards, her mind fixed on the idea that finally, for the first time in her life she would know what being fucked felt like.

As she heard and saw Mr Fitch lower his pants and ask her to turn around to lie on her back she felt the excitement growing inside her. Forgetting all notion of self-respect or restraint she spread her legs as far as they would go as Mr Fitch got closer, his dick finally touching her cunt.

------------------------------------------------

As always when in the middle of that dream, Anna woke up at that exact moment, drenched in sweat and legs covered in her juices. She let out a cry of frustration.

Life was so unfair! Right, she was 22 and still a virgin, but why couldn't her mind make up for the unknown sensations and just let her be fucked, at least in her dreams?

Her celibacy was a mystery to all. Tall, with big blue eyes and gorgeous shiny long blond hair, she was also smart and witty. The problem was that she was just so shy she couldn't look a man in the eye, let alone say yes when she was asked out on a date. How she would have wantd to say yes to Jack her sexy next door neighbour!

To try and calm down the excitement consuming her body Anna put one of her hands between her legs and started touching herself, hoping as she went back to sleep that she'd finally meet the man who'd understand her and would see despite her shyness that all she actually wanted was to finally belong to someone and be made to feel sexy and protected.

12