All Comments on 'If Only... Pt. 03'

by letitallgo2014

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 8 years ago
Despite your attempts to change the direction, you failed.

If her pussy was in a suction device for that long you will have caused irreparable damage as the blood is unable to flow properly. She had been bound and immobilized for at least 8 hours, her muscles would have screamed in protest, she wouldn't have been able to move and because of the tightness of her bonds, you ran the very real risk of killing them off. Next. She couldn't take deep breaths because there was no room for her to do do. YOU EVEN SAID THAT IN THE OTHER CHAPTER! She wore a corset that constricted her breathing and then you immobilized and bond her into styrofoam that couldn't move! And then you cut off her oxygen. Of course, by this point she's already dead because you killed her with her own heat.

There was no where for the heat to go so it built up in the best insulation man can make and within 17 mins, her brain would fry. And believe me, once you hit that critical temperature, she's already dead, because it interrupts the synapses and fucks her shit up. There isn't anything you can do except keep her as a vegetable like Terry Shriver.

All you had to do was a little research. All you had to do was think about the effects of your actions but you didn't because in your world basic physics and chemistry doesn't exist.

InsigniaInsigniaalmost 8 years ago
A little physiology

Primer is not a bad thing. Heat exchange and respiration are very real concerns. I wear a a class A suit for a living and they are hot after 10 minutes with moderate activity. Yes, Fuck Toy is probaly in pretty rough shape. There are also digestive issues to consider.

I was thinking you might go for a submersed experience like in "Altered States".

So as with other stories I suspend disbeleve and enjoy the tale for the experience created by the author. It is a work in progress. Just be a bit more careful with the next Fuck Toy and learn as you go.

Truly looking forward to your next post.

Floydman1Floydman1almost 8 years ago
Despite the comments of Whackdoodle...

...who apparently is bound and determined to live up to that handle, I thought this was hot as hell! As the other commenter said: suspension of disbelief. Of course she would've cooked like a baked potato. I don't care, it's fantasy and the combination of hypnosis to enhance the D/s dynamic was a masterful touch. I'm looking forward to reading the ending.

@Whackadoodle: Dude, did you realize that you're not on the New England Journal of Medicine's website? Lighten the hell up. It's an erotic story on literotica.com. Take a deep breath, especially since you kept reading after calling the author "a fucking menace."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous