If You Believe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Baby789
Baby789
239 Followers

"More," Sam whispered, Scott compiled by dribbling saliva over his fingers and easing a second one into the tight passage, working the small walnut shaped gland, swallowing as Sam screamed and shot into his mouth.

Licking his lips he stood with a feral grin. "Like that?"

"Mmm," Sam whispered, flopping against the piano.

A few hours later Sam was cuddled up against Scott.

"So have you thought about my offer?" Scott whispered trailing his hands through Sam's hair.

"I think I would like to stay," he whispered and giggled and Scott let out a yell and hugged his Beauty close.

*******************************************************************************************

Over the next three months, Alicia came out for visits and Sam travelled with the band. Patricia tried to have Scott arrested for kidnapping but since their departure was caught on tape she didn't have a leg to stand on. Scott had gotten even more suspicious of the vile woman and hired a private detective to look into her and found out that Sam's father didn't leave him just a small college fund but had in fact left the boy everything. Sam took great pleasure in having Patricia and her disgusting sons kicked out of the house than selling it. His life was perfect or so he thought.

"Sam...we need to talk," Scott murmured and pulled him into the dressing room after the show.

"About what?" Sam whispered, panic gnawing at his stomach.

"Sit. Please," sat across from him on the arm chair.

"I was coming back from the stage and this cute little twink hit on me." Scott ran a shaky hand through his hair and growled at himself.

"And?" Sam whispered, tears already brimming his eyes.

"I didn't even get hard...then I realised I would look at other guys but nothing would happen down there, then I look at you and bam, it goes hard as rock."

"That's a good thing right?" Sam frowned and tilted his head, highly confused.

"It's a great thing...I just wanted to say...well...I..."

"Just spit it out!" he yelled.

"I love you," Scott blurted, watching as Sam's face changed from confusion to sad to happy then surprised all in a few moments.

"Are you sure?" Sam whispered.

"What do you mean am I sure? Don't you love me?" Scott knelt in front of Sam and looked up at him.

"I...err...I..." Sam stuttered.

"Oh, right," Scott mumbled and stood, his heart crushing in his chest.

"No, Scott wait please." Sam grabbed his arm and tried to turn him around, Scott yanked his arm away and braced his hands on the door and rested his forehead on the door too.

"Why?"

Sam shuffled in between the door and Scott, gripping his face tight in his hands he forced Scott to look into his eyes.

"I feel like I have been in love with you most of life, at first I was afraid it was just infatuation, but I knew for sure when you were in my house that night and helped me clean up those broken dishes. I still can't believe you saw past that sad boy I was to see the real me, I have been dying to tell you." Sam placed a gentle kiss on Scott's lips and squeaked as Scott picked him up; he wrapped his legs around his waist and his arms around his neck. "And I wanted to be the first one to say it."

"Can we go home?" Sam mumbled and kissed Scott again, their tongues dueling for dominance.

"Why?" Scott whispered, tumbling them down onto the sofa, turning so that Sam sat atop him.

"I want you to make love to me," Sam giggled as Scott shot upright.

"Are you serious?" Scott frowned as the door burst open and Noah, Jared and Riley came stumbling in laughing.

"Be quiet," Scott growled and turned back towards Sam. "Are you serious?"

Sam looked between Noah, Jared and Riley, biting his lip.

"You serious about what, Sammie?" Jared said, sitting down on the arm of the chair closest to Sam's head.

"Err..." Sam flushed a deep red and turned his head away.

"You can tell us, Sammie, were brothers now," Riley stated sweetly.

"He said yes," Scott growled, picking Sam up off the sofa and turning towards the door.

"Ooh, so Scott's finally going to pop your cherry tonight Sammie!" Jared laughed and kissed his cheek. "Have fun, I heard from Noah he's a beast in bed," he whispered in his ear, Jared winked and turned back to the group, "Who's up for shots?"

"What do you mean I said yes?" Sam whispered against Scott's neck.

"Do I really have to tell you?" Scott grumbled, placing Sam in the back seat of the car.

"Yes." Sam scooted across and let Scott shuffle his way inside.

"Well, it was two months ago that I told Jared we hadn't gone all the way; that you kept saying no, now you said yes," Scott said quietly, flushing.

"I told Jared just over two months ago that I was going to give it up to you when you said you loved me." Sam giggled and kissed Scott's cheek.

"So are you still sure?" Scott wrapped his arm around Sam's shoulder and kissed his forehead.

"One hundred percent!"

Sam ushered Scott out of the car and into the house, up the stairs and into their bedroom, Scott turned and pushed Sam against the door, kissing him passionately, exploring every inch of his mouth. Sam felt like fireworks had gone off in his head, just like every time they kissed.

Scott sat down on the bed and watched Sam, with one word Sam commanded, "Strip."

Sam slowly unbuttoned his purple shirt, easing it slowly down his shoulders, holding it in the crook of his elbow. Grinning wickedly he let the shirt drop and unbuttoned his jeans, stopping with another one word command, "Turn," Sam turned, he loved being ordered about, only in the bedroom though.

Scott groaned and forced himself not to touch as Sam bent over to push his jeans and boxers over his slender hips, revealing the tight little pucker, soon to be stretched by his rock hard cock. Sam turned around biting his lip, his body tingling with nerves and excitement.

"Come here, baby." Scott growled, puling Sam onto his lap, his cock nudging at Scott's stomach. "How about I get naked and we get this show on the road?"

"Y...Yeah." Sam stuttered, kissing Scott's neck.

"Are you still sure you want to do this? Because I don't mind waiting." Scott smiled at the boy in his arms.

"I am sure, I'm just scared."

"Scared of what? I would never hurt you."

"I know, I just read everywhere that there is pain," Sam shrugged and idly played with the buttons on Scott's shirt, unbuttoning them one at a time.

"Only a little, but it goes in a few moments. That is if you even want to be on bottom," Scott said shyly.

"You'd bottom for me?" Sam glanced up and grinned as Scott nodded, "Thanks but I want to feel you inside of me."

"Then let's fuck," Scott laughed and flipped Sam onto the bed.

"No, I don't want to fuck."

"You just said..." Scott said, confused.

"I don't want to fuck, because I want to make love," Sam whispered.

"Okay, let's make love," Scott stood and stripped his clothes away, enjoying the feel of Sam's gaze raking his body, crawling back on the bed he grabbed lube and a condom, Sam shook his head and threw the condom to the floor.

"I'm clean, and you're clean, I want maximum intimacy with you." Sam placed kisses down Scott's chest stopping to suck at the hard pink nub.

"God yeah, roll over so I can get you ready," Scott panted out, his hips thrusting into the cool air.

Sam smiled and rolled onto his back, spreading his legs wide for him, Scott groaned and ran his fingers over the small opening, he was ecstatic that he was going to be the only one ever inside this little ass.

"Only me," Scott growled his tongue licking at Sam's tight ass, landing a heavy slap on one of his cheeks, Sam bucked and moaned; Scott grinned and landed heavy slaps on each ass cheek.

"Huh?" Sam whimpered and thrust his ass back against his mouth.

"Only me in this ass, no one else, ever!" Scott squeezed lube down his crack and rubbed it around his hole, loosening the tight muscle.

"Yeah, only ever you," Sam shuddered as Scott inserted a finger knuckle deep into his ass, gradually working his fingers up Scott eventually had for fingers imbedded inside Sam.

"Now, I need your cock, now," Sam hooked his elbows under his knees, presenting his ass to Scott, who growled and placed the head of his cock at the entrance.

"Last chance to back out," Scott whispered he highly doubted he could stop now.

"I want this," Sam pulled Scott down and kissed him, pulling his hair from its tie and letting it cascade around them, Scott smiled and pushed his hips gently forwards. Sam bit his lip and whimpered, it hurt, he squeezed his eyes shut as Scott slowly worked his cock into the hottest, tightest place he had ever known.

"I'm in, you took all of me," Scott waited for Sam to nod then slowly started thrusting his hips in the old age dance. Sam moaned and arched his back, his hard cock slapping his stomach, he gasped as Scott's cock dragged across his pleasure gland almost making him come.

"Like that?" Scott growled, pounding his cock faster into Sam's tight heat.

"More, harder," Sam whimpered and reached down to grab his cock giving it a few quick jerks, Scott chuckled and started pounding his cock into Sam at a furious pace, gasping as Sam's cock shot over his chest, his ass rippling around him like a sensual massage, Scott roared and released his hot come into Sam's ass.

Turning to the side, Scott let his cock slip from Sam's ass, wrapping him in his arms.

"Wow," Sam mumbled, his eyes closing slowly.

"Yeah," Scott buried his nose in Sam's hair and smiled, he felt at peace, he had the man he loved with him and he had his friends, what could be better right?

Sam woke up the next morning with a pleasant but sore ache in his ass, groaning he grabbed Scott's robe and shrugged it over his shoulders giggling as it flowed over him like a dark waterfall.

Making his way into the kitchen he sat on the barstool, adjusting until he got comfortable.

"Rough night?" Jared said from opposite him, nursing a hot cup of coffee.

"Good but not rough, you?" Sam indicated to the coffee with a tilt of his head. Jared shrugged and watched as Noah padded into the kitchen, grabbed a cup of coffee and then left again.

"What happened when we left, Jared?" Sam whispered. Jared looked up at him with tears in his eyes and Sam rushed around the table to envelope him in his arms, as Jared sobbed against his chest.

"Tell me."

"He kissed Noah, Riley kissed Noah," Jared sobbed against his chest, wrapping his arms tight around his waist.

"Jared? Noah hit on me, we were drunk, and it was a mistake." The boys hadn't heard Riley come into the room, Riley laid a hand on Jared's shoulder, urging him to face him, and then wrapping him in his arms.

"If I could have anyone of you lot, I would choose you in a heartbeat Jared." Riley whispered against his hair.

"Really?" Jared hiccupped and glanced up at Riley.

"Truly. I'll even make a promise," Riley said with a grin.

"No need, I believe you," Jared said and gave Riley a small heartbroken smile.

"So you love Noah, hey?" he said sympathetically.

"Yes, I have since Scott brought him to us."

"Well then, I suppose I can tell you the person that Noah is after," Riley grinned over at Sam who chuckled quietly.

"I don't really want to know." Jared whispered.

"You really do, considering it is the person in my arms." Riley looked down at Jared with a smile.

"Me?"

"Yeah, but I suggest play hard to get, let him get a piece of what he gave you."

"Thanks, Riley."

"Welcome," Riley grinned and watched the patio doors swing open and a ruffled Scott come through the door.

"Pack your bags; we are off to San Francisco," Scott slipped his phone in his jeans then clapped his hands together and kissed Sam.

"Why are we going to San Francisco?" Sam asked.

"Gig."

After Sam was sure Jared was ok, he took his man by the hand and led him upstairs to their bedroom.

"I love you, Scotty."

"I love you too, Beauty," Scott kissed Sam again and the two fell onto the bed in a passionate embrace, happier than either of them had ever been in their lives.

Baby789
Baby789
239 Followers