If You Can't Stand The Heat Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sunk in, the elasticism of her first fold gripping the underside of his weighted cockhead with frictioned suction.

"UHHHHHHHHNGGGGGH" she MOANED.

Finally experiencing his raw thickness, she closed her eyes. He took a firm hand hold on her nakedness, grabbing her harshly."Shhh..."

"Thick...." she purr'd, slowly reaching up to cup his neck.

"Shhhhh-Shawn, that's my name. Now you know it."

He grabbed her ass and took her straight to his hilt, landing down the last 5 inches of his shaft in a hard thrust. She took it. All the friction, all the force. She took it and whined. He threw back into her desperately again, again, again, rekindling the need. The raw smack of condomless train sex.

She was sooo wet, but he was soooo thick that the friction was still so intense and every motion-laced second, every inch, every smack of his hilt against her...rippled her flesh. Her nipples jiggled.

"Oooooh... Shawn fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me," she repeated every hard pump into his ear. She leaned forward and bit his neck so hard that he flipped her over on the sink. She gripped the thin counter and arched her ass up on the balls of her feet and he wrestled into her hard again.

The mirror. She was tiny, her face open, mouth, eyes, her entire face open under his pounding. She was making sooo much noise.... She made noise just in trying to breathe against the ball slap on her clit. He moaned and just gave in to it, the raw fuck that he needed so fucking bad. His cock slid in and out of her pussy always dragged back by those plunger gripping purple lips. His shaft kept fully escaping but her grip on his cock head was too intense to pop out and she pulled him back in. He was pumping. He was pounding. But she was TAKING. Actively taking him, as aggressively and as hungrily as it was possible. He couldn't stop his body's need for release as it arose again!

--------- WILLMINGTON, DELAWARE ---------

"FUCK!" he swore. He just needed to fucking cum.

But he needed time, just like a minute but he...

"FUCK SARAH!

He hung from the luggage racks still sweaty from her momentary grips before and just hung and she took over. Ramming back against his erect meat. Pussy swallowing him and rolling her hips against his trembling thighs. "Oh FUCK ME SHAWN!"

------- WILLMINGTON, DELAWARE-------

------FINAL WARNING------ all passengers with tickets to...

She laughed. Laughter that cut right through everything and made him think about the one woman he couldn't let down. He didn't wait to hear her protest and popped wet and hard of her hole. With one hand wiggling the locked door open while he THREW his cock repeatedly back down into his jeans. None of the repeats made it.

Seconds later the collective "GASP" from the line waiting for the bathroom made him grimace as he cupped his open fly with its splayed buttons and raged cock head in his curled palm.

Further louder gasps revealed they had looked inside by the time he got back to his seat. His balls were screaming at him, his soggy cock was honestly making it impossible to walk. He grabbed his duffel-bag from the pod of seated whales and poised it in between himself and the last passengers jostling in line waiting for the doors to hopefully not close. His cock was out. Out of his underwear and pants, and only the pressure of him quite literally fucking his duffel kept it from being obvious.

The train doors opened and he walked stiffly, all puns intended, off the train.

He immediately saw his mother waving. There was no real station or depot, just a parking lot. And she was leaning on the trunk of her car. He was caught in a moment of pure ***WTF***. He was literally about to cum a raging bucket mere seconds ago & now he was waddling toward his mother with his hard cock slow Pakistani-sliming a canvas duffel And his mother????? She looked like a matron goddess.

She was around 5'6" and radiated both strength and warmth with shoulder length smoky blonde hair, a button nose and baby blue eyes. She wore a summer shirt dress with more than a few buttons undone due to the heat. And some quirky summer hat. Even in her 50's, she was a presence that gravitated notice. Her body was more full than chubby, just not thin. She had full breasts, but not perky, more like form fitting. They sloped down off her chest, without really offering any cleavage. But something about them, and her in general made him grip his duffel-bag and drive it forcefully against his pulsing thickness. More forcefully than before. Don't let her laugh.

"Shawn!" she called. She reached up to give him a hug, made awkward by his grip on the duffel hanging around his neck and between them. She let one hand slide against the sweat run edged muscle of his lower back, and tickled the other hand down the long length of his shoulder, bicep, skipping the interior forearm and wrist.

This was a forgotten commonality -his mother was a toucher. She would always do it to him as a child, to help him sleep, and he had completely and utterly forgotten. The touch was like a grazing wave of stimulation and he shivered unconsciously. "Unnnnnhghn" he moaned unconsciously, he fucking couldn't help it, he was on the verge. Totally over stimulated and she was coaxing his fucking skin.

She laughed, misunderstanding his gauntness ,and quipped something intelligible to that effect.. She laughed. And he thought immediately about Sarah in the bathroom. Ironic, always thought about the woman not there.

"So good to see you. You need to get out of the heat?" She gave him another hug and laughing again went to kiss him.

He ducked it, "Yeah. yeah.. Let's get outta the heat Ma, great to see you too. Really!"

"Shawn, don't you want to put that in the trunk?" referring to the duffel he had now fucked deeper than Sarah.

He shook his head and waited for her to cross behind the car to throw it in the back seat and get one middle button of his pants buttoned. His cock was in dire pain and still baton hard. He rested his palm on his lap and could feel the penile pulse of his erection mindlessly drumming the denim of his underfly.

His mother was all smiles as she got back into the car. He rolled down the window, nervous that the train was still inexplicably stranded at the station.

"Your sister is off for the weekend but she is working tonight and tomorrow...Are you ill? You look frantic." She laughed. "Honey, you look constipated." She paused.... "Are you? Because I have some stuff..."

She started searching around in her purse and Shawn saw the conductor walking a completely dishevelled, barely clothed Sarah off the train, a hand firmly on her shoulder Shawn caught his eyes, not hers. And panic'd.

"MA! PLEASE! Let's move, I promise, I will tell you on the way. We gotta move."

She was taken aback but started the car and barked a few choice words at him for, "15 yards!' Unnecessary gruffness." They pulled out and as they made a wide turn Sarah caught Shawn's eyes.

"SHAWN!!!!!!!!! FUCK YOU SHAWN!!! FUCK YOU!! YOU FUCKING BASTARD!!! YOU GOT ME THROWN OFF THE TRAIN!!! ALL TRAINS!! FOR 24 HRS!!! WHAT THE FUCK AM I GONNA DO?"

Sarah had extricated herself from the Conductor and was storming forward, make-up runny, and looking marvelously hot for being totally psycho scary.

Yeah. He wasn't limp. It wasn't fun anymore, it was painful. He was over-stimulated.

His mother sped up to the intersection and took an aggressive right.

She purred, fully amused. "I see you still love making friends. You are definitely going to tell me on the way. I can't wait!"

He grimaced and interrupted her.

"Ma, is there a private area, a hiking trail, a rest stop, some place not around people? If you want this story, I might need to take care of some things first."

She looked at him inquisitively and chuckled: "Well, I got good and bad news..." It was his turn to return the look. "Good news is Yes; bad news is that I got caught there last Thursday giving Mr. Parsons a vigorous lap massage." Her laugh was now a full blown guffaw, and not really as endearing.

This was his mother's humor, it was how she thought. And how she had grossed her two grown kids out since they were of age to get the humor. It was also how she caused Shawn's now unmassaged lap to go cardiac.

The button was fully teetering now in response to an inadvertent pelvic cough.

"That sounds great, just great," he deadpanned and she laughed again.

**********

The ride to the overlook was about 20 minutes. 20 minutes was exactly the time he needed to answer a laughter based cross-examination from his mother of everything that happened on the train. Every laugh made him shiver.

"So you just left her there? On the ground naked? After all that?" Shawn didn't really like his mother's tone. He replied, "All what? It's a moving train, we didn't sign a pre-nup. I had to get out so I didn't miss the stop.". She grimaced, "Oh honey that is just awful, I am so sorry." She burst out laughing. Tried to regain composure, failed and laughed again. "That is ridiculous, but ridiculously funny. Run off into there and finish up." He looked at her incredulously, fully intending to do so but not wanting to talk to her about it.

"Shawn, we are adults, do you really think I don't know why you are running to a bathroom?" She got out of the car, stretched, turned and leaned against her driver's side door peeking in the open window. She bent her elbows peering in at him: "Go quickly and come back. I don't want to be here long, the ranger makes me nervous."

He didn't really feel like arguing, but looking down past her face he saw the swaying flesh of her breasts as she turned and leaned toward him. He got paused by the raw angled exhibition of her breasts. Not artificial and made up in a teeny-bopper push-up bra, like he was so used to. But bra absent under the fit of the shirtdress they hung, both curving forward and freely swinging. She was unaware.

"But really, honey, I don't see why you wouldn't just...pardon my french, but fuck her and call me to pick you up on the next stop. It's like a 25 min further drive, we right now are almost there. From what you obviously haven't told me, but I can see in your expression, well it seems like it was awesome. Seems pretty stupid to me to waste awesome sex because of your dear old mother."

He had lost his train of thought when he caught a full glimpse of two thick-tipped pink rope-ends of nipple swing. The physical reaction was immediate, he lost his focus and his cock-head mushroomed straight up and erect, splaying his loose-buttoned situation.

"OH SHIT!"

It was a shared exclamation. He had been almost to a soft rubbery mere minutes ago and now it felt worse than ever. He was more than hard, he was rigid engorged and caught like he had a tight cock ring on.

Her rocking was made worse into jerked bounces as she wide-eye and sputter'd : "Put that THING away. What? Are you nuts?"

He responded back before he could bite his tongue: "Stop swinging those big nipple tits, what the fuck do you think is causing this, DEAR OLD MOM?"

He couldn't take the accusatory tone out of his voice. He wasn't just hard, he was Hard 3.0 and he couldn't just put it away, it was straight up, thick, heavy, drooling and showing no signs of sway or pulse. He gripped it hard and by doing so inadvertently dribbled another line of precum. Fuck. He started to lightly jerk his grip upward, fuck decency, his mother's bullshit, he was fucked either way and he had to release.

"I'm 54 years old, Shawn. Are you seriously saying that these saggy things..." she gripped under them angrily and brought them forward showing traditional cleavage and straining the top edge of her areolas to peek out her dress, "Are causing THAT!?!"

Any social grace he ever had, was MIA.

"Do you see those fat fucking nipples? YES! Does this seem fake to you? I can see your tits swinging and look at this beast! What the fuck do you expect? Either leave, or take them out and let me cum."

They weren't really angry - just freaked out. He could see it in her eyes; he felt it in his own. Fine, yes, yes he had always found his mother attractive. Of course he had, he was fucked. It was definitely a turn on, as evident with Sarah. But it was a secret turn-on, nothing he wanted known or shared between them. All of this, everything, this was a series of extenuating circumstances since the train that had led him to this. He had to just take care of this and die of embarrassment later.

She was equally embarrassed. "Jesus Christ." She took off her summer wide-brimmed hat and sighed. Eyes drifting up and down his slow squeezing pumps. "I'm sorry. I didn't know."

"Get in the car, lean forward and tell me that." He was desperate, but horny and never lacking confidence. What kinda pan was his mother?

She did get in the car but didn't do anything else. She was freaked out. She turned and looked back at him about to say something that he was sure wasn't good.

He interrupted her: "This is totally stupid shit, Ma, stupid and maybe we will laugh about it in the future but it happened, right and I'm not some 18-year-old and you aren't some YouPorn MILF." She looked away blushing.

He cursed his unintended meaning. "I don't mean that as some dig on you, this just isn't normal territory and not because of who we are."

She interrupted him, "I know Shawn."

He continued, "No, I don't think you do. It's not some romantic thing. I'm not in love with my mother. Jerking off to you every second I can." She was super uncomfortable. He couldn't blame her. It was super uncomfortable, but for him it physically hurt, he was starting to get scared about all those Viagra side-effects read in commercials about 'erections lasting longer than normal.' He was starting to almost lose sensation for how hard he was. He needed release. Now.

"My point, Mom, is this isn't some normal erection, and I'm not some guy who wants to have some hardcore incest with his mother. The fact is I am in fucking pain and I need to cum and you have those ridiculous swinging breasts and I need them.....to keep swinging. Just help me get this flushed and we never talk about this again. Just lean over and swing them for me for a bit."

He expected her to say something, or flip out. Or maybe he didn't. He didn't really expect himself to say any of that, that straight up but she popped a few more buttons down her dress leaned forward and let two sloped round tits fall out. Unnaturally shelved by her still closed buttons. Nipples as large and thick as pink puffy grapes. She put her hands on the divider and swung them forward nearly over his cock. He immediately started to run his hands up and down his shaft quickly. He was holding his breath.

"Like this?"

Her eyes and her voice were very worried and unsure. But his hands quickly started moving under her and she watched them. They were mere inches from one another, but neither looked the other in the eyes. Him watching her tits. Her watching the jerk of his cock.

"Yes." He said it with a weak whisper. But it was almost too intense not to. She leaned more and more forward and eventually flinched away. "Ugh Shawn I can smell the sex." He had totally become immune in the immersion of it and forgotten. "Um..." He started. "Sorry. We didn't have sex long like minutes, but I ate her for like 30 min and she sucked me for a bit too."

"She got her mouth around that?" she laughed. Her tits jiggled. They were in unregulated waters now, he pushed his luck. "Oh yeah, Ma she did great, epic sucking...it's not impossible, if you want to try?"

She laughed. Outrageously. "Does that line work on ANYONE?" Her tits were still out, he kept jerking but the conversation had taken a wrong turn.

"Well..." he said sheepishly... "Kinda, yeah. I don't have any problems."

"Oh Shawn, don't get me wrong, I doubt you do. But I'm not sucking my son's cock. Yer in yer 30's and I'm freaking on my way to 60, this isn't some penthouse form letter. That...." gesturing towards his cock. "... is awesome, and great for you. But you need to cum and we need to get out of here. Soooon."

On her long drawl of the word "soooon", a large drooly line of spit landed directly on his almost blue cock head and felt incredible. "OH GOD"...He spoke feverishly without filter, just caught up in her hot slick spill of saliva.

"MORE! Gimme more spit". This was sick but so hot he need to shut himself up. He turned his head toward her swinging tits and went for one. Scooping the puffy pendulum nipple into his mouth and clamping down HARD. He went full suck on her teat.

"Unnnnnnghhhhh," she moaned but didn't pull away. She leaned INTO IT! And quickly began dropping droplets of saliva all over his jerking fists. Just a little bit, just the slightest bit turned his hard jerk into a ultra stimulated overdrive. And he suckled his Mom's, his Mommy's tittie as hungrily as he could.

She didn't blow him, she didn't jerk him but she put her head back and let out a satisfying moan occasionally spitting a bit of saliva to his jerking fingers. It took minutes. Be it his ultra ramp up, his Mom's saliva, his suckling her fat teat. Her moans finally let him feel what he needed to happen. He paused in his suckle and asked for a towel to cum into. And he licked her pursed thick erect nipple while he felt it and her move around getting something. He felt a damp cloth dropped on his cock and looked down in surprise to see her own white cotton panties. He grabbed them, squeezed them, and wrapped them around the head of his cock.

"I'm gonna cum, Mom, pleaseee finish it." He said it and stopped jerking and let her take over. Reaching with her other hand to cup his balls out into the open air, she massaged them lovingly as she wrapped her quite wet panties hard around his cock and in less than three gripping and not hesitant squeezes brought him to an intense and borderline immediate orgasm. He came full force.

It was disgusting. Like not sexy. Totally gross. The raw amount of cum that Sarah had mined an hour ago. It spilled out of him in a torrent and his cock kept coughing even after 6-7 full ropes. He didn't moan, he didn't yell he just kept sucking his Mom's tit. She lightly massaged his balls the whole time. Coaxing every drop. Moving her panties to slide and soak up the mess.

And in an instant, like immediately he stopped thinking about hot passionate sex and started thinking peeling asparagus and parsnip puree and whether they had gotten done yet. And he stopped his suckle as his mother turned and in less than 1 minute of rebuttoning pants and dress, she started the car. They said nothing.

His dick went to ever wilting rubber sleep in seconds and he chucked the panties into a rest stop trash can as they pulled out. Still no sign of any scary rangers. His pants were re-buttoned, correctly. Every stress in his world for the last 2 hours was just non-existent; cept for the pancetta lardon rendering he hoped was being done. He laughed. And laughed. And she didn't. He just barely noticed as he fell utterly to sleep.

**********

Molly drove back to the train station at a feverish pace, Shawn was passed out in a near coma in her passenger side seat. And her emotions had gone back and forth from horrifically shameful to dreadfully lusty. The now absence of her underwear didn't help her soak up her excitement nor dull her shame. She missed her husband, and hadn't felt any sexual highpoint in all her attempts with sex as high as the last few minutes since he died. But it was her son. And she felt almost frantic to get him back on a train heading back to the city. She didn't have a distinct plan, just a pull up, buy a ticket and plant him and his stuff to wait for the train. It was messy, but she needed her space from the muddled emotional dread and yet bodily satiation that coursed through her.