If You Can't Stand The Heat Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was out like a Man. Completely oblivious, totally unaware of her feelings, pains or designs. She felt guilty, but it was a necessary guilt. She parked the car at the station, and slipped out quietly toward the ticket window. There was no real line save a small fatigued woman arguing with the ticket-issuing agent. She looked familiar. Sarah! She realized suddenly. The girl who Shawn had dropped. She was stranded, and desperate and... and... wearingly angry. Molly was strangely angry about it too.

"Excuse me?" She tapped the woman on the arm. She was wearing a darling little shirt. But it was oh so quite ripped. She felt quite protective, dreading Shawn was again responsible. "Excuse me, dear?"

"Yes?" Sarah responded meekly. She was tired, the poor woman.

"Are you stuck here?" Molly asked.

"Yes. Twenty. Four. Hours." Each word was a breath.

"Well, dear, I feel partially responsible--"

Sarah interrupted, "Oh no, I was boy stupid--"

Molly interrupted back. "Shawn stupid, yes I know. He told me. I'm his mother."

Sarah blanched. Molly continued, it all had just formed in her head as she said it, like a new novel: "But as his mother, I don't agree with his stupidity. And would like to offer you our guest room while you arrange other plans. Shawn is passed out in the car, he has no idea. And you might have some unfinished business with him, huh?".

She couldn't stay alone at a house with her son right now. It was too much 500lb gorilla in the room, too much hot incest because she had been weak. She needed a buffer. Either more time away or another woman with intent to bridge the road back to normalcy. She smiled. Warmly.

"So whatcha say?"

Sarah stood there shocked, then smiled impishly in evidence of swiftly turning gears in her head. "Thank you so much! Yes. I really need place. And Yes! I would love to have some time with your son to express a few things he could do better in the future."

They walked back to the car together.

And shared something. More than just one thing, Molly thought sheepishly. This time however, it was a laugh.