All Comments on 'If You Drop Your Wallet In P'town'

by 69plus1

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
forfun44forfun44over 11 years ago
Excellent story!

Loved it! This story was a real stroker! I hope you keep em cummin!!

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 11 years ago
Whew!

OMG, that is hot and well written. Loved it!

smoothboismoothboiover 11 years ago

Once you cum anally, there's no going back. He's hooked on being fucked and being a slutty bottom now.

BarbaraBarbaraover 11 years ago
Sensitively erotic description of shaven male genitalia. Worth a 5 star + 'Sisterhood' vote!

Both productively-sterile and hygenic to boot, smooth-shaven male genitals are vital to all appreciative Kiwi [married female Carers] & Lady supporters of Mistress Barbara's unique 'CFNM' nursing staff. NB: Even 'Gay Sperm' donations would prove highly acceptable to HER 'older widowed female nurse' memberships!

buzzie1969buzzie1969over 11 years ago
awesome

awesome story, hot! 5 stars

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2over 11 years ago
Best Closing Line EVER

"You aren't dying but you might of just had a look at heaven.". That one line definitely describes the complete story line, but also defines to supreme quality of this talented author. He's definitely a Top 5 Favorite.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
well written, Love it.

Very well written and I love it, I just discovered your stories and I will continue to read all of them. A definite 5

TimothyMTimothyMover 11 years ago
More please

Very hot and well written. I liked the way he was open about exploring his sexuality and taking the chance he was offered. Wonder what he will do next :-)

jackbirdjayjackbirdjayalmost 10 years ago
mass here

In the 70's use to go to p-town all the time. I love being bisexual.

klippertklippertabout 9 years ago
hot...

Love these stories...rimming a bonus.. been nice he pulled out and covered him with cum...such a waste of cock-juice cumming inside...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Oh yes....!

One of the best ever! My first time wasn't nearly as good as this - back of a car, over the seat. If it was this good, I'd never have gone back to cunt, believe me! I'm going up to Provincetown this weekend and see if I can find a bar like this and get ass-fucked by a guy like you. I'll suck cock all night if I get a big dick like this up my soft, slippery ass-hole! Then that's it -- no more cunt for me. I'm gonna be a cum-slut for life!

dre_jonesdre_jonesalmost 9 years ago
Made me horny

Good job, had me stroking at the bar scene. Like the fact that both partners took an equal role. Hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I think he will learn to enjoy m2m sex especially the more he tries it. Personnaly, all it took was that first time. I knew I was a cock sucker and that I was craving cock. It was on my mind all day every day and it still is. For about 6 months I thought I felt I was bi. I then realized that the only sex i wanted was with a man. I am gay.

HomerSimpson123HomerSimpson123over 7 years ago
Wow

Where does James live? I've got to find a guy like that.

nygayguynygayguyover 6 years ago
Awesome story!

My cock is throbbing untouched from reading your story. Great stuff!

mches1965mches1965about 5 years ago
Wow!

This is just how I wish my first time would have played out! Except for the kissing part I loved every minute of this story.

I'm uncut and can't wait to try an uncut cock myself. I

I do look forward to reading more of your work.

ptscuriousptscuriousover 2 years ago

Good story well written, personally I am more into MM Cock Sucking however the way Anal is described in this story I can not help myself from wishing it was me that was being Fuck like that.

I look forward to reading more of your stories, thanks for posting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
needs editing

First Lit story I've read where the comments, all of them, overstate the quality of the writing.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Soon hot, married for 40 years, closeted gay all my life, no need or desire to "come out" but I would say I am definitely a "slutty bottom"! Wish I was younger, had much more fun with others, hard to get away now as my wife needs me around, glad I can stroke and relive my memories to stuff like this!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous