If You Want It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SyleusSnow
SyleusSnow
1,295 Followers

I don't think I had ever gotten hard so fast in my entire life.

Kayla dried me and pulled me back to the cool of the main room. I was still speechless, entranced by her beauty and unsure what was happening. I was especially captivated by the sight of her ass as she walked.

Suddenly, she stopped and without looking back, began to wiggle her hips with slow exaggerated movements. She raised her arms above her head as she swayed.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

She looked back and grinned. "I'm giving you a good look at my ass, since you were looking again. Seeing how you nearly busted your ankle the other night trying to sneak a peek."

How do women know?

After a few moments of that she turned to to hold both my hands.

I looked at her. "So... what are we doing, Kayla? You don't have to do this. You don't need to reward me."

"I want to," she said. This time her face and her tone agreed.

She said, "I feel like a normal human being for the first time in months. I'm not worried about food. Or where to sleep. I'm warm. Safe. I have a nice guy to be with and..." She reddened. "I need really this. More than anything else right now."

She pulled me into a very loving kiss. While I was savoring that, Kayla reached down to feel me.

She broke the kiss and looked down. She said, "huh... you're long."

"No I'm not. It's only because I'm skinny. Makes me look long. Besides, didn't you see it last night?"

"It was a little dark. Here... I'd better take a second look."

With that, she went to her knees and after a moment of inspection, took me in her mouth. My knees almost buckled from the sensation of her warm, wet mouth surrounding me. She looked up at me with big eyes as she swirled her tongue and fondled my balls.

Unlike her frenzied bobbing the previous might, Kayla took her time, gently pleasured me, her eyes never once leaving mine. I caressed her hair and watched her. I had nothing to compare it to, but it seemed like she had some experience. She also seemed to enjoy watching my face.

Just as I was getting close, she released me and stood, a gentle smile lighting her face.

She guided one of my hands down between her legs. She was completely wet.

"That's because of you," she breathed.

"But why?"

"Because I like you. Because you're kind. Because you've treated me with respect and made me feel like a human being for the first time in six months. Because you forgave me for stealing your stuff even though I don't deserve it."

"Come on, Kayla..."

"I'm not finished. And because you want me. I'm pretty sure you wanted me since the first day you saw me at breakfast." She pressed herself against me. "I love being wanted again. Will you show me how much you want me, Martin?"

"I... I'd disappoint you. I don't know what to do."

"So let me teach you."

"Teach me?"

"Sure," she said. "I can show you a few things." She grinned. "Sex education's on me, if you want it."

We got into bed and kissed and explored each other. After a few minutes, Kayla pulled me on top of her and spread her legs.

"Let's just start with the basics," she said.

"Condom?" I asked.

She guided my hand to feel the rod under the skin of her upper arm.

"Implant. We won't be making any little Martins or Kaylas today."

"I've, uh, never done it without a condom. Are you..."

"I haven't been with anyone since before I left home. And I never been the type to sleep around. I'm clean. But I guess you'll just have to trust me."

Any concerns I had vanished the moment my dick found her opening and Kayla started to guide me into her. She was warm and snug. The sensation was beyond anything I had ever felt before. It was beyond anything I had imagined.

Kayla arched and groaned, closing her eyes as I sank into her half way. I pulled back a little and sank further, bringing another satisfied groan. When I was seated fully within her, Kayla opened her eyes and smiled at me with such lust and satisfaction I nearly came immediately.

"Yup," she breathed. "You're long." She closed her eyes again for a moment, savoring the feeling. When she opened her eyes she said, "Fuck me, Martin. Slow for now, okay? But when you need to come, just come. Inside me. Don't hold back. Okay?"

"Okay," I said.

It was more than just fucking, and it was less than making love. Kayla and I moved together slowly, driven by our mutual need and the desire to please each other.

A hunger awoke inside me, an urge that I didn't know existed. I wanted to do this with her forever. I wanted to make her groan with pleasure and to feel the wonder and rapture of being deep inside her, of wanting her, of knowing she wanted me.

The hunger consumed me so gradually I didn't even realize it until I became little more than a beast blindly copulating with my mate. I was not gentle. Kayla writhed beneath me, urging me into her with her hands, her legs, her hips, moaning and panting as I took her.

The suddenness of my orgasm was painful. I groaned as I jammed myself deep into Kayla and filled her with everything I had. The pleasure was blinding. It was a triumph. And when Kayla moaned in pleasure and clung to me when she felt me flooding her, it was pure joy.

Afterward, we held each as we tried to catch our breath.

Kayla said, "I think you liked that."

I stroked her cheek. "Was that... okay? I didn't last long."

She laughed. "Oh God... it was more than okay! And you needed to come. Now we can take it easier."

"Did you come?"

Smiling, Kayla said, "No. I've never come just from doing that. It was still fantastic. You certainly made me feel wanted. Hell, at the end there it was like I was undergoing demonic possession. You beast."

She grinned and hugged me. "Don't worry. We have all afternoon and all night. I'll show you a few ways you can make me come."

We talked and caressed each other. It wasn't long before I was hard again.

"Wow," said Kayla. "Ready again?"

I nodded.

"Good. Did you ever do it doggy style?"

"No. Only missionary."

"Boy... I have so much to teach you. C'mon, big guy...." She threw back the covers and positioned herself with head down and ass up. She looked back at me with a naughty expression, waggling her bum. "Fuck me like a bitch in heat."

It was a lovely sight: Kayla's bum in the air, her hips gracefully narrowing to her waist, the look on her face as she waited for me to take her, her beautiful pussy still slick from our first mating.

I lined up and drove into her with one insistent push.

"Oof." Kayla jerked her head up in response then lowered her cheek to the mattress.

I took her with measured but urgent strokes. She felt different from that angle, and I found the site of her submitting to me in such a primal position incredibly exciting.

Kayla urged me on. "That's it. Fuck me like a man. Show me how much you want me. Make me feel like your woman."

She pushed back as I fucked her, moaning and grunting and urging me on with filthy talk. Halfway through, Kayla asked me to hold still while she fucked herself back into me for a while, doing all the work while I marveled in the sight of her impaling herself on me.

Soon we were again rutting like animals. Kayla reached between her legs to play with her clit while I held her hips and continued to take her. Soon I saw her head roll as she breathed out heavily, then there was a new sensation: inside, her passage began to grip me rhythmically. She was coming.

That realization caused me to start filling her a second time. It was so intense I nearly fell on top of her.

"I think we're getting better at that," she said as we lay beside each other, recovering.

"Yeah, I think so. But I think we need more practice," I said, panting. "Just give me a minute."

Kayla eyed the scar on my chest. "You're not going to croak on me from all this exercise, are you?"

I smiled. "I told you... they fixed me. I'm all better. But if I do die, it'll be as the happiest man on the planet."

We played in bed through the afternoon and into the night. Kayla was a patient teacher, letting me try different positions and guiding me in how to please a woman in bed, especially her. She showed me how to touch her, how to lick her, and encouraged me to be open about what I liked in return. She was at times sweet, gentle, wild, dirty and everything I had ever imagined.

Once I discovered what she liked, I found I could easily make her come, and did it so many times that finally she begged me to stop.

By daybreak, we had tried most positions. She even lay back while I trimmed the unkempt hair between her legs. Kayla found that so arousing she could barely wait for me to finish before dragging me up to fuck her long and deep.

~~~~

By next morning the streets had been plowed, and the city was back to business.

At the bus station, I waited with Kayla for the bus to board. She clutched her ticket, looking radiantly happy.

"I can't believe I'm finally getting out of here," she beamed. "It's like the end to a nightmare." She kissed me. "Thank you."

"I hope things work out the way you plan. But in case things happen again and you get stuck..." I pressed four fifty-dollar bills into her hand.

She looked at it. "They say it's not good to give a street person money, you know. But thanks. I can finally buy that crack and heroin I've been craving."

I smiled, shaking my head. "Just try to hang onto it, Kayla. Use it for food along the way. And if you get into trouble, here." I handed her my business card.

"All right!" she said. "Now I know who to sue for paternity. And to notify when my HIV test comes back positive."

"You're in a good mood this morning. You were always so serious before."

"Of course I'm in a good mood. I'm getting out of here. I'm getting my life back. I just been fucked raw by a really great, slightly funny looking guy..."

I shushed her and looked around at the crowd, embarrassed.

Kayla looked at me seriously. "You know, Martin. You're a good guy. Considerate. Not bad looking. You don't need to be alone. A little confidence and you could find a girl no problem."

"It's not that easy."

"Meh," she said. "You don't have any problem talking to me. Not anymore. And you were great with me in bed. How about this... if you get flustered, think of me. And what we did together. Maybe that'll help."

The bus started boarding.

She kissed me again and said, "Thank you, Martin. For helping me. For being so generous. For treating me like a person."

Kayla waved as the bus pulled away. I started missing her immediately.

I never saw Kayla again. I like to think that her brothers took her in, that she finished her graphic arts program, and that she became a successful artist.

I searched for her on line, but I didn't know her last name. I wasn't even sure she told me her real name. Perhaps none of what she told me was true. A year later, some artwork very similar to what she had shown me appeared on an on line auction under a pseudonym. I wrote, but there was no reply.

That day at the bus station, Kayla acted like I had given her so much, but my gifts were fleeting: food, a bus ticket, some money. What she gave me changed me forever. If her goal was to boost my confidence and teach me how to be a good lover, she succeeded wonderfully. I With effort became less shy and found more confidence to talk to women, thinking of my time with her just as she suggested. It also helped to know that if I did wind up in bed, what Kayla taught me would help me please them. Soon I had several relationships until finally I found the one that has lasted to this day.

SyleusSnow
SyleusSnow
1,295 Followers