All Comments on 'If You Want Something Done Right'

by koala011860091

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 11 years ago
My oh my!

What an amazing, hot-and-bother-making story! And the promise of more to come! I have to say I am waiting on tenter-hooks to find out how this continues - you have done a marvellous job!

My congratulations, thanks and five stars, even if five seems hardly enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Fantastic story, I'm waiting for part 2 expectantly !

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

In general, except for one place in the last scene {where you left out some words} very well written, and extremely creative and descriptive. The major problem is that the entire story was too long. Each "scene" should have been a chapter.

The bit at the end was entirely foreshadowed, but I expected it to occur earlier in the story.

The only real difficulty is that you had to put this story into the "BDSM" category, as there is no "self-bondage" category on Literotica.

dilsondilsonover 11 years ago

Bit lengthy but otherwise great read about self-bondage.

Thanks

For those of you interested in self-bondage, 'how to', check out 'boundanna' on the web.

dilson

koala011860091koala011860091over 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments

It's interesting about the length, I went back and forth on that. It logically breaks into the four sessions, and I thought about posting each as a chapter, but then they might be too short? Based on the feedback I'm thinking about withdrawing and reposting in chapters. What do others think?

Thanks so much for catching the missing words. It's really tough to proofread my own work. This has pushed me to recognize that I need to find an editor, so I've started looking for one on from the Litertotica volunteer editors. I'll fix the errors here and update shortly.

Thanks again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow

Awesome story with great detail and imagination. It wasn't too long (if you're worried about that). It left me wanting more and hoping there will be a sequel.

Thanks!

MPsslavetommyMPsslavetommyover 11 years ago
Really Hot Stuff!!

I gave it a well deserved 5 stars.

I am eagerly awaiting games two can play.

I have done a little self-bondage back in the day but nothing like this, lasting so long like with keys in locks. I dad never thought about using cable ties as you did in the hiking nor the coat hanger loop for striking. Thank you for the inspiration.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
One of the best self bondage story's ever!

This story is up there with the best, and I cannot wait for the sequel. The length was fine, as it allowed you to develop the scenes and build towards the final humilation.

Keep them comming, Sloopb

jackeroo27jackeroo27about 11 years ago
Great story

You can paint a vivid picture - although one of those contraptions had me scratchingmy head - lol! This just BEGS for a sequel with Scott getting involved and even opening the door for some of his patients to become part of the pain team.

gilgamekkgilgamekkabout 10 years ago

I think this is the single best self-bondage story I have ever read. First of all, it is realistic. The things that she does are extreme and in reality I would expect someone to try lots of smaller experiences first then eventually build up to extreme cases like this, but there's a certain amount of literary liscense permitted and the actual scenarios are all lausible in real life.

Secondly, the story does a good job of emphasizing self-bondage safety precautions. That is extremely important to protect the amateurs who first start engaging in this game. And I don't mean just the fact that she set up a couple of backup plans for safety. The story also depicted things going wrong during the self-bondage, amd how this impacted her.

Finally, the scenes are really hot. As individual scenes they'd pretty good. But strung together as a whole story they allow you to do a little bit of character building while still staying focused on the sex part. The internal monologue feels real, just the way WE might be thinking ifnwe were doing these things. We actually get to know Erin, and as she slips further and further into depravity, the reader does too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great story

Really enjoyed the story and the ending was just right!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
awesome

The complexity of the sessions and the self inflected pain and especially the humiliation must mean that you are some sort of creative genius. Thanks for a wonderful story.

bsonbsonalmost 9 years ago
Keep It Going!

Great story. Please continue. It was really very creative.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WOW just WOW

I've read this over several days and it is great!

I liked the length, it gave time to develop the characters and seeing her slide deeper and deeper into depravity with each section was really hot. The length gave me something to look forward to each day :-) (which has kept me on edge for 5 days now #thanks).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wow

A very-very entertaining story. I'd love to see the continuation: what those two can do together?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Awesome!

Can't wait for the next one! This was so sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A keeper!

Very nice read, well written and engaging. Makes me want to read the next one, and that's a definite good sign. Keep writing!

Soma99Soma99over 7 years ago
Glad your working on another chapter

I look forward to the next section.

wellrestedwellrestedover 1 year ago

This is still an amazing story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous