I'll Always Take Care of You Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
doc87123
doc87123
1,673 Followers

I continued to pump my cum into her as I slowed with exhaustion. I heard Jan say to her twin, "What do you think Jen, does he have any left for us?"

I interrupted whatever reply Jen might have made, "I've got something special planned for just the three of us tonight. Right now I have a project for you both; you need to clean Suzie up. Each of you needs to make her cum at least twice, while I go in and take a bath with Ellie."

I gave Suzie a final kiss and got up as the twins moved into position, smiling. "Thanks Davey," Suzie said as the twins began working on her.

I was smiling as I walked toward the bathroom. I knew that they would all be busy for quite a while...

****

Please take a couple of minutes and vote for the story and/or send me feedback (public or private). As an author on Literotica, it is the only type of compensation that we receive for the hours of work we put into entertaining you.

doc87123
doc87123
1,673 Followers