All Comments on 'I'll Always Take Care of You Ch. 06'

by doc87123

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
C_frommnC_frommnover 14 years ago
Very Good

Like the Story . but when will the Marriage take place and will itisy & Bitsy come into Play.

Will Suzie stay with Ellie & Davey?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Thank God.

I thought that you had given up on this story, I am glad that you did not. This is a great story & I can't wait to read the remaining chapters.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
Glad to finally see the new chapter

I was wondering if Ellie is the one that is really in charge of the family fortune? What ever it is, I just love all of the sex that they have amongst themselves.Thanks for the very good chapter..........Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
keep it up

Love the story there's just the right mix of sex, plot and dialog. Keep it up can't wait to read more.

rustybrown58rustybrown58over 14 years ago
I'll always take care of you - Ch.6

Another excellent episode Doc. Looking forward to the next instalment. I will not presume to tell you what direction to take but prefer to be surprised. Mind you, I will let you know if your incredible standard slips. Kindest regards, Rusty58

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Another chapter please

Another great chapter in what is a great story. All 6 chapters have been excellent. I hope you will continue writing this story. Please write chapter 7 soon.

srgeeksrgeekover 14 years ago
Wildly unbelievable but a good read none the less

Wildly unbelievable but a good read none the less.

<P>

The comment title is the comment.

<P>

doc87123 talks about checking his story list frequently. I check 29 story lists daily. I don't have time to go and peruse each list personally each day, so I did an Internet search for web page monitoring software. I found two free versions that I like, both are easy to use. The one I like best doesn't know how to log on to a web site so I have to make sure I'm logged into Literotica when it is scheduled to check. I'm not sure I should put a product name here so email me fi you want more info.

<P>

<I>-- srgeek --</I>

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Please continue

Amazing story! Please go ahead. Waiting for your next installment...

timelord1963timelord1963over 13 years ago
excess details

I have noticed that fairly often you put price tags in your stories. Because we know Davey is worth $2 Bill and they go to the upper elite places it is assumed that High price tags are there.

People read fiction for the most part to be a certain person, on a certain adventure or a location-- basically an escape from the norm. People like to use their imagination so they can fill in details such as the price of suits, cost of a dinner, History of Champagne etc. Personally, I do not think adding a $ figure enhances the story for the reader.

The Aston-Martin would would be the same but you have Daveys Character from the beginning around the teck stuff so it then flows naturally into the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
You keep getting better!

This story isn't just sexy but a good read as well. Thanks. I'm waiting for the wedding bells between Davy and Ellie. Please don't kill them off or split them up but your the writer and I will have to see what pans out.

I'm really enjoying this story so thank you. More power to you Pen!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
GREAT READ...

this was one of the longest stories i have read here on this site ..but it was also one of the most enjoyable..smiles...yes it was slow to start but once you do..it holds you to the end....was this the end?...i wonder...i think you could keep going....what happens to the characters....i really want to know....C.

Tygerlove69Tygerlove69over 9 years ago
good story

Keep them cumming

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More

You have to make this a life long story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The best read on Literotica so far!

I have several favorite authors & stories on this site, but never had an author that I've read all stories written in one session. I also have not seen an author that made me wonder if he should write to be published. Now I have! You should seriously think about it if you haven't tried already. I like the lead-in with the history, I like the financial info (including the $$ amounts), and I like the detail in places your subjects visit. I have been to some of the places in your chapters, as well as around the world in my travels (e.g. Hard Rock Cafe) and it brings back a lot of great memories. Some of the emotional situations with the girls also bring back special moments. Keep on writing! I look forward to reading more from you and will write you directly some time in the future. R/S Dweller

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

""

I gave an enigmatic smile and said, "My plans are kind of up in the air right now; but, I'll give you a call when my schedule firms up a little."

""

Lol, that was seriously lame! Rofl!?

""

My orgasm was so strong, it felt like I briefly turned myself inside out through my penis when I came.

""

...well damn, that doesn't sound pleasant at all! Lol.

""

I watched her cheek rise in a smile as I told her, "Sleep well honey, and remember that I'll always take care of you."

""

...i gotta say, by now it's really getting old that he just doesn't say I love you.

""

I was amazed at the twin's reaction, once again proving that I knew nothing about women. They weren't sorry that they had done it; they weren't ashamed that they had been caught; they were turned on by the fact that I knew them well enough to discover their deception. Maybe they thought that it proved how much I loved them. I'll never understand women, even if I live to be a hundred years old.

""

Theres some twisted reality to that that Ive seen out here from time to time, heh.

...started thinking about his comment to Suzie that he'd marry them both if he could... Well why can't he? Hell, why can't he marry all four of them, well right after the twins marry each other, that is ;) ...that sure as hell would be my plan!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous