I'll Be Home for Summer Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I thought we could discuss this further," Tabitha said.

"What else is there!?" Harry said sharply. "Huh? How would you feel if it was your own family? Your mom, your sisters?"

The question made Tabitha's stomach ache. She had trouble processing Harry's words, though she wasn't sure why.

"I...don't know," was all she could say.

Harry returned to his seat. "Yeah, it's different for you. You're not related to these people. It's all just fun and games."

"But Jess is close enough to be family," Tabitha argued.

"Big difference, though," Harry said. "If you went home and caught your mom and your sister together, or maybe your sister and the other one, the blonde one, how would you feel?"

Another ache. Tabitha had allowed herself to get swept up in the big incest parade upon arrival, and she'd had plenty of conversations with Jess about what went on in this house prior to visiting. But Jess had never asked if Tabitha thought that way about her own family. Tabitha had never stopped to consider it.

'The blonde one,' Harry had said. He was referring to Kate. Kate, with her immature attitude and her girlish ways. Kate, who might as well have been the youngest rather than in the middle.

Kate, who out of the three sisters had inherited Kendra's rather impressive mounds, leaving Tabitha and Sybil a part of what Kate jokingly called the 'Itty Bitty Titty Faction.'

Kate, whose ass swayed back and forth in Tabitha's thoughts now. That Kate.

Harry read Tabitha's facial expressions, and he had enough. He was on his feet again.

"That's what I thought," he grumbled. "Well sweetie, believe my 45 minutes are over. I'm going home."

"Harry?" Tabitha said.

Harry's hand was on the doorknob. "What now?"

Tabitha smiled. "Doctor-patient confidentiality. Your thoughts are safe with me."

Harry scoffed as he exited the makeshift office, leaving Tabitha alone with strange new thoughts.

****

Jess hated when her showers were off-schedule. It had been over 24 hours since she'd washed up, and the result was a grungy feeling she wanted to take care of immediately.

Tabitha was someplace else, maybe playing on her cell phone, or having fun with Allison, Brenda, Adrian or all three. In case Tabby Cat wanted to join her under the water, Jess left the bathroom door unlocked.

She stripped herself of everything and adjusted the temperature before stepping under the stream. Then stood under the warm water, letting herself get soaked all over.

Rather than reach for the soap, she waited for the water to sink into every pore and crevice. It ran through her red hair, down her back, across her small breasts and tingling tips.

As Jess savored the moment, her mind wandered. She remembered a time, not three months ago, when a very different girl stood in the same place. It had been morning then, and rain was slamming into the windows in a torrential hell.

That was when Jess, scared, apprehensive, and unsure of why she'd come back, had a fantasy about a surprise guest joining her. Her mind had cycled through a variety of possibilities: Professor Quinn, her World History instructor; Leon, that cute reporter who did the fluff pieces for the newspaper. Eventually, when Jess was in the throes of a masturbation session that was sending her into hysterics, one final image popped into her head and remained until Jess had a cum of volcanic proportions: mom.

Back then the fantasy had triggered guilt and shame. Now, as the water refreshed and revitalized Jess, the idea turned her on. The run-off touched sensitive nipples, and Jess' cunt throbbed. She touched herself and felt a jolt. So worked up was Jess that only a few strums would evoke a nice climax.

Jess was just beginning to work up a rhythm in her wetness when a click, followed by a creak, made her jump.

She smirked. Tabitha had found her after all.

Jess had no use for modesty. She rubbed her damp pussy lips and slid in two fingers in as clothes thudded to the floor.

The door slid open. To Jess' surprise, it wasn't Tabitha. It was Allison.

"Mind if I join you?" Allison asked.

Jess' clit hardened at the thought. She sighed in desperation.

****

Tabitha heard the shower from the bedroom. Wicked thoughts came to her. Jess had probably left the door unlocked. She was likely expecting a visit from her Tabby Cat.

Tabby started fulfilling that wish as she lifted her shirt. But then her eyes fell on her cell phone.

If you went home and you caught your mom and your sister together, or maybe your sister and the other one, the blonde one, how would you feel?

Poor Harry. Tabitha pitied him. She'd been here long enough to know that nothing would ever change. That odd phenomenon that sent all the female relatives in this family diving toward each others cunts was too strong and with too much history to ever stop. Maybe leaving would be his best option.

...the other one, the blonde one...

Last Christmas, oversight on Kate's part had left the upstairs bathroom unlocked, and Tabitha had stumbled in on Kate, the same Kate Tabitha had grown up with, fought with, loved and hated. Kate was against the wall. A sports bra was pushed up over her pert, youthful tits. Her nipples were two bullets protruding from strawberry colored flesh.

Her panties had been shoved aside to make way for a silver vibrator, humming a song that synched with Kate's pleas for release. The vibrator invaded swollen pussy lips that were accented by sparse blonde curls, a rhythm to the toy's pace.

Tabitha's first reaction should have been to shut the door and run.

Except she didn't. She froze until Kate noticed.

"Tabitha, what the fuck are you doing!?" Kate had screamed, reassembling her clothes. The protest broke Tabitha's trance.

She ran back to the bedroom that she and Kate had shared since Tabitha could walk. Tabitha dove under the covers and threw a pillow over her head. Try as she might, she couldn't get that image of Kate fucking herself silly out of mind. Tabitha had seen Kate naked many times before, but this was the first time that she saw Kate naked.

Kate stormed into the room. She slapped Tabitha with a pillow.

"You little shit. What you saw in there? Did not happen. Understand!?"

"What's your problem? Everybody does it," Tabitha responded, her voice muffled in the covers.

"Do you understand?" Kate repeated curtly.

Tabitha gave a 'thumbs up.'

Now Tabby stared at her cell phone, and the memory of that brief encounter replayed over and over. Except something was different. The vibrator wasn't merely penetrating Kate's cunt. It was on a low enough setting that a lewd squelching noise was heard over the hum. Kate was so turned on that Tabitha got another first: a whiff of her older sister's pussy.

Tabby moved a little, and that was when she noticed a familiar stickiness. She stuck a hand down her pants to collect a sample.

Under the room's light, Tabitha's fingers glistened with juices. Recalling those distinct details had dampened her pussy.

Tabby shook as she found Kate's contact in her favorites and tapped the screen. She brought the phone to her ear.

Three rings.

"Hey Kate, what's up? Good. Good. Great! They're really nice people. Oh. Um. Yeah. Just wanted to talk a minute..."

****

Allison pulled her cousin into her D-cup flesh. Jess felt a wave of heat as Allison's puffies poked her back.

Allison kissed Jess' neck. "I think your Tabby Cat's having a good time here, don't you think?"

Jess nodded, unable to speak.

"I'll say this for her," Allison whispered into Jess' ear. "She really knows her stuff. She loved her cake."

Jess breathed deeper. Allison was only touching the younger cousin's torso but the skin-to-skin contact was getting Jess wet. The memory of Tabitha devouring that icing brought fire to the redhead's cheeks.

Allison noticed the change. She started a slow frig of Jess' twat. Jess yelped from a small but powerful climax.

"Mmm, I love how you're keeping up with your shaving," Allison purred, stroking faster. "Yeah, your Tabby Cat can eat some good pussy. But you know what?"

Jess moaned. She was on the edge of cumming again.

"So can you," Allison continued. "You know what I'd really like?"

Jess was too enraptured to guess. She came again. Her muscles twitched as she pushed herself back into Allison.

"I'd like, to get licked by both of you," Allison growled.

"Me too," Jess responded.

Her desires were unbound. The attraction toward her cousin was intoxicating. Jess' pussy melted under Allison's soft fingers.

Jess spun around and smashed her mouth into Allison's. The older cousin was so surprised that she was backed against the shower wall, nearly losing her footing.

Jess plunged three fingers into Allison, finding access easy. As she frigged her cousin she moaned "you asked for this. You're not the only who can be a freak."

Allison invaded Jess with three fingers. The two girls finger-fucked each other, growing hungrier and hotter with each thrust and retreat. Jess, who was already worked up enough, came first. She soon brought Allison to her own orgasm.

They played for a long time. When they were worn down and drained by their climaxes to the point where they were ready to pass out, the water had gone from warm to chilling. They washed each other to make the shower count and then Allison stumbled out on drunken legs, Jess close behind.

Tabitha was on the bed, her back to them. She was connecting her phone to the charger.

There was something off about her, Jess realized. Clad in a towel, Jess put a hand on Tabitha's shoulder.

"What's the matter Tabby Cat?"

Worried eyes met Jess.

"Oh, Ginger Snap. I have to talk to you. Or somebody. Anybody."

****

Adrian, Brenda, Allison, Jess and Tabitha sat around a dimly lit living room. Tabitha's face was glued to the floor. Jess sat next to her, an arm around her shoulder.

"And you're sure this is how you feel about Kate, Tabitha?" Adrian asked.

Jess suggested that Tabitha bring the matter to Adrian. With Tabitha's permission, Adrian invited the other women to join them.

"I'm sure," Tabitha muttered.

"How how long have you felt this way?" Adrian inquired.

"I don't know. I'm still sorting through it all."

"Well, this could get complicated. Do you think Kate feels the same?"

In her mind, Tabitha reviewed a montage of recent Kate memories. The answers she had for Adrian were 'little' examples, things that could mean 'yes' but also mean 'no.'

Kate's reaction to being caught was a double-take. She saw Tabitha standing in the open door, resumed pleasuring herself, and then protested.

That same night, Tabitha awoke in the darkness. Kate's sheets were moving alongside whimpers. Tabitha had rolled over and covered her head to drown out the noise, but now she wondered: had Kate been hoping to get caught again? Was that an invitation? It was too soon for a covert masturbation session.

There were other moments: the bathroom door opening and then closing when Tabitha was in the shower; Kate leaving that silver vibrator in plain sight one afternoon; and most recently, Kate brushing her big tits against Tabitha when everyone was unloading the dorm room.

"It's possible. She could," Tabitha answered.

"This won't be easy to initiate, if that's what you want," Adrian warned. "Your family is different from ours. If you make a move on Kate and it doesn't go the way you hoped, there could be serious consequences."

"Aren't you the psychology major, Tabby?" Allison cut in.

Tabitha shrugged. "Yeah?"

"Wouldn't you be able to read her signals? Figure out if something's working, not working? Maneuver the plane through the turbulence?"

"Seduce her, you mean?" Tabitha asked.

"Well, not exactly," Allison replied.

"That's what it sounds like to me!" Brenda half-joked.

"That's not what I meant, though!" Allison protested.

Tabitha held up a hand. "I got it. I just need to see where it leads. But if it does lead there...Jess?"

Jess smiled. "Tabby Cat, you know it won't bother me. You messed around with Allison and I didn't care. And I've been with everybody in this room. My own family. That didn't bother you."

"But Tabitha didn't mess around with me," Brenda said with a pout.

"And not me!" Adrian added.

"Why not just call it what it is?" Allison suggested. "You're in an open relationship, Tabs."

"A very unique open relationship," Jess said, patting Tabitha on the back.

There was laughter all around. When it died down, Allison said, "yeah, so I don't think fucking your hot sister will change much between you and Lil J."

Tabitha grinned. "I guess not."

"Hey, but here's a thought," Jess said. "The whole time Tabby's been here, she's only had a turn with Allison. We should initiate her for real."

Adrian's eyes slitted. "You mean a turn with Aunt Brenda and me?"

"And Allison, and me," Jess clarified.

"An orgy!" Allison exclaimed.

Adrian chuckled. "Well, this just went in a hell of a different direction. Let's not corner the poor girl, now."

The discussion made Tabitha feel a little better. She was content with her taboo attraction toward Kate, but how the actual meeting would go was a different matter. With Adrian's permission, Tabitha asked Kate to drive there Thursday night instead of Friday afternoon to sleep over.

For now, Tabitha pushed it all aside. She liked what was happening on in the present.

She stood.

"I like being cornered..."

Tabitha pulled off her top, showing the women her tanned tits and nipples that were already aroused.

"...cornered and covered in kisses."

Allison jumped up. "That's not all you'll be covered with."

"You'll have to catch me," Tabitha said. She ran to Adrian's bedroom, working herself out of her jean shorts and panties and throwing them behind her. Her bare, petite ass jiggled the rest of the way.

No sooner was Tabitha on the bed, naked, than she was surrounded by feminine flesh. Discarded clothes thumped against the hardwood floor. Jess massaged Tabby's tongue with hers. Adrian and Brenda each took a tit in their mouths and hungrily sucked. Allison forced Tabitha's legs apart and attacked her cunt with savage fury.

"Willy, Willy Wollop," Tabitha moaned. "I want..."

Allison produced it/him. "You should feel bad, Tabby. He's been very lonely since you got here. He tells me he has no choice: he's going to fuck the ever living hell out of you."

Willy Wollop went into Tabitha's pussy with no friction. She squealed at the initial intrusion, then closed her eyes as the RealisticCock's steady fucking motion gave her wonderful pleasure.

Jess left Tabitha's mouth, allowing the girl to vocalize her excitement. Jess moved to the headboard and straddled Tabitha's face. Jess lowered herself; Tabitha licked and sucked with wild abandon.

Adrian and Brenda continued working on Tabitha's tits. The nubiles were bathed in saliva, and then coated with stickiness when the two women rubbed in their cunt juices.

Willy Wollop pounded away; Allison added her tongue to the mix. She lapped up Tabitha's clit and fucked her hole. The rhythm had gone from slow and careful to fast and relentless. Tabitha raised her hips to meet the thrusts.

"Yes, keep going, Allison," Tabitha begged. "Fucking keep gommmngh."

Adrian kissed her neck. Brenda planted pecks down Tabitha's stomach and thighs.

"I'll keep going if you promise to stop calling me Allison. I'm not Allison. What's my name, lil sis?"

"Kmmm," Tabitha moaned against Jess' cunt.

"Mmm, good girl." Allison rewarded Tabitha's bud with a kiss and resumed fucking her with the toy. "From now on, mom and Aunt Adrian are both Kate. Lil J is Kate. Do you understand?"

"Ymm Kmm."

"We've got another surprise for you," Allison/Kate said.

"Mmm?"

"What's my name?"

"Kmmm."

"What's that?"

Tabitha took her mouth off Jess' cunt long enough to gasp "Kate!"

The fucking went on. Brenda reached under the bed to produce something. Tabitha was too preoccupied with Jess' pussy to see. But when she felt the Butterfly being strapped to her, she knew.

Jess, that fucking devil. They planned this!

In and out, in and out went Willy Wollop. Tabitha missed the attention on her tits. Her nipples ached, longing to be sucked again.

Adrian and Brenda finished applying the Butterfly at the same time Jess screamed, twisted and came hard. Tabitha lapped up the benefits, refusing to stop.

"Alright, Tabitha," Allison said. "You want to be initiated? Hmm?"

"Mmmm!"

"That's not the answer I was looking for," Allison responded.

"Kate, you're so mean," Brenda chuckled.

Tabitha broke from her lover's swollen labia to beg, "Yes, Kate!"

"Oh, you will," Allison assured her. "Not with a bang, though. With a scream."

Allison cranked the Butterfly up full blast. Tabitha bucked and raised her pelvis; she was slammed with an orgasm so intense, so critical, so powerful, that she was forced to grip the sheets to steady herself. Willy Wollop fucked her. The Butterfly massaged her clit. Three mouths sucked and licked, two engulfing her heated tips and another assisting Willy Wollop and the Butterfly. It was too much. Tabitha came again. And again. Her head went light and in her temporary blackout, she didn't realize that her lips and tongue still worked, albeit much faster and harder. Jess writhed on her lover's face, cumming just as powerfully.

When Tabitha opened her eyes, Allison was lapping Tabitha's squirt off her fingers. She offered it to Adrian and Brenda, who each took a fair share. Jess and Tabitha kissed, their tongues snowballing Jess' juices back and forth. Allison and Brenda did the same with Tabitha's generous fountain.

"Mmm, tastes good, right Kate?" Allison asked Brenda.

"It sure does, Kate," Brenda replied to Allison.

Allison turned to the exasperated, barely coherent Tabitha. "Guess what, Tabitha? Kate has a new hot tub. Kate and I are so sticky and filthy after all this. I'll bet Kate is too. Why don't you join us and give Kate's new tub a spin?"

Tabitha nodded quickly, exhausted but demanding more pleasure. "Yes. Yes."

"Yes, who?"

"Yes, Kate." Allison stood and beckoned the others to follow. "Alright, everybody. Let's give our little sister a bath she'll never forget."

Jess took Tabitha by the hand. "Come on." She giggled. "Sis."

As they walked to the bathroom, the mind game sank in, as if Tabitha had taken a hallucinogen. Allison led the way, but before Tabitha's eyes the well-rounded ass, the tramp stamp and the curly brown hair disappeared. The form Allison took was shorter. Thinner. Blonde.

Kate held Tabitha's hand too. Tabitha had a better view of this Kate, with her wisps of curly blonde pubes and plentiful tits that refused to be restrained by bras.

Another Kate sat on the marble black tub's edge. A final Kate turned the water on and adjusted the temperature.

The Kate who'd held Tabitha's hand undid the Butterfly clip from behind.

"Too bad this isn't waterproof." She sounded like Kate, too.

"Willy Wollop should be waterproof enough," a grinning, hungry looking Kate commented.

Soon the tub was filled and four naked Kates were piled inside, with only their big sister tits visible above the jet streams.

"Come on in," a Kate beckoned. "The water's great."

Tabitha was pulled into the warm water, cushioned by eight soft legs, arms and tits; all of them belonged to her older sister. All of them belonged to Kate.

"Initiation Phase 2," Kate spoke above the jets. "All of us will make you cum at once."