I'll Be Home for Summer Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll man Willy Wollop," Kate said.

"Spread your legs, little sis," Kate hissed.

Tabitha did. She was touched or kissed all over her body. The RealisticCock pushed through her folds again.

"Oh, God," Tabitha moaned.

"Fuck her, Kate," Kate encouraged. "Fuck her good and hard. She's got a date with destiny and she needs to be ready."

Kate was caressing her tits. Kate was kissing her. Kate was giving her Willy Wollop at a steady pace. Kate was sucking her ear and running hands down her stomach.

"Faster Kate. Please," Tabitha whispered.

"There's a lot of Kates here. You better be specific," the Kate who'd been massaging her tits commented.

"Willy Wollop. Fuck me hard with Willy Wollop, Kate!"

Willy Wollop pounded Tabitha's cunny. Her muscles squeezed the rubber cock for all its worth, instinctively milking it, demanding it coat her womb with cum.

Tabitha fell backwards. She was caught and held up by the Kate orgy. She bit her lip, hard enough to break the skin, as an orgasm took her away.

THURSDAY, MAY 9.

Adrian planned all of it. There was a family meeting prior to Kate's arrival, and Adrian assumed the role of a stage director.

"If Kate agrees to talk to Tabitha alone, we don't barge in. We don't knock. We don't interrupt," Adrian said. Although she addressed the entire assembly of women, everyone knew that she was mostly instructing Allison.

It was agreed that they'd take precautions to ensure Kate suspected nothing. When she arrived on Thursday night, they'd all act normally.

In case things did tilt in Tabitha's favor, there were other surprises as well; again, it was all planned by Adrian.

Kate had texted just a few minutes ago to say she was close. The living room was casual. The TV ran the latest TLC reality show; Cody crashed tiny cars together; Allison texted; Brenda and Adrian read magazines.

Tabitha was nervous, despite Jess squeezing her hand. Jess had never seen Tabby this anxious before; she hoped that if things didn't go taboo, then Tabitha could steer the conversation to where she wasn't in dire straights.

Jess and her Tabby Cat had so much in common already. If things got hot and heavy with Kate, Jess and Tabitha would be connected on a much more personal level.

The doorbell rang. Cody did his best imitation of the noise.

"I'll get it," Adrian volunteered. She disappeared.

"Hi!" she greeted happily.

"Hi! beamed Kate's voice.

Tabitha took a deep breath.

"It'll be alright, Tabby," Jess assured her.

Kate was brought into the living room.

"...and I think you've already met everybody," Adrian said. "Allison, Aunt Brenda, Cody, and of course Jess."

Tabitha took one look at her sister and thought, oh shit, this won't be easy at all.

Kate was certainly dressed for a hot summer. She wore jean shorts that were so low cut they might as well have been panties. She had on a tight white top that not only exposed her midriff but rolled up just below her tits. And in typical Kate fashion, she'd forgotten a bra. Two billeted, oval shapes bulged out from the center of her mounds. Kate held sunshades in one hand and an overnight bag over her shoulder.

Allison licked her lips.

Sleeping arrangements didn't need adjustment. Kate was shown the guest bedroom before Adrian gave her a house tour. Kate commented on how beautiful, spacious and clean everything was.

"When we haven't fucked all over it," Allison chuckled out of earshot.

Once Kate was brought back to the living room, everyone engaged in idle chitchat. It served as nothing but empty banter until Tabitha felt the appropriate amount of time had passed.

"Hey, um, can I talk to you for a sec?" Tabitha asked Kate.

"Sure," Kate agreed.

Now for the more awkward proposal. "Alone?"

"Okay?"

Kate sounded confused, which worried Tabitha. Nevertheless, Kate followed her to Jess' bedroom.

Tabitha closed the door.

"How was your trip?" Tabitha asked.

Kate laid on the bed. Tabitha was awestruck as her sister stretched her full form out, shoulder-length blonde hair neatly brushed, legs parted almost lewdly with those short shorts, tits jutted upward, that thin material tighter against those nipples.

"Not bad," Kate replied. "A hell of a long drive, even coming from upstate. I stopped about halfway here to get lunch at this taco stand. It wasn't even a taco restaurant, just a taco stand. I've never even seen a thing like that. Good stuff, though."

Tabitha gulped. "I'll bet."

"Uh huh. But you didn't call me in here to ask about my trip, did you Tabs? What's this all about?"

There it was, the ultimate question. Tabitha realized that she had no script prepared and no basic plan. Her heart thumped hard.

Tabitha had brought Kate in here to screw her. And Kate just wasn't a girl at Clefton Tower. Kate was her sister, her blood-related sister.

And her blood-related sister was fucking hot. There was no denying it. It was a reality that couldn't be escaped.

"Um...well..."

"Can I save you the trouble with a guess?" Kate asked.

Tabitha wondered if this was where it would start.

"Heh. Sure. Why not?"

Kate propped herself up on an elbow. "Okay. You and Jess, are lesbians."

Tabitha blushed. "Wow. That's..."

"Ha!" Kate emphasized by pointing. "I knew it!"

She fell back and laughed.

"You're not mad?" Tabitha asked.

Kate tossed her hair. "Mad? Why would I be mad, Tabs? Does anybody give a shit about that sort of thing anymore? Except religious people? Besides, you two look cute together. Same size and everything."

Safe for now? Still on shifty ground? Tabitha didn't know.

"Yeah," Tabitha said, going along with it. "But, I don't know if you should mention it to anyone at home. Not yet, anyway."

Kate smiled. "Oh, trust me, I don't think mom will care much either. Or Sybil. In fact I'm pretty sure Sybil leans that way herself."

Then Kate cleared her throat. "So...is that what this closed door meeting was really about?"

Oh shit.

Tabitha mentally kicked herself. Why hadn't she rehearsed this? Why hadn't she prepared? Adrian was approachable enough that Tabitha could have reviewed several contingency plans with her. Now it was down to zero hour, and Tabitha faced a sister who was getting sexier and more irresistible by the second.

Tabitha scratched her neck. "Oh. Uh, Well...not quite."

Kate sat up. Her top was hoisted over her mounds by two straps; one drifted past her shoulder.

"Not quite? Then what, Tabs?"

Kate was cross-legged, and Tabitha stood at an angle where she could see almost straight through. Her pussy moistened. She twisted.

"Something. We've been...well, you know how sometimes you get this thought in your head and then it doesn't..."

"Hey, Tabs?"

"Doesn't, quite..."

Tabitha broke from her stupor and saw Kate moving toward her. The closer she got, the warmer Tabitha felt. Kate's tits jiggled. The wayward strap descended further.

Tabitha's pussy throbbed. She squeezed her legs shut.

Kate was inches from her face.

"Should I make this easier for you?" Kate whispered.

Kate kissed her. Tabitha, caught by surprise, met her sister's mouth with stiff lips. But a spark within her ignited, and Tabitha loosened. She kissed back, sliding a tongue into her sibling's mouth.

Kate broke away. "Let's skip the bullshit, Tabitha. On both sides. You've wanted me for a long time. And guess what?"

Kate rubbed Tabitha's shoulders; Tabitha heated under Kate's magic fingers.

"I've wanted you, too," Kate confessed. "Ever since you walked in on me."

They kissed again, faster, heavier, hotter. Tabitha's mind buzzed with tingles of wrongness, the same sensation she got whenever she'd done bad in the past and was seconds from getting caught and scolded. It was the feeling of a bad interim card, a torn expensive dress, a broken window, tongue kissing her sister. It was wrong, wrong, wrong, but the waves of pleasure and her dampening and swelling pussy were convincing her otherwise.

Kate stopped kissing Tabitha's neck. "Wait."

"W-what?" Tabitha stammered.

Her victory was probably short-lived. In all likelihood, Kate was having second thoughts, realizing the implications of what she was doing to her little sister.

"Your girlfriend. Jess," Kate said.

Tabitha wasn't sure whether to go with relief or disappointment, but she smiled and shrugged.

"She knows. She's cool."

Kate's mouth dropped open. "You two...you talked about...? Oh, fuck it."

The heavy makeout session resumed. Somehow Kate had gotten Tabitha against the wall and was kneading little sissy's tits through her top.

Kate rasped a confession between kisses. "I would set up (kiss) little hints. I hoped that you (kiss) would catch on, but (kiss) you (kiss) didn't.

Tabitha, remembering those small incidents, responded between kisses as well.

"I (kiss) noticed."

Kate and Tabitha's wild taboo dance led them to Jess' bed, where Tabitha collapsed and Kate hovered over her, halfway over the bed's edge.

Looking into the older girl's brown eyes, Tabitha longed for her touch, her kisses, longed to own her.

"You realize this is fucked up right?" Kate asked seriously.

Tabitha nodded, mad with desire.

"We're sisters, Tabs. Not stepsisters. Not adopted. Actual sisters."

"I know."

"Do you want to go through with this?" Kate inquired. "If you don't, this is where we can stop. I can take a cold shower if I need to. We can forget this ever happened."

"A cold shower wouldn't work, Kate."

Kate tilted her head. "Why?"

Tabitha grinned seductively. "Because I'd follow you in there. And I hate cold mrmmmph!"

They were kissing and groping again, their hands tangling and gripping each others clothes. In a flash of missing time, Kate's skimpy top was over her mounds, exposing her perky jugs in the bright light. Tabitha's shorts were at her knees, and in a frantic gesture, like a drowning victim, Kate was trying to pull down her sister's panties.

"Wait," Tabitha halted. Kate's face was a strawberry that was on its way to turning the color of blood; and her nipples were engorged and solid to the touch.

Slowly, making a show of it, Tabitha slipped toward the bedroom light and flipped it off. Her other hand reached in her pocket.

"What is that?" Kate asked, propping her half-naked body up to see.

Tabitha pushed a button. Suddenly, electric candles ignited everywhere. They'd been set up on the dresser, on the nightstand, and around the bed. Credit went to Adrian for this.

"You planned this?" Kate asked.

"Just in case," Tabitha replied. "Now, where were we?"

The candlelight provided a sensuous atmosphere. The flickers made Kate's exposed tits even sexier; Tabitha made a meal out of them. She planted her mouth on each aroused tip, switching to the other and back again.

Then Kate flipped Tabitha onto her back and tore at her clothes. Tabitha helped in the beginning, but mostly allowed her older sis to do the work. Kate slid her own top over her head and worked her tiny jean shorts off. She was sans panties. The blonde curls were gone.

Kate ran her hand through Tabitha's mons. "Ooh, shaved too, little sis?" She leered. "Is that for your redhead?"

Tabitha nodded.

"Just makes it easier for me," Kate said huskily.

Tabitha was overtaken by sudden pleasure as Kate licked her pussy, kissing it, sucking it, tongue fucking it. There were already plenty of juices to make a mess of big sister's face.

The younger sister had trouble focusing, as she felt an orgasm rise out of this forbidden, unspeakable act being performed on her. She fumbled above her head for a pillow, and with effort, extracted two items from it.

Wet smacking sounds halted and Kate asked, "another surprise for me?" And then, "is that a Butterfly?"

"Surprises for both of us," Tabitha clarified.

"I have a Butterfly at home," Kate said. "But if I'd known...this..."

"But have you ever seen one of these?" Tabitha asked. She handed Kate the girthy Willy Wollop.

The blonde squeezed the RealisticCock's shaft in her hand. "Ohmygod, it's like the real thing."

Tabitha propped her head on her arms. "Alright, Ms. Kate. You have been tried and found guilty. As a courtesy, the court will allow you to choose your punishment. What'll it be, sis? The Butterfly or the big dick?

"My punishment?" Kate put a hand against her flushed chest. "Wow, someone's turned you into a nasty little bitch, Tabs. Sure, I'll pick my punishment."

Tabitha sat up to embrace her sister's neck. "I can't wait."

Kate scowled and shook her head. "I'll choose the Butterfly. And I'm gonna take this rubber cock, and I'm gonna fuck you batshit silly."

The blonde guided her little sister down with a palm. Tabitha watched as Kate fixed the Butterfly around her crotch and onto her clit like a pro.

"You wait," Kate warned, "you just wait."

Tabitha reached for the Butterfly's remote, but Kate stopped her.

"Your big sister's stealing this show."

Tabitha's pussy heated at Kate's assertive, dominant turn. She pried her lips apart, exposing tender red flesh and a hole that leaked distilled white to her older sister. Tabitha shuddered when Kate clicked the Butterfly on at a low setting, starting a steady buzz.

Kate had no intention of holding back or teasing. Willy Wollop slid into Tabitha, all the way to his balls. Tabitha awakened to new stimulation when her cunt was stuffed with the RealisticCock's shaft.

Just as promised, Kate fucked sister. Hard. Fast. Tabitha hissed and exhaled as Willy Wollop pounded her. She squeezed and tore at her tits, brushing the nipples against her palms.

The buzzing got louder. Kate's mouth fell open and stayed lockjawed. Beads of sweat formed on her forehead. Her entire body was red, shaking, out of breath. The increased stimulation and build toward a cosmic cum made her work Tabitha's cunt even harder and rougher.

"Oh God, Kate. Just like that. Don't stop. Keep it...oh shit."

The Butterfly's whirring reached its full octave range. Kate yelped and scooted closer, right against her sister's mess of a shaved twat. The Willy Wollop hand went into a fucking frenzy, attacking Tabitha's cunt so fast it was almost like seeing an under-cranking film effect. Willy Wollop was a blur.

Tabitha's orgasm erupted with the impact of trains colliding, of planes smashing into mountains, of space shuttles breaking earth's gravitational pull. She was a drenched rag of sweat and scent and juices. Her eyes rolled into her head. Wave after wave struck her as she climaxed multiple times, one cum slightly milder than the last. She writhed, twisted, screamed.

Kate was on her back, trying to regain her sanity. There were juices surrounding the Butterfly clip. The stickiness glistened in the candlelight.

Tabitha ran her digits through a shallow pool on the mattress. She tasted the distinct flavor of pussy.

"Mmm, did big sis squirt?"

"Yes," Kate exhaled. She lifted herself, panting. "And so did you."

"I did?"

"Oh yes."

Kate scooped a helping of female ejaculate from her thigh and popped the fingers in her mouth. She leaned over and gave Tabitha a flavorful kiss. Although Tabitha had just returned from one of the greatest cums she'd ever experienced, the gesture revitalized her sex drive.

"I wonder if we taste the same?" Tabitha said.

"Oh yeah? How'd you like to find..."

Tabitha shoved Kate down and usurped the Butterfly remote.

The younger's pussy ignited with the fury of a gasoline fire. She threw Kate's legs over her shoulders, bumped the Butterfly to medium and went to work. Tabitha inhaled deeply, getting a lungful of cunt smell that squeezed her highs together. She ran her tongue up and down, from side to side, getting the most of Kate's inner folds. The Butterfly was much louder this close to Kate's cunt. Tabitha's tongue danced in circles, squares and triangles; she pressed the Butterfly into Kate's clit.

"More! Give me more!" Kate begged, clawing at her fleshy mounds.

Tabitha continued spelling words and drawing shapes with her tongue, ignoring her sister's pleas.

"Oh, you fucking stingy bitch!" Kate growled. She scratched Tabitha's dark hair.

The scent and the wetness increased. The added lubrication gave Tabitha's tongue more freedom of movement. It did gymnastics; it turned somersaults; it drew spirals; it spelled words and wrote out memorized quotes and poetry.

Tabitha maintained her momentum and creativity, even as Kate squirmed and moved her hips. It occurred to Tabitha that she should have put a pillow under Kate's back, but she was determined to make her big sis cum with the oral extravaganza of a lifetime.

By now Kate was wheezing and going dizzy from hyperventilation. Her cunt pulsated.

Tabitha turned the Butterfly up full blast.

"Oh...my..." Kate choked.

She bolted upright, a look of utter stupefaction on her face. She clutched her sister's back, grasped and dug; Tabitha was lucky Kate kept her nails trimmed. The older girl went rigid; her speech was reduced to moans and whimpers.

And all the while, Tabitha never stopped her work on Kate's cunt, not until a fresh fountain of squirt thrummed her face.

Tabitha wiped her nose and collected the fluid into her mouth. Kate's mind was disabled, lost. The blonde was a babbling, quivering husk of satisfaction.

Tabitha switched off the Butterfly. Bathed in a fogbank of two cunts, she made swift button presses on her cell phone.

"What...what was..."

Tabitha gave Kate a loving peck on the lips. "Just rest."

"Okay...rest."

Still naked, Tabitha threw a blanket over her big sister. Then she extinguished the electric candles and exited the bedroom.

She followed a dark path through the house, relying on memory. Her eyes had adjusted by the time she found the stairwell.

In the guest bedroom, a bare Jess sat on a bed of rose petals. She smiled when her lover entered.

"Where's Kate?"

Tabitha chuckled. "I think Kate's had enough for a while. I would have invited her but she'd have to be carried."

Jess grinned and stretched out her arms. Tabitha sank into them. And when they kissed, Jess got a mouthful of Kate.

FRIDAY, MAY 10.

Jess put the last of Tabitha's bags in the trunk and closed it for her. They turned to each other; both had tears in their eyes.

"Roomies again in the fall?" Tabitha asked.

"Definitely," Jess agreed.

The engine was running; Kate was in the passenger seat, buckled up. Tabitha gave her sis a 'hold on' gesture and then motioned for Jess to step into another part of the yard. "Jess, about what Allison said. About this 'open relationship' stuff. I'm totally fine with sharing you with your family. And you sharing me with your family. And obviously you sharing me with mine. But..."

"...but you don't want to share me with anybody else?" Jess finished for her.

"Exactly," Tabitha acknowledged. "And vice versa. I'm okay with being with your family. And my family. But I don't want to go beyond that. The truth is, the others are great, but you...you're the one that I love."

In the bright mid-morning sun, they shared a sincere goodbye kiss. It sent tingles through both of them. When they parted, Jess was crying.

"Agreed," Jess choked. "And I love you too."

Tabitha smiled with reddened eyes. "Although...Kate's pretty hot, isn't she?"

"Oh yeah."

They giggled; they kissed a final time. She held onto Jess' hand and backed toward the car.

"Next time you can visit my family," Tabitha offered.