I'll Be Home for Thanksgiving

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sybil's head went light as she watched the scene: two girls, her own younger sisters, in a 69 position, one fucking the other with a different toy. Tabitha switched the vibrator to full just as Kate increased the RealisticCock's speed. Even over the vibrator's loud whir Sybil heard Melvin's fucking and Stephanie's moans.

Tabitha and Kate suddenly sat up. They assumed control of their respective toys and masturbated each other. Their faces were consumed with lust.

Sybil fell out of the chair, sweating now; the room had accumulated strange heat. She climbed back in her chair and aimed the phone toward the action. Despite the commotion, the sisters were too lost to care. They frisked the toys in and out of each other as fast as they were capable. The vibrator and RealisticCock were almost a blur.

"Oh, fuck yeah!" Stephanie's voice screamed.

"Yes, yes, ooh, yes!"

Kate and Tabitha came with Stephanie. Their cousin went mad with multiple orgasms.

Sybil was too sweaty to hold the phone and she dropped it. She picked it up with shaking, fidgeting hands. Kate and Tabitha watched as they embraced each other.

"What's the matter, big sis?" Tabitha asked.

"You look a little flushed," Kate said.

"I'm, I'm okay," Sybil stammered. "I, I think Stephanie got what she wanted."

"Did she?" Kate wondered.

Tabitha flicked Kate's nipple with her tongue."She didn't get the whole show, sis."

Kate sampled Tabitha's pussy with a finger. "Yeah, maybe she wants a second act."

"Your pussy's wet, isn't it?" Tabitha asked.

"N,no," Sybil lied. Her panties were soaked through.

"Another victim to the plague," Kate said, wrapping her legs around Tabitha and engulfing her mouth.

"You two..." Sybil admonished.

There was no denying it. Her entire body showed the evidence, from her flushed skin to her sweaty face to the hard nipples poking at her clothing.

"Oh, you little bitches," Sybil said, striding toward the bed, her pussy burning hotter with each step. "Everything's just a game to you."

Sybil threw off her shirt and reached behind to unhook her bra. "You need to be put in your place."

Her small breasts were exposed to them. Before she could unsnap her jeans she was pulled down into a tangle of warm flesh. Bare tits pressed against her back and sides. Hands roamed her body, tweaking her nipples, touching her stomach, rubbing her pussy.

"I'm sorry, Steph..."

She was cut off when her lips crashed into Kate's. Tabitha's hands cupped and played with Sybil's tits. When the sisters pulled her onto the mattress, Sybil felt like she was descending into a blissful hell, a place that if she ever managed to escape, she'd be forever changed.

"What do we do with her?" Tabitha asked.

"She needs to be initiated," Kate said.

Tabitha ran her tongue across Sybil's folds. "She's already been plenty initiated by Stephanie."

"That's the Stephanie Club," Kate said. "This is the Kate and Tabitha Club. The rules are different."

Sybil lay on her back and listened to her horny sisters. There was no changing her mind now, no running to safety. Kate and Tabitha had drawn her in as if they'd cast a love spell, and the more Sybil tried to fight, the wetter and hotter she became.

Kate turned on the vibrator. "Let's not be selfish, now. Our guest's needs come first."

"That's noble of you," Tabitha said.

Kate pressed the vibrator to her oldest sister's cunt lips. Sybil squirmed in response.

"She's shaved down here, Tabs," Kate said. "I'll bet Stephanie does it too."

The vibrator penetrated Sybil, albeit barely. Kate held the toy in place while Tabitha helped herself to Sybil's breasts. Sucking her nipples got an even greater reaction than Kate's vibrator.

"That's your spot, isn't it?" Tabitha whispered.

Sybil, eyes closed, body shifting, said nothing.

"They are, aren't they?" Tabitha said. "Come on, you can share with your little sister."

"Tell Kate to stop teasing!" Sybil exclaimed.

Kate gently pushed the vibrator to its hilt, held it there, and then moved it back and forth. Tabitha continued sucking and licking Sybil's nipples, either alternating between them or pushing Sybil's tits together to lick both tips. Tabitha paused once to ask, "what other spots of yours get you this..."

Sybil pushed her head down, a gesture to pleasure more and talk less. Sybil's insides flooded; Kate took advantage of this opportunity, switching the vibrator onto full and quickening the toy's motion.

"Oh, Kate!" Sybil gasped.

Kate slid the vibrator in and out; she twisted it. She inhaled a deep lungful of Sybil's scent.

"I think big sis is gonna cum," Kate said, working and a rotating the vibrator with a new sense of purpose.

Tabitha nursed Sybil's earlobe.

"Keep going," Sybil rasped.

The vibrator whirred as it pounded Sybil's pussy.

"Oh shit," Sybil said.

Tabitha joined Kate at Sybil's entrance and licked her clit. Suddenly Sybil's pelvis leaped as she screamed. Tabitha covered Sybil's mouth, turning a cry of orgasmic delight to safe murmurs.

Beneath the palm Sybil was protesting for Kate to slow down, but even if the blonde heard she refused. She used the new helping of juices to better fuck Sybil. Wave after wave of orgasm slammed Sybil's body until Kate finally removed the vibrator.

Kate and Tabitha watched Sybil gasp for air. She mumbled gibberish that sounded like "I don't think so" or "that couldn't have been."

"Think we wore her out?" Tabitha wondered.

"Nope. Not as far as I'm concerned. I'd like to learn how good she's gotten with Stephanie."

Tabitha spooned Sybil. "I'd like to find that out, too."

"You guys never rest, do you?" Sybil said.

"Nope," Kate said.

"We fuck each other in our sleep," Tabitha said.

"Yeah, and now..." Kate kissed Sybil, cuddling her from the opposite side. "You're gonna show us what Stephanie's been getting."

"I dunno," Sybil said, still apprehensive about being unfaithful, among other worries.

"We'll make you a deal," Tabitha said. "If you make both of us cum at least once, we'll let you leave."

Kate picked up Melvin. "Show me how you use this on Stephanie."

"You sure you're ready for that?" Sybil asked, sitting up. "I keep Stephanie well-satisfied, but there's a reason."

"Lie down," she told Kate. To Tabitha she said, "you, lie down beside her."

The sisters did as asked, the naked girls on their backs, side-by-side. The way their pussy lips paralleled reminded Sybil of the earlier SnapChat message.

"Remember when I said you two needed to be put in your place?" Sybil asked, rubbing Kate's pussy. "I keep my promises."

Sybil spat on Melvin's bulbous head. She wiggled him into Kate's pussy until only his suction cup balls remained. Then Sybil grabbed Tabitha by the hips and pulled her up.

The eldest sister ran her mouth and tongue through Tabitha's pussy while fucking Kate with the RealisticCock. She'd never been with more than one girl at a time, having shared a monogamous relationship until this fateful day, but multitasking was an easy endeavor. It was merely a matter of absently controlling her hand while devoting all her mental energy to orally pleasuring Tabitha.

Tabitha ran her fingers through Sybil's hair, who found her sister's flavor similar to Stephanie's. She applied the same speed and prowess that always got Stephanie off, fast and relentless. Sybil inserted two fingers and then a third, stopping briefly to hand Tabitha a pillow.

With Kate, Sybil went slow and steady with the RealisticCock, moving the shaft in a careful, rhythmic motion. Sybil was concentrating on Tabitha but also getting a good reaction from Kate, whose muscles tightened around Melvin.

Sybil utilized Tabitha's mons, the sides, her thighs, and her clitoral shaft. Tabitha cursed and bucked and moaned, gripping the back of Sybil's head. Her tongue glided across a landscape of scent and flavor. Tabitha tasted and smelled like the sweetest candy, and the formidable combination made Sybil reluctant to ever abandon this pussy.

The vibrator returned to life. Kate pressed it against her clit while the RealisticCock probed at the same pace. Tabitha and Kate kissed passionately, tongues wrestling while their pussies were mutually serviced.

It was getting harder for Tabitha to keep still. Sybil was glad she'd provided the pillow. Maintaining oral stimulation was crucial at the orgasm stage; if Tabitha moved away too quickly it would ruin the climax, but the pillow kept her steady. She was on the edge, and in the final act Sybil sucked and flicked Tabitha's clit. The younger sister exploded into hysterics. She came hard; with the pillow in place she felt the full effect.

Tabitha's climax inspired Sybil to ramp up the RealisticCock's speed. Soon Kate was cumming as well, making circles with the vibrator. Neither Kate, Tabitha nor Sybil were concerned about the noise anymore. Sybil didn't stop either of her sisters from crying out.

"So," Sybil asked, savoring Tabitha's flavor, "how was I?"

"Stephanie's lucky," Tabitha said. "But I

still don't think we're finished."

"Hey!" Sybil exclaimed in mock protest. "I thought I was allowed to leave after this!"

"You can," Kate said, "but do you want to?"

"Rhetorical question?" Sybil asked.

"So Stephanie too, huh?" said Kendra's voice.

The three startled sisters turned to the doorway's direction.

There was their mother, arms akimbo, a pick visible in her hand.

FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 29

It had been an uneasy, restless night. The gray morning did not promise anything better. Kate and Tabitha tossed, turned and did everything they could to sleep in their separate beds. Not once did one visit the other. When they weren't worried about their mother, one's inability to sleep kept the other awake all night, excluding three hours they got in before dawn.

Tabitha was getting out of bed when Kate stopped her. "Tabs, please don't bother her. Leave her alone."

"I was just going to get breakfast," Tabitha said.

She got up, threw on some clothes and headed for the door.

"Don't do it!" Kate warned.

"Trust me," Tabitha said before disappearing.

Kate stared at the ceiling, wondering if it had been good advice after all. If things continued this way, Kendra might never leave her room.

It was time for a discussion with her mother after all, and as Kate lay beside the gloomy outdoor scenery, she thought about her strategy.

Then she had an epiphany.

****

Tabitha was pouring cereal when Sybil walked into the house.

"Where have you been?" Tabitha asked.

"Spent the night with Stephanie," Sybil said. "I couldn't stand all the tension. That, and Stephanie and I had to talk contingency plans."

She peered at the ceiling. "I guess she knows now, doesn't she?"

Tabitha brought her bowl to the table and ate it uneasily. "It sounded that way."

"Has she been in her room all night?" Sybil asked.

"Ever since she caught us, as far as I know," Tabitha said. "We avoided leaving our room if we could. We sneaked leftovers upstairs for dinner. We haven't seen or heard her this whole time."

Sybil sat at the kitchen table. "Shit. Shit, shit, shit. How does this happen, Tabitha? I'm talking about us, we, what we did. How does it happen?"

Tabitha ate another awkward spoonful. "I wish I knew, Sybil."

"Well, Stephanie and I were up all night," Sybil said. "First she had to deal with the fact that mom knows about us, and the possibility that her own parents will hear, something. We went over it for a while. We made a big decision."

"What decision?" Tabitha asked, intrigued but worried.

"We're moving in together," Sybil said. " It's past time I left mom's roof anyway. I'm tired of working at the diner. Stephanie is tired of hiding from Uncle Fred and Aunt Marian. It's gonna be rough. Being a lesbian couple's one thing, but throw in cousins on top of it. People will talk, but people always talk."

Tabitha glanced at the ceiling as she dumped her bowl in the sink. "We didn't sleep good last night, either. We were worried about mom, about what's going to happen. I've been thinking, too."

"What about?" Sybil asked.

"About whether we should all go on doing what we've been doing," Tabitha said. "Now that we've started it's started it's hard to stop. Yesterday, Sybil, was great. Not sure how you felt about it afterwards, though."

Sybil half-smiled. "I can't lie and say it wasn't alright. But then mom walked in."

"Yeah, and then mom walked in. So maybe..."

"Maybe?"

"Maybe we should try to stop," Tabitha said. "I don't know if this kind of damage can be repaired, but maybe, with time?"

"I dunno, Tabs. You're the psychology major here. From where I'm standing it seems like a barrier's been breached. We've all tasted wrongdoing so it's easier to do it again. But I see where you're coming from."

Sybil had to sit down. "Damn, this is, this is like a weird dream."

Tabitha considered Sybil's side. They had broken the ultimate taboo. Was there a possibility they could quit? If there was a method, what was it? Would they all have to move out to avoid each other? They'd have to reunite at least every once in a while. If they avoided coming over for major holidays, the other edge of the sword was Kendra was going to be left all alone, and her sadness and misery would worsen with the passing years.

"I have an idea," Tabitha said."Certainly the best one, but I, think, Sybil, the best place to start is talking to mom."

****

Kendra had also barely slept. She tried, but she always awoke with a start from nightmares. When she got hungry she brought up Thanksgiving leftovers.

In the first nightmare, Kendra walked in on her three daughters pleasuring each other. It was the same circus she'd caught them in but instead of acting surprised, Sybil, Kate and Tabitha ignored her and carried on.

In the second nightmare, instead of it being her daughters it was Kendra's sister Marian, masturbating with that same vibrator and dildo. Marian wasn't middle-aged here but eighteen. She screamed and thrashed through multiple orgasms, and as Kendra tried to flee, she discovered the door was gone.

"You're stuck in here with me now," Marian said with a wink.

Finally, Kendra entered the bedroom to find Stephanie helping herself to her own mother's breasts. Again Marian was young, and again, the door vanished. Imprisoned in the girls' bedroom, Kendra had no choice but to watch mother and daughter satisfy each other until the dream ended.

Every time Kendra woke up she was aroused. She ran a finger through her dark pubic patch just to be sure, and when it came up wet her despair intensified.

By 3:00 AM she'd resolved not to sleep. She tried soothing her anxiety by listening to music, to no avail. Now it was after dawn and she was too tired to sleep. She paced around her bedroom, the memories of yesterday and the past few months on an endless loop. It was a burden too heavy to carry. Her entire family—including Stephanie, apparently—was collapsing into an incestuous black hole and Kendra couldn't stop it. Kate and Tabitha were hard enough without Sybil being in on the act.

What secrets remained? How much further did this go? Was Stephanie fucking her mother? Had Kate and Tabitha played with Stephanie or Marian?

The more she dwelt on it the more confusing it became. Every time the memories replayed they got easier to deal with. That, from Kendra's point of view, was worse than any of it.

In her mind's eye she saw the three on the twin bed, saw Sybil eating her sister's pussy while fucking the other with the toy. Kendra smelled their arousal in the air, saw the orgasmic bliss on their faces, noticed their stomachs quivering and their legs trembling.

Dampness bloomed beneath yesterday's clothes. Her pussy warmed.

"No," she said aloud.

She decided to leave If she went for a drive she could escape. Then again, Kendra faced the possibility of running into her daughters. It was an impossible dilemma.

She remembered the dreams. The look on her daughters' faces as they ignored her and went about their business was defiant, and insulting—but it was also alluring. There was a glow of sexual prowess in their eyes.

Her nipples stiffened.

There was no denying she had beautiful daughters. Tabitha and Sybil appeared to be younger than they were, despite Sybil being the oldest. Kate had inherited her mother's large breasts, and her skin, her hair, her face, while innocent looking, masked a sexually charged creature.

Now Kendra was reinventing the scene. Sybil was fucking Kate with the RealisticCock and Kate's orgasm was exploding. This time Kate sat up, licked the still-whirring vibrator and said,

"There's plenty of room, mom."

"No," Kendra repeated, louder.

Kate fellated the bigger toy. "It tastes like all of us now. It's just missing one flavor."

"No," Kendra said, sitting on her bed. "No, no, this isn't right. This is wrong. This is so, so wrong, Kendra."

She jumped when she touched her crotch. Her skin lit up. Her erogenous zones awakened.

"I wonder if mom tastes like us?" Tabitha asked.

"Let's find out," Sybil said.

Kendra released her big tits into the gray morning's light. She slid down her jeans.

"Bullshit, bullshit, such bullshit," she said. "One time. One time and that's it. Get it out of your system, Kendra. Release it, get it out, never think of it again."

She closed her eyes. She was back in the bedroom.

"You," she pointed at Kate with authority, "are about to be punished."

"Oh good," Kate said with delight. She flipped over, putting her ass, her beautiful, perfectly shaped ass, on display. "Gonna spank me, Kendra?"

"My name is not Kendra to you," her mother said. "You will address me as mom, mama, or mommy. And yeah, I'm turning your slutty ass red."

"Hand me that black cock, Tabitha," Kendra spoke aloud, rubbing her bush. "You're gonna learn Kate. You're gonna fucking learn what it means to fuck with me."

"Yeah, spank me mommy. Harder. Harder! Slap me with that cock. Fucking do it!"

"Don't you taunt me, Kate. Don't you fucking, f,fucking, dare..."

Kendra climaxed, rubbed her furry cunt, and yelled Kate's name along with a hail of obscenities.

"Mom?"

Kendra's eyes flew open. It was Kate, the real Kate. Euphoria was replaced by anger, and Kendra hid herself in the sheets.

"Kate!? How dare you barge in here!"

"You've, barged in on us plenty already, mom," Kate said carefully.

The daughter studied her mother's nakedness. Kendra had no idea how long Kate had stood there or what she'd heard.

"Get out! Now!" Kendra snapped.

"No, mom. We need to talk," Kate said.

"There's nothing to talk about," Kendra insisted.

Kate scanned her mother's body. "Oh, I beg to differ."

"I'm asking you nicely, Kate," Kendra said through gritted teeth. "Leave."

"You were calling my name."

"What?" Kendra's mind scrambled for an explanation, something to throw her daughter off.

"Before I walked in, you were calling my name," Kate clarified.

"That was your imagination," Kendra said.

"Then what's all this!?" Kate exclaimed.

"Goddammit, Kate!"

Kendra jumped up to get dressed, not caring that she was exhibiting her naked body or obvious arousal. She was not aware that this brief display of nudity had caused Kate's nipples to tingle.

"You're a huge pain in the ass, did you know that?" Kendra said as she finished dressing. "I work hard, I suffer, I make sacrifices, and for what? So you three can do disgusting things together? Oh, I don't need this shit."

Kendra started storming out. She was surprised and taken aback when Kate threw herself against the door, barring it shut.