I'll Be Home for Thanksgiving

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Out of my way," Kendra said testily.

"I just want to talk," Kate said.

"Kate, get, out of my, way."

Kate shook her head. "No, mom."

"Kate."

"Five minutes," Kate insisted. "Five minutes is all I ask. Please."

"Five minutes? Okay."

Kendra picked up her cellphone, set a timer, and then slammed the phone back on the nightstand.

"Fine. Five minutes. Not a second more."

"Sit back down," Kate said.

"I thought we were just going to talk. Your time's running out, Kate."

"We are. Just, sit down."

With hesitation, Kendra sat down on the bed. She eyed her daughter cautiously, wondering whether this 'talk' meant Kate was going to make a pass.

"First, let's get one thing straight," Kate said. "We didn't start any of this to piss you off. It just, happened."

"It just happened? Poof, just like that?"

"That's right."

"Alright, let me get one thing straight—"

"—mom—"

"—these things—"

"—mom—!"

"—do not just happen! Sisters! And I don't care if you're blood related—"

"—calm down for a—

"—or stepsisters or adopted—"

"—let me—"

"—whatever, sisters do not do what you three are doing—"

"—mom—!"

"—it's against nature, it's against God, it's

against everything that's—"

Kate kissed Kendra, whose rant was smothered into muffled protests. Her skin electrified. The kiss was amazing, intense. Kate did everything right.

Then reason prevailed and Kendra shoved Kate away.

"What do you..." Kendra wiped her mouth. "What in God's name!?"

"Getting a word in edgewise," Kate said."Now listen. Me and Tabitha, it started this past summer. We didn't plan it, but when it happened we realized it had been building for a long time."

Kendra nonchalantly checked her cellphone. "Where did it happen? Three minutes, by the way."

"When I hung out with Jess and Tabitha in Archton," Kate recalled. "We couldn't stop. We—"

"—I don't want to hear this."

"You have to! There was something about it that, that kept us from stopping. So we kept doing it. We're not brother and sister. We can't get each other pregnant. The last thing we wanted was for you to walk in on us."

"Well, I'm terribly sorry I spoiled your fun," Kendra retorted.

"Sybil walked on in us the same way you did and, and it happened again."

"Just like that."

"Yes."

"And the three of you, you, Tabitha Sybil, you're just not going to stop, are you?"

"We can try, but can't make guarantees."

Kendra checked her phone. "I find that unacceptable, Kate. Two minutes."

"Mom, why are you so angry?" Kate asked.

"Why am I so angry? Is that a joke?"

"It's gotta be about more than that," Kate said. "You've always been edgy, but this goes way beyond."

Kendra gathered the strength to maintain her composure.

"Oh, I don't know, Kate. Aside from my three daughters fucking each other!? Let's see. Your father went on a 'business trip' to the Cayman Islands with his whore from Human Resources and decided not to come back, and, I don't know, while I was scrounging to make ends meet and be the sole breadwinner I made a promise to myself that I'd raise my girls right. I completely failed."

Kate was intrigued. "You think you failed us?"

"Among other things, yes."

"You failed us, even though Sybil and I graduated college, Tabitha has a higher GPA than any of—"

"—one minute left, Kate."

"Know what I think?"

"I don't, and I don't care," Kendra said.

Kate smiled. "I think, there's another reason."

"Another reason?"

"Yeah."

"30 seconds."

Kate took a gamble. "Mom, you were screaming my name while you were getting off."

Kendra stood and grabbed the cellphone."Time's up!" She shut off the alarm.

"I didn't hear it go off," Kate said.

"I did!"

Kendra headed for the door. "Goodbye, Kate!"

"We turn you on."

She halted at her daughter's words.

"We turn you on," Kate repeated.

"That's a lie," Kendra said.

"That kiss lasted longer than I thought it would, mom," Kate said.

"You're sick. All of you are sick."

Kendra reached the door. Kate slipped in front of it again.

"Mom. Listen."

"I want to leave the room, Kate."

"Why do you want to leave the room?"

Kendra's heart pounded. "I, I just do."

"Why do you want to leave the room?"

"I, we don't need to be alone," Kendra said nervously.

"Why not?" Kate pressed.

"Because, because I'm, very angry with you."

"Mom, stop fighting it."

"Kate, this has gone far enough."

"Stop denying the truth," Kate said. "You'll never be happy otherwise."

"I am happy!" Kendra insisted. "And I forgive you, alright?"

"And now that I know the truth, you've got to accept it," Kate said.

"The truth!?" Kendra said incredulously. "You don't know shit, Kate. Now move."

Kate approached her. "Mom."

Kendra backed away. "Kate, don't make me hurt you."

"Mom, stop."

Kate kept moving forward. Kendra kept backing away. The mother steadily lost ground, not realizing it until her legs touched the bedside.

"Kate..." Kendra uttered, her voice having fallen to a whisper.

Kate kissed her again.

Kendra wanted to break it off, at least part of her did, but her willpower withered with every overlapping of their lips. Their mouths engulfed each other. Their tongues entwined. Kendra fell backwards. Mother and daughter collapsed on the mattress.

Sparks of rationality came and went. When Kate fumbled with Kendra's jeans, she put out a half-hearted gesture.

"Kate, we shouldn't."

"Do you want me to stop?" Kate asked.

Another passionate kiss answered the question for them both. Kendra was sprawled out with Kate on top of her. The daughter planted kisses on her mother's neck as she continued unsnapping her pants. She slid them a quarter down her thighs, and then lifted Kendra's shirt to kiss her belly. Each touch of Kate's lips caused pleasurable shocks. Despite lingering reservations, Kendra's body was opening, yielding to her own daughter.

Kate lifted Kendra's shirt above her head, discarded it, and kissed between her mother's cleavage. She was reaching for Kendra's pants when her mother gently squeezed her shoulder.

"I, I want to see you first," Kendra said.

With a smile, Kate sat up and removed her top. At the sight of her daughter's naked tits, Kendra fell deeper into lustful inebriation. She reached up to caress them.

"You grew up to be so beautiful," Kendra said.

Kate started stripping out of her pants.

"Wait. Let me," Kendra volunteered.

Kate lay down and submitted herself to her mother's care. Kendra worked with gentle precision, running her hands along the daughter's calves before grasping the rim of her underwear.

"Wonder what's under here?" Kendra whispered.

She slid down Kate's panties, revealing a shaved mons, an engorged clit and wet lips. Kendra tossed the panties aside.

"How long have you been shaving?" Kendra asked.

"Long time," Kate replied, lost in the moment.

"I see. I don't. Not much. Here...look."

Kendra slid her own bottoms down. Only her thighs and waist were shaved; her pussy was covered with a patch of dark hair.

"Your father liked me all shaved," Kendra explained. "After he left I quit caring."

"Want me to shave it for you?" Kate asked.

"Maybe later," Kendra said. "Just let me hold you for now."

Kate slid into her naked mother's arms. The close contact brought back feelings of resistance. A small battle arose in Kendra's mind.

This is completely irresponsible. This is wrong. What kind of mother am I? She's my daughter!

Kate sucked Kendra's nipples, finding mom's larger tits a different entity than what she was used to. She swirled her tongue around one areola, then the other.

She's my daughter. This is wrong. This is so wrong. She's so experienced. She's so good at this.

Kate made her way down her mother's body with light, sensuous pecks, and Kendra's last thought before losing all reason was, it's been too long.

There had been no men since her husband left. No boyfriends, no one-night stands - just money, children to raise, business, the diner. With so much stress and worry, Kendra barely found time to even touch herself. Memories of good orgasms were far apart.

Now she was on her back again, legs spread, and Kate, beautiful blonde Kate, Kate her daughter, was eating her pussy, and had mastered the craft. Her tongue and fingers evoked waves of pleasure; she never changed pace or broke rhythm.

Kendra ran her fingers through Kate's hair. "You're so good, baby. So, so good. That's a good girl. Good girl."

Kate had a job to do, and breaking away to speak would spoil her work. She focused on her mother's pussy, taking her time, no rushing. She licked and kissed in slow patterns, displaying her full range of cunnilingus skills.

Kendra exhaled loudly, encouraging Kate to abandon her teasing and go for mom's clit. Kate twirled the bead with her tongue until Kendra gasped three more times and then begged Kate to "stop, stop."

No sooner had Kate moved away than Kendra was parting and moving between her legs. The daughter smiled curiously.

"Why mother, have you by chance ever eaten pussy before?"

Kendra grinned knowingly. "Maybe once. Twice?"

"You're joking," Kate said.

Her mother chuckled. "What, you think just because I'm old it means I didn't have some fun in college? There were men, but in-between there were some women. One woman schooled me well."

She kissed Kate's pussy. "You're about to find out..." She kissed it again. "...what an old pro taught me. I might even have your sisters and cousin beat, Kate."

"Well you're more than welcome to..."

Her voice faded as Kendra's mouth touched several erogenous zones. Despite having never dared do this before, Kendra seemed to know all her daughter's spots. A thought crossed Kate's mind that she'd inherited her pleasure centers.

Then she was swept into wonderful delights. Whoever the 'old pro' was, she'd taught the apprentice well.

Unlike Kate, Kendra's method wasn't all teases. As soon as Kate secreted trickling of juices, as soon as her nipples hardened to spikes and her pleasure brought her to a light-headed high, Kendra stopped playing. She licked Kate's pussy wildly, sending the girl into a thrashing fit.

"Mom," Kate gasped. "Mom, mom, oh holy shit, mom!"

"Did you sneak any of your toys in here?" Kendra asked huskily.

"No," Kate mewed.

"Mmm, too bad."

Kate squealed when three fingers plunged into her hole. With her free hand, Kendra rubbed Kate's clit with her thumb.

"You should be ashamed, Kate," Kendra said in mock admonishment. "Ashamed that you've made your poor mother do this to you. Kate, my daughter, my flesh and blood daughter that I gave birth to. Who'd have guessed she'd have her own mom between her legs?"

Kendra added tongue flicks to her fingering. Kate was so wet that Kendra's digits made sucking noises. Kate thrust her pelvis forward, impaling herself on the pistoning fingers, adding to her stimulation and fulfillment.

"Ashamed," Kendra said, after spitting on Kate's cunt and increasing her pace. "There should be special homes for bad girls like you."

Kendra tasted her fingers before reinserting them. Kate uttered a "fuck yes" from her throat.

"I'm gonna punish you Kate," Kendra said with authority and desire. "I'm gonna punish you for all the bad, bad things you've made mommy do. What is a mother supposed to do with such a filthy girl? A spanking?"

Kate moaned.

"No, a spanking's not good enough," Kendra continued. "You wouldn't learn your lesson with that. Shit, you'd probably like that."

"Mom," Kate rasped. "Mama, mommy."

"Well, how about this, Kate? Maybe this is fitting enough?"

"Oh God, mom," Kate said with the voice she had left.

"How about, I make you cum—"

"—oh, mom

"—so hard, so fucking hard, you'll never want to cum again?"

Kendra kissed and licked every expanse of surface above her fingers, letting her mouth run unleashed. Her thumb made wet circles around Kate's clit. She put all the knowledge her old college friend had instilled in her to good use, avoiding stopping, spelling words and sentences with her tongue in wide calligraphic arcs like punishment,''slut, mommy's angel' or 'bad girl.' Kate screamed.

"Yeah? Yeah? Gonna cum?" Kendra taunted, her words stifled by the pussy against her mouth.

"Yes, yeah, oh yeah," Kate squealed.

Kendra removed her mouth but continued rubbing and fingering. "Yeah? Yeah, what? What does 'yeah' mean, Kate?"

Kate's eyes bulged. Her jaw slackened and her face froze. Her body petrified, starting from her arms and torso and coursing down her legs.

"Yeah, that's right," Kendra said. "Cum. Cum for mommy."

Her thumb and fingers worked in synchronous harmony, moving at the fastest speed. Kendra smiled at her daughter, who was clearly locked in a wonderful orgasm that had filled her entire body but refused to crash down and explode.

Kendra reconfigured her fucking hand so that two fingers remained in Kate's cunt. The mother's pinky penetrated the outer rim of Kate's asshole.

Kate erupted with a yell. Her bellow was one of terrible pleasure, a sweet, enrapturing, torturous agony. Her climax was so strong, so powerful, that her mind begged for it to end and for it to never end. She teetered on insanity.

Kendra embraced her gasping, inconsolable daughter. Kate gradually returned from the stratosphere she'd been elevated toward and then her arms around her mother.

"Oh my God," was all Kate said when she could speak again.

Kendra pecked Kate's lips. "I warned you, didn't I? Said you'd be punished, but you've always been too hard-headed to listen."

She brought Kate's face to meet hers. "And guess what? We're not done. You got me into this mess, Kate, and now I'm all worked up. I guess you're gonna have to take care of mom the same way she just took care of you, huh?"

Kate smirked. "I guess so."

Kendra ran her hands through her daughter's disheveled hair. "Where to begin?"

Their mouths met; the taste and exchange of their pussy flavors reawakened their drives.

"Good enough start," Kendra said.

New hands gently pried mother and daughter apart. Kate's folds suddenly yielded; her pussy filled. Her eyes met a grinning Tabitha, who was piloting Melvin the Terrible.

Kendra looked around in bewilderment. "Who, what? But, how? When did you...?"

Sybil put a shushing finger to Kendra's mouth. In her other hand, the vibrator buzzed at its medium setting.

Reluctant at first, Kendra's apprehension nullified. The knowledge that she'd gone too far for any more reservations, that being carnal with one daughter was no worse than fucking the other two, brought her from ambivalence to acceptance. She lay back and parted her thighs, prepared for whatever happened next.

"Just relax," Sybil said.

All fight having left her, desire swelling once more, Kendra nodded.

"Let me taste her," Tabitha requested of Kate, who savored the raw pleasure of Melvin the Terrible's probing before leaning forward to slide her tongue into Tabitha's mouth.

"Mmm, mommy," Tabitha cooed. The taste of Kendra's pussy flavor amplified Tabitha's cravings and she applied greater force to the RealisticCock. Kate slammed her cunt up and down on the thrusting Melvin while Tabitha fucked it to her from beneath.

Sybil traced the buzzing vibrator along her mother's pussy lips and was quickly greeted by a fresh slathering of wetness. She gradually inserted the toy in and out, slipping the rounded silver head in first, then the shaft, and finally the entire toy. Kendra was a writhing animal. She cried out when the vibrator fully invaded her. She screamed when Sybil switched it to the highest setting.

Kendra sprang up in shock. Sybil threw her body into her mother's, tackling her back down. They plastered each others mouths with uncoordinated kisses. Then Sybil dove for Kendra's breasts and latched onto a nipple. The sensation of a mouth on her tits and a vibrator ravaging her cunt collided in a raging orgasm.

Kate saw her mother succumb to Sybil's power and came as well. Tabitha hastened the RealisticCock, forcing several more climaxes out of her sister. Beneath them, the mattress soaked with Kate's juices.

From there the foursome descended into disorganized chaos, legs, arms and hair tangled in an anarchic mess, mouths meeting mouths, mouths meeting pussies, tits shoved in faces, fingers and toys violating cunts. It remained this way until Kendra broke away and called out "wait, wait just a second!"

The girls stopped at their mother's voice, but their willpower was volatile. They huffed and rasped, their faces and bodies red, their pussies warring for control of their senses.

"I, I want to watch," Kendra said, her lungs starved of air. She put a hand on her flushed tits to gain composure. "I want my beautiful girls to put on a show for me."

"You sure about that, mom?" Kate teased.

Tabitha ran her tongue down Kate's cheek. "You might not last that long."

Instead of answering, Kendra took the vibrator, laid back, and traced her matted bush.

"We've got ourselves a customer, everybody," Sybil said, "and she needs her money's worth."

"What's the customer's request?" Tabitha asked.

Kate giggled. "This is a camshow now? Alright, let's ask her."

The vibrator quietly hummed.

"I remember when you girls used to fight all the time," Kendra said, her voice diluting to huskiness. "Kiss and make up."

Kate and Tabitha leaned forward and shared a tender kiss before embracing and heating up the action. Kate broke away and switched to Sybil, giving her the same treatment. Soon, all four daughters had exchanged their mother's flavor.

"You've all been very bad too," Kendra said as her vibrator fucking intensified, "and you need some well-deserved spankings."

Kate pushed Tabitha down. "Roll over, you naughty bitch."

Tabitha complied, flipping onto her stomach and sticking her ass in the air. Sybil grabbed hold of the bed railing and pooched out her cheeks for sacrifice.

Kate gave Tabitha several hard hand smacks. The younger sister squealed with each swat.

"That's for stealing my vibrator all those times!" Kate yelled."This is for getting us caught! That's for not inviting Jess to come play with us! That's for the hell of it!"

"Yeah?" Tabitha growled, leaping onto Kate like a predator and pinning her to the mattress. Tabitha's ass was red and stinging as she smacked the blonde's bottom from a sideways position.

"That's for almost getting us in trouble at the gas station! This is for calling yourself my Summer Jess! That's for all the times you played with yourself in bed without inviting me! And this, is for convincing me to fuck you at work!"

Sybil wiggled her naked ass at them. "You're all ignoring me."

Kate and Tabitha gathered around, one kneeling over each cheek.

Tabitha massaged Sybil's butt. "I dunno, Kate. It's too nice of an ass. I'd feel bad about ruining it."

Kate rubbed the other cheek. "I see what you mean. I kinda just want to play with it."

"Hmm, well maybe just one spanking," Tabitha said.

"What for?" Kate asked.

Tabitha grinned. "For not calling Stephanie over for this."

"Wow, you're right. That was pretty rotten of you, Sybil."

"Same time?" Tabitha suggested.

Kate grinned and nodded. "One on the count of three. One. Two."

Behind them, the vibrator went to full power.

"Three!" Kate and Tabitha said in unison. Their palms slapped Sybil's ass in perfect rhythm.

"Aw, see what happened? Now it's all red," Kate whined, massaging her own hand print.