I'll Buy The Thong. You Put It On.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In my room, I first looked at the meager little string swimsuit I was going to have to put on. I wondered again how this would work when I inevitably got an erection, but stripped down and put it on. I was already half hard. This would be awkward. I certainly had my daydreams that I'd walk down, they'd see me hard, and instantly it would become an amazing threesome, but I at least had hoped I would have some control over things. I started my walk downstairs, and then had a stroke of genius. I knew they had also packed some evening wear, etc., because they had gone to town one night in slinky little black dresses and high heels one night that week. I shouted down the stairs, "Hey, I'm getting something from your room, hope you don't mind." I didn't wait to hear if they said OK, I gave myself credit for not sneaking in. I flipped on the lights, and hoped they hadn't packed everything away yet. Thankfully, they were only partially packed, and I was able to find their shoes. I picked both pairs up, one pair in one hand, one in the other, holding them by the back of the heels between my fingers. I left the room, and walked down the stairs.

"I had forgotten one aspect of the contract yesterday." I declared, just before coming into their line of sight. "You also have to wear these."

"Woohoooo!" they both yelled out, as I came into visibility in my little string pouch. They made a huge spectacle, mimicking construction workers and chauvinistic men, whistling and hooting at my outfit, all in good humor. They weren't really paying attention to the shoes in my hand, or what I had said, until they got through with their hooting and hollering.

"That wasn't part of the deal!" huffed Christina.

"But you'll look even better than you already do!" I retorted.

"Oh, fine." Susan said. They both actually wanted to put them on, but they were obligated to kid about it. They both stood up, kicked off their flip-flops, and I walked to each of them and laid out their shoes nicely in front of them, to just step into. Christina stepped right into hers, but when I got to Susan and leaned to lay her shoes out, she laid her hand on my shoulder for balance, as she stepped into hers. I looked up at her, in the moment before standing back up, and had an opportunity to get a closer look at what I had noticed earlier. It appeared just a bit askew, off center. I deduced that she had the string that normally would be wedged between her ass cheeks off to the side, possibly taped or something, I couldn't say for sure since I was in front of her, and didn't have a long look. Nonetheless, I felt a twitch in my cock and knew an erection was going to start.

"Well, as if you two didn't look absolutely amazing before, you look even better now!" I exclaimed, acknowledging how they looked in the thongs combined with the heels. They looked amazing, they could have been on stage at a beauty pageant. Or a strip club. Anywhere.

I tried to stand right behind the backrest of the chair, to have something concealing my rising erection, but I knew it wouldn't work. The three of us, standing around a half-eaten breakfast table, all of us in the tiniest imaginable bathing suits, all in thongs. The humor of it all struck us at the same time, and we all busted out laughing. Which was good, the release of all that tension and fear got my penis to relax a bit. It was still what you'd call half hard, but I decided that was good for my image.

"Oh, I didn't get a chance to bring it up yesterday, and I didn't want to say it in front of my Aunt and Uncle, but we can actually stay until tomorrow, but we have to move everything to the garage apartment. The main house, we have to be out of here by noon.

"You sneaky bastard!" Christina laughed. Susan nodded, like she always did. I had noticed long ago, that most of the time, Christina spoke, and Susan nodded in agreement. "Sneaky, but I'm glad you did it. We were both saying we wished we could have had an extra day to..." Christina stopped talking abruptly. Susan chuckled. It was an inside joke, but I was just happy knowing they were staying. We spend the next few minutes moving their stuff out of the main house, making sure everything was ready for vacating the main house. We could still use the pool, and other than possibly the cleaning crew showing up, we had the garage rooms and the pool and beach to ourselves until the next day. We went back to the pool area, this time under the umbrellas at the garage side of the back of the house.

"Ok, your Aunt isn't here to yell at us, so we can go swim without waiting an hour, right?" Christina said. It was still a bit early, but one thing we had learned during the week; go to the pool early, because the sun got very hot by about 11 o'clock.

"Let's go!" and we all went to the pool. In my daydreams, the swim was going to lead to lots of innuendo, horseplay, and of course, eventually hot sex, but other than two amazing women to look at, none of that happened. Again, I walked behind them, watching them walk, noticing how elegant they looked in the heels. Susan kept on her cover-up, as she stepped into the pool, which I thought was odd, but I didn't care. I was alone in a beach house with two beautiful women!

We mostly sat calmly in the shallow end and talked about the week gone by, how much fun it was, how great the family was. All harmless innocent talk. No horseplay, and the girls both mostly remained submerged to their shoulders, so not even breasts to stare at. This went along for about an hour, until the sun got too hot. Getting out of the pool, however, was a delight. The girls got out first, Christina in her delightfully nice ass, and Susan, I finally got a good look at what she had done. I initially suspected tape, but she had actually added a second string to the thong part of the string, down near the bottom of her ass, and tied it diagonally to pull the actual thong string so that it didn't wedge in between her cheeks. I admired her ingenuity as much as I was admiring her ass, because for the briefest of moments as she took the final step out of the pool, her cheeks separated just enough for me to get a glimpse of her anus, and what an anus it was. What would it be like to flick the outer edge of it with my longing tongue?

I was about to say something, then I realized that I was completely hard. If I said something, they'd turn around and see, so I stayed quiet. They haven't turned around yet, and the beach chair with the towels is so close. Made it! I'm able to cover up, and I don't think they noticed. Now that I was all wrapped up, then I said, "I'm impressed with your engineering prowess!" to Susan.

"These things are ridiculous!" she continued her ongoing diatribe against thongs. "Even this stinks though, it keeps slipping back into my ass, and I'm spending all my time adjusting it."

"Quit your complaining, you'll get used to it. Mine is snug as a bug in a rug!" Christina boasted, and turned her back to us both and tugged at her waistband, then let it snap back into place.

I decided I had to play along too. "Yep, mine too!" and I turned around also, showing off my thong string wedged uncomfortably between my cheeks. If I was forced to be honest, I didn't care for the feel of the string either, but there's no denying how spectacular it looks on a beautiful woman. I hoped my efforts last night had worked out. I took the hair trimming attachment to my electric shaver, and tried to find the right balance of hair to trim away, and the right amount to leave. I didn't feel right, completely shaving everywhere, but I at least wanted the hairs on my ass and back to be orderly. I hoped my ass looked good for the girls.

Susan had no choice but to play along. She again dazzled, by turning around, bending forward, and reaching behind with each hand to pull her cheeks wide open. "Nothing should be between these cheeks. Nothing!" she exclaimed, and gave both Christina and I a complete and long view of her perfectly symmetrical, hairless, and absolutely adorable ass hole.

"Nothing? You sure about that?" Christina asked her. By now, Susan had turned back around, and Christina was taking her turn to turn her back to Susan and I, and she pulled her cheeks apart, but leaving the thong string in place. Her asshole was also heaven to look at, although in her case, we were seeing it with the thong string in place. "I love having things in between my cheeks. It feels naughty."

Susan reached over with her hand to Christina, since we were all standing reasonably close, and hooked her index finger through the string. She pulled it off to one side, fully exposing Christina's asshole. "But are YOU sure?" she emphasized back to Christina. "Nothing at all beats butt floss any day!" This was amazing, both girls showing off their asses to me. Except now I knew it was going to be my turn. They weren't the type to let me off the hook.

I'm well in tune with all the ironies and double standards of how visual men are. As a man, just seeing a lovely woman is a turn on, but I know women aren't quite as fickle. Nonetheless, I had an obligation. I tried to keep the towel in place until I completed my turn around, and I leaned forward, and said, "Well, I have to admit, this is the first thong I've worn." Then a joke dawned on me. "Well, the first MAN's thong." I quipped. The girls laughed, which made me happy.

"Hold on there, sailor!" Susan said, as she saw me starting to straighten up. "Bend back over, mister!" and she pushed my shoulder forward so I was leaning forward again. With her other hand, she slid her four fingers inside the thong string, and tugged out and also spread my left ass cheek open at the same time, giving herself and Christina a view of my asshole. "Ok, now we're all even, we've all had time to evaluate the merits of butt floss, vs. no butt floss. You have the deciding vote though, Mister Jack. Yay, or nay? Be honest now!" She hadn't let go of my ass cheek yet, even as she spoke.

"Well, uh." I hesitated.

"But before you answer, you realize this wouldn't be happening, if you voted FOR butt-floss, right?" Susan said, and she caressed my ass cheek.

"Heyy, that's cheating!" Christina walked around, to where she was in front of me, leaned forward, and from above with her left hand, and below with her right, took the string of her thong, and slid it up and down between her cheeks just a foot away from my eyes. "You couldn't do THIS without butt-floss, could you?" The girls were making a very sexy game out of this mock election.

"Wait. Is this vote about thongs vs. traditional bottoms, or thongs vs. none? You haven't made that clear, you know." I tried to find fine-print to continue the game.

"I don't wear underwear, so it's about thongs vs. nothing." Susan said.

"Hey, that's cheating!. Nobody said that. You complain about butt floss, making it nothing vs. regular underwear was nowhere in the rules." Christina complained.

"I'm sorry ladies, I'm going to have to declare a mistrial. Off with the bottoms. Now!" I said, and finally did something bold and brazen, I dropped the towel that I was hiding my erection with, and stepped right out of my thong and turned around, facing them with my raging erection.

They looked at one another, momentarily in stunned silence. Christina went first though, and pulled hers down. Susan followed. Christina was carefully manicured, a nice rectangular shaped patch of hair, what many call a landing strip. Susan was completely bald, with no sign whatsoever of razor stubble. So smooth, it had to be waxed, possibly even lasered.

"Uhm, you realize I'm not wearing a top?" I gestured to my chest. Again, they looked at one another momentarily, then complied, both pulling their tops off, leaving the three of us, standing next to the poolside table, in a relatively close circle, all completely naked, but me, completely erect. Their breasts were magnificent. Christina's, full and shapely with nice big nipples, and Susan's smallish, but so perky, her nipples actually pointed upward. I was proud of how hard my penis still gets. I'm over 40, but all my parts continue to operate at full capacity. "Much better." I declared. I felt that at this point, I was allowed to stare at my heart's content. "Everyone turn around again, though."

Christina took the initiative and turned around first, this time also bending forward a bit and jiggling her ass, this time though, with no bottoms on. Susan followed suit, but yet again leaned forward and spread her cheeks open. "Quit showing us your butt!" Christina laughed.

"No, do it again!" I countered. I had no complaints. If Susan wanted to show us her ass, I was definitely going to look. She complied with a second cheek opening, which was amazing. Finally, it was my turn. I turned around, and did a left, right, left flexing of my ass cheeks. We stood, awkwardly for a moment, none of us sure what to say next.

Christina relieved the tension. "Ok, I am not going to all this trouble, and going back to work without an all over tan." She walked up to the chaise and laid on her back, legs boldly parted, feet splayed outward. It was our first full view of her pussy. I swore I noticed a glisten inside her pussy, but I was trying not to stare.

"Me either!" Susan declared, and walked over, pulled a chaise over to be next to Christina, and did the same. Her completely bald pussy also on beautiful display, her legs naughtily parted also.

I stood there in silence for a moment, and just stared. They were intentionally showing me their pussies, in all their majestic glory. And I was standing there, naked, and very hard, so hopefully, they were getting an enjoyable show in return.

I went to the bag I had brought downstairs, knowing there were a few different types of sunscreen and tanning oil available. The aerosol spray can. SPF 50. Very sensible, yes, but it sprays on nicely and evenly in a fine mist, meaning there would be no need to rub it in. Another can, SPF 30. Also sensible, but also in a convenient spray can. It's not that I objected to a high SPF factor, it's important to avoid sunburn. But I needed an excuse to rub something onto these two naked woman. Thankfully, there was a plastic bottle of old fashioned suntan oil, the kind you squirt and then rub on. It didn't even have an SPF rating. This was what I needed, although I promised myself I would come back and apply real sunscreen afterwards.

"O.K., who first?" I declared loudly, walking up to them and unscrewing the cap of the suntan oil.

"Me, me!" they both said, but Christina seemed to have said if first, by a split second.

I had already decided that the time for being appropriate was long gone, so as I stood in front of Christina, I said, "Ok, arms out wide." And as she complied, I started at her left shoulder, and squirted from her left shoulder, across her collarbone, across her neck to her other shoulder, then diagonally down and directly onto her right breast, then her left, down her ribcage to her navel, up a bit to her other side, then down to her hip, across her mound, her other hip, and in a curly line down her thigh to her knee then shin, and back to her other thigh and down again. "Don't move." I commanded, then I proceeded to go the same to Susan. This left me with two women, with streams of sunscreen all over them, but not rubbed in yet.

I returned to Christina, this time hands outstretched, and began rubbing the tanning oil into her shoulders. I sat on the edge of the chaise, and with both arms, rubbed each shoulder. Then, no hesitation, I went straight to her full breasts, and started rubbing the tanning oil completely and thoroughly all over them, letting my hands slide and glide in the slippery oil all over her breasts. There was no pause, no acting as if it was a big deal, or as if I was waiting for permission, I simply went directly to her breasts and massaged the oil completely in. I particularly enjoyed how her nipples practically poked the palms of my hands as they smeared the tanning oil all over her breasts.

Sadly, it was time to move on from her breasts, but I did have inner thighs to look forward to. From behind me though, I heard Susan saying, "Excuse me, isn't it my turn?"

"One moment." I looked Christina in the eye, and she acknowledged that I did indeed need to be fair. I shifted over to sit on the edge of Susan's chair. In her case, I started at her hipbones, one in each arm, and went up. Susan was the perky one, smaller firmer breasts, equally beautiful and fascinating, and I happily worked my way up from her hips to her stomach, not missing an inch, then her ribcage, then, as I had with Christina, went on to rubbing the oil into and all over her breasts with no hesitation whatsoever. I sadly finished her breasts and was up to her shoulders, when from behind me, I heard Christina call out. It was her turn again.

"One moment, ma'am." I said to Susan, and I returned to Christina's chaise, but this time, I sat near her ankles, and started my way up from her feet. I wasn't rushing, but I wasn't going slowly either. I had my eye on her upper thigh, where I would both be rubbing oil all over, but would be where I would be staring right at her pussy in mere moments.

"Wait a minute now; I want a piece of this action!" I heard from behind me, and next thing I knew, Susan was sitting on the other side of the chaise, next to Christina's other ankle. She started rubbing Christina's other leg, meaning I was oiling up Christina's left leg, and Susan had her right. By now, we were approximately at her knees, and I now was lifting her leg slightly up, to get to thoroughly apply lotion all over her legs. There was quite a bit of oil to spread around, and Christina's well-toned legs felt amazing. However, in my peripheral vision, I saw Susan's hands, and she was reaching all the way up Christina's inner thighs, and erotically rubbing the oil all over her upper thigh. It was my turn to do the same, and Christina moaned quietly, but also raised both her legs a bit to give us more leg to hold.

What happened next shocked me. Susan looked over at me and said, "Watch this." She held her forefinger and middle finger up in the air, in front of my eyes, then took it down, and deftly slid her two fingers straight into Christina's amazing pussy. "She loves it when I do that. Here, you try." She reached over to my hand, and extended my index and forefinger, and took it straight to Christina's pussy. In my case, it was my left hand, and being right handed, I normally would finger a woman with my right, but I too, slid my two fingers right into Christina's pussy.

"Mmmm, that feels so nice." Christina mumbled. "Show him how you finger me, baby." Christina softly whimpered to Susan. "Show him how you always make me cum."

"Ok sweetheart." Susan said softly. She stood up, and propped herself up on her left arm on the frame of the chaise, and with her right hand, slipped her two fingers back into Christina's pussy. She expertly started fingering Christina, and it looked so natural and beautiful, obviously this was something she did frequently. Christina wiggled a bit and shifted, raising her ass a bit up to better give Susan access, and Susan rapidly finger fucked Christina. This was a beautiful lesson to me, and as a student of life, I knew to pay attention and learn. Susan wasn't fingering Christina to make herself happy, Susan was fingering Christina, to make Christina cum. Although surely she was enjoying it too, Susan was making Christina cum, that was her job. I stared on in amazement, although happily, I did still have my left palm on Christina's inner thigh. In just a minute, Christina was breathing rapidly, then suddenly, a deep inhale, a holding of her breath, and closing her eyes, she just stayed motionless for about 15 seconds, and in unison, Susan froze where she, and her fingers were. I watched in amazement as Christina's pussy pulsated and quivered around Susan's slender fingers.