I'll Buy The Thong. You Put It On.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually, Susan opened her eyes, and barely eked out, "That was amazing." to Susan. "Make Jack suck your fingers for me."

Without saying a word, Susan pulled her fingers out of Christina's pussy, and popped them into my mouth. I happily tugged on her fingers, and let her slowly pull her finger out of my mouth. It would have been a bit nicer if it were just Christina's pussy juice I was sucking, but I was happy to make the compromise, since Susan had begun the fingering with suntan oil on her fingers as well. I didn't care, I was sucking Christina's scents and essence off of Susan's fingers, and I was elated. At the same time as this, I reached out with my hand and found Susan's thigh, and worked my way up to her pussy. I got there, and gently eased my thumb into her pussy, as the length of my forefinger slid further back and between her cheeks. She rotated her hips a bit to let me ease further into her and said "Mmm, that's nice."

And also at the same time, I felt Christina's left hand reach out, and it found my penis. She knew what to do, and instantly took hold of it and started pumping. "God, that's a nice hard cock. Susan, lie down on your chaise. Jack, fuck Susan. Run into the kitchen, get that box of condoms you left on the table, put one on, and fuck Susan. "

I looked flustered. I thought she hadn't noticed, but obviously she had. "What, you thought we wouldn't notice a big box of condoms?" I ran, got the condoms, and ran back.

I was intrigued by the somewhat bossy relationship between Christina and Susan. Christina told Susan what to do, and she did it. By now, Susan was on her back on the chaise, feed up in the air, legs parted, waiting for me. My fingers were a bit slippery, but I did manage to get the condom out of the packet and onto my cock.

"Fuck her. Stick your hard dick in her wet tight pussy and fuck her." Christina said to me, practically ordering me to fuck her friend. I didn't hesitate. I was about to get to fuck one of the prettiest women I had ever seen. I climbed over, lined myself up between Susan's legs, propped my feet against the aluminum frame of the chaise, and my hands up next to Susan's shoulders, and I entered her tight pussy with my hard cock. It was everything I dreamed of, sheer ecstasy to be having sex with Susan like this. I thrust in and out, in and out, looking over to Christina, who was still talking. "Yes, just like that. Fuck her good, give her that hot cock. Fuck my sexy girlfriend, fuck her good. How do you like that hard cock, Susan? You like Jack's hard cock?"

"God yes, he feels so good. You'll love it when he fucks you. He moves his hips a certain way, he just glides right in."

"What about my ass? You think that cock will feel good in my ass too?"

"God, you'll love this cock in your ass. Please, make him fuck your ass and let me watch? Please?"

"John. Come over here and fuck me. If you're good, you'll fuck my ass too. " Christina was ordering me over to fuck her. I pulled out of Susan, and approached her. "And take that damn condom off." she said. I was happy to. I climbed on top of her as I had with Susan, and started fucking her. Having just had the previous orgasm from Susan not too long ago, she was already wet and excited, and she vocally took her fucking like the beautiful woman she was.

This went on for a good several minutes, her telling me to keep going, to fuck her, and talking to Susan about it too. The suddenly, she pushed me off. She reached over to the tanning oil, squirted a generous amount on her fingertips, and some on my cock. She laid back curled her body up into a tight little ball, rubbed the oil on her fingertips all over and slightly into her asshole, and commanded, "Fuck my ass."

Facing her, I propped myself up on the aluminum frame of the chaise, this time, entering Christina's ass. It took a little trying, to get myself aimed properly. "Susan. Line his cock up into my ass." Next thing I knew, I felt Susan's slim fingers on my cock, and she literally held my penis, and guided it into Christina's ass. Christina obviously liked anal sex, and I slid right in, far more easily than the normal process of easing my cock into an ass. "Yeah, fuck that ass!" she growled at me. "Fuck that ass good. Give my ass that hard cock."

"You want an ass fucking?" I had decided it was time to give Christina what she wanted, but also to make it clear that while she may be Susan's boss, I was taking charge here. I eased my cock deeply into her ass, amazed at how warm and soft her asshole was. My second thrust, a little longer and deeper than the first. And within about ten seconds, I was fucking the daylights out of her tight ass. "How you like THIS ass fucking? You wanted it in the ass, right?"

"God yes, take that ass. Take it. Susan, watch him fuck my ass. God, he's fucking my ass."

"I told you you'd like it." Susan said.

I was in a frenzy. I knew I would be fucking these two beautiful women all evening. Right now though, it was time to show Christina what it's like to be properly fucked. In addition to propping myself up, I clamped her in place with my forearms, and powerfully thrust with the full power of my legs propped against the frame of the chair, and just fucked and fucked and fucked her ass.

It wasn't long before this pace meant I was going to cum. Bossily, Christina said, "Cum on my tits." I ignored her. She didn't seem accustomed to being ignored. "I said, pull out. Cum on my tits!" I still ignored her.

The frenetic pace picked up even more. I was fucking her ass long and hard and deep, and the lubrication felt so good, everything felt so good. "I'm cumming right into that hot ass of yours. And you're going to like it. Got that?" This time, I was the bossy one.

In an instant, she became meek and contrite. "Yes." she said softly, gazing into my eyes. A few more thrusts and it were over. I exploded, with a powerful blast deep inside her heavenly ass. Instantly, the warmth inside engulfed my penis. Then my second spurt. The third. I had emptied my balls into her ass. And I was still gliding my cock in and out of her. Eventually, I pulled out, after my cock softened a bit, and I handed Christina a towel to sit on. She bundled it up under her ass, and looked very happy. I looked over at Susan. She didn't seem to know what to say, but the way her fingers were feverishly sliding in and out of her pussy, she certainly seemed to be enjoying it.

"We were wondering when you'd fuck us. We were worried, until you told us about the extra day!" Christina said. Susan nodded, yet again. I couldn't believe my luck. It was only lunchtime. There was going to be a whole day of this.